May 01, 2024, 08:35:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134810 times)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: July 06, 2010, 04:06:03 AM »

I also want to make a mention that since this case started people that lived close to the Anthony's have already started to move out for example 4820 Hopespring Drive, Orlando FL 32829
Last sale:     
$145,000
 on Jan 9th, 2009
Bedrooms:   3
Bathrooms:   2
Property type:   Single-Family Home
Size:   1,240 sqft
Lot:   —
Price/sqft:   $117/sqft
Year built:   1986
Nearby School:   Hidden Oaks Elem… Nearby schools
Zip:   32829
http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Orlando/sold/142366-4820-Hopespring-Dr-Orlando-FL-32829
The website above is used to support my findings.
Found another house( 4927 Hopespring Dr) as recent as 03/18/2010      Sold      $158,500       86.5%        $104      Public Record.  To support this finding use the link below..
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4827-Hopespring-Dr-Orlando-FL-32829/46119051_zpid/
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: July 06, 2010, 04:13:31 AM »

Sorry guys for the double post had to correct an addy can one of the mods take down my first posting please..thanks
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: July 06, 2010, 06:55:08 AM »

Where is????????????????????????????

Dominic Casey
River
Skye
Kronk
Jesse
Annie

add to the list please......

Lee Anthony

We do know he is still in Orlando....he and Mallory moved into a house.....but you are right....WHERE IS LEE? To the best of my knowledge he has not attended any of the hearings. I didn't see any letters from him to his murdering sister....we need to contact Kathi and find out what's going on with these people and IF georgieboy is working or NOT

Hey Sunny! I know where Lee will be on the 15th..................
Casey Anthony: Cindy, Lee ordered to testify at hearing
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKCF, WRDQ — posted by halboedeker on July, 5 2010 10:40 PM
Discuss This: Comments(11) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Cindy Anthony will testify at a hearing this month in the case against daughter Casey Anthony, TV stations reported tonight.

“The hearing on July 15 is about the panicked 911 call that Cindy made, which launched the murder investigation against Casey,” WRDQ-Ch. 27 anchor Darrell Greene said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. WRDQ, whose news is produced by sister station WFTV-Ch. 9, also reported that Lee Anthony has been ordered to testify at the hearing.

In the 10 p.m. news on WCKF-Ch. 18, WESH anchor Martha Sugalski said the State Attorney’s Office had served up a subpoena that Cindy would have to testify about the 911 call, which could be key in the case.

WESH reporter Michelle Meredith reminded viewers that Cindy had signaled the alarm in the case with her 911 call two years ago. But Cindy had little to say on Friday at Casey’s last hearing, Meredith noted. 

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers legal analysis for WESH, said prosecutors are “not offering to prove anything Cindy Anthony said is true. They’re only offering it purely to show why Casey Anthony did something.”

Hornsby theorized that Cindy Anthony will verify that Casey was sitting next to her during the 911 call and that it will put Casey’s version of events in context.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: July 06, 2010, 06:58:39 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/118097/Cindy-Anthony-subpoenaed-to-appear-in-court
By Stephanie Coueignoux, News 13 Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, July 05, 2010 11:01 PM
ORLANDO --

Cindy Anthony is scheduled to take the stand next week and answer questions about her daughter, Casey.

News 13 has confirmed Cindy has been subpoenaed to appear in court.

An upcoming hearing will address the now infamous 911 call where Cindy said Casey's car smells like death.

Now that Cindy has been subpoenaed, prosecutors could ask her about what she told the 911 operator.

It was nearly two years ago when Cindy made a frantic 911 call.

“There's something wrong," Cindy said during her call to 911. "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Now, Cindy could soon have to answer questions about what she told the operator.

News 13 spoke with her attorney, Brad Conway, who said prosecutors served a subpoena to Cindy more than a week ago.

Conway said while the 911 calls could come up, the subpoena doesn't specify what prosecutors will ask his client.

Casey’s lawyers have vigorously tried to prevent the calls from being allowed as evidence.

The defense said there are "factual disputes" and that Cindy "made that up in an effort to cause police to come more quickly to her residence for investigation."
However, prosecutors said the calls show the progression in how Casey explained her daughter's disappearance.

Cindy is expected to be at a hearing July 15.

It will be a big week in the case against Casey Anthony.

On July 13 and July 14, the defense team will be looking at evidence at the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: July 06, 2010, 08:38:12 AM »

It'll also be interesting to see if Georgie Porgie shows up to support Cinderfella.

LOL  The entire episode & the courtroom dynamics will no doubt prove interesting.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: July 06, 2010, 08:40:07 AM »

Where is????????????????????????????

Dominic Casey
River
Skye
Kronk
Jesse
Annie

add to the list please......

Lee Anthony

We do know he is still in Orlando....he and Mallory moved into a house.....but you are right....WHERE IS LEE? To the best of my knowledge he has not attended any of the hearings. I didn't see any letters from him to his murdering sister....we need to contact Kathi and find out what's going on with these people and IF georgieboy is working or NOT

Hey Sunny! I know where Lee will be on the 15th..................
Casey Anthony: Cindy, Lee ordered to testify at hearing
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKCF, WRDQ — posted by halboedeker on July, 5 2010 10:40 PM
Discuss This: Comments(11) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Cindy Anthony will testify at a hearing this month in the case against daughter Casey Anthony, TV stations reported tonight.

“The hearing on July 15 is about the panicked 911 call that Cindy made, which launched the murder investigation against Casey,” WRDQ-Ch. 27 anchor Darrell Greene said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. WRDQ, whose news is produced by sister station WFTV-Ch. 9, also reported that Lee Anthony has been ordered to testify at the hearing.

In the 10 p.m. news on WCKF-Ch. 18, WESH anchor Martha Sugalski said the State Attorney’s Office had served up a subpoena that Cindy would have to testify about the 911 call, which could be key in the case.

WESH reporter Michelle Meredith reminded viewers that Cindy had signaled the alarm in the case with her 911 call two years ago. But Cindy had little to say on Friday at Casey’s last hearing, Meredith noted. 

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers legal analysis for WESH, said prosecutors are “not offering to prove anything Cindy Anthony said is true. They’re only offering it purely to show why Casey Anthony did something.”

Hornsby theorized that Cindy Anthony will verify that Casey was sitting next to her during the 911 call and that it will put Casey’s version of events in context.

Good Morning Monks!  Thanks trim....uuummm this is going to be VERY interesting

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: July 06, 2010, 08:43:50 AM »

I also want to make a mention that since this case started people that lived close to the Anthony's have already started to move out for example 4820 Hopespring Drive, Orlando FL 32829
Last sale:     
$145,000
 on Jan 9th, 2009
http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Orlando/sold/142366-4820-Hopespring-Dr-Orlando-FL-32829
Found another house( 4927 Hopespring Dr) as recent as 03/18/2010      Sold      $158,500       86.5%        $104      Public Record.  To support this finding use the link below..
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4827-Hopespring-Dr-Orlando-FL-32829/46119051_zpid/

Thanks Row, I would have moved a long time ago......I sure wish we had a local Monks that could do a drive by and see the house.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: July 06, 2010, 10:33:54 AM »

Good morning, Monks---It will be a delight to see Cindy under oath and required to answer SA's questions.  She might squirm, but she won't be able to get away. 

It is perfectly obvious that Cindy was upset because she had just learned that Caylee was missing and that is what caused the urgency in her voice, not her wish to have LE come soon.  She said the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it because the car smelled like there had been a dead body "In the damn Cah..." Up until that time she was just calling LE to threaten to have Casey arrested for theft, etc.  It was her way of putting pressure on Casey to tell her where Caylee was.  However, when that didn't work, and when Casey told her the cock and bull story about Caylee being kidnapped, that's when Cindy made the call.  One can hear the desperation in her voice.  IMO it was soon after that call that Cindy was brought up to speed, probably by George whom I suspect helped Casey on June 24 when he likely discovered Caylee's body in the trunk.  I'm quite sure that Cindy wishes she had never called the police and they could have explained Caylee's absence in some way, i.e. she's with her father.  No one would ever have known.

I also think that when Cindy was told the real story that Caylee was dead, they all went into action to tamper with evidence.  Well, maybe not Princess Casey.  She never had to do anything in her life.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #628 on: July 06, 2010, 12:21:19 PM »

I guess we could take bets on how many times Judge Perry will have to admonish Cindy on the stand. I can see this now. Lee, probably won't act out too much, or will he?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #629 on: July 06, 2010, 12:46:11 PM »

Hi monkeys!
I remember when Murt stated this on his ustream site.. sometime after he committed fake suicide online to increase his viewership. I also seem to remember someone contacting Yuri Melich and he said in no WAY did Murt ever get near that car....
I thought the same thing, thanks FLamom

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: July 06, 2010, 01:21:51 PM »

Good morning, Monks---It will be a delight to see Cindy under oath and required to answer SA's questions.  She might squirm, but she won't be able to get away. 

It is perfectly obvious that Cindy was upset because she had just learned that Caylee was missing and that is what caused the urgency in her voice, not her wish to have LE come soon.  She said the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it because the car smelled like there had been a dead body "In the damn Cah..." Up until that time she was just calling LE to threaten to have Casey arrested for theft, etc.  It was her way of putting pressure on Casey to tell her where Caylee was.  However, when that didn't work, and when Casey told her the cock and bull story about Caylee being kidnapped, that's when Cindy made the call.  One can hear the desperation in her voice.  IMO it was soon after that call that Cindy was brought up to speed, probably by George whom I suspect helped Casey on June 24 when he likely discovered Caylee's body in the trunk.  I'm quite sure that Cindy wishes she had never called the police and they could have explained Caylee's absence in some way, i.e. she's with her father.  No one would ever have known.

I also think that when Cindy was told the real story that Caylee was dead, they all went into action to tamper with evidence.  Well, maybe not Princess Casey.  She never had to do anything in her life.

Hi BB....I can't wait to see her questioned.....she is either going to be biligerent or try to act pitiful....but when she says she made the statement about it smells like there's been a dead body in the car to get the popo to her house quicker she is gonna get smacked down (I hope) . I can't wait to see how Kc reacts to Lee being on the stand. I wonder if by chance either Lee or sin-cin have been allowed/will be allowed a visit with her before 7/15?  I do hope JP has watched sin-cin's performance with Mr. Morgan!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: July 06, 2010, 01:23:53 PM »

I guess we could take bets on how many times Judge Perry will have to admonish Cindy on the stand. I can see this now. Lee, probably won't act out too much, or will he?

Hi nrcg, I don't think Lee will do anything other than just answer the questions.  I think he has made his stand fairly clear, at least as I see it....he is finished with lying for Kc......and he is not supporting her....however, he is not supporting Caylee either....at least so far in the court room.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: July 06, 2010, 01:28:41 PM »

Hi nrcg, I don't think Lee will do anything other than just answer the questions.  I think he has made his stand fairly clear, at least as I see it....he is finished with lying for Kc......and he is not supporting her....however, he is not supporting Caylee either....at least so far in the court room.

I'm not sure about Lee. He's stayed out of the spotlight, but let's never forget his CMA spiel. I'll be shocked if he's not on the Anthony bandwagon anymore. He is one of them and they are united and strong! (I am woman hear me roar!)

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: July 06, 2010, 01:28:47 PM »

Last sale:     
$145,000
 on Jan 9th, 2009

Thanks Row, I would have moved a long time ago......I sure wish we had a local Monks that could do a drive by and see the house.

ahem ... pop on over to JSM's thread, Sunny. She is visiting the area next week Wink

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: July 06, 2010, 01:30:52 PM »

Hi BB....I can't wait to see her questioned.....she is either going to be biligerent or try to act pitiful....but when she says she made the statement about it smells like there's been a dead body in the car to get the popo to her house quicker she is gonna get smacked down (I hope) . I can't wait to see how Kc reacts to Lee being on the stand. I wonder if by chance either Lee or sin-cin have been allowed/will be allowed a visit with her before 7/15?  I do hope JP has watched sin-cin's performance with Mr. Morgan!! 

Oh, and Cindy will finally be able to see Casey face to face. I wonderhow distracted she will be while Casey is watching her.

This should be REAL interestng, July 15. 2 PM.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: July 06, 2010, 01:54:33 PM »

Last sale:     
$145,000
 on Jan 9th, 2009

ahem ... pop on over to JSM's thread, Sunny. She is visiting the area next week Wink

is she gonna do a drive by?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: July 06, 2010, 01:55:42 PM »

Oh, and Cindy will finally be able to see Casey face to face. I wonderhow distracted she will be while Casey is watching her.

This should be REAL interestng, July 15. 2 PM.

Oh you are right....face to face.....do I think there is gonna be a cry fest?  BOZO will have to pinch the hell outta Kc to get any REAL tears

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: July 06, 2010, 01:57:24 PM »

I'm not sure about Lee. He's stayed out of the spotlight, but let's never forget his CMA spiel. I'll be shocked if he's not on the Anthony bandwagon anymore. He is one of them and they are united and strong! (I am woman hear me roar!)

hi curly......until Kc's accusations about the sexual abuse I would agree wholeheartedly....but now...I am not so sure....guess we will see on the 15th

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: July 06, 2010, 02:39:49 PM »

FYI - In the event that SM goes down and doesn't come back up for a long period of time (like an entire day), it's likely because the upgrade to the new server is being done.  It may happen this week.  Don't have an exact date yet but thought I'd give you all the heads up.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: July 06, 2010, 02:42:00 PM »

FYI - In the event that SM goes down and doesn't come back up for a long period of time (like an entire day), it's likely because the upgrade to the new server is being done.  It may happen this week.  Don't have an exact date yet but thought I'd give you all the heads up.

thanks Klaas.....as long as it's not the 15th!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.