April 25, 2024, 04:20:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 112197 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: February 01, 2007, 12:30:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Per MF at FOB regarding the death of Pitbull:

The case of this man (aka Pitbull) was used by HMI to slander Aruba. They could made assumptions and lies because as we know the ALE did not disclose what they knew while the investigation was going on. Now that the case is closed and all the partied involved in jail, the monkeys created so incredible stories that they do not want to accept the truth. Like many of the events in the Natalee case. They built their own fantasy land, aka Monkey Land.

The man was a bouncer at C&C way before Natalee came to Aruba. He went to Venezuela where he tried to transport drugs in his stomach to Aruba, but when he arrived he felt sick because the packages in his stomach broke. He overdosed himseld and the case is not considered a murder case. His friends that were with him were all charged with destruction of an object (since by law, a body is considered an object) after they tried to get rid of the body by burning it.

Autopsy was done in Aruba and by the NFI and all concluded he died of overdose.

I counted him as a murder victim on the M&C thread. Things besides burning were done. Try looking in the M&C thread in the year (2005?) and see if there's an article. (I'm sorry  - I don't have time right now.)

Also, didn't we read something from the trial about how the judge(s) couldn't believe his stomach had not been cut open? That isn't posted in the M&C thread *I don't think*.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: February 01, 2007, 12:36:49 PM »

PITBULL

page 14- Arubas most horrific case The death of Pitbull @ gaudurakeri. Pitbull was mutilated then his body set afire in a case over drugs. Ironicall court was surprised that his body was not cut open to see if the drugs were in his stomach or in his intestines. Sigmond Hiyliger got 5 yrs -Kim Hiyliger got 2yrs 6 mo. and Mike Leverstone got 3yrs 6mos for the crime.

Amigoe June 8 2006 article re. Pitbull:

ARUBA — Dinesh ‘Pitbull’ Djoegan had died of overdoses cocaine. At this moment, the Public Prosecutor (OM) does not have evidence that the 25-year old man that was found dead in the vicinity of the Guadirikiri cave on April 5th was murdered. Four suspects have been arrested and the examining magistrate has prolonged the custody of one of them with 8 days.

On Tuesday, Pitbull’s widow and her mother had talked with the district attorney, who leads the investigation on the death of Djoegan. The OM does not comment on the contents of this conversation. All they said was that in order to determine the cause of death, they had to send tests to the Netherlands. The family was informed that Pitbull was not murdered, but had an amount of cocaine in his body. There is a possibility that he was forced to take the drug. The OM is also investigating the relation between the cause of death and the fact that Djoegan was found burned and crucified.

Last weekend, the police arrested two men and two women in connection with this case. One of them, M.L. was taken before the examining magistrate on Tuesday afternoon. He was already in prison for illegal possession of firearms and cocaine balls.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: February 01, 2007, 12:36:54 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

The case of this man (aka Pitbull) was used by HMI to slander Aruba. They could made assumptions and lies because as we know the ALE did not disclose what they knew while the investigation was going on. Now that the case is closed and all the partied involved in jail, the monkeys created so incredible stories that they do not want to accept the truth. Like many of the events in the Natalee case. They built their own fantasy land, aka Monkey Land.

The man was a bouncer at C&C way before Natalee came to Aruba. He went to Venezuela where he tried to transport drugs in his stomach to Aruba, but when he arrived he felt sick because the packages in his stomach broke. He overdosed himseld and the case is not considered a murder case. His friends that were with him were all charged with destruction of an object (since by law, a body is considered an object) after they tried to get rid of the body by burning it.

I counted him as a murder victim on the M&C thread. Things besides burning were done. Try looking in the M&C thread in the year (2005?) and see if there's an article. (I'm sorry  - I don't have time right now.)

Also, didn't we read something from the trial about how the judge(s) couldn't believe his stomach had not been cut open? That isn't posted in the M&C thread *I don't think*.

That's why I was interested in re-reading all the things that had been done to his body. It seemed to me at the time that it certainly involved more than trying to burn his body in order to get rid of it after he had accidentally died.l

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #823 on: February 01, 2007, 12:41:19 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Perhaps MF at FOB doesn't see how bizarre and demented it would seem to do those things to the body of a suicide victim or any dead person.  It simply doesn't seem very plausible to us.  Perhaps this kind of behavior isn't as difficult for them to understand, so they believe the accidental suicide story.   Rolling Eyes  Confused  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad

Good morning.

Clearly they believe whatever they are told whether it makes sense or not.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: February 01, 2007, 12:55:45 PM »

klaas - I just went over to M&C and found same things you did re. Pitbull!

Anyway, burned, crucified as per Amigoe. BUT - I believe the first story we read (in Diario?) mentioned those two things, and "something unspeakable" in the way of mutilation as well.

Doesn't sound like they merely were trying to get rid of evidence.

And as the judges asked, why wouldn't they have opened his stomach? Not as if they were worried about desecrating a corpse.

We had not started the M&C thread at that time. Don't know if we can still access Diario's archives that far back.

Interesting that Amigoe referred to it as "Aruba's most horrific case" ... but MF says we use it to "slander Aruba."

Well, okay, I AM saying it was a murder; don't think that's going too far out on a limb. I would have to know more about the autopsy to believe otherwise, and an Aruba autopsy is not reliable.

klaas - So, does your post. re. the Dr. Phil case mean that Dr. Phil et al are demanding a jury trial? GO Dr. Phil! I hope someone explains to the Kalpoes what this might cost them if they LOSE.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: February 01, 2007, 12:57:25 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
Quote from: "Leslie"
Bondia - Page 2
Natalee Holloway Article
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/Feb/1/A-1-2-07.pdf

Per MF at FOB:

Well, Kelly and Daniel left with with a lot of footage for the CBS show and will soon also appear on a NBC interview.

(snipped to save space.)

Klaas this is the same "psychic" Kelly Castillo, that sent the email to the AP in April of 2006. I kept a file from another site where I found it posted.
http://tinyurl.com/yt6ezc

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: February 01, 2007, 12:57:53 PM »

So, I guess the way pitball's friends/associates destroyed his dead body does not raise any questions or concerns w/ the ale's information of his death and destruction as a corpse?  Regardless of if you think pitbull's demise has anything or nothing to do w/ Nat.

It is mind bending to grasp just how deep their delusion of reality is. It seems after all this they still wouldn't question one thing the ale deludes to.

PS sorry for the dangling participles

Hey Klaas,
Hey Monkeys

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: February 01, 2007, 12:58:25 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
klaas - I just went over to M&C and found same things you did re. Pitbull!

Anyway, burned, crucified as per Amigoe. BUT - I believe the first story we read (in Diario?) mentioned those two things, and "something unspeakable" in the way of mutilation as well.

Doesn't sound like they merely were trying to get rid of evidence.

And as the judges asked, why wouldn't they have opened his stomach? Not as if they were worried about desecrating a corpse.

We had not started the M&C thread at that time. Don't know if we can still access Diario's archives that far back.

Interesting that Amigoe referred to it as "Aruba's most horrific case" ... but MF says we use it to "slander Aruba."

Well, okay, I AM saying it was a murder; don't think that's going too far out on a limb. I would have to know more about the autopsy to believe otherwise, and an Aruba autopsy is not reliable.

klaas - So, does your post. re. the Dr. Phil case mean that Dr. Phil et al are demanding a jury trial? GO Dr. Phil! I hope someone explains to the Kalpoes what this might cost them if they LOSE.

I think it means that the Kalpoes are demanding a jury trial.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: February 01, 2007, 12:59:09 PM »

Quote from: yapperz1
Quote from: "Leslie"
Bondia - Page 2
Natalee Holloway Article
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/Feb/1/A-1-2-07.pdf

Per MF at FOB:

Well, Kelly and Daniel left with with a lot of footage for the CBS show and will soon also appear on a NBC interview.

(snipped to save space.)

Klaas this is the same "psychic" Kelly Castillo, that sent the email to the AP in April of 2006. I kept a file from another site where I found it posted.
http://tinyurl.com/yt6ezc

Yes Yapperz - same psychics
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: February 01, 2007, 01:00:44 PM »

PITBULL

page 14- Arubas most horrific case The death of Pitbull @ gaudurakeri. Pitbull was mutilated then his body set afire in a case over drugs. Ironicall court was surprised that his body was not cut open to see if the drugs were in his stomach or in his intestines. Sigmond Hiyliger got 5 yrs -Kim Hiyliger got 2yrs 6 mo. and Mike Leverstone got 3yrs 6mos for the crime.

ARUBA — Dinesh ‘Pitbull’ Djoegan had died of overdoses cocaine. At this moment, the Public Prosecutor (OM) does not have evidence that the 25-year old man that was found dead in the vicinity of the Guadirikiri cave on April 5th was murdered. Four suspects have been arrested and the examining magistrate has prolonged the custody of one of them with 8 days.

On Tuesday, Pitbull’s widow and her mother had talked with the district attorney, who leads the investigation on the death of Djoegan. The OM does not comment on the contents of this conversation. All they said was that in order to determine the cause of death, they had to send tests to the Netherlands. The family was informed that Pitbull was not murdered, but had an amount of cocaine in his body. There is a possibility that he was forced to take the drug. The OM is also investigating the relation between the cause of death and the fact that Djoegan was found burned and crucified.

Last weekend, the police arrested two men and two women in connection with this case. One of them, M.L. was taken before the examining magistrate on Tuesday afternoon. He was already in prison for illegal possession of firearms and cocaine balls.

Didn't we originally hear that the mutilation consisted of cutting off his legs and sex organs?  Then he was crucified and set on fire.

Add this to the mystery:
A private investigator close to the NH case has said that Pitbull was related to Dompig through Dompig's first wife.  In addition Booti Naar is related to Dompig through Dompig's second wife.  

Shocked
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: February 01, 2007, 01:01:04 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I don't care what the Autopsy showed.  Like I'm really going to believe what Aruba says.  They are a bunch of liars.

When they find Julia Renfro dead on a beach with her arms placed over her head like someone dragged her there and they tell me she died of a suicide then I will believe them Wink .

works for me too!  Then go right back to not believing them again Laughing

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: February 01, 2007, 01:06:53 PM »

Quote from: "NM"

I don't care what the Autopsy showed.  Like I'm really going to believe what Aruba says.  They are a bunch of liars.

When they find Julia Renfro dead on a beach with her arms placed over her head like someone dragged her there and they tell me she died of a suicide then I will believe them Wink .

What?? She's not dead???  She looks like the NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD!!!  A true terror - one needs to avert their eyes or go blind!
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: February 01, 2007, 01:22:44 PM »

IIRC:  Wasn't it Kelly Castillo & Daniel Young that went to Aruba on their own...And, were quite surprised & disappointed their expenses were not paid for????

Could Pitbull be the "chollar" reference?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #833 on: February 01, 2007, 01:35:21 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Add this to the mystery:
A private investigator close to the NH case has said that Pitbull was related to Dompig through Dompig's first wife.  In addition Booti Naar is related to Dompig through Dompig's second wife.  

Shocked

Now there's a gene pool that could use some chlorine.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #834 on: February 01, 2007, 01:39:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I've been really busy, but wanted to say I miss you guys, and leave you with something that gave me a chuckle. Doing this stuff is a stress reliever at times.......I'll catch up with you soon!

I made SURE he was fully clothed! He said he was shy, and I don't think any of us could take the "bod" judging by the face!  Laughing

( He Knows I'm Just Kidding )
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: February 01, 2007, 01:41:32 PM »

Quote from: "NM"

What?? She's not dead???  She looks like the NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD!!!  A true terror - one needs to avert their eyes or go blind!

Good point SunFreak! I guess you have to be alive to die!

One should not approach her unless they have an industrial sized WEED-BE-GONE!!

Hey FL, if you mean the choller that jurin pushed over a bridge or something  I doubt it. I would think pitbull knews how to fight.

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: February 01, 2007, 02:09:49 PM »

thank you for the info in the past Klass and others;several questions1-is this the same lorenzo who is a half brother jvds,2-did kj lay out the importent guilty parties,3-did she leave any obvious ones out4-Is glenda subject to sudden attacks of aruba suicide.i am a simple cat,and I don't eat metal well.Of,CBB,thank you for covering of,because as a simple color blind cat,I do not need to be shocked to much.Is pos mean what I think.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: February 01, 2007, 02:11:35 PM »

If joran pushed someone off a bridge,it was from behind and a drugged person,family tradition.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: February 01, 2007, 02:12:31 PM »

PITBULL

Didn't we originally hear that the mutilation consisted of cutting off his legs and sex organs?  Then he was crucified and set on fire.

Add this to the mystery:

Shocked

Shocked

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: February 01, 2007, 02:15:41 PM »

u have been busy Klass.

I would never even go to that site.....and yet u need to constantly be sorting the flyshit from the pepper.

u r fast w/ those photos too....lol..... Laughing

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.