May 01, 2024, 01:54:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134865 times)
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: July 08, 2010, 11:05:19 AM »

Apologies in advance if this has already been posted. Oh, the idiocy...

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2010/07/casey-anthony-wants-to-adopt-child.html

Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Casey Anthony Wants To Adopt A Child

The Orlando District Attorney released a series of letters written by Casey Anthony. Casey is charged with the murder of her two year old daughter Caylee.

In one letter which Casey passed to another inmate she says, "I always wanted to adopt a baby or child from another country. Is it selfish to want one from Ireland? Accent and all? If I do it someday, I'll adopt local - U.S."

Umm, first of all a baby is not going to have an accent. Second, who in the hell does she think will let her adopt a baby? WTF? Seriously?

Oh, and wait, it gets much worse. You want to know what Casey wants to do for a career if she gets out? She wants to work on behalf of homeless kids and finding missing children.

"So many kids and teens are homeless, and that's something I want to target. And yes, missing children as well. That sits too close to my heart, and I wish there was something we could do to prevent it."

Umm, one thing you can do to prevent it is not kill your kids. It turns out if you don't kill them they don't go missing.

Her trial is scheduled for next year.

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:39 AM   

___

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: July 08, 2010, 11:18:16 AM »

I Spy  ---I didn't want to bring over your whole post but wanted to say that you hit the nail on the head over and over. 

I did want to comment though on why the Anthonys are under Casey's thumb.  I don't pretend to understand that but I recently read an article in Vanity Fair about a French aristocratic family who fell under the spell of a con man who convinced them that the world was in danger and only they could prevent catastrophe.  He took all their money, made them sell the family chateau, moved them all to Oxford, England, forced them to get menial jobs such as janitor, etc. and give their salaries to him, kept one of the women captive and tortured her in an attempt to get a non-existent bank account number.  He also convinced them that the whole thing was a Masonic plot. 

This is the Anthonys and Casey on a smaller scale.  I don't know why they would be suseptable to Casey's control.  Seems to me they would have gotten over it long ago, but there's no accounting for their actions.

Another thing which I think is extremely strange.  Lee, who is what --25-26? got a turtle.  Isn't he past the age of wanting a turtle? It seems to me that a turtle is something a little boy of 7 or 8 would want.  We know he doesn't like dogs, though, at least not collie dogs.  OK, Lee got a turtle.  What's the big deal to Cindy and Mallory?  They act as if he won the Florida lottery.  I just don't get it.  I find turtles in my yard all the time and carry them down to the pond and put them by the edge of the water.  (I do wear gloves, though, because turtles can carry salmonella.)  On the other hand, turtles are cold, unresponsive, do not interact with you and are reptiles.  Oh yeah.  Now I get it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: July 08, 2010, 11:23:44 AM »

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2010/07/casey-anthony-wants-to-adopt-child.html

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The Orlando District Attorney released a series of letters written by Casey Anthony. Casey is charged with the murder of her two year old daughter Caylee.

In one letter which Casey passed to another inmate she says, "I always wanted to adopt a baby or child from another country. Is it selfish to want one from Ireland? Accent and all? If I do it someday, I'll adopt local - U.S."

Umm, first of all a baby is not going to have an accent. Second, who in the hell does she think will let her adopt a baby? WTF? Seriously?

Oh, and wait, it gets much worse. You want to know what Casey wants to do for a career if she gets out? She wants to work on behalf of homeless kids and finding missing children.

"So many kids and teens are homeless, and that's something I want to target. And yes, missing children as well. That sits too close to my heart, and I wish there was something we could do to prevent it."

Umm, one thing you can do to prevent it is not kill your kids. It turns out if you don't kill them they don't go missing.

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:39 AM   

___

Well, Casey might be qualified to find missing children. After all, she did make one go missing.  She's as insane as the rest of those Anthonys.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: July 08, 2010, 11:30:39 AM »

I just posted the Defense Witness List and am so surprised to see Rick on there....I haven't gone through it yet....this just jumped out at me....

If anyone see Klaas please ask her to make the Defense Witness List a sticky.....thanks

(30) Rick Plesea - Cindy's brother - added Jan 23, 2009 [Defense depo July 2, 2010]

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: July 08, 2010, 11:32:48 AM »

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:39 AM   ___

I think this goes to show how diabolical she is.....how can anyone who is being tried for 1st degree MURDER of their own child write such stuff!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: July 08, 2010, 11:35:19 AM »

I Spy  ---I didn't want to bring over your whole post but wanted to say that you hit the nail on the head over and over. 

I did want to comment though on why the Anthonys are under Casey's thumb.  I don't pretend to understand that but I recently read an article in Vanity Fair about a French aristocratic family who fell under the spell of a con man who convinced them that the world was in danger and only they could prevent catastrophe.  He took all their money, made them sell the family chateau, moved them all to Oxford, England, forced them to get menial jobs such as janitor, etc. and give their salaries to him, kept one of the women captive and tortured her in an attempt to get a non-existent bank account number.  He also convinced them that the whole thing was a Masonic plot. 

This is the Anthonys and Casey on a smaller scale.  I don't know why they would be suseptable to Casey's control.  Seems to me they would have gotten over it long ago, but there's no accounting for their actions.

Another thing which I think is extremely strange.  Lee, who is what --25-26? got a turtle.  Isn't he past the age of wanting a turtle? It seems to me that a turtle is something a little boy of 7 or 8 would want.  We know he doesn't like dogs, though, at least not collie dogs.  OK, Lee got a turtle.  What's the big deal to Cindy and Mallory?  They act as if he won the Florida lottery.  I just don't get it.  I find turtles in my yard all the time and carry them down to the pond and put them by the edge of the water.  (I do wear gloves, though, because turtles can carry salmonella.)  On the other hand, turtles are cold, unresponsive, do not interact with you and are reptiles.  Oh yeah.  Now I get it.

hi BB.....and turtles require little care....I hope and pray Lee and Mallory do not have children.....I  hope the A's mix of genes will die off with Lee......

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #706 on: July 08, 2010, 12:19:47 PM »

I just posted the Defense Witness List and am so surprised to see Rick on there....I haven't gone through it yet....this just jumped out at me....

If anyone see Klaas please ask her to make the Defense Witness List a sticky.....thanks

(30) Rick Plesea - Cindy's brother - added Jan 23, 2009 [Defense depo July 2, 2010]
Thank-you so am I.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: July 08, 2010, 01:25:30 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24183474/detail.html
Anthony Defense Complies With Evidence Deadline
Young Mother's Trial Set To Begin In May 2011
POSTED: 12:01 pm EDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 12:34 pm EDT July 8, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team stopped short
Thursday of making public what evidence they want to review with their team of experts next week.

Judge Belvin Perry ordered them by noon to furnish him with lists describing what evidence they wanted to review on July 13 and 14.

In a notice of compliance filed Thursday, Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, acknowledged that he and Cheney Mason met with prosecutors on July 5 and informed them of what they want to review.

Anthony is being held on no bond at the Orange County Jail. She is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December 2008.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee. Anthony's trial is set to begin in May 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: July 08, 2010, 01:26:30 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-defense-makes-deadline-wesh-reports.html
Casey Anthony: Defense makes deadline, WESH reports
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on July, 8 2010 12:19 PM Discuss This: Comments(11) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Casey Anthony’s defense team had a deadline today about the evidence it wants to examine. The defense evidently made the deadline — in its own way.

“They have met the deadline, but they haven’t made specific what evidence they want to review,” WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing said at the top of the station’s noon newscast. “All they’ve filed with the clerk’s office is this notice of compliance saying that they had this meeting with prosecutors, they pointed out what they want to look at, but they’re not making any more of the evidence more specific.”

Kealing said that “it appears in private” that the defense handed a specific list to the judge’s office. Kealing said the station was working to get more details.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: July 08, 2010, 01:46:04 PM »

Thinking about the July 15th showdown.  Well, Cindy's going to get what she's been wishing for, the chance to see Casey face to face.  Of course, she'll be on the wrong side of the courtroom though.  This ought to be interesting, as Casey clearly hasn't wanted/needed to see her (needing to be reminded and prodded by her lawyers to acknowledge Cindy).  It should be interesting to watch facial expressions and body language.  Wonder if Jose or Jeanine will be visiting Casey for courtroom coaching in the next seven days.  Wonder if Cindy will suddenly be on medication and unable to make court.  Wonder why George wasn't subpoenaed also, as he arrived during the last call and was heard on the 911 tape.
On that wonder-full note, I'm heading out.  Catch you all later!  Have a good one!

I wonder if we will see a repeat of Cindy's momma-drama act at the bond hearing?........the blubbering, OMG I haven't seen Casey since........this is the first time I've seen my daughter blah blah blah, the shaking, gasping, hands over her mouth bullsh!t.....

I don't think I can take any more of that woman's drama act.

I don't see Judge Perry putting up with it either. I vacillate between hoping he shuts her down from the get-go and let 'er rip and dig herself a bigger hole.......

I have high doubts Cindy will tell the truth even under oath. I don't think she's capable of telling the truth. She's a pathological liar IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 08, 2010, 03:15:21 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/cindy-anthony-to-testify.html
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Cindy Anthony To Testify

Cindy "self hushing"

Am finding myself always enjoying his reasoning & comments.  Thanks for posting.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #711 on: July 08, 2010, 03:19:42 PM »

Thinking about the July 15th showdown.  Well, Cindy's going to get what she's been wishing for, the chance to see Casey face to face.  Of course, she'll be on the wrong side of the courtroom though.  This ought to be interesting, as Casey clearly hasn't wanted/needed to see her (needing to be reminded and prodded by her lawyers to acknowledge Cindy).  It should be interesting to watch facial expressions and body language.  Wonder if Jose or Jeanine will be visiting Casey for courtroom coaching in the next seven days.  Wonder if Cindy will suddenly be on medication and unable to make court.  Wonder why George wasn't subpoenaed also, as he arrived during the last call and was heard on the 911 tape.
On that wonder-full note, I'm heading out.  Catch you all later!  Have a good one!

I wonder if we will see a repeat of Cindy's momma-drama act at the bond hearing?........the blubbering, OMG I haven't seen Casey since........this is the first time I've seen my daughter blah blah blah, the shaking, gasping, hands over her mouth bullsh!t.....

I don't think I can take any more of that woman's drama act.

I don't see Judge Perry putting up with it either. I vacillate between hoping he shuts her down from the get-go and let 'er rip and dig herself a bigger hole.......

I have high doubts Cindy will tell the truth even under oath. I don't think she's capable of telling the truth. She's a pathological liar IMO.

I agree. Cindy and the truth are total strangers !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: July 08, 2010, 03:36:22 PM »

Here's Chaney Mason giving his opinion BEFORE he join the DUHfence team.....my, my how things can change....but, one this is the same.....this will be a bit of a circus trial....hells bells we already have BOZO, the clown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWb_ZztZOKM

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: July 08, 2010, 03:46:59 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense Afraid To Let Public See Evidence ListThursday, July 8, 2010
By Express

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/07/c...evidence-list/

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: July 08, 2010, 03:47:48 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/07/casey-anthony-defense-afraid-to-let-public-see-evidence-list/

Casey Anthony defense afraid to let public see evidence list

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: July 08, 2010, 03:48:38 PM »

trim you are so fast..I checked to see if you had posted it before I did....I heart you!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: July 08, 2010, 03:55:39 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/07/casey-anthony-defense-files-li.html
WDBO Local News   

Casey Anthony defense files list of evidence to be inspected
By Drew Petrimoulx @ July 8, 2010 2:27 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Defense lawyers in the case against Casey Anthony have filed a list of items they want to inspect at the Orange County Sheriff's Office. 
The evidence was the subject of an emergency hearing last week where Judge Belvin Perry Jr. granted the defense special access to items.  Perry said a detailed list of the items must be turned in prior to inspection.

That list was handed in Thursday but not immediately made public. 

The defense plans to inspect the evidence next week.  The judge is requiring the inspection be video taped to make sure nothing is tampered with.  Perry is also demanding the sheriff's office move the items to an air conditioned location that has an adjacent room where defense attorneys can meet in private.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: July 08, 2010, 04:07:34 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
07/08/2010     Notice of Compliance

07/08/2010     Transaction Assessment      2.00
07/08/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-43459  MEDIA  (2.00)
07/08/2010     Transaction Assessment      2.00
07/08/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-43487  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (2.00)

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: July 08, 2010, 04:18:18 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense Afraid To Let Public See Evidence ListThursday, July 8, 2010
By Express

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/07/c...evidence-list/

Thanks TRIMM & SUNNY.

If I'm reading the article correctly, looks like Baez again is defying procedure by not filing it with the court but having it directly given to J Perry. He just will not do right. He's as bad as every one of the Ants. They think that rules and policy simply don't apply to them. He has no business being a lawyer much less on this case, what a marrooon.  One of these days he's gonna get a major clown smackdown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: July 08, 2010, 04:34:30 PM »

Whether or not he filed correctly his little game of hiding his defense is stupid. He knows that the minute his next cockamamie idea is figured out by looking at the visitors or maybe which group of evidence their going to try and manipulate, he will slammed by his peers and us.  Why? Cause it's all been obvious lame attempts to implicate non existant ppl, friends and total strangers.
It's too hard to make up some wild theory and be able to sustain it for a whole year until trial when he knows it'll be picked apart within days, he thinks that if he's able to keep his super duper secret plan under wraps he'll waltz into court and ooooh ans aaaah everyone with some far out wacko idea. He's delusional imo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.