May 01, 2024, 07:46:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134805 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: July 02, 2010, 03:15:12 PM »

Judge rules for Casey Anthony defense, allows special master for evidence review
Casey Anthony is at the hearing this afternoon

Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel 2:34 p.m. EDT, July 2, 2010
Another court victory for Casey Anthony.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled this afternoon in favor of an argument from Anthony's defense team, agreeing that a special magistrate is the way to go during inspections of evidence in the case.

The evidence in question are items that were collected from the wooded area where the remains of toddler Caylee Marie Anthony were found in December 2008.

Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, and the state is seeking the death penalty.

Perry ruled that the defense and the state could have representatives in an air-conditioned area with another area nearby for either side to talk about the evidence that is looked over.

The evidence is currently in possession of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, and the state wants agency officials present during the defense's inspection, Baez wrote.

Baez said it's critical that the defense team and experts be able to consult each other during the evidence inspection without sheriff's officials present.

Defense attorney Jose Baez had said the defense team has several experts "from all parts of the world" lined up to review evidence in the first-degree murder case.

Having sheriff's officials there "would unfairly subject statements made between counsel and the expert witnesses to discovery, creating an unfair prejudice against the Defendant in her preparation for trial," Baez stated.

Linda Drane Burdick said the Sheriff's Office wants to videotape the inspection to maintain the integrity of evidence.

The experts are slated to inspect the evidence July 13 and July 14. Those are the only days all experts could meet with the defense attorneys.

The experts and attorneys will test, copy and photograph the evidence.

They are not asking to test the evidence, just inspect it.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-evidence-hearing-20100701,0,4059615.story

JP did not assign a special magistrate.  All the defense won was an airconditioned room and they did not even ask for that, the prosecution brought it up.

I know. What's up with that report?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: July 02, 2010, 03:16:21 PM »

this picture makes me want to smack her right across the face

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: July 02, 2010, 03:17:28 PM »

anyone know who the female is behind Kc in this picture with the blouse almost falling of her shoulder?  nice dress for court.....<rolling eyes>

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: July 02, 2010, 03:18:03 PM »

Ok Monks this is just plain silly...Found Annie Downings letters to Casey and guess what she got a tattoo of Caylee as well..Ok call me strange but I do have a tat but I wouldn't put any name but family if that is what I was going to do.  Annie is no relation to them so what gives..to read her letter it starts at page 654 through 655.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039449/detail.html

Hi Row, I 'heard' Annie also had a tattoo w/Caylee's name.....everyone associated with the A's seem just a little strange, a little off, a little oddball.  JMO of course

Thanks Sunny for a minute I thought my comment got lost in all this AL Pro Bono crapola..LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #464 on: July 02, 2010, 03:18:41 PM »

When Dr Lee got rid of the tip of fingernail, that would have showed Lana struggled for her life. And when he gets up on the witness stand, this will be brought up, and I will bet that before all this can happen he will gracefully bow out of this case also.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #465 on: July 02, 2010, 03:20:45 PM »

Slore is my name, and smirking is my game ....

Hey Deenie, hmmmm wonder if all the smirking and pursed lips is because they didn't fix her chipped tooth?? Didn't she chip a tooth when she fell out of the elevator? Maybe they put her in a short link ankle braclets b/c she might fall again? Wonder if she had two big guards pick her up under her arms and haul her out of the elevator? Baby steps Casey, take baby steps. Don't smile, you'll look like a damn idiot for the camera.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: July 02, 2010, 03:20:54 PM »

When Dr Lee got rid of the tip of fingernail, that would have showed Lana struggled for her life. And when he gets up on the witness stand, this will be brought up, and I will bet that before all this can happen he will gracefully bow out of this case also.

I bet he doesn't bow out....he is too egotistical...he thinks he can't be touched....wonder if he and Kc are related

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: July 02, 2010, 03:21:08 PM »

anyone know who the female is behind Kc in this picture with the blouse almost falling of her shoulder?  nice dress for court.....<rolling eyes>

I thought that was one of Lyon's students as she has been there before and always followed Lyon's around like on a leash.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: July 02, 2010, 03:22:04 PM »

Hey, monkeys!  Just swung in and caught the tail end of Baez's ritual whine of the day.  (He is so clueless, I just can't believe it.  Or maybe I can.  It is Baez, after all.)
Was it just me, or did Judge Perry appear out of patience with him?  I also thought I heard an implied threat, that if either the State or the Defense was acting inappropriately, he would deal with it.  Do you think this was a veiled reference to Baez passing contraband (i.e. letters) between Casey and her parents?  I hope to watch the whole hearing and see what the "emergency" was.  Did Judge P. say anything snarky about misuse of court time?
At any rate, thanks for the updates.  (I hate missing these things!)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: July 02, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »

I thought that was one of Lyon's students as she has been there before and always followed Lyon's around like on a leash.

if so, that would explain the inappropriate dress.....like mentor, like student

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: July 02, 2010, 03:30:47 PM »

Not even a glance at her mother. Totally disgusting. Cindy better get a clue. George's absence speaks volumes again.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: July 02, 2010, 03:31:43 PM »

Hey, monkeys!  Just swung in and caught the tail end of Baez's ritual whine of the day.  (He is so clueless, I just can't believe it.  Or maybe I can.  It is Baez, after all.)
Was it just me, or did Judge Perry appear out of patience with him?  I also thought I heard an implied threat, that if either the State or the Defense was acting inappropriately, he would deal with it.  Do you think this was a veiled reference to Baez passing contraband (i.e. letters) between Casey and her parents?  I hope to watch the whole hearing and see what the "emergency" was.  Did Judge P. say anything snarky about misuse of court time?
At any rate, thanks for the updates.  (I hate missing these things!)

Hi Monka....I didn't see JP out of patience.....I WANT TO THOUGH!!  I think JP was simply letting both sides know he will take action when and if he deems it necessary. I really don't think it was referring to the letters........I would hope the State would bring it up....but I suppose it's all in the past....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: July 02, 2010, 03:33:37 PM »

Not even a glance at her mother. Totally disgusting. Cindy better get a clue. George's absence speaks volumes again.

Curly, I got the 'feeling' she locked eyes with her when she turned around after the boob to chest convo with BOZO..I might be wrong.  I 'heard' the reason georgieboy isn't there is because he is working with Lee....sorry no link...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: July 02, 2010, 03:33:37 PM »

I am patiently waiting for the interview after court that Kathi usually holds with Bobo.  He has no one there to controll him so it should be good. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #474 on: July 02, 2010, 03:34:11 PM »

How one has changed in a very short time.  She Casey has aged 20 yrs since Caylee has been gone. I have to add, since Casey is so head strong and demands her Way or the High Way ... Why then has she never said " Find WHO Killed My Daughter! " .without the Nanny story. If she is really innocent " Her Parents" would have gotten off their duffs and searched every corner, nook and area with TIM Miller, in support of TIM and not fight him every step of the way. They would be in the classification as John Walsh ... not Georgie Porgie and Cindy Grinch Anthony. They would have the worlds respect if they would have done the right thing by Caylee. Never did they and Never will they. They are too busy trying to relieve their guilt. I don't even believe for a minute that they want Casey to be set free. I think they like their life without Casey in it. The only reason why they are standing by her is because they are trying to save what little reputation they have left as human beings. They know that they failed at Protecting Caylee. They could have stepped in way before Caylee's life was in danger. But they didn't. They did as they were told by Queen Casey. They allowed Caylee to be a Pawn within the Threesome. Caylee/Being used as leverage within a very sick/unhealthy family.   Now its all about Guilt. Not what is Right, yet again. Its them trying to save FACE.  Poker Face anyone. He who is left with the most cards to play ~ wins = Winnings $$$$.  Seems to be the family bumper sticker.  Money.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: July 02, 2010, 03:35:13 PM »

Curly, I got the 'feeling' she locked eyes with her when she turned around after the boob to chest convo with BOZO..I might be wrong.  I 'heard' the reason georgieboy isn't there is because he is working with Lee....sorry no link...

I agree Sunny.  If you look at the WFTV images, after the chest to chest with Bobo there is a image where she has her hands like she is flagging a airplane in for taxi and I think that was her "howdie ho" to mom of spawn. 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: July 02, 2010, 03:36:30 PM »

Hmm, interesting. I didn't see the eye lock and it's a possibility that Georgie girl is working with Lee, but I like to think it's because he's pizzed big time!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: July 02, 2010, 03:36:42 PM »

I agree Sunny.  If you look at the WFTV images, after the chest to chest with Bobo there is a image where she has her hands like she is flagging a airplane in for taxi and I think that was her "howdie ho" to mom of spawn. 
image #25

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/24124574/detail.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: July 02, 2010, 03:37:20 PM »

I am patiently waiting for the interview after court that Kathi usually holds with Bobo.  He has no one there to controll him so it should be good. 

should be good!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: July 02, 2010, 03:37:58 PM »

Hmm, interesting. I didn't see the eye lock and it's a possibility that Georgie girl is working with Lee, but I like to think it's because he's pizzed big time!

Georgie is doing spit shines on parked cars?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.