May 01, 2024, 09:06:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134816 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: July 02, 2010, 05:20:26 PM »

If kc really was waving at sindy it's going to get interesting. If she's building that twisted mother/daughter bond again, george better get ready.  Sindy will turn on him so fast, he'll never see it coming.
MizJay
You got that right. No doubt in anyone's mind. CA will have GA shoved so far under that bus ..he will won't even understand what hit him. He has to know ..the man can't be that dense. He is a savvy, a gambler, a slicky by his own right. He has to have an inkling .. I wonder does CA have a life insurance policy on him. I am sure she does. He is not contributing to the household and has not for years. He is to her a debt in progress. For her to lose him to " the courts" would only benefit CA. She is not stupid either.
This could all work out to Sin Sin's dreams. She is the one that has " Rights" to Caylee's name and foundation. She is the one that owns whatever assets are left.
She is Queen within the marriage. She has it all on paper. All in her name. GA is to her a piece of unwanted luggage. Yet, she has to for now continue to drag him around. Because the alternative is Divorce. For her to have him turn on her, or for her to lose 1/2 to him and or have to pay him alimony ...ummm NO. Won't ever happen.
IF GA does come into play within withholding and or tampering with evidence and is charged ..for whatever. CA has to " keep" her nose clean as well. She may have a prepaid ticket as well .. Step on Board the Bus of Justice. 
Both of them are a bag of tricks. I wonder why GA has not filed Divorce on her. Because if he did, then all assets and money would be frozen. Until the papers were finalized. Which goes on to.. GA could be waiting for Sin Sin's Bank Accounts to fill up before he was to file. Both of them are to each other ..Jekyll and Hyde.
(( there is so many ways that CA could be creating deals etc.. that she would not be tied to until it's all done and said * years from now.. she is going to milk this cow till its dry)) .. because she feels she is owed. She is the victim. Not Casey, Not GA, Not LA but Herself. She is the victim. Certainly not Caylee. Caylee is no longer here. So its justifiable in Sin Sin's mind .. for her to benefit and reap. 

I'm giving you a standing ovation! Great post and i agree with every thought.
He's been a useful fool during this interim of kc giving her the cold shoulder. He's taken a lot of the flack and dutifully stood by cindy, gave up his last shred of integrity to stay in her good graces but.......it's going to be a new game now. Cindy has WON! just like all the other times, she decides who's in and who's out. If there's any way for her to start a covert campaign and be able to feed her her evil succubus the details of how to bring george down, she will. Even when kc is convicted, she'll stil consider it a victory, victoryfr her. She will have proved to the world that she is the long suffering saint.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: July 02, 2010, 05:26:28 PM »

BOZO whining about the letters......betcha he files a motion to investigate the letter writers.......he said something about not knowing their relevance to the case, if any.......DELAY DELAY DELAY
those letters could give him more possible suspects, look at his insane mad dog attempts to find some flimsy "connection" in the TES records.  I said it the other day, I wanted to write her but was paranoid about their desperation to find any little thing that could point at another person. Bozo doesn't care if it's ridiculous and notice his concern didn't even touch on the writer's identity being exposed
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: July 02, 2010, 08:18:43 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-whine-to-this-judge-not-a-good-plan.html
Casey Anthony: Whine to this judge? Not a good plan
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on July, 2 2010 4:28 PM
Discuss This: Comments(18) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

We learned an important lesson today in the Casey Anthony case: Don’t test Judge Belvin Perry’s patience.

There was news today, but the insight into Perry’s manner was more memorable.

Anthony’s defense team had wanted its experts to inspect evidence privately later this month with supervision from a special master.

“But the judge said that’s never been done before — no one from the sheriff’s office there,” reported Jacqueline Fell of Central Florida News 13. “He said it’s not going to happen here either. A representative from the sheriff’s office will be allowed to be in the room during the inspection as well as someone from the state attorney’s office. And the inspections will be videotaped.”

Defense attorney Jose Baez said a similar arrangement had been used in the Phil Spector trial for defense expert Dr. Henry Lee.

“Bad example,” WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich reported. “Prosecutors told the judge how Dr. Lee was chastised by the California judge for mishandling key prosecution evidence.” 

If the defense team wants to consult about the evidence, it could move to a private area during the July 13 and14 inspection, the judge ruled.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The team at Central Florida News 13 marveled at how Perry cut off defense attorney Jose Baez, who complained that his jailed client had been isolated from the outside world.

“Judge Perry has been in court all day,” Fell said. “He really didn’t want to be in that [Anthony] hearing any longer than it had to last.”

The all-business, keep-it-moving Perry suggested that Baez might file a lawsuit against the county jail and reminded the attorney there’s no privacy in jail, Bell said.
WFTV’s Belich put it this way: “Baez tried to bring in another issue at the emergency hearing, but Judge Belvin Perry shut him down. Baez complained about Casey’s letters being released to the public last week. Judge Perry reminded Baez of something that by now he should know: Casey has no privacy in jail.”

Central Florida News 13 highlighted that this was Anthony’s first court appearance since she fell at the courthouse.  The news channel noticed that the defendant mouthed “I love you” to her mother, Cindy.

“Casey’s father has stopped coming to court after she accused him and her brother, Lee, of molesting her,” WFTV’s Belich said. “Today she mouthed ‘I love you’ to her mother, never showing her newly capped tooth after her fall last time.”

The new tooth drew the scrutiny of WESH-Ch. 2’s Michelle Meredith. “All eyes seemed to be on Casey’s tooth,” Meredith said. “It was hard to catch Casey’s smile. She seemed pretty tight-lipped.”

Meredith asked Cindy Anthony about the tooth. “I haven’t seen her,” Cindy said. “I’ve heard she looks fine.”

Judge Perry had bigger things on his mind. “My only concern is that your client and the state of Florida both get a fair trial to resolve the issues in this case,” Perry told Baez.

On WOFL-Ch. 35, criminal defense attorney Hal Uhrig offered analysis. He said calling an emergency hearing today was “odd” and the defense’s motion ”didn’t seem to be so well founded.”

Uhrig added, “It’s not the state’s evidence. It’s THE evidence. Everyone should have reasonable access to it.”

In other Anthony news, corrections officer Silvia Hernandez lost her job for doing nothing to stop letters between Anthony and another inmate at Orange County Jail.

WKMG-Ch. 6’s Mike DeForest explained that Hernandez befriended inmate Robyn Adams and allowed Adams to correspond with Anthony. DeForest reported, “Investigators say Hernandez lied when confronted with reports that she gave Casey Anthony scissors to cut Robyn Adams’ hair.”

DeForest added that investigators found no evidence that Hernandez was helping the prosecution, which Baez alleged.
“Besides lying to investigators and disgracing the department, Hernandez was also fired for asking Jose Baez  for his business card,” DeForest reported. “She had planned to pass that card on to inmate Robyn Adams with hopes that Jose Baez would become Robyn Adams’ attorney as well. And that’s also a violation of jail rules.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: July 02, 2010, 08:19:50 PM »

Thanks for all the updates.Off to watch the hearing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: July 02, 2010, 08:52:01 PM »

Thanks for all the updates.Off to watch the hearing.

Me too ---wasn't able to see it live today.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #525 on: July 02, 2010, 09:35:28 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest!

Thanks for all the links and commentary on the hearing today. I didn't get to watch it live but just finished watching the videos. I just love me some Judge Perry. I loved all of his "bear in mind" statements. Bozo just does not know when to just STFU. I can relate to Judge Perry's short patience today...I have been to Walmart this afternoon and was ready to kill when I came out lol. And just in case any of the news channels are interested I bought a pack of new panties today.

Wishing you all a Happy and safe 4th of July weekend.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: July 02, 2010, 10:03:56 PM »

Just finished watching also-What a pleasure to watch Judge Perry.   He is such a dedicated jurist.

It was enjoyable to see Baez open the door himself in regards to Dr. Lee, and Linda Drane Burdick walked right through it-lol.

Is Baez just a befuddled man by nature, I find myself always wondering.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: July 02, 2010, 11:03:33 PM »

REMINDER - THIS SITE, BOTH THE FRONT PAGE AND FORUM WILL BE GOING DOWN IN ABOUT AN HOUR AT 11PM CST.  IT WILL LIKELY BE DOWN FOR A FEW HOURS.  SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE BUT NOT THE NEEDED SERVER UPGRADE YET
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: July 03, 2010, 04:15:17 AM »

Just finished watching also-What a pleasure to watch Judge Perry.   He is such a dedicated jurist.

It was enjoyable to see Baez open the door himself in regards to Dr. Lee, and Linda Drane Burdick walked right through it-lol.

Adding my thoughts in one post due to time restraints lately.

I'll utilize CJBP's catch phrase of the day..."Bear in mind," Bozo is a megatool!   Agreed Ono, Bozo served himself on a silver platter today, with a river's worth of whine.   I gotta say it was stunning even for Bozo to display this slice of stupidity insisting on total privacy to inspect the evidence knowing he was planning on using a tainted "expert" that was reprimanded in open court.   He might as well have just said outright that the defense wanted the opportunity to tamper with the evidence in this case, just as I suspect they already attempted with Cindy's blessings regarding hair in the trunk.   If everyone recalls many of the defense experts were in tow with Bozo including Dr. Henry Lee at the recovery crime scene the day after a hearing being denied access to the crime scene while it was being processed (they knew it was Caylee).  They were given the opportunity to observe the area after investigation was cleared, they chose not to.    I've been waiting for the State to slam him openly regarding Dr. Henry Lee...notice how defensive he got?   Whether Orange County used Dr. Lee in the past or not does not diminish how he finally got caught tampering with evidence for a pay out.   Unfortunately, there are way too many hired defense experts (whores) that risk their reputation due to greed.   I've seen firsthand a ton of billables...let's put it this way, in some instances its enough to buy an average car from one case plus expenses, not to mention face time for potential future earnings.  It should be interesting to see who is still on board as "experts" now that the taxpayers are footing the bill for Casey's defense.

AND OMG WTF was Bozo thinking to tell the judge "Casey is innocent, I think you know that."  Did he mean it literally or "until proven guilty, or both?   Did he forget he presided over the GJ?   Then again, did he utter that for public consumption to further attempt to taint the potential jury pool, probably.  I spit my coffee after Bozo ruminated about poor Casey's privacy being invaded & the judge replied that a prisoner has no privacy adding that if he felt her rights were infringed upon "there is a remedy, its called a suit" with a look of good luck with that!  He tried CJBP's patience today big time. 

Casey is definitely taking on a jail pallor & self conscious of her capped tooth, she was irritated today.  It is truly amazing how mother/daughter mirror each other in both expression & behavior.    I do not believe George's absence in court is due to him working as much as he finally for once in his life rather be working than deal with Cindy or Casey.   I will not be shocked if the Anthonys end up divorced and/or George gets honest & testifies against Casey....he knows the truth, so does Cindy but she will never admit it but they are all carrying the guilt of their combined sins.   The fact that he was heard telling Brad "Conman"  after the world read Casey's allegations against him & his son "she's still my daughter" & then has not appeared since is very telling...he is furious & fed up.      It brings full circle his comment heard by others in their house when Casey was on bond "Im tired of living this lie."   It also ties in to him going to OCSO behind Cindy & Lee's back to talk to detectives noting he didnt like the smell he cant get rid of in his senses from Casey's car.   That being said, he is a far cry from a prize himself, they all couldnt rot in hell fast enough as far as Im concerned (God forgive me).

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: July 03, 2010, 04:38:55 AM »

Hi capp many of us share your feelings 100%. I was like oh no he didnt just say that to judge perry about her innocence. I almost swallowed my tongue on that one. god forgive me too for my hatred towards everyone in that family. I am not fooled by lee not being there. He is supposedly just trying to hang a low profile for his job. they are all sneaky. lets not be fooled by anything they do and say. your right I think george is pissed with casey. this family is the most divided weird off the hook nuts!!

I'll utilize CJBP's catch phrase of the day..."Bear in mind," Bozo is a megatool!   Agreed Ono, Bozo served himself on a silver platter today, with a river's worth of whine.   I gotta say it was stunning even for Bozo to display this slice of stupidity insisting on total privacy to inspect the evidence knowing he was planning on using a tainted "expert" that was reprimanded in open court.   He might as well have just said outright that the defense wanted the opportunity to tamper with the evidence in this case, just as I suspect they already attempted with Cindy's blessings regarding hair in the trunk.   If everyone recalls many of the defense experts were in tow with Bozo including Dr. Henry Lee at the recovery crime scene the day after a hearing being denied access to the crime scene while it was being processed (they knew it was Caylee).  They were given the opportunity to observe the area after investigation was cleared, they chose not to.    I've been waiting for the State to slam him openly regarding Dr. Henry Lee...notice how defensive he got?   Whether Orange County used Dr. Lee in the past or not does not diminish how he finally got caught tampering with evidence for a pay out.   Unfortunately, there are way too many hired defense experts (whores) that risk their reputation due to greed.   I've seen firsthand a ton of billables...let's put it this way, in some instances its enough to buy an average car from one case plus expenses, not to mention face time for potential future earnings.  It should be interesting to see who is still on board as "experts" now that the taxpayers are footing the bill for Casey's defense.

AND OMG WTF was Bozo thinking to tell the judge "Casey is innocent, I think you know that."  Did he mean it literally or "until proven guilty, or both?   Did he forget he presided over the GJ?   Then again, did he utter that for public consumption to further attempt to taint the potential jury pool, probably.  I spit my coffee after Bozo ruminated about poor Casey's privacy being invaded & the judge replied that a prisoner has no privacy adding that if he felt her rights were infringed upon "there is a remedy, its called a suit" with a look of good luck with that!  He tried CJBP's patience today big time. 

Casey is definitely taking on a jail pallor & self conscious of her capped tooth, she was irritated today.  It is truly amazing how mother/daughter mirror each other in both expression & behavior.    I do not believe George's absence in court is due to him working as much as he finally for once in his life rather be working than deal with Cindy or Casey.   I will not be shocked if the Anthonys end up divorced and/or George gets honest & testifies against Casey....he knows the truth, so does Cindy but she will never admit it but they are all carrying the guilt of their combined sins.   The fact that he was heard telling Brad "Conman"  after the world read Casey's allegations against him & his son "she's still my daughter" & then has not appeared since is very telling...he is furious & fed up.      It brings full circle his comment heard by others in their house when Casey was on bond "Im tired of living this lie."   It also ties in to him going to OCSO behind Cindy & Lee's back to talk to detectives noting he didnt like the smell he cant get rid of in his senses from Casey's car.   That being said, he is a far cry from a prize himself, they all couldnt rot in hell fast enough as far as Im concerned (God forgive me).

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: July 03, 2010, 04:41:08 AM »

Hi capp many of us share your feelings 100%. I was like oh no he didnt just say that to judge perry about her innocence. I almost swallowed my tongue on that one. god forgive me too for my hatred towards everyone in that family. I am not fooled by lee not being there. He is supposedly just trying to hang a low profile for his job. they are all sneaky. lets not be fooled by anything they do and say. your right I think george is pissed with casey. this family is the most divided weird off the hook nuts!!

oops  sorry I put my quote in the wrong section:)

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 03, 2010, 07:20:23 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/07/jose-baez-wants-casey-anthony-special.html
Saturday, July 03, 2010
Jose Baez Wants Casey Anthony Special Treatment Again

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: July 03, 2010, 08:34:39 AM »

I was hoping that the camera would pan in Casey when the judge was
explaining that this was a 1st degree murder case that would result in
the defendent getting a needle in the arm. To bad, so sad.

Good Morning Monks.....me too Mary!!  I would have loved to see her expression!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: July 03, 2010, 08:37:59 AM »

Anyone else think it's really odd that BOZO would bring up of all things....a BRA, being something that Kc couldn't order without the information being released....not her snacks or shoes or pens and tablets....no he has to mention her BRA???????
I swear Sunny I recall (( WAY Back )) that Casey did order a BRA or Bras & Under Pants. (((lol ..not big girl panties though...Hahha)) It is listed as an item you can purchase from the commissary.  I wonder why BOBO Did bring that up as if it were "OH MY GAWD" the girl cannot even get her own privacy to order decent Bra around here ... What does he care? Is he worried about her chestus falling downis? That his Girlfriend is losing her figure? It's not like she is ordering anything out of the ordinary .. Its a BRA that is Worn by Women * maybe Cin Cin should have KC order her one. Its no big secret. Speaking of which, I am posting something for you " Sunny" in musings.( sorry for the o/t mention).   

I remember the bra order as well....I am sure they have to wear jail issued underwear....and I guess can buy extra.....it was just so odd to bring up her bra ...or perhaps it's not odd....after all it's BOZO.....thanks Deenie, I will check in musings!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: July 03, 2010, 08:39:52 AM »

Anyone else think it's really odd that BOZO would bring up of all things....a BRA, being something that Kc couldn't order without the information being released....not her snacks or shoes or pens and tablets....no he has to mention her BRA???????
Yep, odd.  He's trying to use the same tactics on JP that he did on JS. Demand court time for one valid issue and then bombard the judge with the same complaints over and over.  He brings up the privacy thing every time he gets up there, he gets the same answer every time. He's a one trick pony but it's not enough to get her off these charges, it's not tv where he can win on some non existant rights violation. 

Wonder if he brought the bra up instead of any ordinary item is cause he thinks somehow JP would gasp and say how awful...Baez just doesn't get it. KC's mystique is all used up, she's been outed as the callous skank that she is. Nobody gives a damn about her feelings.

when he brought up embarrassing his client I nearly choked.....look as some of the pictures she has had taken.....now those are what I would think would be embarrassing!!  But I don't think she is capable of being embarrassed!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: July 03, 2010, 08:42:43 AM »

If kc really was waving at sindy it's going to get interesting. If she's building that twisted mother/daughter bond again, george better get ready.  Sindy will turn on him so fast, he'll never see it coming.

JMO but they can turn on him all they want.....there is no evidence that points to anyone other than Kc. That she and she alone killed Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: July 03, 2010, 08:47:08 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-whine-to-this-judge-not-a-good-plan.html
Casey Anthony: Whine to this judge? Not a good plan
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on July, 2 2010 4:28 PM
Discuss This: Comments(18) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

We learned an important lesson today in the Casey Anthony case: Don’t test Judge Belvin Perry’s patience.

Central Florida News 13 highlighted that this was Anthony’s first court appearance since she fell at the courthouse.  The news channel noticed that the defendant mouthed “I love you” to her mother, Cindy.

“Casey’s father has stopped coming to court after she accused him and her brother, Lee, of molesting her,” WFTV’s Belich said. “Today she mouthed ‘I love you’ to her mother, never showing her newly capped tooth after her fall last time.”

The new tooth drew the scrutiny of WESH-Ch. 2’s Michelle Meredith. “All eyes seemed to be on Casey’s tooth,” Meredith said. “It was hard to catch Casey’s smile. She seemed pretty tight-lipped.”

Meredith asked Cindy Anthony about the tooth. “I haven’t seen her,” Cindy said. “I’ve heard she looks fine.”

SNIPPED

Thanks trim....I didn't see her mouth I love you, but I was sure they made eye contact....I love the act that Kathi brought out that “Casey’s father has stopped coming to court after she accused him and her brother, Lee, of molesting her,”   I he is not working I'll bet he is back in court for the next hearing.....or he will not be living on Hopespring Drive!!   JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 03, 2010, 08:48:22 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest!

Thanks for all the links and commentary on the hearing today. I didn't get to watch it live but just finished watching the videos. I just love me some Judge Perry. I loved all of his "bear in mind" statements. Bozo just does not know when to just STFU. I can relate to Judge Perry's short patience today...I have been to Walmart this afternoon and was ready to kill when I came out lol. And just in case any of the news channels are interested I bought a pack of new panties today.

Wishing you all a Happy and safe 4th of July weekend.

Hi Darla!  It's so good to see you...and I am happy you are doing so well.,...you keep it up...you are missed....now about those new panties!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: July 03, 2010, 08:50:22 AM »

hi Ono....I am with you all the way regarding JP.....I think he always has a special look on his face when listening to or talking to BOZO....kinda like a parent with a small child....wondering how long shall I let this nonsense go on?   LDB ROCKS!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: July 03, 2010, 08:51:08 AM »

REMINDER - THIS SITE, BOTH THE FRONT PAGE AND FORUM WILL BE GOING DOWN IN ABOUT AN HOUR AT 11PM CST.  IT WILL LIKELY BE DOWN FOR A FEW HOURS.  SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE BUT NOT THE NEEDED SERVER UPGRADE YET

I decided to get on early this morning and so ar I haven't been kicked off!  WOOHOO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.