April 23, 2024, 09:11:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Civility  (Read 8260 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2007, 04:54:55 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"

-------------snip!------------------------
Wishing you peace and clarity. Like TVA said in Fiddler on the Roof, may God bless you and keep you, far away from me.

My goodness, Louise!  You must make up your mind!  Unless you post in a thread started by None or Mrs Red, you will not encounter me, I promise!   Very Happy This is only follow up to your claim to have disproven my posts.  I will stay far away for any of your threads and not even read them.  

There.  Can't do more than that and still participate with those who care to do so.  And I don't have any issues I wish to discuss with you by email, neither my anger nor your paranoia.  But since I see your above wish is still posted, I certainly will honor your request but gets confusing sometimes.   Confused

All of you have a nice evening!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2007, 07:01:59 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Putting in another 2 cents here. When something is posted in a straightforward manner, I am much more likely to read and consider the message. Thus, an individual's message may well be something that has the potential to impact my political decisions, but if it is written in a disrespectful manner, I likely will see it only as something negative. Case in point would be the rabid rantings of that nut, claiming to be a member of Trinity's congregation, that wrote a response to the journalist's article on Obama.

I didn't write her words, this is growing increasingly childish, so now you wish for everyone to censor what is being written just so that your sensibilities regarding your Obama are protected?

my two cent's worth

I just saw your response, nonesy. My reference to that woman was exactly that~ to her. It was not about you making us aware of her craziness. My response to her ugliness is to recoil.

And no, I am not asking anyone to censor their writing. I was merely stating that I, personally, would hear another's point of view if it were presented in a straightforward manner.

If you perceived that I was referring to you as the individual who wrote those rantings, then simply saying, as you did, that you did not write it, was sufficient. My interest, excitement about and support of Senator Obama does not make him mine. Referencing my post as "increasingly childish" and Obama as "mine" are uncalled for.

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.