March 19, 2024, 02:34:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Albert Gardner III ... More Victims???  (Read 15300 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: May 18, 2010, 03:08:00 PM »

Lake Elsinore girl says Gardner tried to abduct her
The killer asked for directions and showed a gun, she says

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 11:43 a.m.

A young girl who was nearly abducted en route to school in Lake Elsinore in October has told authorities the man behind the attempt was John Albert Gardner III.

It’s not the only crime he may have committed beyond the three that landed him in prison for life Friday, a San Diego County sheriff’s spokesman said.

The decision on whether to charge Gardner with attempted kidnapping in the Lake Elsinore case, as recommended by investigators, rests with the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office. A spokesman said the report is being reviewed.

Gardner, 31, was sentenced Friday to life in prison without the possibility of parole for raping and killing Amber Dubois, 14, of Escondido, and Chelsea King, 17, of Poway, and for assaulting Candice Moncayo, 22, over the course of a year between February 2009 and February 2010.

Riverside County Sheriff’s Deputy Melissa Nieburger said Tuesday her department submitted the results of its investigation to the District Attorney’s Office on May 6. That was eight days before Gardner’s sentencing hearing.

In that case, a man behind the wheel of a gold Pontiac matching one Gardner drove at the time asked for directions, showed a girl a gun at 7 a.m. on Oct. 28 and demanded she get in his car.

She refused and ran away. Authorities have declined to make her age public.

The details of the attempted abduction are similar to those described by Gardner to Amber's mother, Carrie McGonigle, in a jailhouse interview last week. He told her he threatened Amber with a gun and knife and told her it would be better to get in the car than not.

Gardner closely resembled the composite sketch an artist prepared of the Lake Elsinore girl’s attacker, but as recently as April 23, a spokeswoman for the Riverside County Sheriff’s department would not say he was a suspect in the case.

Nieburger said Tuesday that Riverside County investigators sought an interview with Gardner after the girl identified him as her attacker from TV news, but that Gardner declined through his attorneys.

She said she didn’t know when the girl came forward.

She added her department isn’t looking at Gardner in any incidents other than the Oct. 28 attempted abduction.

Monday, San Diego County Sheriff’s Lt. Dennis Brugos said Gardner is still being considered in a range of assault-type incidents in San Diego, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.

“We’re looking at him actually for all missing persons cases for females in the range of early teens through early twenties,” Brugos said.

His comments came at a wide-ranging news conference held by a number of law enforcement officers involved in the Gardner investigations Monday morning.

Brugos said investigators talked with Gardner for two and a half hours after his sentencing.

“He didn’t shed a lot of light, but he did speak about some other cases,” Brugos said. “He did not, however, implicate himself in any other murders.”

A spokesman for the San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner Department did not immediately return a call for comment Tuesday.

In his only television interview since his arrest, Gardner was asked by a reporter if there were other victims.

He laughed and said “Good try.”

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/may/18/lake-elsinore-girl-says-gardner-tried-abduct-her/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 04:45:28 PM »

I know this is not going to be a popular thing to say but maybe they should take the death penalty off the table if he tells of any other murders. What if another person has been blamed or if there are other poor girls who are assumed to have run away and are buried off some lonely trail. I just think something needs to be done to ensure everyone who is a victim of his is found. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 01:12:46 PM »

Killer tried to abduct Inland girl, police say

Riverside County prosecutors are considering whether to file charges against convicted murderer John Albert Gardner III in a case involving the attempted abduction of a 16-year-old Lake Elsinore girl in October, authorities said Tuesday.

Gardner, 31, was sentenced Friday to life in prison without the possibility of parole for raping and murdering Amber Dubois, 14, of Escondido, and Chelsea King, 17, of Poway, and for assaulting Candice Moncayo, 22, of Colorado Springs, Colo.

After Gardner's arrest in February, a family member of the victim in the Lake Elsinore incident reported Gardner as a suspect, Riverside County sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Joe Borja said. The girl recognized Gardner from a photograph in television news reports.

MORE....

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_W_sgardner19.17ab7310.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 03:26:10 PM »

I hope they charge him with this crime. The poor girl has probably suffered greatly for what he attempted to do.
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 03:49:15 PM »

I am struck by how the victims bear a similarities to Garnders' girlfriend and the mother of his twins. Strawberry blond or blond, slender build, similar facial structure. Jariah Baker 28 is suspected by Garnder's shrink to know of Gardner's background, to asking him where their son was sleeping, and other odd questions, that the shrink thinks means Jariah (now in a drug alco "center") knew a lot more.

However, Montcaya is an exception... it doesn't add up, he ALSO associated with a drug commune and I am positive there are others who acted out WITH or OBO him.

sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 03:55:28 PM »

GARDNER'S MYSPACE PAGE LINK: WARNING GRAPHIC.

But keep for future reference? This alone shows what he is. Jason6the9stud was his monnkier and he called himself Jason Stud. Then on Feb 24th he set his status as pic of enraged/"betrayed".

Someone gave him up.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/gardner_myspace.pdf

sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 04:22:41 PM »

Officers who arrested JAG speak out:

http://www.10news.com/news/23587639/detail.html

“She was hysterical like a mother would be, seeing your son is on TV being accused of murder, hysterical, screaming demanding to know what’s going on,” said Moore.

[my comment: like mother like son, pretentious, liek she didn't know]

Agents said Gardner’s girlfriend, Jariah Baker, did not show any emotion and was described as quiet and subdued. "

[my comment: Jariah Baker knows A LOT about the other victims]

Who is Louise Ramage???

sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 08:28:51 PM »

The whole point is that JAG did not travel his lifelong (since his teen years) psycho serial rapist-killer journey alone. He had pedo network friends, he had a Jekyll and Hyde psycho mother, whose position as Legislative Chair at her hospital raises more than eyebrows...  as well as the video/digital photo inhome business of her thrid husband, which hello, did they get a search warrant for "product"? Smacks of D. Asimov of Santa Rosa all over again.

The whole reason Amber was considered possibly a runaway if you read the unsealed warrants, is that one week b4 she was engaged in Internet conversations her school friends were concerned about, and was also last seen walking with a young man - NOT JAG. And so, possibly he was working with others to deliver her to him?

That adult sex "party" his mother belonged to was not jsut about running and drinking... they are covers for all out orgies, check out the others in CA, there are kids are around, so guess what. Don't you think JAG met other kids similarly raised in RN/MD perversion central?

But raising this particular point - idnetify, search out, round up the co-perps - seems to go absolutely nowhere. Until you do that, you won't find the other vics.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 01:02:04 PM »

Calif. teen killer shares prison unit with Manson
(AP) – 43 minutes ago

SAN DIEGO — A man serving life in prison for the murders of two California teenagers is sharing a prison unit with cult leader Charles Manson.

Prison officials said John Albert Gardner III was transferred last week to the Corcoran State Prison near Bakersfield, which houses the state's only protective housing unit.

Gardner has his own cell but can socialize with other inmates in the unit including Manson and Mikhail Markhasev, who was convicted of killing Bill Cosby's son.

Gardner pleaded guilty in April to the murders of 17-year-old Chelsea King and 14-year-old Amber Dubois.

Chelsea's body was found days after she was attacked while running in a park in February. Amber's remains were found in March, more than a year after she disappeared while walking to school.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hJV5atkKxNxjq1tNeZqWdfDuL5bAD9G960L01

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.