April 23, 2024, 10:02:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calderon's State dinner, gate crashers, & border security...  (Read 1445 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 17, 2010, 09:36:28 AM »

WASHINGTON -- One goal of President Obama's state dinner Wednesday will be to make Mexican President Felipe Calderon feel like the man of the hour. Another will be to keep uninvited guests from crashing the party.

Immigration will be among the issues on the agenda when Obama and Calderon meet Wednesday. The issue remains unresolved and passions have been stirred anew by Arizona's tough new law targeting illegal immigration from Mexico. Calderon has said the law is discriminatory, and he has warned that relations with Arizona will suffer as a result.

more here - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/17/white-house-prepares-state-dinner-calderon-focuses-security/

For some reason, Obama doesn't seem to treat the head of our individual states with any respect.  No dinner for you.  No jobs for Americans.

Americans, and those here legally, just get stuck with the bill for millions that come illegally to crash the party.

Why isn't Obama saying no to foreigners?

Why does he just keep sending the bill to Americans?  The evaporating middle class?

Who looks out for Americans?

Washington and the White House seem to be AWOL.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 12:17:59 PM »

Why not send Obama and Calderon into Mexico to find that ex Presidential candidate that was kidnapped this last weekend..

I do not think he was invited to the party 
Worse is he is probably getting his ear cut off at the moment.. I am sure Obama and Calderon are not even concerned about it as they pick the clothes they will wear to the party..

Gunmen kidnap ex-Mexico presidential hopeful
By DUDLEY ALTHAUS
HOUSTON CHRONICLE
May 16, 2010, 12:11AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/world/7006891.html

I love it every time I use my spell checker, it does not recognizes the word Obama and so I choose the option to Ignore.. Perfect. 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.