May 01, 2024, 08:35:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134809 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: July 06, 2010, 02:52:38 PM »

I've already been kicked 3X today.

Hi Sunny,
      I know what you mean, but being an Anthony, makes Lee unpredictable, so we'll just have to wait and see what transpires on the 15th.

Ironic, isn't it, that this hearing is scheduled for 7/15, the exact day of the now infamous 911 calls.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: July 06, 2010, 03:12:22 PM »

I've already been kicked 3X today.

Hi Sunny,
      I know what you mean, but being an Anthony, makes Lee unpredictable, so we'll just have to wait and see what transpires on the 15th.

Ironic, isn't it, that this hearing is scheduled for 7/15, the exact day of the now infamous 911 calls.

hi Curly...I've been kicked out so many times I look like a battered old woman!!    You are right about the A's being unpredictable.....so I will not miss this hearing or sure!!

Ironic....yes......fitting.......YES!!  I keeping hoping against hope that the A's will see the light and start telling the truth...they say that's what they want....to know the truth about what happened to Caylee....I want to see some family member sitting on Caylee's side in the court room.  I this ever gets to trial I am going to do my damnest to be in the court room....sitting on Caylee's side.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: July 06, 2010, 04:36:41 PM »

When Cindy told her co workers that the car smelled like a dead body, and when she told Amy during the evening that it smelled like something died in the car she was not just saying to get LE's attention.     She will lie, that is a given, but LKB and JA will skewer her if she tries the "I was only trying to get Police here'  routine..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: July 06, 2010, 05:48:08 PM »

When Cindy told her co workers that the car smelled like a dead body, and when she told Amy during the evening that it smelled like something died in the car she was not just saying to get LE's attention.     She will lie, that is a given, but LKB and JA will skewer her if she tries the "I was only trying to get Police here'  routine..

So right!

I am extremely anxious to see this!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: July 06, 2010, 06:22:22 PM »

Good morning, Monks---It will be a delight to see Cindy under oath and required to answer SA's questions.  She might squirm, but she won't be able to get away. 

It is perfectly obvious that Cindy was upset because she had just learned that Caylee was missing and that is what caused the urgency in her voice, not her wish to have LE come soon.  She said the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it because the car smelled like there had been a dead body "In the damn Cah..." Up until that time she was just calling LE to threaten to have Casey arrested for theft, etc.  It was her way of putting pressure on Casey to tell her where Caylee was.  However, when that didn't work, and when Casey told her the cock and bull story about Caylee being kidnapped, that's when Cindy made the call.  One can hear the desperation in her voice.  IMO it was soon after that call that Cindy was brought up to speed, probably by George whom I suspect helped Casey on June 24 when he likely discovered Caylee's body in the trunk.  I'm quite sure that Cindy wishes she had never called the police and they could have explained Caylee's absence in some way, i.e. she's with her father.  No one would ever have known.

I also think that when Cindy was told the real story that Caylee was dead, they all went into action to tamper with evidence.  Well, maybe not Princess Casey.  She never had to do anything in her life.

Hi BB....I can't wait to see her questioned.....she is either going to be biligerent or try to act pitiful....but when she says she made the statement about it smells like there's been a dead body in the car to get the popo to her house quicker she is gonna get smacked down (I hope) . I can't wait to see how Kc reacts to Lee being on the stand. I wonder if by chance either Lee or sin-cin have been allowed/will be allowed a visit with her before 7/15?  I do hope JP has watched sin-cin's performance with Mr. Morgan!! 

Oh, and Cindy will finally be able to see Casey face to face. I wonderhow distracted she will be while Casey is watching her.

This should be REAL interestng, July 15. 2 PM.

Oh you are right....face to face.....do I think there is gonna be a cry fest?  BOZO will have to pinch the hell outta Kc to get any REAL tears

Cindy will put on a major psycho lovefest for the cameras. She’ll take the stand, gesturing with both hands outstretched longingly in KC’s direction. Then she’ll place both hands over the area where normal people’s hearts are, and mouth the words, “I love you.” Then she’ll ask Judge Perry for a Kleenex. Baez will run over to her with one. Then she’ll dab at nonexistent tears and look carefully at the Kleenex afterward. Then she’ll look over to JP and spout some garbage like “I’m sorry but I haven’t been able to look my ‘beautiful’ daughter in the face for so long…yak, yak, sniff, yak…” Then JP will .. I don’t know, my imagination just ran out.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: July 06, 2010, 06:32:09 PM »

Cindy will put on a major psycho lovefest for the cameras. She’ll take the stand, gesturing with both hands outstretched longingly in KC’s direction. Then she’ll place both hands over the area where normal people’s hearts are, and mouth the words, “I love you.” Then she’ll ask Judge Perry for a Kleenex. Baez will run over to her with one. Then she’ll dab at nonexistent tears and look carefully at the Kleenex afterward. Then she’ll look over to JP and spout some garbage like “I’m sorry but I haven’t been able to look my ‘beautiful’ daughter in the face for so long…yak, yak, sniff, yak…” Then JP will .. I don’t know, my imagination just ran out.

JP will say...for the love of God, woman don't give up your day job!  Oh wait...you don't have a job....you are indigent too!!  Like Mother like daughter...living off the state!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: July 06, 2010, 07:56:33 PM »

JP will say...for the love of God, woman don't give up your day job!  Oh wait...you don't have a job....you are indigent too!!  Like Mother like daughter...living off the state!!

Lol. Love this and JUST got back in here since this afternoon.
Too bad I work on Thursdays, but I'm sure there'll be video of the grand event.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: July 06, 2010, 08:09:31 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/07/casey-anthony-team-faces-deadline-for-evidence-inspection/
Casey Anthony Team Faces Deadline For Evidence Inspection
07/06/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: July 06, 2010, 08:11:14 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20009699-504083.html
July 6, 2010 11:40 AM
Casey Anthony's Mother Ordered to Testify About 911 Calls

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: July 06, 2010, 09:37:44 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20009699-504083.html
July 6, 2010 11:40 AM
Casey Anthony's Mother Ordered to Testify About 911 Calls

She is going to get herself in a pickle no matter how she testifies. If she tries to tell that it was just to get the police there, they will catch her in a lie because she told her co-workers the same thing. The prosecution is going to use this to trap her in her own lies. This was another serious mistake on the part of BOZO.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: July 06, 2010, 09:44:12 PM »

Good morning, Monks---It will be a delight to see Cindy under oath and required to answer SA's questions.  She might squirm, but she won't be able to get away. 

It is perfectly obvious that Cindy was upset because she had just learned that Caylee was missing and that is what caused the urgency in her voice, not her wish to have LE come soon.  She said the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it because the car smelled like there had been a dead body "In the damn Cah..." Up until that time she was just calling LE to threaten to have Casey arrested for theft, etc.  It was her way of putting pressure on Casey to tell her where Caylee was.  However, when that didn't work, and when Casey told her the cock and bull story about Caylee being kidnapped, that's when Cindy made the call.  One can hear the desperation in her voice.  IMO it was soon after that call that Cindy was brought up to speed, probably by George whom I suspect helped Casey on June 24 when he likely discovered Caylee's body in the trunk.  I'm quite sure that Cindy wishes she had never called the police and they could have explained Caylee's absence in some way, i.e. she's with her father.  No one would ever have known.

I also think that when Cindy was told the real story that Caylee was dead, they all went into action to tamper with evidence.  Well, maybe not Princess Casey.  She never had to do anything in her life.

I so agree with you on this. I believe they all went into cover up mode and that is why nothing they have done makes any sense. I fully expect CA to try to be so cool on the stand, but get ballistic when they ask what she does not want to tell. She can't do what she did in that deposition and just refuse to tell them anything more. I hope she tries to pull that this time, so she can find herself in jail there for contempt.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #651 on: July 06, 2010, 09:44:29 PM »

I cannot read or listen to anything MUrt, ugh....I admit....I did ride that Murt bus a time or two, maybe three.....What I seem to remember with that BoOb is that he said he was outside the garage that held the car...not really anywhere near it...supposedly could smell it....meh, who would listen to him...local cops WELL know his history

I did too Akmom, it was fun! It's so sad to see how far one man can fall from grace. He just had to go beyond the reasonable and become an ass. No redemption for him, he's fallen too far. He needs to shut off his webcam and go quietly into the night. Some people just don't learn their lesson. Very sad indeed.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #652 on: July 06, 2010, 09:49:06 PM »

I also want to make a mention that since this case started people that lived close to the Anthony's have already started to move out for example 4820 Hopespring Drive, Orlando FL 32829
Last sale:     
$145,000
 on Jan 9th, 2009
Bedrooms:   3
Bathrooms:   2
Property type:   Single-Family Home
Size:   1,240 sqft
Lot:   —
Price/sqft:   $117/sqft
Year built:   1986
Nearby School:   Hidden Oaks Elem… Nearby schools
Zip:   32829
http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Orlando/sold/142366-4820-Hopespring-Dr-Orlando-FL-32829
The website above is used to support my findings.
Found another house( 4927 Hopespring Dr) as recent as 03/18/2010      Sold      $158,500       86.5%        $104      Public Record.  To support this finding use the link below..
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4827-Hopespring-Dr-Orlando-FL-32829/46119051_zpid/

Thanks Row, I would have moved a long time ago......I sure wish we had a local Monks that could do a drive by and see the house.

Oh hell no, no me! I would have driven down the electronics store and gotten a security camera and point it at their house. Then I would be trying out one of those whisper thingys that is supposed to pick up voices far away, again, point it at their house. Hmmmm I'd keep ya all in the know!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #653 on: July 06, 2010, 09:53:02 PM »

Ooooo will we see gum smacking? Disgusted smirking? Will she wear that butt-ugly green shirt again?
I will pay one of them to say "That's the way you like it!!". Can we get people in the audience to wear John Morgan buttons???

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #654 on: July 06, 2010, 10:08:21 PM »

I guess we could take bets on how many times Judge Perry will have to admonish Cindy on the stand. I can see this now. Lee, probably won't act out too much, or will he?

Hi nrcg, I don't think Lee will do anything other than just answer the questions.  I think he has made his stand fairly clear, at least as I see it....he is finished with lying for Kc......and he is not supporting her....however, he is not supporting Caylee either....at least so far in the court room.

I agree Sunny. He's got a life with Mallory and Zam.... I don't think he is willing to do a little time for his sister. He has felt no need to write her or attempt to see her. I think he's been on the web and seen public reaction to his own actions and HOPEFULLY embarrassed enough to back away. Really when you think about it, LEE has Cindy & George by the balls. If they want to be a part of HIS life and the lives of his future family with Mallory, they will have to play very nice with him. No screaming and trying to back him into a corner to lie for Casey. He has the capacity to pick up and leave the state, leaving them behind. No one would blame him at all. And none of that grandparent right stuff, he has proof on video of his own parents bad behavior. JMO

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: July 06, 2010, 10:21:43 PM »

Hi BB....I can't wait to see her questioned.....she is either going to be biligerent or try to act pitiful....but when she says she made the statement about it smells like there's been a dead body in the car to get the popo to her house quicker she is gonna get smacked down (I hope) . I can't wait to see how Kc reacts to Lee being on the stand. I wonder if by chance either Lee or sin-cin have been allowed/will be allowed a visit with her before 7/15?  I do hope JP has watched sin-cin's performance with Mr. Morgan!! 

Oh, and Cindy will finally be able to see Casey face to face. I wonderhow distracted she will be while Casey is watching her.

This should be REAL interestng, July 15. 2 PM.

Oh you are right....face to face.....do I think there is gonna be a cry fest?  BOZO will have to pinch the hell outta Kc to get any REAL tears

You sure held my attention.  It sounds exactly like what will probably happen.  I remember at one of the bond hearings Cindy was on the stand chomping on her cud, and Judge Strickland had the bailiff to hand her a tissue to remove it.  I wish JP would hold her in contempt, but then that's really too much to hope for, isn't it?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: July 06, 2010, 10:24:00 PM »

Where is????????????????????????????

Dominic Casey
River
Skye
Kronk
Jesse
Annie

add to the list please......

Lee Anthony

We do know he is still in Orlando....he and Mallory moved into a house.....but you are right....WHERE IS LEE? To the best of my knowledge he has not attended any of the hearings. I didn't see any letters from him to his murdering sister....we need to contact Kathi and find out what's going on with these people and IF georgieboy is working or NOT

Hey Sunny! I know where Lee will be on the 15th..................
Casey Anthony: Cindy, Lee ordered to testify at hearing
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKCF, WRDQ — posted by halboedeker on July, 5 2010 10:40 PM
Discuss This: Comments(11) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Cindy Anthony will testify at a hearing this month in the case against daughter Casey Anthony, TV stations reported tonight.

“The hearing on July 15 is about the panicked 911 call that Cindy made, which launched the murder investigation against Casey,” WRDQ-Ch. 27 anchor Darrell Greene said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. WRDQ, whose news is produced by sister station WFTV-Ch. 9, also reported that Lee Anthony has been ordered to testify at the hearing.

In the 10 p.m. news on WCKF-Ch. 18, WESH anchor Martha Sugalski said the State Attorney’s Office had served up a subpoena that Cindy would have to testify about the 911 call, which could be key in the case.

WESH reporter Michelle Meredith reminded viewers that Cindy had signaled the alarm in the case with her 911 call two years ago. But Cindy had little to say on Friday at Casey’s last hearing, Meredith noted. 

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers legal analysis for WESH, said prosecutors are “not offering to prove anything Cindy Anthony said is true. They’re only offering it purely to show why Casey Anthony did something.”

Hornsby theorized that Cindy Anthony will verify that Casey was sitting next to her during the 911 call and that it will put Casey’s version of events in context.

Good Morning Monks!  Thanks trim....uuummm this is going to be VERY interesting

Hi Sunny---I don't know if I can wait until the 15th.  I might wet my pants.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: July 06, 2010, 10:26:57 PM »

Hi monkeys!
I remember when Murt stated this on his ustream site.. sometime after he committed fake suicide online to increase his viewership. I also seem to remember someone contacting Yuri Melich and he said in no WAY did Murt ever get near that car....

I have been following Kyron's case and had forgotten that I had brought that post.

I remember when Murt was pretty active in this case for awhile there, but must have missed or just didn't remember about YM making this statement. Now I'm not so concerned!

Thanks flamom

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: July 07, 2010, 04:23:10 AM »

So right!

I am extremely anxious to see this!

Nor will it explain away why George went behind Cindy & Lee's back to OCSO to discuss how the smell in the car was disturbing him....according to George, don't forget he was a cop & he knows a lot (yea right).  Cindy also text messaged Casey urgently after picking up her car (well before the 911 calls)...it was indeed an excited utterance, the truth as they knew it when that smell hit their Pinocchio noses.   Cindy's calls to Casey's friends with rather damning characterizations of Casey as well as her 7/3 Myspace entry indicates that Cindy knew something was terribly wrong long before July 15th.   One only needs to ask why if Casey's car broke down as she claimed why she didnt call her family or anyone for that matter to help her get it fixed or why she didnt do anything to find out where her car went after it was towed.    I recall Tony stating that when he came back from NY Casey was having nightmares including night sweats, it is my belief that Casey was recalling what she did & was panicking because she knew her car was gone having no flipping idea where it went - she began to worry that she would get caught.  The question also comes to mind why the Anthonys didnt call 911 right from the tow yard & felt it necessary to clean the car if they felt Casey could never do such a thing...they were in cover up mode the moment they decided that George would drive that deathmobile back to their house....God have mercy on their souls, or not.

The defense is being unwise to object to the 911 calls being entered into evidence & heard.  It was almost impossible globally that many had not heard them already so it just appears that they are hiding the truth.   To me, this is opening up a can of whoop @$$ & reminding millions of everything that  transpired 2 years ago  (dang its painful to realize its been that long already).  You cant unring the bell heard around the world, they would have been better off attempting to explain it away at trial...preemptive strike whether granted or denied that will backfire on them IMHO.

This is just the beginning of the perjury.   I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS HEARING!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: July 07, 2010, 06:31:30 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/web_links/070610-Cindy-and-Lee-Anthony-subpoenaed
Lee and Cindy Anthony subpoenaed

Updated: Tuesday, 06 Jul 2010, 6:07 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 06 Jul 2010, 3:48 PM EDT
STUART CAMPBELL | FOX 35 News

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The mother and brother of accused murderer Casey Anthony have been subpoenaed to testify at a hearing next week. Both Cindy and Lee Anthony are expected to offer testimony on July 15 concerning 911 calls which Cindy Anthony placed two years earlier.

READ: Motion and supporting document >>>
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/061010anthony911calls/indexGallery.htm

The calls were all made on July 15, 2008, approximately one month after Casey Anthony said her daughter, Caylee, was kidnapped by a babysitter.  Prosecutors believe the calls reveal holes in Casey's version of events leading to and following Caylee's disappearance, saying the recordings of Cindy Anthony exhibit an excited utterance.  Attorneys for Casey Anthony say the calls amount to nothing more than hearsay.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.