May 01, 2024, 08:46:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134812 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 05, 2010, 06:13:33 PM »

Hi monkeys!
I remember when Murt stated this on his ustream site.. sometime after he committed fake suicide online to increase his viewership. I also seem to remember someone contacting Yuri Melich and he said in no WAY did Murt ever get near that car....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: July 05, 2010, 06:16:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24148133/detail.html
Cindy Anthony Faces Questions About 911 Calls
Mother Of Casey Anthony To Be Questioned At Hearing

POSTED: 4:07 pm EDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 5:03 pm EDT July 5, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony's mother has been served a subpoena to answer questions about a 911 call she made after learning her granddaughter was missing.

Casey Anthony was charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the family's home in east Orange County.

At Casey Anthony's most recent court hearing on Friday, Cindy Anthony left without comment, but that wasn't the case almost two years ago when she sounded the alarm by dialing 911 to report Caylee's disappearance.

911 tapes aren't often admitted as evidence because they're considered hearsay, but in the case against Casey Anthony, prosecutors want them admitted. The defense is against that, so a hearing will be held in mid-July to settle the issue.

Cindy Anthony will attend the hearing because of the subpoena.
"They are not offering to prove anything. They said Cindy Anthony is true. They are only offering it to show why Casey Anthony did something," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: July 05, 2010, 06:18:06 PM »

Hi monkeys!
I remember when Murt stated this on his ustream site.. sometime after he committed fake suicide online to increase his viewership. I also seem to remember someone contacting Yuri Melich and he said in no WAY did Murt ever get near that car....

Hey flamom!
I remember that too.
No way Murt got to that car.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: July 05, 2010, 06:27:29 PM »

I was going over some notes from the emergency hearings and had a couple....ummmmmmmmmsss? googled and came up with this ....

July 13, 2010 - Defense depositions  Oak Ridge Lab

Dr. Michael Burnett - 8:00am
Dr. Madhavi Martin - 10:00am
Dr. Mark Wise - 1:00
Dr. David Glasgow - 3:00pm
2 hours have been reserved for each deposition

July 14, 2010 - Defense depositions Oak Ridge Lab
Dr. Arpad Vass - 8:00am
8 hours reserved for depo

So I guess  LKB will be conducting these depos for the duhfence....and I imagine Jeff Ashton for the state, as well as the attorneys for ORL

July 13 - July 14 Defense  experts to view review evidence

JP ordered....representatives from the State and the Sheriff's Office be present as the 'experts' review these evidence, the opening/closing of the evidence will be videotaped. So I guess BOZO and Michelle Medina will be present for this. And I am assuming, since Michelle Medina's name was on the last motion just under BOZO's....see below...she is now 'officially' classified as one of the dwindling team.  whoopiedoo

and I guess Linda Drane-Burdick, will be there keeping a close eye on slickfinger Lee and the rest of the experts....

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/0701/24113825.pdf

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: July 05, 2010, 06:28:23 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony's mother has been served a subpoena to answer questions about a 911 call she made after learning her granddaughter was missing.

Casey Anthony was charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the family's home in east Orange County.

At Casey Anthony's most recent court hearing on Friday, Cindy Anthony left without comment, but that wasn't the case almost two years ago when she sounded the alarm by dialing 911 to report Caylee's disappearance.

911 tapes aren't often admitted as evidence because they're considered hearsay, but in the case against Casey Anthony, prosecutors want them admitted. The defense is against that, so a hearing will be held in mid-July to settle the issue.

"They are not offering to prove anything. They said Cindy Anthony is true. They are only offering it to show why Casey Anthony did something," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

This will be a great court day!

Hope she keeps her chewing gum at home.

Makes me think of Babybear! LOL

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: July 05, 2010, 06:29:31 PM »

Hi monkeys!

thanks flamom.....I couldn't imagine him getting close to the car  either

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: July 05, 2010, 06:31:58 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

sin-cin will LIE again.....she will say she just said that to get the police there more quickly......so how will she explain georgieboy's statement about the smell and Lee's.....but SHE WILL LIE AGAIN

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: July 05, 2010, 06:36:21 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

sin-cin will LIE again.....she will say she just said that to get the police there more quickly......so how will she explain georgieboy's statement about the smell and Lee's.....but SHE WILL LIE AGAIN

Yup.

She will lie by saying she lied on the 911 call.

*sigh*

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: July 05, 2010, 07:15:16 PM »

Where is????????????????????????????

Dominic Casey
River
Skye
Kronk
Jesse
Annie

add to the list please......

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: July 05, 2010, 07:26:01 PM »

I tried to link this and I couldn't get it to link..so I hope this works..Baez Email-Exchange.pdf

BOZO WROTE
I resent any implications the press are making, this case has been swamped with misinformation being leaked. Michael
Walsh and I are both members of FACDL and NACDL and would appreciate any input or assistance offered.
Thanks,
Jose 

uuummmmmm early advise from Hornsby to BOZO

Well, you asked. Here is my $.02
1. Cancel all your client's video jail visits (especially her parents). You may not be able to control the media, but you can control your client. With the likelihood of a Manslaughter charge forthcoming, there is no legitimate reason she needs to talk to anyone but her attorney for the time being.
2. Tell the grandmother to shut up and get an attorney (not associated with your firm) to be a mouthpiece. She is State Witness No. 1, and the first person the State is going to call to testify against your client. Moreover, whether you want to admit it or not, the your client and her mother have conflicting interests. Your continued association with both parties is a recipe for disaster. Which is why they need a separate attorney.[/u]
3. You need to stop telling the media what your client claims to have said about the possible whereabouts of the child. The same goes for the level of cooperation she would be willing to give (FBI versus Local Yokels). Your representations as to what she has said to you, can, in my opinion, be used as admissions by a party opponent. A slick prosecutor could nail you on those if you ever went to trial.
4. Adopt the following mantra when approached by anybody "It is my firm's policy not to comment on pending litigation." You have already lost in the court of public opinion. The more they see a talking head associate with her on TV, the stronger the public's opinion against your client will become.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: July 05, 2010, 07:28:53 PM »

Dominic Casey
River
Skye
Kronk
Jesse
Annie

Lee Anthony

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: July 05, 2010, 07:35:15 PM »

Dominic Casey
River
Skye
Kronk
Jesse
Annie

Lee Anthony

We do know he is still in Orlando....he and Mallory moved into a house.....but you are right....WHERE IS LEE? To the best of my knowledge he has not attended any of the hearings. I didn't see any letters from him to his murdering sister....we need to contact Kathi and find out what's going on with these people and IF georgieboy is working or NOT

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: July 05, 2010, 09:14:57 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/118097/Cindy-Anthony-could-be-questioned-about-911-call-on-stand
By Stephanie Coueignoux, News 13 Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, July 05, 2010 9:08 PM
ORLANDO --

Cindy Anthony is scheduled to take the stand next week and answer questions about her daughter, Casey.

News 13 has confirmed Cindy has been subpoenaed to appear in court.

An upcoming hearing will address the now infamous 911 call where Cindy said Casey's car smells like death.

Now that Cindy has been subpoenaed, prosecutors could ask her about what she told the 911 operator.

It was nearly two years ago when Cindy made a frantic 911 call.

Cindy to 911: “There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Now, Cindy could soon have to answer questions about what she told the operator.

News 13 spoke with her attorney, Brad Conway, who said prosecutors served a subpoena to Cindy more than a week ago.

Conway said while the 911 calls could come up, the subpoena doesn't specify what prosecutors will ask his client.

Casey’s lawyers have vigorously tried to prevent the calls from being allowed as evidence.
The defense said there are "factual disputes" and that Cindy "made that up in an effort to cause police to come more quickly to her residence for investigation."

However, prosecutors said the calls show the progression in how Casey explained her daughter's disappearance.

Cindy is expected to be at a hearing July 15.

It will be a big week in the case against Casey Anthony.

On July 13 and July 14, the defense team will be looking at evidence at the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: July 05, 2010, 09:27:25 PM »

Thanks Sunny!

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: July 05, 2010, 10:43:43 PM »

Hi monkeys!

Hey flamom!
I remember that too.
No way Murt got to that car.

I agree. He's just a wanna be. No one can believe a word that comes out of his mouth. He probably tried to get into the impound and was turned away.
Casey's going down.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 05, 2010, 10:46:49 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

Hope they arrest her for lying under oath.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 05, 2010, 10:50:16 PM »

It'll also be interesting to see if Georgie Porgie shows up to support Cinderfella.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: July 06, 2010, 01:06:37 AM »

I cannot read or listen to anything MUrt, ugh....I admit....I did ride that Murt bus a time or two, maybe three.....What I seem to remember with that BoOb is that he said he was outside the garage that held the car...not really anywhere near it...supposedly could smell it....meh, who would listen to him...local cops WELL know his history

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: July 06, 2010, 02:45:06 AM »

Dominic Casey
River
Skye
Kronk
Jesse
Annie

Lee Anthony

We do know he is still in Orlando....he and Mallory moved into a house.....but you are right....WHERE IS LEE? To the best of my knowledge he has not attended any of the hearings. I didn't see any letters from him to his murdering sister....we need to contact Kathi and find out what's going on with these people and IF georgieboy is working or NOT
Tony L
Also I'd really like to know if the A's are actually still living in the house. A poster on another site drove by recently and commented about how bad it looked. It doesn't make any diff but I'm nosy and it galls me to hear the pity party about their stupid life anyway but it would really chap me if they were pulling another mini scam by living large somewhere else! 
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: July 06, 2010, 03:58:33 AM »

I also want to make a mention that since this case started people that lived close to the Anthony's have already started to move out for example 4820 Hopespring Drive, Orlando FL 32829
Last sale:     
$145,000
 on Jan 9th, 2009
Bedrooms:   3
Bathrooms:   2
Property type:   Single-Family Home
Size:   1,240 sqft
Lot:   —
Price/sqft:   $117/sqft
Year built:   1986
Nearby School:   Hidden Oaks Elem… Nearby schools
Zip:   32829
http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Orlando/sold/142366-4820-Hopespring-Dr-Orlando-FL-32829
The website above is used to support my findings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.