April 16, 2024, 02:05:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Moral Compass  (Read 1037 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 20, 2010, 08:15:43 AM »

I listed to Obama liken the border security problem with the failure of Congress to send him an immigration 'reform' bill.

HELLOOOOOOOOO...Border Security IS NOT the same thing as immigration form, or amnesty.  Apples and oranges.

In one breath Obama and others insist border security is the responsibility of the Federal government.  For some reason, Obama is defunding that part of government.

Why would you defund the organization responsible for securing the border?  Holding back the invading army of criminals?  Drugs?  Violence?  Terrorists?

Obama and his team failed America.  Why does Team Obama and the Democrats send billions to stimulate China, India, Mexico, and other nations, while ignoring our problematic southern border with Mexico?  Defunding border security?

What conclusions does the average American make from that?  The anti-American administration staying up late at night to find ways to stick-it to the citizens and those here legally?

I listen on the radio to CALLERS talk about Obama's treasons.  The hosts are quick to point out this would drag the nation down an ugly path, and tarnish our image for generations. 

When will Washington and the White House work for 'We the people'?

Securing the border is not the same as immigration reform and amnesty.

What kind of immigration reform do we need?  How about sending the 40+ million illegal aliens home? 

Illegal aliens have papers - they all come from somewhere.  I would imagine many already have national identity cards. 

For some reason, American citizens are now third and fourth class humans in America.  Government works for illegal aliens, foreigners, Wall Street, big banks and global corporations, and special interests.

No jobs for Americans, no wealth, no opportunity...it's Obama's moral compass in action.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.