May 01, 2024, 04:40:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134897 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2010, 07:33:52 PM »

Thanks for posting that.I bet you are right. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #181 on: June 29, 2010, 07:37:49 PM »

IMO Casey is sooooo going to through them both under the bus, obviously George is the first to go. Those words from BOO are gospel!   Monkey Devil!

YooHoo, Cindy n Georgie.......listen carefully.....the engine is grinding....wheels are turning...... they're so dumb, meanwhile their lunatic spawn is kicked back rockin out to her little radio, doodling her name in flowery colored pens....lalalalalalalalalala        earth to A's,  uh if she has the black heart to KILL Caylee she certainly has the stones to annihilate you.

If I were Cindy, I'd be praying to the Almighty that Casey never gets out. How would you like to have to watch your drink like a hawk, lest it be poisoned or sleep with one eye open in case she is standing behind your bedroom door with a kitchen knife and a smile on her face??
Cindy probably has removed every picture of Casey, or they are turned back against the wall and the house is now a shrine to Caylee. Imagine Casey's reaction! Oh man, I thought I got rid of that snotnose, now that's all they want to talk about! Please, put me back in prison so I can enjoy my beautiful life.
Another note on the letters, can you imagine the glee Casey got from reading the fact that they are in pain and supposedly hurting? They get tattoo's but can't put much money in her account? When she does get a letter from George he tells her she's fat? Gee thanks Dad, how you feeling about the molestation accusations? That's just the tip of the iceburg baby, she's got hours and hours, days and days to think up more crap. She's got a plethora of muses in jail to work off of. Hmmmm wonder what is next???   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: June 29, 2010, 07:41:04 PM »

What in the world would this family of creatures talk about if they got the much begged for visit with the skank?

Casey does NOT want to discuss Caylee.....she put Caylee out of all thought processes the day she murdered and then dumped her like trash.

We all have witnessed Casey's behavior when the Ant's want to talk about Caylee.
Casey wants nothing to do with any conversation that is not about poor, poor, I'm a victim, Casey. It's all about ME, ME, ME, or STFU!

The only topic of conversation should be...TELL the TRUTH, and TAKE A PLEA!

Personally I think we should ship Casey off to Peru. 

LOL
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: June 29, 2010, 07:47:49 PM »

O.k., last thing tonight and I am going.  LOL!  With this case, it always seems to be "one more thing".  Anyway, does anyone have a pic or video of the black bracelets Mallory's talking about in her letter? TIA!  Bye! 

You know I've been wondering about that too the only pic/video I could find is when they were alluding the press and doing the HIGH FIVE slap then I could see some bracelets being worn.  I can't zoom in maybe someone else can get a screen capture of that.

I think it was the bracelet (one of) Lee was kissing at the memorial.

If Casey has a matching bracelet, why doesn't Cindy just give Lee hers, and call it a day......Casey isn't allowed any bling in jail...well except handcuffs. LOL

All that little heffer needs is some neck bling!   

I'll Drink to that!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: June 29, 2010, 08:04:35 PM »

IMO Casey is sooooo going to through them both under the bus, obviously George is the first to go. Those words from BOO are gospel!   Monkey Devil!

YooHoo, Cindy n Georgie.......listen carefully.....the engine is grinding....wheels are turning...... they're so dumb, meanwhile their lunatic spawn is kicked back rockin out to her little radio, doodling her name in flowery colored pens....lalalalalalalalalala        earth to A's,  uh if she has the black heart to KILL Caylee she certainly has the stones to annihilate you.

If I were Cindy, I'd be praying to the Almighty that Casey never gets out. How would you like to have to watch your drink like a hawk, lest it be poisoned or sleep with one eye open in case she is standing behind your bedroom door with a kitchen knife and a smile on her face??
Cindy probably has removed every picture of Casey, or they are turned back against the wall and the house is now a shrine to Caylee. Imagine Casey's reaction! Oh man, I thought I got rid of that snotnose, now that's all they want to talk about! Please, put me back in prison so I can enjoy my beautiful life.
Another note on the letters, can you imagine the glee Casey got from reading the fact that they are in pain and supposedly hurting? They get tattoo's but can't put much money in her account? When she does get a letter from George he tells her she's fat? Gee thanks Dad, how you feeling about the molestation accusations? That's just the tip of the iceburg baby, she's got hours and hours, days and days to think up more crap. She's got a plethora of muses in jail to work off of. Hmmmm wonder what is next???   
Oh, you betcha on every word you said!     Since Cindy seems to be taking note of Joran VS's case, she might want to rethink her position about her princess' diabolical nature. Just as some (idiots) thought that Natalee's murder was some kind of accident and Cindy seems at times to think that Caylee's death was an accident, she best wake up and smell the coffee, a psychopath is a psychopath and will kill again if they feel like it, especially the ones who are coddled and enabled to escape punishment for the first (known) kill.   
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: June 29, 2010, 09:21:49 PM »

THAT"S IT!! Great job..that's the one I was seeing when they were doing the "high five".
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: June 29, 2010, 09:32:17 PM »

O.k., last thing tonight and I am going.  LOL!  With this case, it always seems to be "one more thing".  Anyway, does anyone have a pic or video of the black bracelets Mallory's talking about in her letter? TIA!  Bye! 

You know I've been wondering about that too the only pic/video I could find is when they were alluding the press and doing the HIGH FIVE slap then I could see some bracelets being worn.  I can't zoom in maybe someone else can get a screen capture of that.

Here's the picture, but even blown up to 200% .. not much to see regarding the bracelets:

Want to make sure you see this post, Rowanvamp0! ---> http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1145878#msg1145878

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2010, 09:48:57 PM »

Oh No!!! Larry King is leaving his show later this year! What will George and Cindy do now??!!!   

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/29/larry.king.steps.down/

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2010, 09:51:15 PM »

What in the world would this family of creatures talk about if they got the much begged for visit with the skank?

Casey does NOT want to discuss Caylee.....she put Caylee out of all thought processes the day she murdered and then dumped her like trash.

We all have witnessed Casey's behavior when the Ant's want to talk about Caylee.
Casey wants nothing to do with any conversation that is not about poor, poor, I'm a victim, Casey. It's all about ME, ME, ME, or STFU!

That is the best idea I have heard all day.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2010, 10:11:51 PM »

t is the best idea I have heard all day.   
Boo-Had to sign on and agree!  LOL!  I spent some time looking at the letters Casey's been receiving and thought...she should be the next "Bachlorlette".  Give her all the guys (crazy one's) who've been writing her!  That would be something to watch-lol!  Have a great night!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2010, 10:14:37 PM »

Oh No!!! Larry King is leaving his show later this year! What will George and Cindy do now??!!!   

ABC is still around.

I hear they pay real well!

Monkey Devil!

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2010, 10:58:50 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/06/29/casey-anthony-your-in-control-so-they-say/
Written on 29 June 2010 at 05:58 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony “your in control” so they say!

Was reading the comments on HOF regarding the house foreclosure.  Wasn't it Rick who stated in his depo that G&C assumed the mortgage on their current house in FL. after the foreclosure of their house in OH?  Thus, might the previous owners of the FL house still have an invested interest, which could also affect their credit?  Also, it seems like somewhere it was stated that Cindy had gotten a 2nd mortgage to help pay off George's debt...besides cashing in her 401K.  I may be confusing things.  It's just overwhelming for me to keep track of this family's irresponsibility, which they seem to consider normal.
Hi Golden...you're right.  If Cindy assumed the mortgage and she doesn't pay, the previous owners are responsible for the house.  I know because this happened to my sister.  Back in the 70's when everyone was getting laid off work, they had to get rid of their house because they couldn't make the payments.  They found someone to assume their mortgage.  About 15 years ago my sister got a letter in the mail from a mortgage company saying the owners hadn't paid their mortgage and was coming after my sister.  She was kinda of excited because the that house was in great condition and the owners had put in a pool in the backyard.  However, it turned out that the bank made a mistake and everything was okay.  So yeah, I would think if Cindy assume a mortgage and didn't pay it, the house belongs to the original people.  Wouldn't it be like the A's do to that to someone else?  Geez.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: June 30, 2010, 06:50:17 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/06/psychologist-people-write-to-casey-for-sense-of-power/
Psychologist>People Write To Casey For Sense Of Power
06/29/10

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: June 30, 2010, 06:51:48 AM »

ABC is still around.

I hear they pay real well!

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: June 30, 2010, 09:50:39 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/06/30/casey-anthony-checking-out-the-handwriting/
Written on 30 June 2010 at 04:45 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony checking out the handwriting

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2010, 11:27:57 AM »

Hi Monks.....just got back from a fantastic vacation in Sedona and the Grand Canyon...the mountains played havoc with internet and cell service....I will go back and try to get caught up, but if anyone would give me the condensed version of the past week's happenings I would greatly appreciate it! 
Glad you had a great time. We were given a bunch of letters. On page 95 of the last thread it is broken down what letters are from Cindy, and what letters are from George, and I saw one from Mallory, who is just as crazy as the rest of them. The bulk of all the other letters were basically crackpots who I'm sure were writing the letters from their rooms at the mental hospital.

Where o where was Mallory's letter I must have missed it or my eyes became burnt out from reading all these "Supporters" letters..could you direct me to the page please..Thanks

Mallory's letter   Smile
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/45069982/Mallorys-Letter-to-Casey

Thanks so much I was just watching a video on Asperger's great insight if you want to watch it on youtube.  I posted a link for it..it was something that another monker brought up so I figured..humm let me see if there's a video so I can better understand and walla there is...would love to get your input Trimm

Thanks.I am watching it now.
The thought has crossed my mind in relation to Lee.It is kind of hard to say as we are on the outside looking in through media snips.
Watching his deposition gave a little more insight,for me watching his expressions and getting to hear him talk without all the outside distractions.
I really enjoy reading when Bearly speaks about Autism.She is very knowledgeable and can break things down for you.The subject is quite interesting.

Thanks, Trimm!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2010, 11:37:41 AM »

Reading some of the post of her followers makes me shake my head.  Some of those letter writers are one flake short of an avalanche.  That anyone would send pictures of themselves, and especially their children, or get their children involved in any way makes me wonder what in the world they were thinking. 

Write to a child who may have cancer or to a child or an adult who are in a third world country.  Donate to a worthy cause, there are many of them, not to someone's extras.  Casey is given three meals a day, donate the money to a child who may get three meals in a month. 

I can hardly stand it.

You know Bearly I agree with you whole heartedly on this one..Every time I'd see someone sending her money I would just fume up!!  I mean what does she REALLY need it for?  She had her initial check and purchased her clothing and while I do see a monthly need for feminine hygiene it certainly doesn't cost in excess of 25.00  I wondered if these people had money to do away with like that then they should send it to someone who really needs it!!  She gets food, shelter even a library of books all for free.  She doesn't need anything else to have a substantial life but others out there 25 dollars buys them food for family, heating/cooling for the elderly and doctor bills..on and on..I'm sorry but Bearly you really did hit it on the head of all I read this Ticked me off the most..thanks for saying it FIRST!

You're welcome.  I agree with you, she has more than most people.  She does not need anything else.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2010, 11:42:30 AM »

Reading some of the post of her followers makes me shake my head.  Some of those letter writers are one flake short of an avalanche.  That anyone would send pictures of themselves, and especially their children, or get their children involved in any way makes me wonder what in the world they were thinking. 

Write to a child who may have cancer or to a child or an adult who are in a third world country.  Donate to a worthy cause, there are many of them, not to someone's extras.  Casey is given three meals a day, donate the money to a child who may get three meals in a month. 

I can hardly stand it.

You know Bearly I agree with you whole heartedly on this one..Every time I'd see someone sending her money I would just fume up!!  I mean what does she REALLY need it for?  She had her initial check and purchased her clothing and while I do see a monthly need for feminine hygiene it certainly doesn't cost in excess of 25.00  I wondered if these people had money to do away with like that then they should send it to someone who really needs it!!  She gets food, shelter even a library of books all for free.  She doesn't need anything else to have a substantial life but others out there 25 dollars buys them food for family, heating/cooling for the elderly and doctor bills..on and on..I'm sorry but Bearly you really did hit it on the head of all I read this Ticked me off the most..thanks for saying it FIRST!

Amen Bearly, Amen. This is a website that I am a member of: www.asherandjacobsfriends.com. If any of the loons that wrote to Casey or sent her money would care to write some of the lil Angels on this site or send money so that their families can eat or help pay for meds.It makes my blood boil to read about all she spends on junk food. She spends more on junk than I do on groceries for a whole month. Just shameful.

What a good idea that is, I am glad they have you as a member.  I hope you are well.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2010, 12:27:29 PM »

Bearly-thank you!  I stand corrected.  George's letter does say "...continued to love you".

***SNIPPED***

I have only seen agreement with you here on the posts where Casey tells Cindy not to worry, she hasn't told them anything.  So you agree with all of the posts I have read.

I have always thought she was telling Cindy that she did not confess, and don't worry, I am not that stupid, you don't have to control everything I do.  I can think for myself.

Bearly- You may be onto something there!  Do you think it was because Cindy was more worried for Casey or for herself/George/Lee?  Also, I hear from Trimm, you have some good Asperger's info.  

fixed quote

I think Cindy was more worried about Cindy's need to control everyone or they might make a mistake (not a normal mistake, just to differ from what Cindy would have said).

I believe in miracles!
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #199 on: June 30, 2010, 02:36:14 PM »

At the risk of being crowned the biggest blabbermouth on here today, my 2 cents is : OMG please don't even make me imagine what kind of nauseating sob fest a face to face visit would bring. The "you're so beautiful"s and the thousand "we're so proud of you"s and "you're such a good mommy" would really send me over the edge. However if they inadvertantly irritated her highness and she went crazey on them might make it tolerable!

BOO~ yes, Peru is the ticket, maybe we could start a Caylee sighting rumor and Spindy and george would go there, if Karma was in full tilt Spindy's big mouth might land them both in jail for some infraction. 

Amen MizJay!  I just got finished reading George and Cindy's letters and I'm just shaking my head over the stupidty of You're in charge and you're the boss and we love you baby! Oh come on now, Cindy and George both know the truth, they are just blowing smoke up her ass to get her to respond. The only real letter was the last one from George, straight to the point. I hope it made her cry.
The letters from Cindy were totally, I want to say unreal, but that's not the word I'm looking for...  From Casey's point of view I can hear her saying What the hell do I care about who's doing what in the family, I'm in fricking jail! I don't give a damn about so and so turning 17 and another one turning 5 and who you went out to dinner with. And Cindy sending pictures of Caylee, yeah, here Casey, take another look at your victim, post it on your cell wall and think about what you have done. Hell, that's probably the "sentence" she would get at home if she was released to Cindy. I believe it was Cindy trying to twist the knife. I love you I love you, I got a tattoo and my marriage is better and we went to Coco Beach and we did this and we did that. Yeah, while her daughter rots in jail.
IMO Casey is sooooo going to through them both under the bus, obviously George is the first to go.

I think I read all of George's letters... and he told Casey all about his tattoo for Caylee.  Did he mention the diamond studs he got for Casey?  I must have missed that.  hmmm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.