May 01, 2024, 03:57:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134877 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #420 on: July 02, 2010, 02:27:27 PM »

Now Baez wanted to take a dig at Stan the Man! He was chewing his words, then said he would say anything more before he says something he shouldn't.

LOL Perry telling Baez to keep it short b/c he's been working since midnight then up early this morning. Baez actually looks a bit embarrassed! Jose loooooves to hear himself talk. He probably runs home where he tivo'd himself and watches it over and over again.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: July 02, 2010, 02:27:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Bobo is an ASSHAT .........

Omg ... I just tuned in. Bobo, He is not relevant... he but a rambling bumblin joker in a suit hoping to collect. 
I hope Judge Perry puts him in his place today Razz
Ahhh.

Ohhhhhhhh .. he has Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #422 on: July 02, 2010, 02:28:12 PM »

My client is innocent. And he is pizzing off the judge, shut up Baez.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: July 02, 2010, 02:29:01 PM »

You can just tell the judge would love to explode  LOL
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: July 02, 2010, 02:29:43 PM »

My client is innocent. And he is pizzing off the judge, shut up Baez.

Too late! LOL

JP is telling him there's a remedy for him, called a "suit."  Too funny.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: July 02, 2010, 02:30:22 PM »

You can just tell the judge would love to explode  LOL

I hope we get to see him BLOW UP at BOZO at least once during this~

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: July 02, 2010, 02:31:38 PM »

Baez does look real embarrassed  LOL
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #427 on: July 02, 2010, 02:31:49 PM »

LOL, Perry telling Baez to file a damn lawsuit for "cruel and unsual" punishment against Orange County about Casey's treatment, ie not being able to see her parents b/c it will become public knowledge. HE has nothing to do with Orange county's policies!!

Hey Baez, wanna talk to Joran about this??? Go on over to Peru, I hear he's giving interviews. Tell him all about poor Casey and her beef sticks, taco cheese, working toilet and blankets. I'm sure he'll feel her pain, um maybe he'll give her some too. Hell, take Casey with you! I'm sure Castro Castro will welcome her with open arms.

LOL, talk to the hand, cause the ear's aint listening!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: July 02, 2010, 02:34:35 PM »

Casey has lost a lot of weight, maybe George commenting about that she put a few pounds on got to her?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: July 02, 2010, 02:35:36 PM »

Did not hear the jingle of the leg shackles today. Wonder if she was wearing them after the last incident.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: July 02, 2010, 02:35:44 PM »

LOL, Perry telling Baez to file a damn lawsuit for "cruel and unsual" punishment against Orange County about Casey's treatment, ie not being able to see her parents b/c it will become public knowledge. HE has nothing to do with Orange county's policies!!

Hey Baez, wanna talk to Joran about this??? Go on over to Peru, I hear he's giving interviews. Tell him all about poor Casey and her beef sticks, taco cheese, working toilet and blankets. I'm sure he'll feel her pain, um maybe he'll give her some too. Hell, take Casey with you! I'm sure Castro Castro will welcome her with open arms.

LOL, talk to the hand, cause the ear's aint listening!!

OMG Boo, post of the day!!!!  Tell it sister!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #431 on: July 02, 2010, 02:35:54 PM »

Ooops, no Andrea, no looks to Mommy!! Nope she whispered in Baez's ear, then turned on heel and walked out without a glance to Cindy. Yeah, right, the ONLY reason she doesn't see her parents is b/c it will be made public. Keep saying it, maybe one day that will be true. IF you REALLY wanted to see Mommy Dearest, you would at least glance at Cindy and smile.  Nope, not gonna happen.

Wonder if Casey can see the back of the courtroom on those monitors? Can she watch Cindy's reaction without turning around?? Hmmmm interesting.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: July 02, 2010, 02:37:03 PM »

Did not hear the jingle of the leg shackles today. Wonder if she was wearing them after the last incident.

When she walked in she was clearly wearing them, she was sliding her feet like she had never worn them before.  Maybe that is why she was all poopy pants face today?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: July 02, 2010, 02:37:37 PM »

Ooops, no Andrea, no looks to Mommy!! Nope she whispered in Baez's ear, then turned on heel and walked out without a glance to Cindy. Yeah, right, the ONLY reason she doesn't see her parents is b/c it will be made public. Keep saying it, maybe one day that will be true. IF you REALLY wanted to see Mommy Dearest, you would at least glance at Cindy and smile.  Nope, not gonna happen.

Wonder if Casey can see the back of the courtroom on those monitors? Can she watch Cindy's reaction without turning around?? Hmmmm interesting.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: July 02, 2010, 02:38:48 PM »

I missed the whole part where Bobo asked to have another issue heard that was not on the list.  What was it? 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #435 on: July 02, 2010, 02:38:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Bobo is an ASSHAT .........

Omg ... I just tuned in. Bobo, He is not relevant... he but a rambling bumblin joker in a suit hoping to collect. 
I hope Judge Perry puts him in his place today Razz
Ahhh.

Ohhhhhhhh .. he has Wink
Brandi ... Perry is throwing the Whip ...  Woo Woo ..
Judge Perry is so calm as he smaks the legal crap out of BOBO ..
Did Bobo forget WHO he is talking to? Bobo does not make the rules.
Nor does Judge Perry need to be told Casey is being treated like a 3rd class citizen in OCJ.
She is not allowed to see her family??? REALLY?? or is it that her Family doesn't want to see Her, or is it that She will not allow them near her??? Or is it the only way they can communicate is through illegal activity.... hmm. Letters etc.
OH MY GAWD ... Bobo really is slinging his best shots. Let him keep it up. Now that he doesn't have Sasquatch to throw in her lies and mind control * she proposed to use on the jury at trial. 
What a HOT Mess.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: July 02, 2010, 02:40:50 PM »

Ooooo was that a dig at Cheney by Baez???

Refers to him as co-council, not by name. Then says "charmingly said he doesn't have enough experience in that area"!

I missed that comment due to the lousy video and constant freezing. What was Baez referring to?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #437 on: July 02, 2010, 02:42:34 PM »

Hi Boo, I have always wondered if Casey and actually see in the monitors - what is being caught on live feed. She always seems to " caught" as if she actually does know who and what is on the monitor. 
I would to know if she can watch it ... pan the room. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: July 02, 2010, 02:43:07 PM »

Ooooo was that a dig at Cheney by Baez???

Refers to him as co-council, not by name. Then says "charmingly said he doesn't have enough experience in that area"!

I missed that comment due to the lousy video and constant freezing. What was Baez referring to?

Scatty I was having the same problem....I thought it was my computer

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: July 02, 2010, 02:43:16 PM »

Haha. Foiled again, Bozo. No special magistrate for your "special" client. Loved it when JP said this is like hundreds of other murder cases.

As far as Bozo's reference to the Jar, I believe that was his attempt at humor, trying to make it appear that the state was absurd by releasing all the info that they do release.

Who was that other attorney with Bozo? I couldn't hear that part.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.