Angel Downs Murder Investigation - County Commissioner Steve Nodine only suspect

<< < (39/40) > >>

Nut44x4:
Muffy----this can be moved to solved?

MuffyBee:
Quote from: Nut44x4 on September 10, 2012, 07:43:55 AM

Muffy----this can be moved to solved?

Yes Nut, I agree we can move it to solved, since we don't have a "Travesty of Justice" thread.   ::MonkeyNoNo::  Why is the murder charge being "dropped?"  And if it's being dropped, then who is responsible for Angel Downs death?  If Nodine isn't charged, does that mean we need to keep looking for the murderer?  Or was there something else? There is no justice for Angel Downs  JMHO

Nut44x4:
 ::justice2NJ:: ::monkeydenied::

Cherry6905:
Just FYI the Plea was a blind plea and it in no way eliminates the statute of limitation on murder. The plea paper work states nolle prossed which means if more evidence comes out they can retry. He has not been found innocent. The special prosecutor states he feels Nodine caused Angel's death and I believe he truly wanted to try the case.
Nodine has cost the state an incredible amount of money. And it is sad he is now re-victimizing Angel and her loving family in the press.
Whetstone is one good prosecutor and in my opinion his atty's may have advised Nodine to take the plea.

Cherry6905:
Please keep Angel's family in your prayers as they go through the sentencing hearing, and for those who are able please show up at the Baldwin County Court House on October 24th at 9 am in support of Angel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page