May 27, 2024, 09:46:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mixarai Zumaia 16, endangered missing Chandler AZ (located)  (Read 5753 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: May 18, 2010, 10:35:36 AM »

May 18, 2010

Missing Ariz. teen may be with OK homicide suspect
Associated Press
 The Norman Transcript

CHANDLER, Ariz. — Police in the Phoenix suburb of Chandler say they need help locating a 16-year-old girl who may be with an Oklahoma homicide suspect.

Mixarai Zumaia was last seen Saturday. She may be with 19-year-old Pedro Gaeta and on the way to Oklahoma, Texas or Mexico, Detective David Ramer said.

Gaeta is wanted on a first-degree murder warrant issued in Tulsa.

Gaeta knows the girl’s family, and Mixarai had a crush on him and likely left with him voluntarily, Ramer said. But she called her family, and indications are she wants to come home.

Zumaia is Hispanic and 4 feet 11 inches tall. She weighs 110 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Gaeta is Hispanic, 5-foot-7 and 125 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.

Police have no description of the vehicle they may be driving. Anyone with information should call their local police or Chandler, Ariz., police at 480-782-4130.

http://normantranscript.com/headlines/x433569831/Missing-Ariz-teen-may-be-with-OK-homicide-suspect

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 10:39:47 AM »

Chandler teen missing, left home with murder suspect
Reported by: Katie Fisher
Email: kfisher@abc15.com
Last Update: 5:43 am
CHANDLER, AZ -- Police are searching for a missing Valley teen believed to be with a murder suspect possibly headed out of state.

Chandler Police Detective Frank Mendoza said 16-year-old Mixarai Zumaia was last seen at her Chandler home on Saturday around 10 a.m.

She is believed to be in the company of 19-year-old Pedro Gaeta, who has an outstanding warrant from Tulsa, Oklahoma for first degree murder.

According to Mendoza, Gaeta may enroute to Mexico, Texas or Oklahoma and has ties to all three destinations.

Detective David Ramer with Chandler Police says Gaeta knows the girl's family, and Zumaia had a crush on him and likely left with him voluntarily. But she called her family and indications are she wants to come home.

Zumaia is described as a Hispanic female, 4 feet 11 inches tall, weighing 110 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white  T-shirt and blue jeans.

Gaeta is described as a Hispanic male, 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighing 125 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.

Mendoza said there was not a vehicle description immediately available.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Chandler Police Department at 480-782-4130.
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/chandler/story/Chandler-teen-missing-left-home-with-murder/K6S4VZ1D_kGixszVUTGjjw.cspx?rss=704

video
http://www.kpho.com/video/23587619/index.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 10:40:51 AM »

more photos'
http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Police-searching-for-Chandler-teen-believed-to-be-with-murder-suspect-93960894.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=1

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 10:32:51 AM »

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20100607_11_A13_Namesp554971
Homicide suspect might be in Oklahoma with a missing Arizona girl
June 7, 2010

Name: Pedro Gaeta

Police are searching for Pedro Gaeta, a homicide suspect who might be in Oklahoma with a missing Arizona girl.

Gaeta is charged with first-degree murder in the November 2009 death of Alvero Deleon in Tulsa.

He is believed to be with Mixarai Zumaia, 16, of Chandler, Ariz.

The girl has not been heard from since May 15, police said.

Officer Jason Willingham said Gaeta has known gang affiliations, and he should be considered armed and dangerous.

Gaeta is described as Hispanic, 5 feet 7 inches tall and 125 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

Zumaia is described as Hispanic, 4 feet 11 inches tall, 110 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information about Gaeta's or Zumaia's whereabouts is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 596-COPS or send a text message or an online tip to the Police Department at tulsaworld.com/crimestoppers .

Callers can be anonymous, and the Crime Commission offers rewards for information that leads to arrests.
By NICOLE MARSHALL World Staff Writer

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 10:21:51 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=399652877037
Mixarai Zumaya

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 02:10:37 PM »

What on earth is being done to find this girl? Everything I read says she is still missing.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 09:18:46 AM »

apparently still missing
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/z/zumaya_mixarai.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 05:37:48 PM »

Please note the following messages:

Sorry! The case you requested does not exist or has been removed from the site.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1147475&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

still listed at many sites ...will look for explaination

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 05:40:22 PM »

Mixarai Zumaya missing from Chandler, AZ, has been restricted. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.
Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 05:43:25 PM »

putting  her here for now....till I find out otherwise.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 07:13:09 PM »

putting  her here for now....till I find out otherwise.

I agree with you Nut.  We've been down this road before, particularly with minors. It appears she is no longer being sought and there's no information she's deceased.  I too would assume she's been located.   Referring to your previous post:
 http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7868.msg1475595#msg1475595

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.