April 18, 2024, 03:07:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 111825 times)
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: January 30, 2007, 08:22:06 PM »

Has anyone seen AWEMainta?  It speaks about Natalee Holloway.

Natalee Holloway lo ta dera tras di Nanki club.  

Anyone knows what that means?

http://www.awemainta.com/

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: January 30, 2007, 08:31:31 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

<<snip>>
The only reason Beth and Dave were able to serve the Kalpoes is because they filed suit in California.  As soon as the Kalpoes filed their suit against Dr. Phil, JQK filed the wrongful death suit against the Kalpes.  It's not that Joran is less guilty, it's that Joran didn't file suit thus eliminating the jurisdiction issue.  This should be completely different than the NY suit that was tossed.  There shouldn't be a jurisdiction problem because the Kalpoes were stupid enough to go ahead with their Dr. Phil suit.

Hi Monkeys

Aaachoo  ...Sorry about the sneeze  Embarassed
I'm just hoping that things get far enough in this suit that Joarn & other can be called upon to appear in court.
Not sure what actions can then be set in place when they DO NOT show
but also  betting JQK  does.

As far as the Dr. Phil suit..  I do hope it actually occurs and not settled out of court some way. I expect that the FBI & NIF(?) (Netherlands counter part) would be asked to provide testimony.
JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: January 30, 2007, 08:34:06 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"

Don't know..I've registered and done a screen capture of the entire article.  Need to enlarge it..give me a few minutes.  I still won't be able to read it though.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: January 30, 2007, 08:39:20 PM »

Why is the FAQ   http://www.awemainta.com/forum/faq.php in English and nothing else is   Confused  Evil or Very Mad  ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: January 30, 2007, 08:39:54 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I am so sad about Barbaro.... sorry to interrupt... just catching up on the front page.....

hi y'all

Hi Mrs. Red -  Has Red been showing you the videos I've been putting together on YouTube?

yes Klaasend, I told him to tell you that YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: January 30, 2007, 08:39:56 PM »

Sorry ahead of time as this will blow the margins.  I've enlarged the print in the article so it can be read:

I'm seeing something that looks like clairvoyant.  Could they be repeating something from a psychic?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 30, 2007, 08:42:47 PM »

I am so sad about Barbaro.... sorry to interrupt... just catching up on the front page.....

hi y'all

Hi Mrs. Red -  Has Red been showing you the videos I've been putting together on YouTube?

yes Klaasend, I told him to tell you that YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mrs. Red!  I'm learning some cool stuff!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: January 30, 2007, 08:45:46 PM »

The above article from Awemainta ran through the Pap translator:

till still the name natalee holloway is sound constantemente at merca. esta the child muher mericano cu owing to come of vacacion at aruba y on his ultimo day owing to desaparece misteriosamente without let rastro behind. sospecha of autoridadnan is cu the do not at life more. sinembargo the curpa or algo cu is indica cu the do not life more, not owing to being achieve never after of his desaparicion on 30 of half, 2005. informacion cu awemainta owing to ricibi is cu have one clarividente, one person of edad end, cu owing to know visit aruba regularly. y one of the lugarnan cu the likes go relaha is at baby beach. at three occasion end the clarividente here, that his name not owing to being suministra at awemainta, will owing to indica at personanan cu is work at the beach, cu the is feel cierto vibracionnan pisa cu have of haber cu the child muher natalee holloway. y the vibracionnan here is indica cu the child muher is (dera) behind nanki club, esta the part cu is stay for sea. the is believe cu the will is one pista for autoridadnan yet haci one investigacion ey slow.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: January 30, 2007, 08:49:35 PM »

DKPen - thanks for finding that article.  Hopefully we can get someone to translate it for us.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: January 30, 2007, 09:04:51 PM »

hmmm thanks Klaasand.  Seems the article is speaking about someone clarvoyant that has gone to baby beach, each time they visited Aruba, about Natalee Holloway. Or something like that. Maybe someone can translate it better for us.

God bless~

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: January 30, 2007, 09:04:51 PM »

The above article from Awemainta ran through the Pap translator:

till still the name natalee holloway is sound constantemente at merca. esta the child muher mericano cu owing to come of vacacion at aruba y on his ultimo day owing to desaparece misteriosamente without let rastro behind. sospecha of autoridadnan is cu the do not at life more. sinembargo the curpa or algo cu is indica cu the do not life more, not owing to being achieve never after of his desaparicion on 30 of half, 2005. informacion cu awemainta owing to ricibi is cu have one clarividente, one person of edad end, cu owing to know visit aruba regularly. y one of the lugarnan cu the likes go relaha is at baby beach. at three occasion end the clarividente here, that his name not owing to being suministra at awemainta, will owing to indica at personanan cu is work at the beach, cu the is feel cierto vibracionnan pisa cu have of haber cu the child muher natalee holloway. y the vibracionnan here is indica cu the child muher is (dera) behind nanki club, esta the part cu is stay for sea. the is believe cu the will is one pista for autoridadnan yet haci one investigacion ey slow.

What The Fart is that translator trying to say  Confused

Time for some chicken soup
SeeYaaByeee

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: January 30, 2007, 09:06:14 PM »

klaas - do you know where the pictures in the article are takenf?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: January 30, 2007, 09:10:31 PM »

hmmm thanks Klaasand.  Seems the article is speaking about someone clarvoyant that has gone to baby beach, each time they visited Aruba, about Natalee Holloway. Or something like that. Maybe someone can translate it better for us.

God bless~

I got that same impession, dkpen. Someone who vacations in Aruba several times a year -- and gets a certain 'vibe' at the same place each time.

I can't figure out the part as to why he/she won't give their name Laughing

But I think the last part says that it is one of the places of interest -- and that the investigation is slow and they'll get around to it. Laughing

Either that -- or they just saved a ton of money on their car insurance  Confused

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: January 30, 2007, 09:16:35 PM »

Estimated location - north of Baby Beach near the Refinery

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: January 30, 2007, 09:22:10 PM »

Thanks klaas.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: January 30, 2007, 09:22:51 PM »

Where is Sandy when we need her.

Oh should have known Klaas would get right on top of that finding where that club is.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: January 30, 2007, 09:30:06 PM »

So now all we need is a translation, lol  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: January 30, 2007, 09:32:25 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "robots"
for some reason i keep failing the front page test and cant post  Evil or Very Mad

corruption+EVIL =  ARUBA LAW ENFORCEMENT

how is that for simple math ?

Hi Monkeys,

Robots, maybe you need a software upgrade. LOL

possible  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: January 30, 2007, 09:32:52 PM »

Article in yesterdays Arubatoday (Julia Renfro's paper) regarding Jamie Skeeters.  You may want to take some blood pressure medicine prior to reading the first 2 columns of the article:  Twisted Evil

http://www.arubatoday.com/newspaper/January/AT-29-1-07.pdf

Yup. Full of lies.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: January 30, 2007, 09:34:22 PM »

So now all we need is a translation, lol  Laughing

Per MF...a phychic. He started a thread and did a mini-trans over on FOB this morning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.