May 01, 2024, 11:03:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134825 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: July 07, 2010, 08:23:43 PM »

Just watched Lindsay Lohan cry at her sentencing. http://mojo.channel955.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=184186&article=7323740   As much as I think this girl is a little twit, those are real tears. She's terrified at the thought of jail and truly upset. Not that it will stop her in the future of making the same mistakes, but the tears are real.

Sooo different than Casey or Cindy's fake acting jobs. Maybe they should watch this and grab a clue. What it shows me is that Casey wasn't afraid of jail time, she was just lovin' her time in the limelight and will continue to do so. She knows, deep in her heart that the jig is up, the state has too much on her. So she is going to go down big time, in an inferno of stardom. Why make it easier on everyone? So she can fade into the night? Hell no, she want's everyone to remember her.

Hi Boo--Good Morning other Monks--

I think that Casey actually likes being in jail.  She has her cell cleaned, meals delivered, a wide choice of snacks and amenities, and she does't have to see Cindy at all. She has a library available and receives many letters from  deranged admirers. As I recall, when she was at home, out on bail, she told Annie that "They love me in there," and I think they probably do.  She is a chameleon; she can be all things to all people as required to accomplish her ends. I would not be at all surprised to learn that another guard is repeating the last guard's actions and allowing her to talk to and correspond with other inmates.  She's the star, doncha know?

Maybe at her trial she will finally "Get it" as Lindsay Lohan did yesterday, but I doubt it.  She will be sentenced to LWOP or death saying "What did I do that was so wrong?"
I think Casey enjoys being in jail also.

I think the main thing she enjoys about it is being away from Cindy.

I am serious.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: July 07, 2010, 08:37:11 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 07, 2010, 08:45:01 PM »

Does anybody know at what point the SA could declare CA a hostile witness?  Does it have to be during the trial?

I don't know for sure.....but with her past history I think they could declare her immediately upon swearing her in.  JMO   

I can't wait until Judge Perry hears Cindy answer questions in Cindy-Circles......His chair will be bouncing off the wall

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #683 on: July 07, 2010, 08:46:49 PM »

Just watched Lindsay Lohan cry at her sentencing. http://mojo.channel955.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=184186&article=7323740   As much as I think this girl is a little twit, those are real tears. She's terrified at the thought of jail and truly upset. Not that it will stop her in the future of making the same mistakes, but the tears are real.

Sooo different than Casey or Cindy's fake acting jobs. Maybe they should watch this and grab a clue. What it shows me is that Casey wasn't afraid of jail time, she was just lovin' her time in the limelight and will continue to do so. She knows, deep in her heart that the jig is up, the state has too much on her. So she is going to go down big time, in an inferno of stardom. Why make it easier on everyone? So she can fade into the night? Hell no, she want's everyone to remember her.

That reminds me to try to get a close-up of Casey's fingernails next time she goes to court. LOL

Maybe she will write FU really tiny with a permanent marker!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: July 07, 2010, 09:38:30 PM »

Oh, and Cindy will finally be able to see Casey face to face. I wonderhow distracted she will be while Casey is watching her.

This should be REAL interestng, July 15. 2 PM.
Somebody write my boss a note and tell him to let me watch it online....nevermind what case we'll be working on!

LOL  Tell him it's for medicinal & curative purposes -lol.
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #685 on: July 08, 2010, 12:32:51 AM »

Hello monkeys....smile, smile..

I know I really do not comment much, BUT!, (Question) What am I looking forward too? I think that would be the first time CA says. "That isn't relevant!", we all know that that is their favorite saying...mmm...I wonder if Judge Perry will let it slide like Juge Strickland did, nothing against JS I really liked him, but I do not think that JP is going to be so mmm, what is the word "nice" to their antics...This face to face is going to prove very interesting....jmo....Smile

insert little piggy dancing here....lol...

And inset the little angle here.....

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: July 08, 2010, 02:52:03 AM »

Can anyone think of a LEGAL reason to have the 911 calls excluded ?
Cindy can only say that she sexed it up, like they did with WMD to get the cops to respond. Or plead insanity. There is nothing in there she can deny. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: July 08, 2010, 03:31:23 AM »

I guess we could take bets on how many times Judge Perry will have to admonish Cindy on the stand. I can see this now. Lee, probably won't act out too much, or will he?

Hi nrcg, I don't think Lee will do anything other than just answer the questions.  I think he has made his stand fairly clear, at least as I see it....he is finished with lying for Kc......and he is not supporting her....however, he is not supporting Caylee either....at least so far in the court room.

I agree Sunny. He's got a life with Mallory and Zam.... I don't think he is willing to do a little time for his sister. He has felt no need to write her or attempt to see her. I think he's been on the web and seen public reaction to his own actions and HOPEFULLY embarrassed enough to back away. Really when you think about it, LEE has Cindy & George by the balls. If they want to be a part of HIS life and the lives of his future family with Mallory, they will have to play very nice with him. No screaming and trying to back him into a corner to lie for Casey. He has the capacity to pick up and leave the state, leaving them behind. No one would blame him at all. And none of that grandparent right stuff, he has proof on video of his own parents bad behavior. JMO

No offense to anyone, but how do we know Lee is finished with Casey?  Given the high-fiving after leading his 'lil sis through the media gauntlet, his C-M-A sobfest keep-an-open-mind-about-my-sister speech, him noisily kissing his black bracelet of solidarity (which Casey had also), his depo comment "I have to believe what my sister tells me.", how do we know?  How do we know he's had no contact with Casey since his last jail visit video?  We didn't know about the Anthony letters couriered by Baez (according to the Anthonys) for awhile either.  Lee felt it necessary to use his notebook, display it prominently, speak into it heartily, and raise his wrist in front of the screen to kiss those bracelets...for someone's benefit...someone who would be viewing a computer screen...someone who's attorney carries in a notebook for his client's "defense".  Need I say more?

I have a hard time believing her #1 fan, ally, secret keeper, and handler has red-coated on her.  Add to that, one very carefully written letter from Mallory http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html Pages 149-152, dated February 2010 and I don't think so.  Clearly, Mallory is well versed in Casey-speak, as she begins her letter with flattery, apologies, and fawning.  She immediately acquiesces to Casey (much to Casey's sardonic amusement, I'm sure)- reinforcing Casey's narcissism-dutifully assauging Casey's ego and acknowledging her position in the family.  Only after she's paid her respects (or dues), does she relate any news.  The sickening thing about Mallory's news is that, as she is relating a romantic couple event, she suddenly swerves "off the road" and begins telling Casey how much she means to Lee.  Red Flag!  IMO, Mallory subconsciously senses Casey is jealous over Lee.  It's almost as if Mallory is afraid.  There is something wrong and abnormal in Lee and Casey's "closeness".  I'm not saying they're incestuous or he molested her.  I am saying there's something really wrong when Lee's girlfriend obviously feels guilty and worried about offending/upsetting Casey because Lee expressed his love by surprising Mallory for her b-day by coming for the weekend.  Clearly, Mallory is worried about Casey's reaction to this little romantic expression, as she hurries to reassure Casey of Lee's love for his sister.  What is wrong with Mallory that she's playing second fiddle to a sister?!!  Seriously, who wants to spend their life being the odd man out (or woman in this case)?  What is up with the Anthony family that Cindy, George, Lee, and Mallory are all so desperate for Casey's approval??!!!  Something is seriously, psychologically wrong with this family.  It's as if Casey is some kind of god or something.  Mallory is so desperate for Casey's approval and basically asks Casey to give Lee permission to go get a new black [C-M-A , I won't forget my promise] bracelet.  What is up with that?  Like Lee, the grown man, needs permission from Casey to buy a replacement bracelet.  Abnormal!  Then Mallory says she could Lee the bracelet and the message giving him permission at that the same time.  *rolling eyes*

Then Mallory goes on to relate that she and Lee wrote special letters to each other as Christmas gifts. In her letter from Lee, he also included a letter Casey had written to him.  Basically, it was a letter of approval from Casey about Mallory.  Wow!  Lee was letting Mallory know she'd been approved by Her Highness. Mallory, was elated to have Casey's "approval".  The scary part is Lee, the grown adult "man", needed it in the first place.  Red Flag!  Mallory needs to pack her stuff and run to the nearest exit, a.s.a.p..  What kind of a mother does Mallory have?  All kinds of alarms should be going through her head.  Sure, who doesn't want to get along with the future in-laws and family, but this is waaaaaay beyond that.  This speaks of control...Casey controlling Lee and the family for a long time.  It speaks of Casey's need to be the hub, the center of everyone's life...none of which bodes well for Mallory.  Lee will always be consulting Casey instead of Mallory, considering Casey instead of Mallory.  It's as if Lee is attached by an umbilical cord to Casey.  That Mallory says, "I feel so lucky to be loved by you [Casey] and your family." is really scary.  I think someone needs to stage an intervention for Mallory's sake.  She needs some counseling if she thinks this approval issue is normal and acceptable behavior.  Wow, just wow!  The really scary part is that Casey is just playing Mallory, IMO.  She no more loves Mallory as a friend/future sister-in-law, than she loved Caylee (or Cindy, or George, or Lee, or Amy, or Jesse, or Tony, and so on).  But she does need Lee and Lee loves Mallory, so Casey "loves" Mallory.  In reality, Casey most likely loathes Mallory for "stealing" Lee away from her and delights in knowing she's manipulating Mallory and Lee...control, control, control.

Casey's been manipulating Lee for a very long time and the fact that he can't seem to make an important life decision without her express approval makes me believe he's likely been in contact with her and he hasn't cut ties with her.  IMO, he's tied pretty tightly to her (embroiled, I'd say).  I think he's the only one who is listening to her, in fact.  She'd prefer none of her family come to court.  It would further substantiate her claim of family abuse  and dysfunction.  George is too needy to listen and Cindy's too controlling.  Honestly, I think Lee'd take the fall for her and allow himself to be set up for molesting her, in the interest of "saving" her.  Of course, it would be so noble, appeal to his loyalty, and he'd have her approval and undying love (*cough-cough*).  The only thing that would surprise me would be if Lee or George actually took the stand and told the unabridged, unadulterated truth (not the Anthony-ized version).  Now that would really surprise me.  It'd be really amazing if one or both of them would "Man-up" for once in their lives.  I'd really like to see George, Lee, and Mallory cut the ties and set themselves free.  It must be terrible living in that kind of bondage.  All my own opinion and opinionated too.  LOL!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: July 08, 2010, 03:39:19 AM »

Thinking about the July 15th showdown.  Well, Cindy's going to get what she's been wishing for, the chance to see Casey face to face.  Of course, she'll be on the wrong side of the courtroom though.  This ought to be interesting, as Casey clearly hasn't wanted/needed to see her (needing to be reminded and prodded by her lawyers to acknowledge Cindy).  It should be interesting to watch facial expressions and body language.  Wonder if Jose or Jeanine will be visiting Casey for courtroom coaching in the next seven days.  Wonder if Cindy will suddenly be on medication and unable to make court.  Wonder why George wasn't subpoenaed also, as he arrived during the last call and was heard on the 911 tape.
On that wonder-full note, I'm heading out.  Catch you all later!  Have a good one!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: July 08, 2010, 07:54:03 AM »

ISpy:   

Good thoughts/opinions.   I, too, have wondered at how one person can seem to posess the psycholoical ability to control an entire family.  A person who is not in the parental category but the child category.  I agree, it's as though Casey was the end all, be all, of existence.  No doubt it was that way for years, imo.   They all jump through her hoops.

Blood is thicker than water, so I feel sure Lee has not cut ties with Casey either, only remained out of the public spotlight recently. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: July 08, 2010, 08:15:03 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24180139/detail.html
Deadline Approaches For Anthony Defense
Defense Must Submit List Of Evidence They Want To Look Over

POSTED: 6:56 am EDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 7:11 am EDT July 8, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
A deadline has been set for Thursday morning in the case against Casey Anthony.

Anthony's defense team has just a few more hours to turn in a list of the evidence they want to inspect at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Last week, Judge Belvin Perry ruled that deputies need to be present while Team Casey sorts through that evidence.

Her attorneys unsuccessfully argued that an independent magistrate should be there instead.

Anthony is being held on no bond at the Orange County Jail. She is charged with murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December 2008.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee. Her trial is set to begin in May 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: July 08, 2010, 08:15:48 AM »

ISpy,great post as always.  Smile

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: July 08, 2010, 10:05:44 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/cindy-anthony-to-testify.html
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Cindy Anthony To Testify

Cindy "self hushing"

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: July 08, 2010, 10:12:15 AM »

Good Morning Monks....I am going to go back and get caught up, but I wanted to post this for reference...hat tip MuzikMan

MuzikMan got this info at the courthouse

June 17, 2010 - Defense depositions
Brett Churchill - searcher
Kristin Churchill - searcher
Shelley Churchill - searcher
Charles Crittenden - Cindy co worker
Debbie Polisano - Cindy supervisor

July 13, 2010 - Defense depositions
Michael N. Burnett - Oak Ridge Lab
David C. Glasgow - Oak Ridge Lab
Madhavi Z. Martin - Oak Ridge Lab
Mark Wise - Oak Ridge Lab

July 14, 2010 - Defense deposition
Arpad Alexander Vass - Oak Ridge Lab

July 21, 2010 - State deposition
Bradley Wright - former roommate of Kronk - depo in Miami, FL

August 16, 2010 - State deposition
Laura Buchanan - searcher - depo in Iselin, NJ

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: July 08, 2010, 10:14:25 AM »

Oh, and Cindy will finally be able to see Casey face to face. I wonderhow distracted she will be while Casey is watching her.

This should be REAL interestng, July 15. 2 PM.
Somebody write my boss a note and tell him to let me watch it online....nevermind what case we'll be working on!

LOL....I'll write it!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: July 08, 2010, 10:16:45 AM »

Does anybody know at what point the SA could declare CA a hostile witness?  Does it have to be during the trial?

I don't know for sure.....but with her past history I think they could declare her immediately upon swearing her in.  JMO   

I can't wait until Judge Perry hears Cindy answer questions in Cindy-Circles......His chair will be bouncing off the wall

Hi seeme!  If she tries that he will put her in her place pretty quickly and I want to see it happen!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: July 08, 2010, 10:19:22 AM »

Hello monkeys....smile, smile..

I know I really do not comment much, BUT!, (Question) What am I looking forward too? I think that would be the first time CA says. "That isn't relevant!", we all know that that is their favorite saying...mmm...I wonder if Judge Perry will let it slide like Juge Strickland did, nothing against JS I really liked him, but I do not think that JP is going to be so mmm, what is the word "nice" to their antics...This face to face is going to prove very interesting....jmo....Smile

insert little piggy dancing here....lol...

And inset the little angle here.....

Hi Protect..nice to see you....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: July 08, 2010, 10:24:00 AM »

It'd be really amazing if one or both of them would "Man-up" for once in their lives.  I'd really like to see George, Lee, and Mallory cut the ties and set themselves free.  It must be terrible living in that kind of bondage.  All my own opinion and opinionated too.  LOL!

Well, I guess we, none of us, really know what's in the minds of the A's or how they are going to react, or what they are going to do.....so we form our opinions based on how we perceive their previous actions. And with that, we may see it differently.....that's what makes SM so unique...we are allowed to think for ourselves and post our thoughts and opinions...I enjoy reading yours and everyone's....they all make me think.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: July 08, 2010, 10:25:37 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24180139/detail.html
Deadline Approaches For Anthony Defense
Defense Must Submit List Of Evidence They Want To Look Over

POSTED: 6:56 am EDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 7:11 am EDT July 8, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
A deadline has been set for Thursday morning in the case against Casey Anthony.

Anthony's defense team has just a few more hours to turn in a list of the evidence they want to inspect at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Last week, Judge Belvin Perry ruled that deputies need to be present while Team Casey sorts through that evidence.

Her attorneys unsuccessfully argued that an independent magistrate should be there instead.

Anthony is being held on no bond at the Orange County Jail. She is charged with murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December 2008.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee. Her trial is set to begin in May 2011.

thanks trim...I wish there was a way we could see that list!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: July 08, 2010, 10:35:44 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/cindy-anthony-to-testify.html
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Cindy Anthony To Testify

Cindy "self hushing"

thanks trim.....well written article.....this to me says it all...

"If a person's own attorney has concerns about a client's veracity, we would do well to do the same."
Brad hopes she will testify truthfully, but has his doubts that she will.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.