May 01, 2024, 01:13:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134854 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: July 04, 2010, 12:47:54 PM »

~ Happy Independence Day!! ~

and to you and everyone.....and please take a moment and remember those who have fought to keep our country free, those who gave their lives so we may live, and for those that continue to keep us free......them and their families who give so much......I have been told many time I don't share my personal life here at SM....and I don't because I feel SM is for the victims....not me...but I will share this with you.....here is what I was doing Thursday...this young hero is from my little town.....although I don't 'know' him....I was proud to stand along the highway with my American Flag...welcoming this young man home.

http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?aid=130425&storyid=205490#/Marine+receives+hero%27s+welcome+at+Lambert/106587695001

if you have a few extra moments   check this out
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Todd-Nicely-Wounded-Warrior-Benefit/109240662434558?filter=2&v=wall

sorry for the OT...but it's slow and I think Caylee would think it was OK....

Thanks for posting Sunny!!  Wow ...
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 04, 2010, 03:29:52 PM »

Dear Monkeys..I have got to say that this case is really wearing on everyone..obviously the defense..Lyons left, and the list of expert witnesses is relatively small...and the prosecution has this in the bag.

I think Lyons left because Casey is refusing to plea.  Lyons is not wasting her hard earned stats in DP cases on this b*tch..nor her time and money.  By now she would have been able to convince her other clients to plea bargain..so they don't get the DP, but do get LWOP.  Not so with Casey..or Baez..they are in this for the fame and fortune.  I think Mason was not there because he didn't agree with this line of thought about the emergency motions..and he didn't want his rep tarnished..he'll bail if she doesn't seek a plea bargain within the nest 6 months..he has a rep to consider too..he doesn't want to go out a loser.

Baez ..well the longer he is in the game..the more fame..the more his talking head personality is worth as well as any legal rights he has obtained from Casey for her story..books, movies etc.

It is going to be a long haul.

Cindy could make it shorter if she didn't show up at hearings..if they all stopped writing her that would get the ball rolling.

She can throw anyone under the bus..and will..but at the end of the day only KC is guilty of the death and non report of her child missing.  She never gave a damn ..she thought Cindy would not go to LE..just believe her story..which shows how little of real human emotion Casey understands.  People were disposable in her world..fight with parents leave, daughter gets too much in the way..kill her..Grandmom complains about stealing from her..the banks and Mom will take care of it..boyfriends no longer the guy..leave them...etc, etc...I put all those in a certain order because I think that is how they rated with KC..MOM AND DAD FOR COVERAGE OF HER BAD ACTS, FOOD, CLOTHING, AND MONEY FIRST, DAUGHTER AS LEVERAGE SECOND..THE REST..WELL WHO CARES...IT'S HER LIFE..SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO FEEL ANYTHING FOR ANYONE ONCE THEIR USE TO HER IS THROUGH.

Cindy..at what point did you not realize this daughter has been playing you since she was small?  At what point did common sense, her obvious pregnancy, leave and a combination of self serving denial begin?  Surely not when Caylee was gone from your life..years before that you were in denial about her behaviour..

She is a waste of FL taxpayers dollars...and she needs to be given LWOP with no appeals.

Hi GDD...I agree with almost all that you said.....but I do think eventually BOZO is going to get her to ask for a plea deal...and I HOPE and PRAY the state offers her LWOP and not take the chance of her getting a lessor charge.....As you said above and I said earlier....they can TRY to blame someone else...but the evidence shows Kc and Kc alone killed Caylee.....but sin-cin will never IMO admit to it....she will always play the grieving mother....she will milk it for as long as possible....I really HOPE georgieboy is staying away cause he is pizzed...and I hope he stays pizzed right up to and throughout the trial........georgieboy KNOWS the TRUTH!!

Gypsy & Sunny~  I also agree with both of your views but the one thing that will be interesting is if they push this fiasco to trial the dream team is essentially defunct.  I don't believe Bozo has the skill to actually defend her in a court trial. Even if every word was written by the best death penalty lawyer in the world, he couldn't do it. He gets stuck on stupid and starts arguing petty issues and fumbling and bumbling.

Does kc or baez even let Mason or LKB get close enough to develop a good atty/client relationship? seems like there would have to be some real trust going on, from the outside looking in, it seems like kc and baez are huddled up together and only let the others add their names for publicity and satifying court law.  I think Baez is so greedy about the case exposure (his real motive) that for all the hype that the big names brought, none of them have really taken a front position and made an impact. Now with Lyons gone, is Mason going to use the remaining time in between his other cases to get intimately familiar with kc's case ? Is she going to let him get in the inner sanctum with her svengali, baez?

Even if baez settled on some "reasonable" direction to go to defend her, he and Mason both are so irritating and annoying that the defense would pretty much need to stand on it's own and I don't see that happening.  Also at this point, almost any direction he goes other than junk science will require kc to take the stand. No way . 

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: July 04, 2010, 04:19:36 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/was-casey-anthony-molested.html
Friday, July 02, 2010
Was Casey Anthony Molested?

W.O.W.  This is a five star summary!  Excellent.

wow I loved this article it was right on!

Loca
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #583 on: July 04, 2010, 07:51:07 PM »

~ Happy Independence Day!! ~

and to you and everyone.....and please take a moment and remember those who have fought to keep our country free, those who gave their lives so we may live, and for those that continue to keep us free......them and their families who give so much......I have been told many time I don't share my personal life here at SM....and I don't because I feel SM is for the victims....not me...but I will share this with you.....here is what I was doing Thursday...this young hero is from my little town.....although I don't 'know' him....I was proud to stand along the highway with my American Flag...welcoming this young man home.

http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?aid=130425&storyid=205490#/Marine+receives+hero%27s+welcome+at+Lambert/106587695001

if you have a few extra moments   check this out
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Todd-Nicely-Wounded-Warrior-Benefit/109240662434558?filter=2&v=wall

sorry for the OT...but it's slow and I think Caylee would think it was OK....

Sunny, this is absolutely beautiful! What an honor to be there. Thank you for sharing this, made me cry.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 05, 2010, 01:10:55 AM »

Friday, July 02, 2010

I agree also.  If I see a child with a parent and that parent exhibits behavior that makes me question them, what I always ask myself is "If this is the way they treat that child in public, how do they treat them in private?"

When put in context as this article points out:

George's focus upon her appearance: if you think it is bad now, at age 22, what do you think it was like for Casey when she was a young teen? the trauma would be worse. This is stuff he is NOT afraid to say in public. What DID HE SAY IN PRIVATE

That kind of sums it up, wouldn't you say???????????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #585 on: July 05, 2010, 01:43:18 AM »

Friday, July 02, 2010

Very  powerful and thought provoking!  Excellent read!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: July 05, 2010, 06:50:57 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124850
Haleigh Cummings – Caylee Anthony – Zachary Pittman – Radio Wrap For July/4
Posted on July 4th, 2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 05, 2010, 08:23:50 AM »

Friday, July 02, 2010

Very  powerful and thought provoking!  Excellent read!

That was a really good article.  I especially like the paragraph that pointed out George and Cindy never seemed to have any concerns about Caylee spending the night out with Casey.  Does anyone remember, however, the story that was told by someone in the family at some point (i know, that is clear as mud) about Jesse being at the house with Casey when George and Cindy got home.  It was around midnight or something and they weren't doing anything but George was irate.  This was AFTER Caylee was born and I think Casey and Jesse were engaged at the time.  I may have posted about it before.  I'll go back and check.  I just thought his reaction was creepy and then in combination with the letters, it almost seemed like he was jealous. 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: July 05, 2010, 08:51:23 AM »

i found it:

Another thing, totally off all the topics being discussed, that bothers me is in George's interviews he always seems over protective and pretty weird when he talks about Casey's boyfriends.

Does anyone remember his interview when he talks about Cindy and him coming home and Jesse and Casey are in her room.  He says they are sitting on her bed, fully clothed with Casey in between them watching t.v.  He basically says Cindy has to keep him from throwing the guy out.  This is after Caylee was born and Casey and Jesse were engaged.  I thought it was a bizarre over reaction to the situation as he described it.  He also talks about how he never met Tony but he doesn't even want to look at him, blah, blah, blah.

I had forgotten about George saying things about Tony  too.  A lot of jealousy about these boyfriends but no anger about the initial pregnancy.  It doesn't seem like George's reaction to Casey's boyfriends is concern about another unplanned pregnancy.  It really seems like he is jealous of them.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: July 05, 2010, 10:48:18 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July! 
A little tidbit on the topic of the alleged molestation of Casey by George.  I was rewatching the July 30, 2008 jail visitation by George and Cindy and George apologises for not being a better father to her.  Casey contradicts him, saying that he was a good father, and an even better grandfather to Caylee.  In my opinion, this negates any claims of abuse.  How do you discern which of Casey's stories to believe.  On top of this, the George accusation is murky at best.  She only has a creepy feeling that he might have abused her.  Even Lee's part in this is not very clear.  She doesn't claim that she really remembers any abuse,  only circumstantial evidence to back up her allegations. 
I think it's ironic, (richly ironic, to paraphrase Judge Strickland,) that Casey wants to indict her father and brother on "circumstantial evidence", at the same time her mother says that the "circumstantial evidence  that will ultimately convict her is nonsense.  I read on another blog that someone was trying to "Anthony" a scenario.  How perfect that the synonym for Anthony = Spin.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: July 05, 2010, 03:48:21 PM »

I just read this on Facebook and I don't know what to make of it. Would love to hear others thoughts on this. Kinda scary to think about! I hope this link works. I copied the article in case it doesn't.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/InColdBlog

Incoldblog Crimewriters  CASEY ANTHONY TO GO FREE: JUSTICE DENIED BY BLOGGER – in last weeks court hearing Jose Baez mentions a chain of custody issue that is being investigated. You can listen to that snip beginning at 26:29 here ->http://www.wftv.com/video/24124701/index.html -

I would like to introduce you to the Blogger who will probably be setting Casey Anthony free. In the audio below you will hear William Murtaugh (aka: Murt) stating that he went into the OCSO secured forensic garage location where Casey Anthony's car was being held for evidence collection. This alleged breach was reported to the detectives on the case, who immediately dismissed Murtaugh as a kook rather than lift a finger to investigate Murtaugh's own allegation. In the 1,000's and 1,000's of pages of documents released, at no time does any report of one single call received by Det's Allen or Melich regarding this alleged breach appear. Not ONE reference to an alleged breach which can affect not only the Anthony case but every other case in which a vehicle was stored in that forensic garage was apparently worth referencing. This man is also in Anthony discovery in which he talks of hunting, raping and murdering children, including making a sexual reference to Caylee Anthony. This man went so far as to state he killed missing child Trenton Duckett. Yet, at no time do calls regarding this breach appear, but his vile words regarding children do. He is just dismissed and no investigation at all is conducted. At this point, especially due to all of the inconsequential minutia that has been collected and released in this case, it is not whether or not the breach actually happened that is at issue now. It is the fact that the incident does not appear to be logged in any of the Anthony case material, this is an issue. And, it is an issue caused by a blogger and one that should not exist and should never have occurred. THIS is going to set Casey Anthony free because it casts a shadow on all of the evidence in the case. It begs for a jury to ask if anything else is missing, what else was deliberately left out, especially when information is entered that will state that Yuri Melich, the lead detecitve, was participating in Websleuths while conducting his investigation. If Marinade Dave was an issue, do not even begin to think that Murtaugh is not going to be a problem.

William "Murt" Murtaugh, this blogger with a need to be e-famous, is going to set someone who is believe to have killed their child free because his need for attention was greater than a desire for justice. The antics of the public in this case will set this Casey Anthony free, mark my words. Isn't the Internet a wonderful thing? Here’s the audio that will probably send Casey Anthony home, not because he was or was not there but because the detectives, apparently, made an independent choice not to log reports of the incident in the Anthony case file, or any other case file for any car in evience at that garage. This is a far reaching issue that can have a profound impact on all cases that have gone through OCSO. This is not going to end well. http://myspacefilehosting.com/lmlpb/Murtsmellsthecar.mp3.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: July 05, 2010, 04:00:07 PM »

Thanks Gizzie.I'll check it out.  Smile

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: July 05, 2010, 04:02:41 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/07/remembering-casey-anthony-then-and-now.html

Monday, July 05, 2010
Remembering Casey Anthony Then And Now

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #593 on: July 05, 2010, 04:15:30 PM »

I just read this on Facebook and I don't know what to make of it. Would love to hear others thoughts on this. Kinda scary to think about! I hope this link works. I copied the article in case it doesn't.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/InColdBlog

Incoldblog Crimewriters  CASEY ANTHONY TO GO FREE: JUSTICE DENIED BY BLOGGER – in last weeks court hearing Jose Baez mentions a chain of custody issue that is being investigated. You can listen to that snip beginning at 26:29 here ->http://www.wftv.com/video/24124701/index.html -

I would like to introduce you to the Blogger who will probably be setting Casey Anthony free. In the audio below you will hear William Murtaugh (aka: Murt) stating that he went into the OCSO secured forensic garage location where Casey Anthony's car was being held for evidence collection. This alleged breach was reported to the detectives on the case, who immediately dismissed Murtaugh as a kook rather than lift a finger to investigate Murtaugh's own allegation. In the 1,000's and 1,000's of pages of documents released, at no time does any report of one single call received by Det's Allen or Melich regarding this alleged breach appear. Not ONE reference to an alleged breach which can affect not only the Anthony case but every other case in which a vehicle was stored in that forensic garage was apparently worth referencing. This man is also in Anthony discovery in which he talks of hunting, raping and murdering children, including making a sexual reference to Caylee Anthony. This man went so far as to state he killed missing child Trenton Duckett. Yet, at no time do calls regarding this breach appear, but his vile words regarding children do. He is just dismissed and no investigation at all is conducted. At this point, especially due to all of the inconsequential minutia that has been collected and released in this case, it is not whether or not the breach actually happened that is at issue now. It is the fact that the incident does not appear to be logged in any of the Anthony case material, this is an issue. And, it is an issue caused by a blogger and one that should not exist and should never have occurred. THIS is going to set Casey Anthony free because it casts a shadow on all of the evidence in the case. It begs for a jury to ask if anything else is missing, what else was deliberately left out, especially when information is entered that will state that Yuri Melich, the lead detecitve, was participating in Websleuths while conducting his investigation. If Marinade Dave was an issue, do not even begin to think that Murtaugh is not going to be a problem.

William "Murt" Murtaugh, this blogger with a need to be e-famous, is going to set someone who is believe to have killed their child free because his need for attention was greater than a desire for justice. The antics of the public in this case will set this Casey Anthony free, mark my words. Isn't the Internet a wonderful thing? Here’s the audio that will probably send Casey Anthony home, not because he was or was not there but because the detectives, apparently, made an independent choice not to log reports of the incident in the Anthony case file, or any other case file for any car in evience at that garage. This is a far reaching issue that can have a profound impact on all cases that have gone through OCSO. This is not going to end well. http://myspacefilehosting.com/lmlpb/Murtsmellsthecar.mp3.html
WOW, I don't know what to think of this Gizzie.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: July 05, 2010, 04:17:25 PM »

Welcome Trimm! I just read it this afternoon and usually they're pretty accurate, as far as I can tell anyway. I don't know. Probably nothing?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: July 05, 2010, 04:23:13 PM »

I know! I don't know what to think of it either JSM! And it would be terrible if something like this were to happen, especially because of some fruit loop who has a freak desire to be involved in this case, or any case!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #596 on: July 05, 2010, 04:51:55 PM »

I know! I don't know what to think of it either JSM! And it would be terrible if something like this were to happen, especially because of some fruit loop who has a freak desire to be involved in this case, or any case!
I hope nothing comes of this, would be horrible because that jerk Murt did something foolish. What an idiot. Thanks for the heads up

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: July 05, 2010, 05:14:20 PM »

Welcome Trimm! I just read it this afternoon and usually they're pretty accurate, as far as I can tell anyway. I don't know. Probably nothing?

Nothing surprises me in this mess.
They can try anything they want,Casey is going down.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  Smile

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: July 05, 2010, 05:55:05 PM »

Hi Monks....same here....Murt is a liar so who knows if he even went to the holding lot......and I would be willing to bet I he as there he was turned away.....IMO there is now way there was a breach of the chain of evidence.....I did have to laugh when I saw BOZO was a friend of Incoldblood blog.....I just KNOW he is fixin to file some lame ass motion about this, and once again show how ignorant and desperate he is....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: July 05, 2010, 05:56:05 PM »

I agree, Trimm.

She's going down no matter what.

(I do recall Murt being on a witness list though.)

Regardless, I don't see this as a huge problem for the prosecution. Just the way I see it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.