April 19, 2024, 10:20:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 111871 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: January 31, 2007, 07:43:39 PM »

I am  inclined to believe J2K may targeted Natalee for a specific purpose. For the sake of Occums razor I will speculate it was their own devious sport that night. When something bad happened,after that drink Natalee had at 3:15am,
she quickly lapsed into unresponsiveness. Panic.....burial(?) temporary(?).
The following day when the H-T arrived a more permanent disposal was being made.

Did Scooby obtain the items from the fisherman's huts by the Marriott?
Did he contribute them for the purpose of this disposal. This general beach area seems one where he is comfortable, well known, and likely would go unnoticed. How could so many participate and not talk.?.(maybe they were not really encouraged to answer questions even when interrogated for many days).

Sorry ....I'm back , I was stuck in the free flowing thoughts  Cool

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: January 31, 2007, 07:52:31 PM »

From what I have read (last link) Ed Dames  has searched 2x, and nothing has been found.

+++++++++++++++++
He will be helping out with the Natalee Holloway case. He says her body has been stuffed into a weighted lobster cage and sunk immediately off the coast of Aruba. With his new technique he can now pinpoint the location of her body and in the next week he will produce a map with an X marks the spot to show this. I will keep checking his forum to see if this gets posted.
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/aspie/trueorfalse/eddames.html

+++++++++++++++++

Natalee Holloway's body will be found in shallow water near in oil refinery in Aruba.
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/aspie/trueorfalse/

++++++++++++++++

On September 3, 2006 Retired UNITED STATES Air Force Major ED DAMES spoke on the radio talk show “Coast 2 Coast” and gave the details that he is continuing his remote viewing and search of a specific area of ocean off the ARUBA shoreline very close to the “Valero” oil refinery on the far southeast end of ARUBA to try and locate NATALEE's remains. DAMES was also in ARUBA in May 2006.
http://tinyurl.com/2m9ocb

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: January 31, 2007, 08:05:30 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
From what I have read (last link) Ed Dames  has searched 2x, and nothing has been found.

+++++++++++++++++
He will be helping out with the Natalee Holloway case. He says her body has been stuffed into a weighted lobster cage and sunk immediately off the coast of Aruba. With his new technique he can now pinpoint the location of her body and in the next week he will produce a map with an X marks the spot to show this. I will keep checking his forum to see if this gets posted.

+++++++++++++++++

Natalee Holloway's body will be found in shallow water near in oil refinery in Aruba.

++++++++++++++++

On September 3, 2006 Retired UNITED STATES Air Force Major ED DAMES spoke on the radio talk show “Coast 2 Coast” and gave the details that he is continuing his remote viewing and search of a specific area of ocean off the ARUBA shoreline very close to the “Valero” oil refinery on the far southeast end of ARUBA to try and locate NATALEE's remains. DAMES was also in ARUBA in May 2006.

BB
Is this when his group was "deterred" by security personnel?
Sept to Feb is 4 months... ???
Just wondering what has been happening in that time ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: January 31, 2007, 08:13:21 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show … Show Time: 9 PM EST … Tonights Special Guests:

9:00 pm et: Brent Weed. Brent had his children abducted by his wife and taken overseas. He is fighting to get them back and will discuss with Dana what it takes to stop International Child Abductions.
9:30 pm et:  Michael Payne.  “What Part Of Commander and Chief Don’t You Under Stand” Payne is a Vietnam Air Force Vet and independent reporter who just came back from being embedded with the troops in Iraq. He takes on Senator Arlen Spector who says the president cant send additional troops to Iraq.
Listen live by clicking the icon:

The best software to listen to the show live is WinAmp
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: January 31, 2007, 08:14:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
TONIGHT - DANA PRETZER SHOW

The Dana Pretzer Show - Special Guest Brent Weed on International Child Abduction

The Dana Pretzer Show will feature special guest Brent Weed. Brent had his children abducted by his wife and taken overseas. He is fighting to get them back and will discuss with Dana what it takes to stop International Child Abductions.

Show Time: 9 PM EST

http://tinyurl.com/2agrwp

Looking forward to the show Dana
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: January 31, 2007, 09:06:03 PM »

Brent Weed coming up on Dana

http://www.crnjapan.com/people/bwd/en/takoda.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: January 31, 2007, 09:24:08 PM »

Michael Payne up next on Dana Pretzer
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: January 31, 2007, 09:33:23 PM »

Michael Payne - Is the MSM portraying the war Iraq in a negative manner?  The media never approved of us going to Iraq.

Note from me:  I'm unable to transcribe..getting too many interruptions.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: January 31, 2007, 10:37:44 PM »

Just Peeking back in for a bit..
Anyone Home  Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: January 31, 2007, 10:43:07 PM »

I posted on Ed Dames several months back and no one seemed very interested so I just dropped it.  There is more to what Ed Dames says about Natalee Holloway BB hasn't posted. I could post it again if anyone would like?

I hope someone does take a look in the area the clairvoyant speaks of, it couldn't hurt to look. Unless someone sneaks in and removes her remains once again and places her elsewhere. Just to think about that makes me ill.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: January 31, 2007, 10:44:24 PM »

In and out, OF.

Yes, please post it, dkpen.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: January 31, 2007, 10:44:43 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"

+++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++

BB
Is this when his group was "deterred" by security personnel?
Sept to Feb is 4 months... ???
Just wondering what has been happening in that time ??

Didn't read anything about that OF

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: January 31, 2007, 10:46:21 PM »

Finally!  My DSL has been out all night last night and even some today.  I need an intervention!  I am addicted to Scared Monkeys...help!  

Okay, my blood sugar is returning to normal and I am ready to boogie...or is that tango?  I finally caught up with last night's and today's posts.  I wonder what Scooby thinks about being implicated in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: January 31, 2007, 10:48:08 PM »

I'm just wondering if that is one of the reasons why Pitbull was murdered. He threaten to squeel.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: January 31, 2007, 11:01:36 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
I'm just wondering if that is one of the reasons why Pitbull was murdered. He threaten to squeel.

Squeal about what?  That Joran left her on the beach?

FWIW I listened to Ed Dames, but like you I got little traction over the whole thing.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: January 31, 2007, 11:02:27 PM »

May 6, 2006
Major Ed Dames wrote:
For those of you who have worked this case, you might be interested to know that the RV Geofix work is complete and my agent arrived in Aruba 24 hours ago. He has already conducted an area recon (MPEGs and still photos are on my desk) matching RV site descriptors against 'ground truth,' and will be underwater at dawn, Sunday (covertly -- there are some 'access problems').

August 30, 2006
Major Ed Dames wrote:
In brief: Ordinarily, a search like this would be pretty much proforma, regardless of its underwater component -- the target is in relatively shallow water. The problem, in this case, is that the girl's remains are adjacent to the only place on Aruba where my agent's presence would evoke -- and did -- a security patrol response (indeed, we think that there is a high probability that a security person or persons dumped Natalee's body off of a berm and into the water at that site). Ergo the necessity for a 1000 yard u/w approach w/NITROX & top-of-the-line/fast u/w scooter (+spare battery) -- which we did not have on the initial recon (do you want to review the recon MPEGs?).
RV work points to what appears to be a weighted lobster trap. There does not appear to be flesh left on the remains -- far more scavenger critters in the sea than in a lake.

September 4, 2006
amfonda wrote:
I used to work at that refinery in Aruba and the photo shown on C2C is from an area just southeast of the refinery. The refinery is on the opposite side of the island (San Nicolas) from the hotels (Oranjestad), which is about 15 miles.

What you see in the photo is a powerhouse in the upper center (building with A-frame roof), a warehouse (flat roof) just below and an equipment laydown yard with rows of yellow crates or sacks of catalyst. The buildings to the right (starting with a red roof) are bungalows for ex-pat employee housing. I lived in one of the bungalows, about ten houses down, for over five years, ending not long ago.

The boundary between the refinery (which is private property) and the residential area (called Seroe Colorado or The Colony) is a fence line that is patrolled by security guards 24/7. The residential side is public, but you can't get too close to the refinery without someone spotting you and chasing you away or calling the local police.

The inlet canal running from the open bay towards the powerhouse is a water inlet. It has two underwater pipes about 6 feet in diameter each that draw water in to the powerhouse for cooling. That water is then discharged back into the bay through the narrow canal between the warehouse and the laydown area.

There is a catwalk that runs across the inlet canal and then a section which juts out into the bay about 100 ft. which marks the edge of the inlet pipes that are about 15 ft. deep. This is so that the inlet screens can be cleaned or serviced.

I think it would be highly unlikely that a body could be dumped there in a water coffin or such. This is because 1). the area is very sensitive to the refinery and is monitored closely 2). the water is very clear (at least 20 feet visibility) and 3). there is a saying in Aruba (paraphrase) "it takes 30 minutes to get from one end of the island to the other... it takes 30 seconds for a rumor to get out".

Regards, Mark

September 7, 2006
Major Ed Dames wrote:
The intractable (possibly insurmountable) problem that I am now dealing with in this case, is the my agent faces arrest if he reenters the (restricted) site. Although his approach is entirely underwater, he must surface for a GPS reading. That is when he was spotted by security, on the initial recon.

Further, we are of the opinion that a person or persons who work in security at the facility are involved in the girl's disappearance.

Trespassing on private property, or entering secure zones, can also have more serious consequences (i.e., mortal injury).

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: January 31, 2007, 11:02:31 PM »

I like others wish he was involved, but hes not.. he was a drug runner plain and simple dkpen. He was carved up to retrieve the drugs in his system.

I hope no one really takes this as a sign that he is involved. Believing that someone else is involved based on the words 'two dogs' will probably lead to dashed hopes.

He was not a nice guy according to the info I have and he was involved in nefarious activities.  

I cautious everyone to not get your hopes up based upon a 'remote viewer'.

If they were correct as much as they claimed, the Cold War would have been over years earlier.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: January 31, 2007, 11:09:15 PM »

Rob, I'm not saying Ed Dames RVing is correct. I asked if anyone wanted me to post what he had to say on Natalee Holloway again and was asked too.

Pitbull and Scooby's name was mentioned from a post on another site yesterday that Klaas posted. I posted something from AWEMantia yesterday that claimed a clairvoyant who on many visits to Aruba visited an area and claimed to have a LOT of energy from that area and feels Natalee Holloway is burried behind the building.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: January 31, 2007, 11:17:43 PM »

Rob, I'm not saying Ed Dames RVing is correct. I asked if anyone wanted me to post what he had to say on Natalee Holloway again and was asked too.

Pitbull and Scooby's name was mentioned from a post on another site yesterday that Klaas posted. I posted something from AWEMantia yesterday that claimed a clairvoyant who on many visits to Aruba visited an area and claimed to have a LOT of energy from that area and feels Natalee Holloway is burried behind the building.

Renfro implicated them. Anything to to take the focus from her precious Joran.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: January 31, 2007, 11:19:30 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Renfro implicated them. Anything to to take the focus from her precious Joran.

I agree.  Because it was Julia Renfro that was implicating Scooby, Pitbull and Lorenzo I'm assuming it's BS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.