April 26, 2024, 05:41:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 112264 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: February 01, 2007, 12:15:57 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
O/T

For those that have not yet checked the Prayer Requests thread in the Lounge  ArtColley has posted that she has to have more brain surgery next Friday.
Thanks Tibro, I am praying for her.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: February 01, 2007, 12:53:48 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

<<snip>>
Oh my Goodness, we have twin glasses, I do declare! Laughing

Elaine
Yes we do...  Laughing   I hope you do not mind.

Klaasend & CBB did not have a lot to work with (my avatar)
In fact I requested the glasses

I have been blessed by having several Valentine Avatars given to me besides my current one.
To me it was a matter of timing of when I allowed them to appear Wink
After all Valentines Day is several weeks away and one is more... UmmAaah ... "IMPISH " than  I normally am  Embarassed

But if you want to donate to my vacation fund..

Wink
G'nite All

SeeYaByeee    

OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: February 01, 2007, 01:16:08 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
O/T

For those that have not yet checked the Prayer Requests thread in the Lounge  ArtColley has posted that she has to have more brain surgery next Friday.

well, i will head on over

heck, if i knew where she lived, i would go visit her Cool
Special Prayers going to her.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: February 01, 2007, 01:30:28 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
i wish i had a robotic cat  Cool

For you, Robots, but be careful or Cat will grab the mouse Laughing

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: February 01, 2007, 01:45:55 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "robots"
i wish i had a robotic cat  Cool

For you, Robots, but be careful or Cat will grab the mouse Laughing

LOL  Cool

thanks

- A Horse's Tale
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: February 01, 2007, 01:53:12 AM »

Maybe someone should track Ol Scooby down and let him know
that Renho implicated him in Natalee's disappearence
sure he would love to hear that

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: February 01, 2007, 01:54:41 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Maybe someone should track Ol Scooby down and let him know
that Renho implicated him in Natalee's disappearence
sure he would love to hear that

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: February 01, 2007, 02:03:24 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
if you care about the HT's.

I want to add ~ I know that you do care...

Good Nite Klaas and everyone else.

Does that include Nemo too?
Night Robert...
Night all.. just caught up.. Sad
Off to bed..  as Mrs says... work is overated!
(hugs to Nemo.. dont want in Lalas book)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: February 01, 2007, 02:05:59 AM »

Hi Angie - and goodnight  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: February 01, 2007, 02:10:38 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hi Angie - and goodnight  Wink

Hi Klaas~!  and Nite!  lol  I need a day off and soon!  
Sweet dreams to you all~!    Will try and catch up again tomorrow night
Sad    Later taters!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: February 01, 2007, 02:11:32 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: February 01, 2007, 08:26:25 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: February 01, 2007, 09:18:45 AM »

Bondia - Page 2
Natalee Holloway Article
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/Feb/1/A-1-2-07.pdf

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: February 01, 2007, 09:49:37 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Bondia - Page 2
Natalee Holloway Article

There is also an article on page 11 with a picture of our favorite spokes person Ruben Trappenberg regarding JetBlue and New York.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: February 01, 2007, 09:56:33 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Bondia - Page 2
Natalee Holloway Article

Per MF at FOB:

Well, Kelly and Daniel left with with a lot of footage for the CBS show and will soon also appear on a NBC interview.

However, these so called psychic investigators insist that Natalee was still alive when the mother arrived on the island and then later died.

They contacted the Justice Department and were given some information and the ALE also investigated their information they provided but with no results. So nothing new came from their investigation.

So another theory and way to get some cash and popularity.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: February 01, 2007, 10:04:22 AM »

From GLENDA/Julia Renfro at RU:

Ut Oh, looks like Klaasend found a tourist named Scooby. We all know that Shaggy is a regular visitor of Aruba, Dilma lives on Aruba, a few Daphnies too. Forgot the rest of the cast, but it looks like Klaasend has changed from CNN to FOX back to CNN (Cartoon News Network).

NO GLENDA - I found the local Scooby and you know it.  You are still FOS.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: February 01, 2007, 10:12:34 AM »

Per MF at FOB - regarding the Nanki Club area:

Not recently, but in the early days, that area was searched first by the ALE then the Marines and also later on civilians.

So, it is difficult to have buried something there... also the use of F-16 would have disclosed anything that would have been buried there...

Maybe the psychic got the vibes of the pets there are buried there, since there is a pet cemetary in the vicinity and reason why she (Glenda) mentioned those doggy names, LOL.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: February 01, 2007, 10:15:42 AM »

From todays Amigoe:

Cubans lost residence case  

ORANJESTAD – Two Cubans are currently in KIA awaiting their deportation to Cuba.  A member of congress of the House of Representatives in the United States wrote a letter pleading for the legalization of their residence status in Aruba, but it was of no avail.  

The two men, an engineer and an expressive artist are in Aruba since August 10th, 1998.  During a road check on January 4th they were stopped and couldn’t produce legal residence documents, so they were arrested and were going to be deported, which they appealed.  

According to Rudy Kelly, head of Instituto Alarma y Seguridad (IASA), the two men have given incorrect information and the term on which they could have extended their residence permit, had already lapsed.  Their appeal was therefore dismissed and they are awaiting their deportation in KIA.

During the hearing they said that their lives will be in danger if they are sent back to Cuba, but they couldn’t proof this.  The passport of one of them is valid till 2011, which indicates that he had been in Cuba recently.  The order for deportation stays in place, says Kelly.  At this moment, there is a group of 10 Cubans that are awaiting deportation.  They were also denied legalization of their residence status.  “The rules and laws of Aruba as well as Cuba do not allow a possibility to grant them a residence permit.  They will be deported to Cuba”, said Kelly.  

Asylum

The Cubans have not sought asylum.  Besides, they could only do this in the Netherlands, because this is a Kingdom matter.  Everybody can seek asylum in the Netherlands.  If it turns out that they are persecuted in their own country for religious-, ethnic-, political-, nationality reasons, or they belong to a certain social group, they will get a residence permit (A-status, editor).  They can also receive a residence permit based on humanitarian grounds (C-status, editor).  Their refugee-story is checked against the international refugee treaty of Geneva (1951) and the supplemental protocol of New York (1967), both co-signed by the Netherlands.  

The rules on the admittance to the Netherlands are laid down in the Immigration law and in the Immigration decision of the Immigration Regulations.  The secretary of state of Justice is actually responsible for the immigration policy.  The Immigration and Naturalization Service (IND) is since 1994 in charge of the implementation of this policy.  IND decides who can stay and it also depends on how safe the situation is in the country of origin.  The Netherlands does no longer automatically consider Cuba as an unsafe country.  The unsafe countries currently on the EU list are: Benin, Botswana, Cape Verde, Ghana, Mali, Mauritius and Senegal.  The Netherlands has suggested adding Uruguay, Chili, Costa Rica and Tanzania to the list.  

Why would the United States care unless they were working for a American company in Aruba?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: February 01, 2007, 10:17:06 AM »

From todays Amigoe:

OM decides this week on prosecution of minister

ORANJESTAD – The Public Prosecution (OM) will decide this week whether minister Ramon Lee (MEP) will be prosecuted for sexual intimidation.  The National Detectives are done with the investigation and the OM is deliberating about a press release on the results of the investigation.  

The OM has been promising for some weeks already that they would make the results public, but hadn’t done it yet.  According to public prosecutor Dop Kruimel, the results will be announced this week in a press release.  Lawyer Biaz of the alleged victim indicated last week that he had a conversation with the OM that told him that he will hear in two weeks whether the OM will prosecute.  “That the OM will announce this week what it is going to do with the results of the investigation, is new to me.  I hope that we will be informed nicely and that we do not have to hear it from the media.”  

If by any chance the OM decides not to prosecute the minister, Biaz will then consider appealing and so force the OM to take Lee before the judge.  “I’m just considering it now, because I have not received any information on the investigation.  I can only decide on the appeal when I have all the documents in my hands. Besides, it is absurd that I still have not seen any documents since the investigation has started in November.”
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: February 01, 2007, 10:19:30 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From GLENDA/Julia Renfro at RU:

Ut Oh, looks like Klaasend found a tourist named Scooby. We all know that Shaggy is a regular visitor of Aruba, Dilma lives on Aruba, a few Daphnies too. Forgot the rest of the cast, but it looks like Klaasend has changed from CNN to FOX back to CNN (Cartoon News Network).

NO GLENDA - I found the local Scooby and you know it.  You are still FOS.

THIS IS FOR GLENDA/JULIA RENFRO.  FROM ME WITH LOVE SAN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.