April 19, 2024, 03:28:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "KFC" the healthier version  (Read 7558 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« on: December 17, 2008, 08:07:47 AM »

I get chicken breasts, and cut them in strips, but you can use pieces just as well.  Take off the skin, and dip them in beaten egg, then roll them in crushed up barbecue flavour potato chips (crisps).  Spray a oven dish with pam or similar spray, then spray the chicken all over.  bake them in moderate oven, turn them half way thru cooking.  The strips only take 20 minutes, the pieces take a bit longer, but you would not tell the difference it wasnt kfc. 

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 05:50:57 PM »

I get chicken breasts, and cut them in strips, but you can use pieces just as well.  Take off the skin, and dip them in beaten egg, then roll them in crushed up barbecue flavour potato chips (crisps).  Spray a oven dish with pam or similar spray, then spray the chicken all over.  bake them in moderate oven, turn them half way thru cooking.  The strips only take 20 minutes, the pieces take a bit longer, but you would not tell the difference it wasnt kfc. 

Great recipe!
Thanks
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 09:22:44 PM »

http://www.kitchendaily.com/2010/03/05/chicken-nuggets-kitchen-kids/?ncid=webmaildl3

Video of how to make Baked Chicken Nuggets & recipe for side sauces.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 09:24:50 PM »

Great recipe!
Thanks

Thank-you I am going to try your unique recipe.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.