April 18, 2024, 01:12:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's 'Leaky' Whitehouse...  (Read 1060 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 21, 2010, 07:04:58 AM »

Obama Staffer Fed Info to Google

In a letter today to President Obama [1], I asked for the resignation of White House Deputy Chief Technology Officer Andrew McLaughlin.

Last week, McLaughlin was officially reprimanded for violating its ethics policies. A White House investigation found that McLaughlin, a former senior executive at Google, had repeatedly circumvented both the letter and spirit of White House ethics rules by communicating with former colleagues about Administration policies affecting the company.

The White House confirmed that Mr. McLaughlin used his personal Gmail account when discussing White House business, possibly violating federal archiving rules.

From web privacy to Net neutrality to China’s Internet policies, McLaughlin actively engaged Google’s lobbying team and at least one top company official, in at least one case contradicting the Administration’s public stance.

more here - http://www.thefoxnation.com/google/2010/05/20/obama-staffer-fed-info-google

Does anyone wonder about the effect the job rotation between Goldman, Wall Street, Treasury, and the Federal Reserve has on our nation's finances?

Super Obama's financial reform bill?

Hmmm...

When will he folk in Washington work for 'We the people' and not big banks, giant hedge funds, Wall Street, big business, and special interests?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.