April 18, 2024, 08:23:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134474 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 21, 2010, 11:09:55 PM »

« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 02:19:27 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 06:57:55 PM »

Is this the new cage?  It's, it's, it's just so CLEAN!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 06:58:46 PM »

Made it!

Beautiful Bearly.....see you all later...

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 06:59:35 PM »

I love the picture of Caylee, Bearly.  Thank you.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 07:04:04 PM »

Did everyone leave?  Something I said?  (Didn't say?)
Page 613--some inmate named Leon says, "I'm doing a 20 year bit for involuntary manslaughter, tampering with evidence, abduction, and abuse of a corpse.  It sounds worse than it really is."  What? How much worse could it sound?  These are serious whack jobs.  Nice audience, Casey.  This is what you attract.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 07:09:39 PM »

If that Jonathon dude isn't in a metal hospital....he surely needs to be lol. He is nuts.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 07:18:42 PM »

Did everyone leave?  Something I said?  (Didn't say?)
Page 613--some inmate named Leon says, "I'm doing a 20 year bit for involuntary manslaughter, tampering with evidence, abduction, and abuse of a corpse.  It sounds worse than it really is."  What? How much worse could it sound?  These are serious whack jobs.  Nice audience, Casey.  This is what you attract.

Scary isn't it?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 07:19:09 PM »

OMG...one of these nutcases lives within 50 miles of me. Running to hide.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 07:27:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24027702/detail.html
Hundreds Of Letters Sent To Casey Released
Posted: 6:16 pm EDT June 24, 2010Updated: 6:40 pm EDT June 25, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- WFTV took a close look at hundreds of letters sent to Casey Anthony, many from complete strangers. Some want her to find religion, some want to marry her, some say they hate her and some want to help her lose weight.
Some of the letters also came from Casey Anthony's family. All were written to Casey since she's been locked up in the Orange County jail.

More than 5,000 pages of letters were released to WFTV Friday. One thing is sure, after reading the letters, a lot of people are following the case from all over.

Casey’s parents wrote and begged Casey to let them see her at the jail and begged her to write to them.

WFTV took a closer look at a particularly cryptic and emotional letter from George Anthony. It's one of many he's written to Casey during the past two years.

In most of his letters, George offers love and support and begs Casey to let him visit her.

But WFTV found out another letter was just sent at the end of March, where George Anthony was apparently "very upset" with Casey. George accused her of destroying their family.

In the letter, he demanded answers from Casey Anthony.

However, in his previous letters he called her “beautiful” and “sweetheart” and told her how much he loved her.

But that changed on March 25, 2010.
George Anthony begged Casey to let him visit her in jail. He always told her he loved her and missed her and Caylee.

He said he loved her "no matter what," emphasizing that statement.

In November of 2009, he said he was going to schedule visits with her at the jail and begged her to agree to see him. He told her he needed to hug her, hear her voice, and see her face if only for a minute.

George believed Casey's lawyers were stopping her from visiting with him and said "you can make it happen. You're the boss. So what if the media gets some of it.” He told her that the conversation would be under her control.

WFTV learned Friday that George scheduled a visit with Casey one week after Caylee's remains were found, but he never saw her.

In one letter, George lamented over not being a better father. In March 2009, he told Casey she had put on weight and told her "just be careful.”

George Anthony signed his letters, "Papa Joe." Caylee used to call him “Joe Joe.”

But just three months ago, George wrote a very different letter, days after Casey's lawyers got copies of her letters to another jail inmate where she claimed her brother Lee and George had molested her when she was a child.
George was very angry about that accusation. He said defense attorney Jose Baez delivered disturbing news and asked two heartbreaking questions. He said he was numb.

George asked Casey, “Why destroy Lee? Why destroy me your family, and even Caylee after all he had sacrificed.”

Then, the letter just ended. He did not say that he loved her, nor did he call her sweetheart.
CINDY SENT CASEY PHOTOS OF CAYLEE

Cindy Anthony wrote about her heartache over losing both of them and sent Casey photos of Caylee. She sent some of the Caylee photos a month before Caylee's remains were found near their house.

Of one photo Cindy wrote: "One of my favorites. She was trying to tell us something even then. She loves her momma."

The jail won't say whether Casey has the photos up in her cell.

Cindy apologized for not writing more often, telling Casey, “I speak to you every day, as I do to Caylee,” and that she used to seek refuge in Casey's and Caylee's rooms, but it had become almost unbearable.

Cindy told Casey she felt better about herself after getting her tattoo in Caylee's honor. Cindy said she was angry that the photos of Casey's tattoo, which also showed sores on her back, were released and that she was worried about Casey's health.

Cindy begged Casey to write back, even though Casey had been told not to. In one letter, Cindy wrote, “I love you more today than ever. You know how much you have always meant to me.”

In strangers' letters, WFTV found a $300 check and someone told Casey she should marry Joran van der Sloot, because they're "both compulsive liars and killers."
An Orlando woman, who wrote Casey a supportive letter before Caylee was found, told WFTV on Friday that her compassion has waned.

“If it wasn't her, then she knows something, ‘cause you don't wait 30 days. If my dogs were missing 30 seconds, I'd be freaking out,” Tammie Foster told WFTV.

Cindy told Casey she had to mail letters, because defense attorney Jose Baez couldn't bring them to her anymore; if he was ever caught doing it, he could have lost his privileges to meet with Casey at the jail.

It’s unknown if Casey ever wrote back.
WHAT'S NEXT IN THE CASE?

There's a hearing scheduled for July 15 and, unlike the last hearing, Casey is required to be there. During the hearing, they're expected to discuss Cindy's frantic 911 call to report Caylee missing. They will also go over records from the group Texas EquuSearch.

Meanwhile, the defense has scheduled depositions for two new witnesses. A woman who helped search near the area where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found will be deposed in August.

In July, a second witness will give his deposition and Casey's lawyers also plan to question experts at the Oakridge National Lab in Tennessee.

Documents posted at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 07:44:10 PM »

I think the last cage was the longest ever in history here - for Precious Caylee.
I am so happy that is it fresh and New .......

First post here from me is for " Caylee" .. She is the Focus of all Monkeys ~ That Her Justice is Found.

--
Now I can move along and offer up my opinion
yes and I will
 Justice for Caylee

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 07:49:52 PM »

Question for all monkeys...I've been thinking...how do these letters get to BE discovery,anyway?   Do they go through her jail cell regularly and confiscate anything of a personal nature?  Is there a standing request from the Sheriff's office to hand over anything written to Casey?  I've just never understood how this works.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2010, 08:38:04 PM »

OMG! I fell asleep for 3 hours while reading the first set of letters.
I have to admit, I was getting a kick out of the negative ones, especially the one called Twat Mom. (LMAO).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2010, 09:05:22 PM »

All of this " Reading behind the Scenes" Sunshine Law - ( which is good in many ways) The Anthony's letters though. Just reading them today " Drained Me" and I did not read all of the letters. In fact I glanced through most all written by GA and CA. Just the " sentences" of their handwriting ..that grabbed my attention, did I allow myself to read. For the most part though I find Cindy to be - One of the most " Patronizing Mother's, Women " My Top not Ten - don't need to offer up Ten for Cindy. 
Definitions of Cindy -
A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people. Person who deals with people in a patronizingly superior manner.
Person: that is to force one's way aggressively or by intimidation
My throwing in the infamous " Sweetheart" Cindy's coined  "Sweetheart". It is not said out of admiration or love though. Its a twisted knife " used as word " as patronizing. Casey behind bars ( first arrested) MOM I saw you on the news, one of your Cameos, snort/valley girl jibber.. etc..
Cindy responds snarky .." OH Which One Sweetheart"........I don't know what your talking about.

(( AT this Time - The Talking between Casey and Cindy is about a Missing / possibly DEAD Caylee ))
YET the ANT WOMEN continue to Banter WHO is in the Right, Who is in Charge.
Are you kidding me? ME ME ME Both Cindy and Casey battling the ME " I AM"
Could any of us ,as family members, fathom this within our own? That it would come down to a Axx kissing contest ..with a baby missing? 

Klaas created the video of the infamous initial call - between Casey and Cindy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Pay attention to the audio of Casey - she Turns into Cindy verbally to Christine ( my recall her name is Christine) .. She Casey takes the Lead and Runs with it - chastising this woman for wanting to help her. Wanting to aid in finding Caylee.
Casey is all over her .. Over the top with this woman. She is creating herself as " I am bigger than my Charges" not that she is able to get her own self out of jail. But she professes in her language that Everyone is beneath her and all she wants to concentrate on is Tony - and for all to do as she says. " Quite the BOSS " isn't she. As GA Calls her.

OH HONEY I know .. and I love you BUT ....famous last words of " Slore" 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2010, 09:38:57 PM »

This is for

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCssYzVl6oQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/sCssYzVl6oQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

too bad I have to taint AC/DC ... with thoughts of Slore.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2010, 10:16:25 PM »

After reading George's last letter, I think our curiosity is satisfied relevant to his whereabouts at the last few court hearings.
it appears to me that he is devastated over the accusations Casey made about him and Lee.
I didn't read anything sinister into the Papa Jo bit. Casey probably called him that and we just didn't know that. Just like she refers to Caylee as Cays in her letters to her jailhouse buddy.

George knows she's guilty as sin, he was a cop for crying out loud. As a father, it's understandable that he doesn't want to see her get sentenced to death. As has been stated time and time again, if they made Casey acknowledge her guilt and then still stood by her, it would be much less repugnant than their denial shtick.

Odd that there are no letters from Lee, and we didn't get get his last depo. or Mallory's. They must be chock full of info.
Seems that they won't confirm or deny if any letters are being held back, and won't confirm or deny if Casey has answered any of them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 10:28:13 PM »

After reading George's last letter, I think our curiosity is satisfied relevant to his whereabouts at the last few court hearings.
it appears to me that he is devastated over the accusations Casey made about him and Lee.
I didn't read anything sinister into the Papa Jo bit. Casey probably called him that and we just didn't know that. Just like she refers to Caylee as Cays in her letters to her jailhouse buddy.

George knows she's guilty as sin, he was a cop for crying out loud. As a father, it's understandable that he doesn't want to see her get sentenced to death. As has been stated time and time again, if they made Casey acknowledge her guilt and then still stood by her, it would be much less repugnant than their denial shtick.

Odd that there are no letters from Lee, and we didn't get get his last depo. or Mallory's. They must be chock full of info.
Seems that they won't confirm or deny if any letters are being held back, and won't confirm or deny if Casey has answered any of them.

Saw no letters from Lee, but read 1 from Mallory....it was typed....and was day before the superbowl. She's still drinking the koolaid from the sounds of it.

George is furious for sure...the last letter telling Casey he was called to have a chit chat visit with Jose.....he was asked 2 questions.....I'm assuming about the sexual abuse......I think George has had enough of princess poopie pants.

I couldn't take any more letters from the whackadoodles writing to the skank...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 10:53:36 PM »

I haven't come across Mallory's letter yet. I fell asleep reading the letters from the crazies and religious zealots.
I'd love to know if she answers any of them!
Cindy's ramblings were pathetic. They almost made me sorry for her for a split second.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2010, 11:35:56 PM »

I haven't come across Mallory's letter yet. I fell asleep reading the letters from the crazies and religious zealots.
Cindy's ramblings were pathetic. They almost made me sorry for her for a split second.

Curly,
Pages 150-152
Mallory's letter
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2010, 12:32:40 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  OMG It is morning and I've been reading this twaddle for a couple of hours.  Have lots of thoughts about it all, but I am just astounded that George thought Casey needed to have her driver's license renewed so she wouldn't have to take all the tests again.  Doesn't that idiot get it?  Casey isn't going anywhere!!! She won't be driving ever again.

I find his calling her "Beautiful" to be odd and also his comment about her weight gain.  He advised her to exercise more.  She's not at a fat farm, she's in jail.  Words fail me.

For tonight, anyway.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2010, 02:26:11 AM »

Curly,
Pages 150-152
Mallory's letter
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html

Thanks, Seeme.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.