April 19, 2024, 01:03:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Mexico’s Calderon Scolds Arizona While Mooching from U.S. Taxpayers"  (Read 1554 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 20, 2010, 08:40:31 PM »

Mexico’s Calderon Scolds Arizona While Mooching from U.S. Taxpayers

Mexico’s verbose President, Felipe Calderon , is the largest contributor of illegal aliens living and working in the United States today. While no one knows exactly how many Mexicans reside in this country illegally, the advocates of “open borders” claim the number of illegal Mexican aliens in The U.S. is between 10 and 15 million.

Yet, conservatives put the number of  illegal aliens living in the U.S. at 25 to 30 million.  While visiting the U.S. this week, the head of Mexico’s corrupt government slammed Arizona for passing it’s immigration enforcement law.
Calderon, standing right next to President Barack Obama, blasted Arizona as if he were the President of the United States. But instead of Obama telling Calderon to “cool his jets,” Mr. Apologist joined Calderon in denigrating Arizonians.

Both Presidents failed to tell American citizens that thanks to the Federal Reserve Bank and the financial industry, Mexicans living and working in the U.S. transfer about $25 billion to the Mexican economy. In addition, Mexican criminals and moochers cost taxpaying citizens and legal immigrants almost $350 billion per year, according to syndicated columnist Frosty Wooldridge.

The Federal Reserve Bank’s primary goal is to use the program to draw hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens into our banking system because commercial banks require that those wanting the service first open a savings account. While American citizens will continue to be required to show extensive identification and proof of residence, illegal aliens will only be required to show a Matricula Consular card, which are known to be counterfeited and sold by human smugglers.

“People who didn’t have bank accounts establish a relationship with us,” said James Maloney, chairman of Mitchell Bank in Milwaukee, one of the first banks to offer the Federal Reserve Bank’s remittance scheme, according to the Wall Street Journal, a newspaper that favors using illegal alien workers.

“It’s great for our business,” said Maloney.

Remittances sent by Mexicans topped $15.5 billion in the first few months of this year, 20 percent higher than the amount sent during the same period the previous year, according to Mexico’s central bank, and this year’s annual figure is expected to hit a new record.

more here - http://mensnewsdaily.com/sexandmetro/2010/05/20/mexicos-calderon-scolds-arizona-while-mooching-from-u-s-taxpayers/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 09:47:48 PM »

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 11:10:56 PM »

I have never seen anything more discusting in my whole life .. A failing leader from another nation "Mexico" giving his worthless opinion as his nation is in near Civil War, to a Severn state government "Arizona" with the backing of a worthless Obama and Palosi and a numnuts vice president whatever shaking there heads in agreement in the background..

Some of if nor most of the drugs are used by Mexicans illegals who are in our nation !!

Our nation is being taken over from within..

Amerricans citizens have Zero backbone as I do not hear any roar from our citizens yet.
Except for the ones supporting Illegal criminals.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 06:43:13 AM »

I have never seen anything more discusting in my whole life .. A failing leader from another nation "Mexico" giving his worthless opinion as his nation is in near Civil War, to a Severn state government "Arizona" with the backing of a worthless Obama and Palosi and a numnuts vice president whatever shaking there heads in agreement in the background..

Some of if nor most of the drugs are used by Mexicans illegals who are in our nation !!

Our nation is being taken over from within..

Amerricans citizens have Zero backbone as I do not hear any roar from our citizens yet.
Except for the ones supporting Illegal criminals.

I've often wondered, where are all the drug addicts, and how are they getting money to pay for their drugs?

I know that some trade food stamps and other welfare benefits for drugs, so where are these folks?

I believe the rise in welfare is linked to the rise in drug use.  The more folks on welfare, the increase in food stamps, seems to be linked in some way to the rise in drugs across the border, violence, etc.

Would addicted drug addicted be among those lurking in the shadows?

Do drug addicts come here for welfare to support their habits? 

Come to America!  We'll give you free food, shelter, and medical care, and help pay for your addiction!!!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.