May 01, 2024, 11:50:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134833 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2010, 08:58:10 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24040189/detail.html#
Read: Letters to Casey Anthony
Letters To Casey Of Support, Disapproval Released

POSTED: 11:39 am EDT June 25, 2010
UPDATED: 6:07 pm EDT June 25, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WESH 2 is redacting information from letters released by the State that WESH has deemed are not pertinent to the case. We have removed information such as phone numbers and addresses of the individuals who sent a letter to Anthony in jail.

Links to assorted letters listed in article. Smile

...a day late and a dollar short, I say. LOL

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2010, 09:26:25 PM »

Hi Monks.....just got back from a fantastic vacation in Sedona and the Grand Canyon...the mountains played havoc with internet and cell service....I will go back and try to get caught up, but if anyone would give me the condensed version of the past week's happenings I would greatly appreciate it! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2010, 09:52:06 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WESH 2 is redacting information from letters released by the State that WESH has deemed are not pertinent to the case. We have removed information such as phone numbers and addresses of the individuals who sent a letter to Anthony in jail.

That was exactly my concern and I mentioned it yesterday. I didn't think that was proper to have done that, showing addresses and phone numbers of people. You never know what whacko might harass some of these people.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2010, 09:54:53 PM »

Hi Monks.....just got back from a fantastic vacation in Sedona and the Grand Canyon...the mountains played havoc with internet and cell service....I will go back and try to get caught up, but if anyone would give me the condensed version of the past week's happenings I would greatly appreciate it! 
Glad you had a great time. We were given a bunch of letters. On page 95 of the last thread it is broken down what letters are from Cindy, and what letters are from George, and I saw one from Mallory, who is just as crazy as the rest of them. The bulk of all the other letters were basically crackpots who I'm sure were writing the letters from their rooms at the mental hospital.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2010, 10:35:26 PM »

Seeme ... haven't seen any letters from Lee to Casey.

I didn't either.......but this is funny.......
http://www.wesh.com/image/24041738/detail.html

LOL
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2010, 10:38:49 PM »

Hi Sunny-glad you're back!   You have a lot of catching up to do!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2010, 11:00:58 PM »

Postmarked 1-13-09

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2010, 11:39:11 PM »

I just can't believe some of these letters!!!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2010, 11:43:46 PM »

I've read a few of the letters that Casey received and I find some of them so very sad.  Poor, lonely people somehow trying to become important by Casey writing them.  I can't understand how anyone who is at all familiar with the facts could think she's innocent, but it's incredible that many of these people do. 

There was one 14 year old who told Casey the story of her life.  Her father was in prison for physically abusing her mother, her mother was on drugs and had three other daughters--younger than the writer. They were adopted by family members and this girl was with her grandmother.  I don't understand the need to pour out her soul to Casey Anthony. 

A woman in Lexington KY named Julie Reynolds wrote Casey repeatedly, just in the few letters I read.  She is a sad case too, had a child she put up for adoption.  I don't know what need writing to Casey filled for her, but it seemed to accomplish something in her life.

I guess these people think that if Casey wrote them back, they would somehow be a part of this case or important to it or something.  I really don't know. 

Many of the letters are from crackpots but a few of the ones I read are from really emotionally needy people.  I stopped reading them because it was depressing to look into their lives the way they were pouring out their souls to Casey.  It's like she's the Oracle at Delphi.  To me she's a worthless piece of pond scum, but to these people she's someone really special.

I found Richard Grund's statement interesting and he is one of the few people who really could see through Casey.  I do think he's a little strange with the "Open vision" stuff, but in other ways he's very perceptive.

Hope you monkeys have a what's left of the weekend.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2010, 11:45:30 PM »

Uh...That would be "a GOOD what's left of the weekend!"

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2010, 11:54:14 PM »

Hi Brandi---I wonder what significance that hoodie has to this John Hamel. On the other hand, I probably don't want to know.

I was feeling like a voyeur reading those letters so I stopped, but there are some weird people in the world. Some of the photos men sent were scarey.  And that guy who said he's a producer of a radio show in St. Louis sounded like he needs some serious mental health care.  In fact, I would say that most of these people have some mental problems with no one to help them.  We just never know what other people are going through that they would feel the need to write their life stories to a total stranger, and a baby killer to boot. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2010, 12:07:13 AM »

Hi Brandi---I wonder what significance that hoodie has to this John Hamel. On the other hand, I probably don't want to know.

I was feeling like a voyeur reading those letters so I stopped, but there are some weird people in the world. Some of the photos men sent were scarey.  And that guy who said he's a producer of a radio show in St. Louis sounded like he needs some serious mental health care.  In fact, I would say that most of these people have some mental problems with no one to help them.  We just never know what other people are going through that they would feel the need to write their life stories to a total stranger, and a baby killer to boot. 

Hi Babybear---I have been reading some to my husband as he is sitting next to me on his computer.

I find most of the letters scary. It is scary to me that so many people seem to be mentally unbalanced. So many people have spent time in jails/prisons. So many people are religious nuts (IMO). And so many people have answered George's plea from the Memorial service to send Casey letters.

I can only read for a few hours at a time. I mainly am looking for any letters from her friends and reading for reactions from people after Caylee's remains (yes, George) were discovered.

No idea why a guy would want her jersey. Prolly to sell it, is my first instinct.

I skip letters that are too difficult to read. And she does seem to have some "regulars" who send to her often.

Time for me to take a break for tonight. Very depressing to read.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2010, 01:10:51 AM »

Glad to see you back, I wondered where you were!  On the list of not to be missed letters is one that I posted about on one of the last pages in the last thread......a "fake" postcard from "Lenny"...hysterical, sounds like one of the Monkeys sent it...."Lenny" just getting  back from a trip to the Vatican, wanted to get her a cashmere sweater, but didn't, etc...too funny.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2010, 01:17:15 AM »

Okay, I know most monkeys are in bed, but there is something that RG brought up that is really bothering me.  How many different people did Casey try to involve with getting her gas???  I hate to even say things like this, but is there a way to asphyxiate someone with gasoline?  Duct tape on the gas can, duct tape on Caylee.....did Casey use gasoline and then try to implicate someone else by trying(and not succeeding) to get gas cans with fingerprints from anyone else near Caylee or the car???  Probably just crazy late night ramblings, but I have always been bothered by the gas cans and what they meant in the big picture

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2010, 01:35:36 AM »

That was exactly my concern and I mentioned it yesterday. I didn't think that was proper to have done that, showing addresses and phone numbers of people. You never know what whacko might harass some of these people.

Under the state law, they have to be open for the public. I am not saying they should release them, but under the laws of the state, the state HAS to release all of them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2010, 01:37:34 AM »

Postmarked 1-13-09

I like this one. I could have written it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2010, 05:37:02 AM »

I was thinking about this message from Cindy to Casey:

“But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

I am now sure Cindy knew that KC did not have a job, "No money, no future."  Those two statements are not something you would make about a child of yours that had this great job with an awesome future.  It just hit me like a ton of bricks.

Who is now watching out for the little angel?  You would not make this statement about the Mother of the Year.  If you were confident in her abilities, you would not need to question them.  Why does anyone need to take care of Caylee?  Casey should be taking care of Caylee.  This note tells me that Cindy knows that Casey is not able to take care of Caylee.  I have seen this before, but it just now hit me hard.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2010, 07:55:24 AM »

One of the things that Casey was angriest about was Cindy taking over Caylee, and also controlling Casey's life.  As I am reading these letters, I am thinking how angry KC must have been reading Cindy's letters.  For example, when Cindy tells her KC's cat is sleeping on Cindy's chest and stomach.  Telling KC about all the people that are visiting Cindy.  Telling how other kids are going to college.  Talking about how happy other people are, and how they are going on with their lives.  Even the part where Lee got a turtle, both Cindy and Mallory talk about it, but it must have hurt knowing Cindy knew about it before KC did.  KC was not involved with the purchase and has not seen it.  Mallory is now taking a greater role in Lee's life, which I am sure makes KC jealous, after all, they have their own secret language, and now Mal has heard him.  Cindy is telling KC that KC is being replaced, at least that is how KC sees it.

Cindy does not realize this, she is just not tuned in to what other people think, how they feel, or what hurts them.  I can see from Cindy's letters how overbearing she was, for example wanting to talk to KC's chaplain after KC does.  FTLOG Cindy, is nothing sacred or private to you?  She absolutely has no empathy for her daughter or for others.  

I feel badly that KC had to grow up in this environment where her mother has to one up her all the time.  Cindy makes me feel claustrophobic.  I cannot imagine living with Cindy as my mother.  Poor Caylee had to live with both of those control freaks!  It was an unhealthy environment for her. While I feel bad for KC growing up, hurting Caylee was all her own doing.  It was the ultimate spite of her mother.  

Parents getting into their kids junk has been happening for a long time (although not quite as much as Cindy does, usually).  KC had many options, one being to grow up, get a job, and get out of that house. Then take her child with her.  Many people are single parents with much more to deal with than KC, she was just too lazy to do it.  She found it easier to kill her child, imo.  This is so sad, she was just a baby and didn't have a say in this, even though she had the most to lose, her life.

I can see where Cindy is throwing herself under the bus without even realizing it.  You can see KC's reaction to her Mom from the one visit we did see.  Cindy cannot visit KC because KC actually has abreactions to looking at or listening to her.  This is why KC's defense lawyers cannot show what the mitigating circumstances are until she is in the sentencing phase, she is going to throw Cindy under the bus.  I know you don't need mitigating circumstances until then, but there will be something shown at that time that they are hoping the state does not have time to follow up on, that is why it was specifically brought out.

Cindy was the first one holding Caylee coming into this world and she was the last one holding her going out of it.  Cindy made sure that baby was cremated and that is something KC will never forgive her for.  Would you?

« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 08:17:55 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2010, 08:16:41 AM »

I was thinking about this message from Cindy to Casey:

“But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

I am now sure Cindy knew that KC did not have a job, "No money, no future."  Those two statements are not something you would make about a child of yours that had this great job with an awesome future.  It just hit me like a ton of bricks.

Who is now watching out for the little angel?  You would not make this statement about the Mother of the Year.  If you were confident in her abilities, you would not need to question them.  Why does anyone need to take care of Caylee?  Casey should be taking care of Caylee.  This note tells me that Cindy knows that Casey is not able to take care of Caylee.  I have seen this before, but it just now hit me hard.

Bearly,I have read some of this stuff more times than I can count.Cindy knew Casey was not living up to her responsibilities and just let it continue.Unforgivable.If your child is doing wrong,step up and admit it.
Be a real mom and quit caring what the neighbors think.
Little Caylee was nothing but a possession and was becoming a burden to Casey.I think Caylee suffered plenty in her little life.IMO.
Casey committed the final act of destroying Caylee,but they are all responsible for her death as far as I am concerned.
I have seen a lot of irresponsible parents and families...and the Anthonys are on my top 5 list.I despise them.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2010, 08:19:57 AM »

I just can't believe some of these letters!!!

Brandi,every time I see that photo I could just rip Casey's face off.
I always thought she looked excited in that photo...she was the center of attention.
I think I woke up in a mean mood.I better go get some coffee.  Smile

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.