May 01, 2024, 10:19:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134822 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #500 on: July 02, 2010, 04:09:53 PM »

Makes you wonder why Georgie and Cindy Marie didn't try to make arrangements to have "beautiful's" tooth fixed.
I am sure Cindy spun out after ..she learned Casey broke her Front teef. Because Casey had braces before " during her pregnancy with Caylee" and still wearing them after Caylee was born... Cindy was prolly thinking what a Waste a Huge Waste of Money .........
if you look at Casey's photo's when she was in High School and Pregnant and After Caylee was born she is wearing " invisible braces" ..have to look close. They are there.
That was a waste of change for Cin Cin. Lord knows GA didn't pay for them.
Jail House letters, Since Cindy is the first one to offer props to Casey - Oooo You looked so Beautiful in Court today ..or You need more Sunshine and exercise CASEY .. I am worried about You. Twist that knife MOM, go ahead. It's okay I am only in confinement 23 hours a day. You know whats best though, Good Ol Mom/Cindy.
Cindy is demented.  Gah

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: July 02, 2010, 04:12:09 PM »

The tips request by Bobo have been ready since Monday.  Then Bobo wants to not file a written motion to follow procedure as it went over budget so that he can have the additional $200 to pay for them.  He just does not get it even after he got handed his putz on a platter over the "my client has no privacy and is treated so cruelly"  diatribe he was blathering.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: July 02, 2010, 04:13:41 PM »

The tips request by Bobo have been ready since Monday.  Then Bobo wants to not file a written motion to follow procedure as it went over budget so that he can have the additional $200 to pay for them.  He just does not get it even after he got handed his putz on a platter over the "my client has no privacy and is treated so cruelly"  diatribe he was blathering.

thanks NR...I missed that part.....my potty called me!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: July 02, 2010, 04:14:06 PM »

Anyone else think it's really odd that BOZO would bring up of all things....a BRA, being something that Kc couldn't order without the information being released....not her snacks or shoes or pens and tablets....no he has to mention her BRA???????

He must be saving the tampon orders for the next time he wants his wine and cheese party.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: July 02, 2010, 04:15:43 PM »

WDBO Local News   

Corrections Officer terminated after helping Anthony in jail

The corrections officer accused on helping Casey Anthony pass notes and letters to other inmates has been fired.

Corrections officer Silvia Hernandez was terminated from the Orange County Corrections Department as a result of an Internal Affairs Investigation linked to Casey Anthony.

Back in March 2010 an internal investigation began after Officer Hernandez was accused helping Anthony pass letters and notes to two other inmates.

Just days after the investigation began Officer Hernandez was placed on "relief from duty with pay" status.

The report indicated that Officer Hernandez admitted to having knowledge that Inmate Robyn Adams and Anthony were exchanging written communication in the form of notes and that Hernandez failed to employ appropriate measures to cease or address the written communication between the two.

June 29 was when a predetermination hearing was held and yesterday, July 1, a predetermination results letter was issued to Officer Hernandez announcing her termination.

Officer Hernandez was hired in January 2008.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/07/corrections-officer-terminated.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: July 02, 2010, 04:16:52 PM »

Casey Anthony: Judge allows defense to inspect evidence, but not alone

ORLANDO -- 
A judge will allow Casey Anthony's lawyers and experts to view evidence, but not privately.

Anthony’s defense team will be allowed to inspect evidence with state and sheriff's office present in the case that's being held at the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

She was present at the court hearing Friday afternoon.

The judge will also allow the prosecution to videotape the inspection process.

Judge Perry requested a detailed list of the items to be viewed.

The defense team wants to view the evidence during two days -- July 14 and July 15 -- and several top defense experts are planning to attend.

News 13 has also learned who those experts are.

The defense recently filed its amended witness list that has new experts.

Unarguably, Anthony's murder trial will come down to circumstantial evidence, which means experts hired to analyze dirt, dust, remains and other evidence hold her fate in their hands.

The latest hired experts for the defense are no strangers to the courtroom.

Dr. Jane Bock has analyzed plants and other evidence for criminal investigations for years. According to her web page, for nearly 30 years she has worked on developing the use of plant cells in the gastrointestinal tract to aid in homicide investigations.

Dr. Timothy Huntington has consulted on more than 50 death investigations. The forensic entomologist was one of the experts waiting to get access to where Caylee's remains were found in December 2008. He studies insects to help establish a time of death.

Dr. Scott Fairgrieve is a forensic anthropologist. He's expertise is the use of cadaver dogs. He's likely consulted with the search, recovery and analysis of Caylee's skeletal remains.

Dr. Kenneth Furton, the only Florida expert listed, will likely testify in the areas of drug analysis and dogs detecting chemicals.

The state is also relying on several experts to make their case. A billing expense was recently released for their forensic entomologist, Dr. Neal Haskell.

News 13 was the first to report the expert is expected to earn $20,000 for his analysis of insects.     

In the case notes, Dr. Haskell wrote "in more than 800 cases over a 25 year period, this case has generated the highest number of samples I have ever had to analyze."

Other expert witnesses include Dr. Henry Lee, a forensic expert who has worked on many high profile cases.

Also, one of the nation’s most renowned DNA experts, Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky, is working with the defense.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/116464/Casey-Anthony:-Judge-allows-defense-to-inspect-evidence,-but-not-alone
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: July 02, 2010, 04:21:22 PM »

I was hoping that the camera would pan in Casey when the judge was
explaining that this was a 1st degree murder case that would result in
the defendent getting a needle in the arm. To bad, so sad.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #507 on: July 02, 2010, 04:24:41 PM »

Anyone else think it's really odd that BOZO would bring up of all things....a BRA, being something that Kc couldn't order without the information being released....not her snacks or shoes or pens and tablets....no he has to mention her BRA???????
I swear Sunny I recall (( WAY Back )) that Casey did order a BRA or Bras & Under Pants. (((lol ..not big girl panties though...Hahha)) It is listed as an item you can purchase from the commissary.  I wonder why BOBO Did bring that up as if it were "OH MY GAWD" the girl cannot even get her own privacy to order decent Bra around here ... What does he care? Is he worried about her chestus falling downis? That his Girlfriend is losing her figure? It's not like she is ordering anything out of the ordinary .. Its a BRA that is Worn by Women * maybe Cin Cin should have KC order her one. Its no big secret. Speaking of which, I am posting something for you " Sunny" in musings.( sorry for the o/t mention).   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: July 02, 2010, 04:25:05 PM »

Yep, odd.  He's trying to use the same tactics on JP that he did on JS. Demand court time for one valid issue and then bombard the judge with the same complaints over and over.  He brings up the privacy thing every time he gets up there, he gets the same answer every time. He's a one trick pony but it's not enough to get her off these charges, it's not tv where he can win on some non existant rights violation. 

Wonder if he brought the bra up instead of any ordinary item is cause he thinks somehow JP would gasp and say how awful...Baez just doesn't get it. KC's mystique is all used up, she's been outed as the callous skank that she is. Nobody gives a damn about her feelings.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: July 02, 2010, 04:26:44 PM »

WDBO Local News   

Corrections Officer terminated after helping Anthony in jail

The corrections officer accused on helping Casey Anthony pass notes and letters to other inmates has been fired.

Corrections officer Silvia Hernandez was terminated from the Orange County Corrections Department as a result of an Internal Affairs Investigation linked to Casey Anthony.

Back in March 2010 an internal investigation began after Officer Hernandez was accused helping Anthony pass letters and notes to two other inmates.

Just days after the investigation began Officer Hernandez was placed on "relief from duty with pay" status.

The report indicated that Officer Hernandez admitted to having knowledge that Inmate Robyn Adams and Anthony were exchanging written communication in the form of notes and that Hernandez failed to employ appropriate measures to cease or address the written communication between the two.

June 29 was when a predetermination hearing was held and yesterday, July 1, a predetermination results letter was issued to Officer Hernandez announcing her termination.

Officer Hernandez was hired in January 2008.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/07/corrections-officer-terminated.html

GOOD!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: July 02, 2010, 04:28:36 PM »

That stood out to me as well  when he stated it!!!
How odd, indeed.

Also, it's been reported that Casey's tooth was fixed and it looks "good as new." Read that a while ago.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: July 02, 2010, 04:29:27 PM »

What tips?  You mean like Caylee sightings tips? I must have missed that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #512 on: July 02, 2010, 04:30:53 PM »

How odd, indeed.

Also, it's been reported that Casey's tooth was fixed and it looks "good as new." Read that a while ago.
WTH, of all things to mention he mentions a bra  LOL Figures I guess.       I'm glad they fired Hernandez.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: July 02, 2010, 04:34:38 PM »

Casey Anthony: Whine to this judge? Not a good plan
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on July, 2 2010 4:28 PM

We learned an important lesson today in the Casey Anthony case: Don’t test Judge Belvin Perry’s patience.

There was news today, but the insight into Perry’s manner was more memorable.

Anthony’s defense team had wanted its experts to inspect evidence privately later this month with supervision by a special master.

“But the judge said that’s never been done before — no one from the sheriff’s office there,” reported Jacqueline Fell of Central Florida News 13. “He said it’s not going to happen here either. A representative from the sheriff’s office will be allowed to be in the room during the inspection as well as someone from the state attorney’s office. And the inspections will be videotaped.”

If the defense team wants to consult about the evidence, they could move to a private area during July 13 and14 inspection.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The team at Central Florida News 13 marveled at how Perry cut off defense attorney Jose Baez, who complained that his jailed client had been cut off from the outside world.

“Judge Perry has been in court all day,” Fell said. “He really didn’t want to be in that [Anthony] hearing any longer than it had to last.”

The all-business Perry suggested that Baez might file a lawsuit against the county jail and reminded the attorney there’s no privacy in jail, Bell said.

Central Florida News 13 highlighted that this was Anthony’s first court appearance since she fell at the courthouse.  The news channel noticed that the defendant mouthed “I love you” to her mother, Cindy.

In other Anthony news, corrections officer Sylvia Hernandez lost her job for doing nothing to stop letters between Anthony and another inmate at Orange County Jail.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-whine-to-this-judge-not-a-good-plan.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: July 02, 2010, 04:35:05 PM »

If kc really was waving at sindy it's going to get interesting. If she's building that twisted mother/daughter bond again, george better get ready.  Sindy will turn on him so fast, he'll never see it coming.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: July 02, 2010, 04:49:04 PM »

How odd, indeed.

So did I, but I am not sure where so I didn't want to say anything!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #516 on: July 02, 2010, 05:06:28 PM »

If kc really was waving at sindy it's going to get interesting. If she's building that twisted mother/daughter bond again, george better get ready.  Sindy will turn on him so fast, he'll never see it coming.
MizJay
You got that right. No doubt in anyone's mind. CA will have GA shoved so far under that bus ..he will won't even understand what hit him. He has to know ..the man can't be that dense. He is a savvy, a gambler, a slicky by his own right. He has to have an inkling .. I wonder does CA have a life insurance policy on him. I am sure she does. He is not contributing to the household and has not for years. He is to her a debt in progress. For her to lose him to " the courts" would only benefit CA. She is not stupid either.
This could all work out to Sin Sin's dreams. She is the one that has " Rights" to Caylee's name and foundation. She is the one that owns whatever assets are left.
She is Queen within the marriage. She has it all on paper. All in her name. GA is to her a piece of unwanted luggage. Yet, she has to for now continue to drag him around. Because the alternative is Divorce. For her to have him turn on her, or for her to lose 1/2 to him and or have to pay him alimony ...ummm NO. Won't ever happen.
IF GA does come into play within withholding and or tampering with evidence and is charged ..for whatever. CA has to " keep" her nose clean as well. She may have a prepaid ticket as well .. Step on Board the Bus of Justice. 
Both of them are a bag of tricks. I wonder why GA has not filed Divorce on her. Because if he did, then all assets and money would be frozen. Until the papers were finalized. Which goes on to.. GA could be waiting for Sin Sin's Bank Accounts to fill up before he was to file. Both of them are to each other ..Jekyll and Hyde.
(( there is so many ways that CA could be creating deals etc.. that she would not be tied to until it's all done and said * years from now.. she is going to milk this cow till its dry)) .. because she feels she is owed. She is the victim. Not Casey, Not GA, Not LA but Herself. She is the victim. Certainly not Caylee. Caylee is no longer here. So its justifiable in Sin Sin's mind .. for her to benefit and reap. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #517 on: July 02, 2010, 05:14:04 PM »

Wonder who is going to Hold and Coddle Casey now that Sasquatch is gone - when Casey cannot handle the truth? In the court room.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: July 02, 2010, 05:18:08 PM »

BOZO whining about the letters......betcha he files a motion to investigate the letter writers.......he said something about not knowing their relevance to the case, if any.......DELAY DELAY DELAY

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: July 02, 2010, 05:18:38 PM »

Wonder who is going to Hold and Coddle Casey now that Sasquatch is gone - when Casey cannot handle the truth? In the court room.

BOZO will try

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.