May 01, 2024, 09:47:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134820 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2010, 08:31:00 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-how-often-is-caylee-mentioned-in-latest-documents.html
Casey Anthony: How often is Caylee mentioned in latest documents?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on June, 26 2010 2:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments(23) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Thanks for the insights into the documents released Friday in the Casey Anthony case.

From your comments, I gather there have been a lot of strange letters sent to Anthony from “admirers” — is that a good way to describe her letter writers? – and from her family.

But help me out: How often is Caylee mentioned in those 5,000 pages of documents? And does anyone say anything meaningful about Caylee? 

We wouldn’t care about the Anthonys if not for Caylee, would we?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2010, 08:43:39 AM »

I was thinking about this message from Cindy to Casey:

“But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

I am now sure Cindy knew that KC did not have a job, "No money, no future."  Those two statements are not something you would make about a child of yours that had this great job with an awesome future.  It just hit me like a ton of bricks.

Who is now watching out for the little angel?  You would not make this statement about the Mother of the Year.  If you were confident in her abilities, you would not need to question them.  Why does anyone need to take care of Caylee?  Casey should be taking care of Caylee.  This note tells me that Cindy knows that Casey is not able to take care of Caylee.  I have seen this before, but it just now hit me hard.

Bearly,I have read some of this stuff more times than I can count.Cindy knew Casey was not living up to her responsibilities and just let it continue.Unforgivable.If your child is doing wrong,step up and admit it.
Be a real mom and quit caring what the neighbors think.
Little Caylee was nothing but a possession and was becoming a burden to Casey.I think Caylee suffered plenty in her little life.IMO.
Casey committed the final act of destroying Caylee,but they are all responsible for her death as far as I am concerned.
I have seen a lot of irresponsible parents and families...and the Anthonys are on my top 5 list.I despise them.

I agree ... these are some of the most disturbing people I have ever seen ... I'm at a loss to understand them.   When the decision to keep Caylee was made-surely someone in the group could have risen above all of the petty infighting & power grabbing, and just made sure that this defenseless baby was safe at all times.   Nobody seems to have been capable of doing the right thing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2010, 10:10:17 AM »

I understand the letters have to be released under the Sunshine Law, but what I don't see is why that is okay to let people's addresses and phone numbers up for the world to see, that I feel is wrong. Somehow I missed Richard Grund's statement and would appreciate it if someone could direct to his statement, thanks. That person who wants to buy that ugly blue number shirt, there are many people out there that would love to buy that, the murder memorabilia and things such as that is a huge business.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2010, 10:37:12 AM »

I understand the letters have to be released under the Sunshine Law, but what I don't see is why that is okay to let people's addresses and phone numbers up for the world to see, that I feel is wrong. Somehow I missed Richard Grund's statement and would appreciate it if someone could direct to his statement, thanks. That person who wants to buy that ugly blue number shirt, there are many people out there that would love to buy that, the murder memorabilia and things such as that is a huge business.

Here you go Smile
http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/caylee/richard-grund.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2010, 10:39:07 AM »

Hi Monks.....just got back from a fantastic vacation in Sedona and the Grand Canyon...the mountains played havoc with internet and cell service....I will go back and try to get caught up, but if anyone would give me the condensed version of the past week's happenings I would greatly appreciate it! 
Glad you had a great time. We were given a bunch of letters. On page 95 of the last thread it is broken down what letters are from Cindy, and what letters are from George, and I saw one from Mallory, who is just as crazy as the rest of them. The bulk of all the other letters were basically crackpots who I'm sure were writing the letters from their rooms at the mental hospital.

Good Morning nrcg, thanks.....I will go back to pg 95 and start from there..and get caught up.....letters from georgieboy.....I can see it now...hi beautiful...yasdda, yadda, yadda..LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2010, 10:40:33 AM »

Hi Sunny-glad you're back!   You have a lot of catching up to do!!!

Hi Ono, thanks....I was hoping to stay in touch but the internet and my cell service was hit or miss, mainy miss

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2010, 10:42:45 AM »

Postmarked 1-13-09

thanks Brandi.....I gather this is one of the letters released.....would love to think it made an impact on the monster, but know it didn't!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2010, 10:43:45 AM »

I just can't believe some of these letters!!!

Damn...nut case alert!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2010, 10:45:55 AM »

Okay, I know most monkeys are in bed, but there is something that RG brought up that is really bothering me.  How many different people did Casey try to involve with getting her gas???  I hate to even say things like this, but is there a way to asphyxiate someone with gasoline?  Duct tape on the gas can, duct tape on Caylee.....did Casey use gasoline and then try to implicate someone else by trying(and not succeeding) to get gas cans with fingerprints from anyone else near Caylee or the car???  Probably just crazy late night ramblings, but I have always been bothered by the gas cans and what they meant in the big picture

Casey tried to get Jesse, Amy, and Tony (Tony did help her get the gas cans from George's shed).....I'd have to go back and read documents to see if she called anyone else. I think Amy just bought her a new gas can, so I'm not sure she had any contact with George's precious gas cans....you know the one with duct tape over the vent hole that George DID NOT put that piece of duct tape on.....LOL
Casey tried to implicate others, but then leaves items from the Anthony house which points directly at her (or an Anthony family member) as the killer.
(laundry basket, winnie the pooh blanket, duct tape *Henkel brand* possibly same trash bags, pull-up diapers)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2010, 11:08:05 AM »

Here you go Smile
http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/caylee/richard-grund.pdf
Thank-you Trimm  HUGS
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2010, 11:09:13 AM »

Hi Monks.....just got back from a fantastic vacation in Sedona and the Grand Canyon...the mountains played havoc with internet and cell service....I will go back and try to get caught up, but if anyone would give me the condensed version of the past week's happenings I would greatly appreciate it! 
Glad you had a great time. We were given a bunch of letters. On page 95 of the last thread it is broken down what letters are from Cindy, and what letters are from George, and I saw one from Mallory, who is just as crazy as the rest of them. The bulk of all the other letters were basically crackpots who I'm sure were writing the letters from their rooms at the mental hospital.

Good Morning nrcg, thanks.....I will go back to pg 95 and start from there..and get caught up.....letters from georgieboy.....I can see it now...hi beautiful...yasdda, yadda, yadda..LOL
Good morning Sunny.  Yes a lot of that, but one of the letters he didn't do that, it had to do with what Casey had wrote about the molestation.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2010, 11:27:45 AM »

Sunny,if you don't want to sort through all the documents,WFTV has things sorted very nicely.
http://www.wftv.com/news/24027702/detail.html

I want to know what you think about George's letter..........
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24043180/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2010, 12:35:02 PM »

Okay, I know most monkeys are in bed, but there is something that RG brought up that is really bothering me.  How many different people did Casey try to involve with getting her gas???  I hate to even say things like this, but is there a way to asphyxiate someone with gasoline?  Duct tape on the gas can, duct tape on Caylee.....did Casey use gasoline and then try to implicate someone else by trying(and not succeeding) to get gas cans with fingerprints from anyone else near Caylee or the car???  Probably just crazy late night ramblings, but I have always been bothered by the gas cans and what they meant in the big picture

Casey tried to get Jesse, Amy, and Tony (Tony did help her get the gas cans from George's shed).....I'd have to go back and read documents to see if she called anyone else. I think Amy just bought her a new gas can, so I'm not sure she had any contact with George's precious gas cans....you know the one with duct tape over the vent hole that George DID NOT put that piece of duct tape on.....LOL
Casey tried to implicate others, but then leaves items from the Anthony house which points directly at her (or an Anthony family member) as the killer.
(laundry basket, winnie the pooh blanket, duct tape *Henkel brand* possibly same trash bags, pull-up diapers)

It almost looks like she had a plan to try and implicate someone else, and it just never did work out.  On the one hand you have George and his cans, on the other she had all these other people she was trying to get near the car with gas cans.....it has to add up to  something....either that or I am wrong, again...LOL.  If I remember right did we not just learn that there were NO PRINTS on the outside of the trunk?  Does not make sense, but I may be misremembering....again!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2010, 12:38:30 PM »

I just can't believe some of these letters!!!

Brandi,every time I see that photo I could just rip Casey's face off.
I always thought she looked excited in that photo...she was the center of attention.
I think I woke up in a mean mood.I better go get some coffee.  Smile

I always thought she looked high as a kite in this video, but I would think that she had been drug tested at that point.  So...this whole thing made her so hyper excited...disgusting..

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2010, 12:40:38 PM »

Good morning Sunny.  Yes a lot of that, but one of the letters he didn't do that, it had to do with what Casey had wrote about the molestation.

WOW...I have been reading the letters.......some are certifably NUTZO....others are pathetic.....georgieboy was pizzed in the last one for sure and IMO rightfully so....I  never believed the sexual abuse part or the george/lee is the biodad of Caylee....I always have and still do believe that Kc still isnt SURE who Caylee's biodad was/is. Back to more letters....I am going to tackle sin-cin's but thought I'd better let my breakfast settle first.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2010, 12:48:21 PM »

Sunny,if you don't want to sort through all the documents,WFTV has things sorted very nicely.
http://www.wftv.com/news/24027702/detail.html

I want to know what you think about George's letter..........
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24043180/detail.html

thanks trim, this really made it much easier......as far as georgieboy's letter....I have mixed feelings...he didn't speak out when she accused Lee  of sexual abuse......but then she accused both Lee and him..and he writes her wanting to know why??????  knowing what a liar she is......BTW, I also read RG's statement.....yet he still goes on TV and says he stands by her on national TV.  I think JB needs to be questioned under oath about the letters he was exchanging...........

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2010, 02:13:11 PM »

Hi Sunny-glad you're back!   You have a lot of catching up to do!!!

Hi Ono, thanks....I was hoping to stay in touch but the internet and my cell service was hit or miss, mainy miss

We missed you Sunny ... it was terrible! Smile    Hope you had fun, though.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2010, 02:31:30 PM »

Hi Sunny, glad you're back and enjoyed your trip.

I think George's last letter explains his absence in court and Cindy's letters just prove how out of touch with reality she really is.

I personally think it's sick that they celebrated Caylee's 4th birthday with family members and cake.

I also don't care that personal info. was released about the crazies that took time to write to Casey. They should have thought about that before the put pen to paper. I especially enjoyed the ones who were becoming agitated that she wasn't writing them back.

The only letter from a friend I saw I was from Annie. I basically skimmed through them because I found most of them to be insane.

I do wonder if she answered any of the letters that Bozo was sneaking into her from her parents.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2010, 03:41:32 PM »

Hi Sunny, glad you're back and enjoyed your trip.

I think George's last letter explains his absence in court and Cindy's letters just prove how out of touch with reality she really is.

I personally think it's sick that they celebrated Caylee's 4th birthday with family members and cake.

I also don't care that personal info. was released about the crazies that took time to write to Casey. They should have thought about that before the put pen to paper. I especially enjoyed the ones who were becoming agitated that she wasn't writing them back.

The only letter from a friend I saw I was from Annie. I basically skimmed through them because I found most of them to be insane.

I do wonder if she answered any of the letters that Bozo was sneaking into her from her parents.

I believe George was last in court on May 10. The letter was written March 25. Although he did not look happy to be there, he did attend after the letter was written.

Remember, we were trying to identify the shirt he was wearing? We decided it was prolly an Orlando Magic shirt.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2010, 03:49:15 PM »

Caylee Anthony and the fee issue: ABC’s Chris Cuomo says, ‘There’s almost always a price tag attached’
20/20, ABC, CNN, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on June, 27 2010 3:10 PM

ABC’s Chris Cuomo had an eye-opening interview this morning with CNN’s Howard Kurtz on “Reliable Sources.”

Cuomo asked about paying sources, and the topic of Caylee Anthony came up.

Kurtz started by asking about ABC News’ paying Melody Granadillo, the former girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot, for text messages and photos.

“I would like it if there were an agreement among all major media outlets, CNN included, that there will be no licensing fees paid, we will not do it,” Cuomo said.

Kurtz explained that networks pay “tens of thousands” to sources in these deals. Then he added, “ABC paid $200,000 to the family of Caylee Anthony in that toddler’s disappearance and murder. And it just seems to me that everybody talks a good game about, ‘Well, we don’t pay for interviews,’ but they find ways around it. I sense that you’re not that comfortable with it.”

Yet Cuomo made no apologies. “The business is what it is,” he said. “And to be competitive today, when something happens to someone who is considered a guest, there’s almost always a price tag attached.”

So how does that make you feel?

Cuomo said that if ABC had not paid, Granadillo is likely to have made her way on television another way.

But Cuomo added, evidently in reference to the Caylee Anthony case: “Some of the instances that you point out have definitely led to a change at ABC News now.  There is not the kind of pocketbook reporting that was going on before in terms of how to get these bookings. I can tell you that.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/caylee-anthony-and-the-fee-issue-abcs-chris-cuomo-says-theres-almost-always-a-price-tag-attached.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.