April 15, 2024, 10:17:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 111694 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: February 01, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »

whoops meant "all though"

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: February 01, 2007, 08:27:17 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
where is Dr. Phils response?

Here you go Sunny.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=808
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: February 01, 2007, 08:34:57 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I have a copy of the PDF, 18 page response from Dr. Phil's attorneys to the Kalpoe suit that was filed 1/26/2007.  I'll do screen captures and post ASAP.

I've posted a copy of the DR. PHIL response to the KALPOE suit in this thread.  It was filed on 1/26/2007.

Sounds like Dr. Phil's attorneys have nailed down the facts in a very precise and consise manner.  I particularly like their references to Caribbean news sources, not just US that had this info all over the place long before Dr. Phil's show.  I wonder if David Kock or anyone contacted the Dr. Phil show shortly after the broadcast to complain and if not, why.  Seems the Answer claims they didn't.  Answer also says that it's up to the Kalpoes to prove that Dr. Phil's representations are false.

I agree. I particularly enjoyed the response regarding "permanently damaged them in their professions or occupations."   Hmmm..... Satish is a professional high school senior for the last 4 years.......Satish sounds very accomplished at his profession.  I guess the downside is that maybe he will finally graduate.......Deepak can't work b/c of visa issues......and I guess that is Natalee's & Dr. Phil's fault too!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

"permanently damaged them in their professions or occupations."  
They might have an argument here, let's see.  The Kalpoes occupation was providing date rape drugs to the young Dutch boys and their profession was assisting them in getting the drugged induced victims away from the crowd to an isolated place where the young Dutch boys could rape and victimize them.  In that light, yes Natalee's case did permanently damage their professions and occupations and Dr Phil is a party to that exposure.
Too bad for the younger sporters, especially the younger VanDerSloot boys. Big brother sure ruined the fun gig that was a rite of passage, what will the young Dutch boys do now for fun?
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: February 01, 2007, 08:45:19 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
I enjoyed reading Dr Phil's response.  Puts the case in a nutshell and should provide some very pertinent answers.
I also would like to know what stellar futures the two ratbags thought they  had ahead of them?  Rocket scientists or suchlike I suppose.

I'd like to know why they can't pursue their careers.  The only thing they might be prevented from doing, or being comfortable doing, as a result of the publicity, is going to school in the US, which Deepak said he wanted to do.  That does not prevent him from going to school in Aruba or Surinam or maybe even the Netherlands.  Supposedly there was much less media coverage in Aruba and Holland than the US and that coverage wasn't as damaging as what was presented here.  Aruba continues to claim no evidence, no murder, possible o.d., and everything except these three being guilty of wrongdoing.  So where's the problem?  Maybe the Kalpoes have been blackballed by PVDS and his cronies because they didn't stick with that HI story and won't go along with everything else Joran said.

You know, I am past the point of caring whether they work or not.  Natalee's family may never know what really happened to her.  The K2 careers mean little in the grand scheme of things.  This all could have been avoided if the parents of these 3 people had acted like parents years before.  Whether or not Deepak or Satish ever make a dime for the rest of their lives is of no concern to me.  I just want to know what happened to Natalee!  Yes, "the girl" that you, Deepak, allowed into your car, while you were driving and in charge.  It was your responsibility to see to her safety, you were the oldest.   Maybe if you had kept your little self home that night, things would be different for you.  Ya think?!

What careers did they have?  Deepak was a clerk in a computer internet store and Satish was still in school, those his mom said he wanted to be a Doctor.   Rolling Eyes  yea,  that was going to happen.   Wink

The Doctor comment by Nads was a desparate attempt to put her lowlife, subhuman, never going to be anything but a drug dealing son on the same level as Natalee Holloway.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: February 01, 2007, 08:53:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"
where is Dr. Phils response?

Here you go Sunny.

Thank you San,  very interesting.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: February 01, 2007, 08:59:38 PM »

Sorry, bad manners, here.  Hi everyone!  Sometimes I get on a roll and just neglect the common courtesies.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: February 01, 2007, 09:09:11 PM »

you hit the nail on the head with a hammer,Lala. Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: February 01, 2007, 09:23:49 PM »

Careers ?  I am choking.
I think they were telling them in the lawsuit to look elsewhere for a cash payday. Like the Joran Sloots, Gerold Dompig, the ALE, the Prosecutor, the other news networks.  
It was a good read. Can't think of a thing that was left out.
ps Dr. Phil is asking for costs along with a dismissal. That should scare them.
ps Klaasen, like your smack Anita thingie....
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: February 01, 2007, 09:27:57 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Good morning monkeys.

I see the lies are still flowing over at Freedom of Bull****  Evil or Very Mad
I would much rather be here in "Monkey Land"
San you must watch your hands and not overdo it but I am sure it felt so good  Laughing
I enjoyed reading Dr Phil's response.  Puts the case in a nutshell and should provide some very pertinent answers.
I also would like to know what stellar futures the two ratbags thought they  had ahead of them?  Rocket scientists or suchlike I suppose.

Satish was planning on going to the Aruboovoodoo medical school for the next 30 years or so as a first year med student.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: February 01, 2007, 09:32:26 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
you hit the nail on the head with a hammer,Lala. Cat

Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: February 01, 2007, 09:37:57 PM »

Back again.  It has turned into a busy day and I have been "flat out like a lizard drinking".

Cat Tasmania is a very pretty place and the early settlers brought over a lot of their trees and plants so in some places it does resemble parts of rural England.
CBB allowed me to miss the Valentines finery but I am all ready for St Paddy's Day!

Lalas  As you would know we were being sarcastic but the only job I would like to see those three losers doing is on a chain gang dressed in orange overalls.

Well back to being busy again but will try to keep checking in to see everyone is keeping the cage tidy.  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: February 01, 2007, 09:55:08 PM »

Thanks Tib.I like Danny Boy or the Wild Colonial for St.Patricks day.Lala's you really nailed.I think they would pretty in Pink.I can only speak as a man,but this game of rape is strange,sick.You are talking about a number of spoiled rich kids who created a sick game.Did the VC let their daughter out to play with the neighborhood boys.She is a police woman,sick as the rest and betraying her trust.Sorry,a bit of a rant today.The mice wouldn't play,Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: February 01, 2007, 10:48:57 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Thanks Tib.I like Danny Boy or the Wild Colonial for St.Patricks day.Lala's you really nailed.I think they would pretty in Pink.I can only speak as a man,but this game of rape is strange,sick.You are talking about a number of spoiled rich kids who created a sick game.Did the VC let their daughter out to play with the neighborhood boys.She is a police woman,sick as the rest and betraying her trust.Sorry,a bit of a rant today.The mice wouldn't play,Cat

Thanks Cat.  Sometimes I just let 'er rip!    Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: February 01, 2007, 10:54:36 PM »

Time for me to hug Nemo.  

JUST A REMINDER....Art Colley needs our prayers.  I am going to pray for her starting at midnight tonight. (CST) If any other monkeys would like to join me, please do so.  I also, plan to pray off and on during the day tomorrow as well.  Please, join me, monkeys, at any time you like.  Lifting our friends up in prayer and love is the least we can do as human beings in this life and it doesn't cost a thing.
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: February 01, 2007, 11:12:03 PM »

Time for me to hug Nemo.  

JUST A REMINDER....Art Colley needs our prayers.  I am going to pray for her starting at midnight tonight. (CST) If any other monkeys would like to join me, please do so.  I also, plan to pray off and on during the day tomorrow as well.  Please, join me, monkeys, at any time you like.  Lifting our friends up in prayer and love is the least we can do as human beings in this life and it doesn't cost a thing.

I'm right there with you Lala's, prayers for Art Colley
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: February 01, 2007, 11:24:37 PM »

Quote from: "cp405"
Time for me to hug Nemo.  

I'm right there with you Lala's, prayers for Art Colley

I will be praying for Art as well but do want to remind you her surgery is the 9th.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 02, 2007, 07:54:20 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Art Colley:  Thinking of you with Positive Energy and a Prayer.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: February 02, 2007, 08:49:31 AM »

Good morning Leslie! Thanks for bringing the papers.

There's a story in Diario about Minister Lee's sexual assault case. I may not have this right, but it looks like he is not being prosecuted because suddenly this has become a consentual relationship. Diario seems to thing this is very odd, questionable.

I hope Sandy can give us a better read on this.

Esta vies! MINISTERIO PUBLICO NO TA PERSIGUI RAMON LEE DEN CASO DI VIOLACION SEXUAL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Pueblo su fuse a bula ayera den dia ora via Canal 90 nan a haya di tende cu Ministerio Publico a dicidi cu no ta persigui penalmente ministro Ramon Lee den e caso di denuncia haci contra dje pa cu violacion sexual di un señora kende lo ta forma parti di e grupo di oracion di Ramon Lee.

Segun comunicado di Ministerio Publico, Ramon Lee a declara cu e relacion sexual cu tabata entre su persona y e señora cu a haci denuncia di violacion sexual contra dje, tabata un relacion a base di consentimento mutuo, esta cu tur dos tabata kier a tene relacion sexual cu otro.

E victima mes a reacciona ayera den e programa di noticia di canal 90, Enfoke 90 y den e programa el a basha abao y menciona tur loke a wordo palabra entre pastoor, Obispo, abogado Hendrik Croes y te hasta Procurador General.

Ministerio Publico for di e prome dia cu nan a haya e caso pa atende, nan a scoge pa na un forma hopi cuestionable y straño mes pasa e caso pa Landsrecherche cual ta un departamento cu ta cay directamente y solamente bao di e dominio total di Procurador General y Landsrecherche no tin ningun clase di experiencia pa atende casonan di violacion sexual.

Ramon Lee ningun dia a wordo deteni y menos dia cu el a bolbe Aruba, despues di tabata algun dia na Las Vegas, Merca y mescos cu Juchi kende por a bolbe Aruba y pasa na aeropuerto manera ta riba red carpet el a yega, Ramon tambe a haya un trato privilegia.

Ayera un biaha mas Ministerio Publico a demostra na pueblo en general cu tin husticia di clase na Aruba y sigur ora cu trata di hendenan cu ta sea den gobierno of ta directamente liga na e partido na mando.

Straño y cuestionable den henter e caso aki ta, cu Ministerio Publico tabata tin mester di tanto simannan largo pa investiga e caso, unda cu e victima tabata wordo interoga pa oranan largo tras di otro y manera e mes a declara na radio, cu e no tabata tin ni oportunidad pa come algo y te cu ayera ningun hende a haya di tende si e pastoor y e Obispo a wordo yama pa duna nan testimonio di nan participacion den e caso aki.

Con por ta posibel cu si pastoor hunto cu Obispo a dicidi pa yama e señora pa sinta hunto cu Ramon pa yega na un acuerdo, unda Ramon ta admiti su culpabilidad y bao di e capa cu tur dos ta pordona anto despues Ramon ta hala atras y tur otro presente aparentemente no lo tabata sa di nada of no a wordo yama pa duna cuenta?!

No tabata trata di caso unda cu un pastoor ta tuma confesion di un persona pasobra ta un encuentro tabata tin pa atende e caso di e señora kende a entrega keho di violacion sexual contra ministro Ramon Lee y debi cu Ramon ta den grupo di oracion pastoor y Obispo a dicidi di mete den e caso aki?

No ta e señora a acerca Obispo y pastoor pa atende su caso pasobra manera e mes a declara, el a wordo yama door di esnan di misa pa bay sinta cu Ramon na mesa pa despues manera Hudas nan traiciona e señora y awor Ministerio Publico tambe manera Hudas ta bisa cu no tin caso contra Ramon Lee.

Ministro Nel Oduber no por tin cuero di cara mas pa bay presenta nada mas di su gobierno na pueblo mientras e tin un miembro di su gobierno contra kende te awe tin un keho di violacion sexual entrega y e mes a admiti cu e tabata tin relacion sexual cu e victima despues cu e mes a declara dia cu el a bolbe Aruba cu e no tabata tin nada cu e señora.

Laga pueblo mes saca su conclusion y ta di spera cu e señora no baha cabes pa e ultimo acto aki di Ministerio Publico y cu via su abogado e entrega keho na Hof pa Hof manda investiga e caso y tambe interoga tur esnan di misa y tur otro cu lo a tende Ramon Lee admiti cu el a comete e acto hororoso cu e victima pasobra pa fiscal nan di Ministerio Publico na Aruba aparentemente loke otronan a tende Ramon Lee mes declara no tin base pa un persecusion penal.

Pa caso di keho contra cualkier otro ciudadano, dos of mas testigo cu a tende un hende declara cu el a comete un acto contra ley contra un victima, ta suficiente motibo pa hibe te dilanti di mesa berde mientras e ta bao di detencion sera den cel di polis of na KIA, pero pa ministro Ramon Lee ley ta wordo aplica diferente door di Ministerio Publico di Aruba; esta vies y esta un mal ehempel pa pueblo y sigur pa hubentud cu tanto ta bao di critica di autoridadnan hudicial mes.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: February 02, 2007, 08:58:34 AM »

Edit - Above should read

Diario seems to think this is very odd, questionable.
NOT
Diario seems to thing this is very odd, questionable.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: February 02, 2007, 09:11:12 AM »

O/T

To all our Florida Monkeys, I hope you are all safe and were not affected by the swath of tornadoes early this moring.

I have heard from my family down there and all are safe.

I know "Florida" is in that area, I hope she is safe too.

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.