May 01, 2024, 07:28:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134798 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: July 02, 2010, 03:39:44 PM »

Not even a glance at her mother. Totally disgusting. Cindy better get a clue. George's absence speaks volumes again.

Curly, I got the 'feeling' she locked eyes with her when she turned around after the boob to chest convo with BOZO..I might be wrong.  I 'heard' the reason georgieboy isn't there is because he is working with Lee....sorry no link...

I agree Sunny.  If you look at the WFTV images, after the chest to chest with Bobo there is a image where she has her hands like she is flagging a airplane in for taxi and I think that was her "howdie ho" to mom of spawn. 
I agree and that reinforced my feeling......she is NOT going to cut off her only money line   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: July 02, 2010, 03:41:01 PM »

Not even a glance at her mother. Totally disgusting. Cindy better get a clue. George's absence speaks volumes again.

Curly, I got the 'feeling' she locked eyes with her when she turned around after the boob to chest convo with BOZO..I might be wrong.  I 'heard' the reason georgieboy isn't there is because he is working with Lee....sorry no link...

Hmm, interesting. I didn't see the eye lock and it's a possibility that Georgie girl is working with Lee, but I like to think it's because he's pizzed big time!

well I do think he is pizzed off and wouldn't be there if he could!!  Unless sin-cin drug him by the balz...but wait...he doesn't have any...scratch that thought!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 02, 2010, 03:41:43 PM »

I agree Sunny.  If you look at the WFTV images, after the chest to chest with Bobo there is a image where she has her hands like she is flagging a airplane in for taxi and I think that was her "howdie ho" to mom of spawn. 
image #25

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/24124574/detail.html

Ok, thanks. I see that now.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: July 02, 2010, 03:43:23 PM »

WATCH HEARING:
 Part 1  http://www.wftv.com/video/24124701/index.html

Part 2 http://www.wftv.com/video/24125348/index.html
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #484 on: July 02, 2010, 03:46:15 PM »

Slore is my name, and smirking is my game ....

Hey Deenie, hmmmm wonder if all the smirking and pursed lips is because they didn't fix her chipped tooth?? Didn't she chip a tooth when she fell out of the elevator? Maybe they put her in a short link ankle braclets b/c she might fall again? Wonder if she had two big guards pick her up under her arms and haul her out of the elevator? Baby steps Casey, take baby steps. Don't smile, you'll look like a damn idiot for the camera.
Boo, looking at her face and lips as you state correct .. pursed. It does look like her face fell in. I am sure it has to do with her broken TEEF.. when she went boom in the elevator. Even when we have a tooth pulled for medical reasons - our face shifts. Since it was said it was her front teeth .. it would explain her face looking a bit off.
Sunken at the upper lip.  I agree too with you, she either won't show off her new dental work with a open smile and or was told .. Don't Smile you will appear to look like the Bag Lady you are. Razz

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #485 on: July 02, 2010, 03:46:44 PM »

That's what I think also Sunny.  So now George is parking cars with Lee?  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: July 02, 2010, 03:48:49 PM »

Hey Deenie, hmmmm wonder if all the smirking and pursed lips is because they didn't fix her chipped tooth?? Didn't she chip a tooth when she fell out of the elevator? Maybe they put her in a short link ankle braclets b/c she might fall again? Wonder if she had two big guards pick her up under her arms and haul her out of the elevator? Baby steps Casey, take baby steps. Don't smile, you'll look like a damn idiot for the camera.
Boo, looking at her face and lips as you state correct .. pursed. It does look like her face fell in. I am sure it has to do with her broken TEEF.. when she went boom in the elevator. Even when we have a tooth pulled for medical reasons - our face shifts. Since it was said it was her front teeth .. it would explain her face looking a bit off.
Sunken at the upper lip.  I agree too with you, she either won't show off her new dental work with a open smile and or was told .. Don't Smile you will appear to look like the Bag Lady you are. Razz

She also has lost a lot of weight, at least she looks that way to me.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: July 02, 2010, 03:51:53 PM »

That's what I think also Sunny.  So now George is parking cars with Lee?  LOL

nrcg, that is what I was told, by someone who heard it from someone who as a friend, that is friends with Mallory....how's that for a Daisy chain....I think it might be true......but who knows for sure

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: July 02, 2010, 03:52:28 PM »

definitely!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #489 on: July 02, 2010, 03:52:32 PM »

Yes she has lost a lot of weight. Maybe she is saving up her funds for one of the Men who write to her ..so when she is set free, she can get married. 
What is she doing in this photo? Is she on her knees? She looks as if she is under the table ...
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/24124574/detail.html
pic 14 of 31

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: July 02, 2010, 03:54:29 PM »

I loved it when LDB pointed out that the OCSO was not noticed and she is not aware if they have any objections. BOZO can't get it straight that the court does not make/change or alert the rules set by the jail

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: July 02, 2010, 03:56:15 PM »

Judge rules for Casey Anthony defense, allows special master for evidence review
Casey Anthony is at the hearing this afternoon

Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel 2:34 p.m. EDT, July 2, 2010
Another court victory for Casey Anthony.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled this afternoon in favor of an argument from Anthony's defense team, agreeing that a special magistrate is the way to go during inspections of evidence in the case.

The evidence in question are items that were collected from the wooded area where the remains of toddler Caylee Marie Anthony were found in December 2008.

Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, and the state is seeking the death penalty.

Perry ruled that the defense and the state could have representatives in an air-conditioned area with another area nearby for either side to talk about the evidence that is looked over.

The evidence is currently in possession of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, and the state wants agency officials present during the defense's inspection, Baez wrote.

Baez said it's critical that the defense team and experts be able to consult each other during the evidence inspection without sheriff's officials present.

Defense attorney Jose Baez had said the defense team has several experts "from all parts of the world" lined up to review evidence in the first-degree murder case.

Having sheriff's officials there "would unfairly subject statements made between counsel and the expert witnesses to discovery, creating an unfair prejudice against the Defendant in her preparation for trial," Baez stated.

Linda Drane Burdick said the Sheriff's Office wants to videotape the inspection to maintain the integrity of evidence.

The experts are slated to inspect the evidence July 13 and July 14. Those are the only days all experts could meet with the defense attorneys.

The experts and attorneys will test, copy and photograph the evidence.

They are not asking to test the evidence, just inspect it.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-evidence-hearing-20100701,0,4059615.story

JP did not assign a special magistrate.  All the defense won was an airconditioned room and they did not even ask for that, the prosecution brought it up.

I am surprised at the Orlando Sentinel, getting such an important fact wrong. The only concession the got was an air-conditioned room.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #492 on: July 02, 2010, 03:56:48 PM »

I loved it when LDB pointed out that the OCSO was not noticed and she is not aware if they have any objections. BOZO can't get it straight that the court does not make/change or alert the rules set by the jail
You would think Sunny that he being SAMRT as he is, that he would know that by now.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: July 02, 2010, 03:57:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24114206/detail.html
snipped:

Casey's parents told investigators her car smelled like a dead body. Investigators found maggots and coffin flies in her trunk, which they say shows Casey put Caylee Anthony's lifeless body in there before bagging it and leaving her body in the woods. The defense has hired forensic entomologist Dr. Timothy Huntington, a Nebraska professor, to refute that damning evidence.

“The forensic evidence in this case will come down to a battle of the experts,” WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Cadaver dogs alerted on Casey's trunk and in the Anthony's back yard. Now, the defense lists witness Dr. Kenneth Furton, a Florida International University chemistry professor, who is listed as an expert in the use of dogs to detect human remains.

Once Caylee's remains were found in the woods near her house, investigators found a lot more evidence. They even documented how tall the plants were that were growing amid Caylee's remains.

Colorado biologist Dr. Jane Brock, who is listed as an expert in analyzing plant evidence at crime scenes, is on the defense witness list along with Canadian professor Dr. Scott Fairgrieve, who has researched human skeletal biology and torture. Duct tape was found layered over Caylee's face, which prosecutors say would have prevented her from breathing.

---
JB wants to issue within his statement today in Court that he feels " Casey" is being treated unjust - that she is in a confinement cell 23 out of 24 hours a day. That she is Innocent. That she is not Allowed to SEE or Speak to her own Family - that it will become property of the State ..if they do have a relationship. So she is not being served within her civil rights ... Uh huh. Ok. We all believe that. Since she is the " hand writing queen" and seems to get around quite well ..with her communications outside and or inside the jail.  That her parents have been contacting her and WHO knows what else has transpired between the Ants to date with KC. Because Bobo allows all and anything to " fly " under the radar. Yet he has the balz to tell Judge Perry that Casey is not being treated fairly ... by the Jail or the Good People of Florida who are footing his bill ..and paying for her accommodations. Smooth Move Bobo... tell Judge Perry how you really feel.
GAH

Why has the state not stood up and objected to the nonsense coming outta his mouth???

Oh why should they stop Bozo for making a complete idiot of himself....LMAO
Then we would have missed Judge Perry's smackdown! 

......there's a federal building down the street where you can file a "suit" Bozo...priceless

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: July 02, 2010, 04:00:46 PM »

It was such an obvious display of the defense breaking down today I almost felt sorry for Baez, but just for a couple of seconds  LOL   And just had to love the way Baez slipped in that his client was innocent.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: July 02, 2010, 04:01:03 PM »

Makes you wonder why Georgie and Cindy Marie didn't try to make arrangements to have "beautiful's" tooth fixed.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: July 02, 2010, 04:01:10 PM »

Judge rules for Casey Anthony defense, allows special master for evidence review
Casey Anthony is at the hearing this afternoon

Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel 2:34 p.m. EDT, July 2, 2010
Another court victory for Casey Anthony.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled this afternoon in favor of an argument from Anthony's defense team, agreeing that a special magistrate is the way to go during inspections of evidence in the case.

The evidence in question are items that were collected from the wooded area where the remains of toddler Caylee Marie Anthony were found in December 2008.

Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, and the state is seeking the death penalty.

Perry ruled that the defense and the state could have representatives in an air-conditioned area with another area nearby for either side to talk about the evidence that is looked over.

The evidence is currently in possession of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, and the state wants agency officials present during the defense's inspection, Baez wrote.

Baez said it's critical that the defense team and experts be able to consult each other during the evidence inspection without sheriff's officials present.

Defense attorney Jose Baez had said the defense team has several experts "from all parts of the world" lined up to review evidence in the first-degree murder case.

Having sheriff's officials there "would unfairly subject statements made between counsel and the expert witnesses to discovery, creating an unfair prejudice against the Defendant in her preparation for trial," Baez stated.

Linda Drane Burdick said the Sheriff's Office wants to videotape the inspection to maintain the integrity of evidence.

The experts are slated to inspect the evidence July 13 and July 14. Those are the only days all experts could meet with the defense attorneys.

The experts and attorneys will test, copy and photograph the evidence.

They are not asking to test the evidence, just inspect it.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-evidence-hearing-20100701,0,4059615.story

JP did not assign a special magistrate.  All the defense won was an airconditioned room and they did not even ask for that, the prosecution brought it up.

I am surprised at the Orlando Sentinel, getting such an important fact wrong. The only concession the got was an air-conditioned room.

I can just hear Bozo whining.....but, but, the Orlando Sentinel said I got a special magistrate.....
<@ @ > rolling my eyes

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: July 02, 2010, 04:01:58 PM »

Just watching the blathering by Bobo about the letter release had her privacy.  JP is seething when he tells him to go file a suit against Orange County Jail and that inmates have no privacy and everyone plays by the same rules.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: July 02, 2010, 04:04:33 PM »

Why has the state not stood up and objected to the nonsense coming outta his mouth???

Oh why should they stop Bozo for making a complete idiot of himself....LMAO
Then we would have missed Judge Perry's smackdown! 

......there's a federal building down the street where you can file a "suit" Bozo...priceless

Hey, seeme!  Yes, of course, you are right....but I am really concerned about an appeal on ineffective counsel.....even more so now that AL is gone and CM seems to have taken on another high profile client!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: July 02, 2010, 04:08:09 PM »

Anyone else think it's really odd that BOZO would bring up of all things....a BRA, being something that Kc couldn't order without the information being released....not her snacks or shoes or pens and tablets....no he has to mention her BRA???????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.