May 01, 2024, 02:43:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134871 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: July 08, 2010, 05:14:53 PM »

OHMYGAWD!  I gotta share this!  I was checking out BOZO's facebook....and saw one of his email addresses ans choked on mt Dr. Pepper..........................are ya ready?  Put down any drinks in your hand.......................<a href="http://[b].josebgood@yahoo.com[/b]" target="_blank">http://[b].josebgood@yahoo.com[/b]</a>

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: July 08, 2010, 05:16:04 PM »

OHMYGAWD!  I gotta share this!  I was checking out BOZO's facebook....and saw one of his email addresses ans choked on mt Dr. Pepper..........................are ya ready?  Put down any drinks in your hand.......................<a href="http://[b].josebgood@yahoo.com[/b]" target="_blank">http://[b].josebgood@yahoo.com[/b]</a>
Well that was anti-climatic! 

josebgood@yahoo.com

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: July 08, 2010, 05:17:07 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
07/08/2010     Notice of Compliance

07/08/2010     Transaction Assessment      2.00
07/08/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-43459  MEDIA  (2.00)
07/08/2010     Transaction Assessment      2.00
07/08/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-43487  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (2.00)      

thanks trim....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: July 08, 2010, 05:18:33 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense Afraid To Let Public See Evidence ListThursday, July 8, 2010
By Express

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/07/c...evidence-list/

Thanks TRIMM & SUNNY.

If I'm reading the article correctly, looks like Baez again is defying procedure by not filing it with the court but having it directly given to J Perry. He just will not do right. He's as bad as every one of the Ants. They think that rules and policy simply don't apply to them. He has no business being a lawyer much less on this case, what a marrooon.  One of these days he's gonna get a major clown smackdown

mizjay, was he ordered to file it with the court? Or just ordered to submit it by noon today?

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: July 08, 2010, 05:20:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24183474/detail.html
Anthony Defense Complies With Evidence Deadline
Young Mother's Trial Set To Begin In May 2011
POSTED: 12:01 pm EDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT July 8, 2010
ORLANDO, FlThursday of making public what evidence they want to review with their team of experts next week.

Judge Belvin Perry ordered them by noon to furnish him with lists describing what evidence they wanted to review on July 13 and 14.

In a notice of compliance filed Thursday, Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, acknowledged that he and Cheney Mason met with prosecutors on July 5 and informed them of what they want to review.

Defense attorney Richard Horsnby said the defense's intention to file the list to the judge directly rather than through the clerk's office is their attempt to both comply the judge's order but also keep it out of the public eye.

"It's a public record. Whether it's filed with the judge or the clerk, it will still be put in the court file," Hornsby said.

Anthony is being held on no bond at the Orange County Jail. She is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December 2008.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee. Anthony's trial is set to begin in May 2011.

Video at link

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: July 08, 2010, 05:41:11 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-is-defense-move-a-cloak-and-dagger-one-or-simply-unwise.html

Casey Anthony: Is defense move a ‘cloak and dagger’ one or simply unwise?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on July, 8 2010 5:22 PM Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
“New cloak-and-dagger developments in the case against Casey Anthony,” WESH-Ch. 2 anchor Jim Payne intoned in introducing a story tonight.

Say what? It sounded like a spy novel.

“It certainly appears that the defense team is trying to keep a list of evidence that they want to look at next week out of the public eye,” WESH’s Bob Kealing said.

The defense team filed a notice of compliance instead of the list by a noon deadline today. The defense attorneys filed it with Judge Belvin Perry instead of through the clerk’s office.

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers analysis for WESH, scoffed at the defense team’s strategy: “It’s public record. There is no difference between … giving something to the judge and giving something to the clerk.”

Kealing talked to a court official who agreed with Hornsby and said the list will be made public once the judge gets it.

In an update at 5 this evening, Kealing reported that a court official said the defense team e-mailed Judge Perry a link to property forms from the sheriff’s office and not an evidence list.  Perry is on vacation.

“Perry’s going to have to figure out what he wants to do on this issue when he gets back in on Monday,” Kealing said.

Hornsby predicted that that the defense wants to look at Anthony’s car and the bag found with Caylee Anthony’s remains. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: July 08, 2010, 05:56:04 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-is-defense-move-a-cloak-and-dagger-one-or-simply-unwise.html

Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on July, 8 2010 5:22 PM Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
“New cloak-and-dagger developments in the case against Casey Anthony,” WESH-Ch. 2 anchor Jim Payne intoned in introducing a story tonight.

“It certainly appears that the defense team is trying to keep a list of evidence that they want to look at next week out of the public eye,” WESH’s Bob Kealing said.

The defense team filed a notice of compliance instead of the list by a noon deadline today. The defense attorneys filed it with Judge Belvin Perry instead of through the clerk’s office.

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers analysis for WESH, scoffed at the defense team’s strategy: “It’s public record. There is no difference between … giving something to the judge and giving something to the clerk.”

Kealing talked to a court official who agreed with Hornsby and said the list will be made public once the judge gets it.

In an update at 5 this evening, Kealing reported that a court official said the defense team e-mailed Judge Perry a link to property forms from the sheriff’s office and not an evidence list.  Perry is on vacation.

“Perry’s going to have to figure out what he wants to do on this issue when he gets back in on Monday,” Kealing said.

Hornsby predicted that that the defense wants to look at Anthony’s car and the bag found with Caylee Anthony’s remains. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

ROTFLMAO....JP is on vacation....and the DUHfence did not do what JP ordered...they did it their way.....I will be extremely interested seeing how JP handles this.  I am expect BOZO to file a motion not to release the info, claiming it is work product.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: July 08, 2010, 05:58:12 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense Afraid To Let Public See Evidence ListThursday, July 8, 2010
By Express

Thanks TRIMM & SUNNY.

If I'm reading the article correctly, looks like Baez again is defying procedure by not filing it with the court but having it directly given to J Perry. He just will not do right. He's as bad as every one of the Ants. They think that rules and policy simply don't apply to them. He has no business being a lawyer much less on this case, what a marrooon.  One of these days he's gonna get a major clown smackdown

mizjay, was he ordered to file it with the court? Or just ordered to submit it by noon today?

So Bozo gave it to the judge privately. Hmm. But don't judge's also have to abide by Sunshine laws? For instance, if someone writes to the judge, we've all seen how the judge releases the letter to the public. Won't Perry just release the list? And the Sheriff's office will also have to have a copy of the list. They'd have to release it as well, I think. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: July 08, 2010, 06:15:49 PM »

By Express

Thanks TRIMM & SUNNY.

Sunny, it's confusing to me. The way the article read to me on the link above (CayleeDaily)  was that he he tries a back door type of thing. Instead of doing what most atty's would do, file it with the court and go about their business, he bypassed that and gave copies of the list to the State and the judge. ?????  Don't put too much stock in my legal assessment, I'm not sure!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: July 08, 2010, 06:18:20 PM »

ROTFLMAO....JP is on vacation....and the DUHfence did not do what JP ordered...they did it their way.....I will be extremely interested seeing how JP handles this.  I am expect BOZO to file a motion not to release the info, claiming it is work product.
LOL.   That's prolly a true statement about it being "work product",  he does so little that actually bothering to get a list together is monumental!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: July 08, 2010, 06:18:42 PM »

By Express

Thanks TRIMM & SUNNY.

So Bozo gave it to the judge privately. Hmm. But don't judge's also have to abide by Sunshine laws? For instance, if someone writes to the judge, we've all seen how the judge releases the letter to the public. Won't Perry just release the list? And the Sheriff's office will also have to have a copy of the list. They'd have to release it as well, I think. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Lol @ Josebgood@yahoo.com.  Well Bozo, FOILED again. Your non-list will be made public. And the judge is on vacation? That's even funnier!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: July 08, 2010, 06:33:08 PM »

After reading this one, with Hornsby's take on it, doesn't it just confirm the idea that Mason is just along for the ride and to satisfy the DP qualifier?  Surely seasoned lawyers know all this, this reeks of pure T bozo.  I can't see Mason going "ooh,ooh, yeah let's try to pull a fast one, yeah, yeah this is going to be so smart" . Maybe I'm wrong and Mason really thought this was a great idea but it's already getting the same negative flack as all the other bonehead moves that have been made.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: July 08, 2010, 06:53:50 PM »

By Express

Thanks TRIMM & SUNNY.

Lol @ Josebgood@yahoo.com.  Well Bozo, FOILED again. Your non-list will be made public. And the judge is on vacation? That's even funnier!
LOL
Well,he does not diappoint.He delivers on stupidity.  Hehehe!

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: July 08, 2010, 07:06:16 PM »

josebgood@yahoo.com

Sunny,
You mean you didn't choke when you saw his pix of Whoraldo shirtless? LMAO

I'm one of his friends on facebook, but I don't like to admit it. LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: July 08, 2010, 07:09:40 PM »

By Express

Thanks TRIMM & SUNNY.

I believe that to be true Scatty......Everything has to go through the clerk. Anything sent to the judge gets passed to her.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 08, 2010, 07:30:09 PM »

josebgood@yahoo.com

Sunny,

Ha Ha!!! Because I'm nosy I had to hit 'quote' to see your sneaky little comment! LOL!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: July 08, 2010, 07:40:21 PM »

By Express

Thanks TRIMM & SUNNY.

LOL
Well,he does not diappoint.He delivers on stupidity.  Hehehe!
LOL!  yep, his stupidity is legendary.  He's the first hispanic atty. to exhibit stupidity of that magnitude every time he says or does anything.  OLE' El Doofo
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: July 08, 2010, 07:54:43 PM »

josebgood@yahoo.com

Sunny,

Ha Ha!!! Because I'm nosy I had to hit 'quote' to see your sneaky little comment! LOL!!

LOL Scatty!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: July 08, 2010, 07:58:12 PM »

By Express

Thanks TRIMM & SUNNY.

Sunny, it's confusing to me. The way the article read to me on the link above (CayleeDaily)  was that he he tries a back door type of thing. Instead of doing what most atty's would do, file it with the court and go about their business, he bypassed that and gave copies of the list to the State and the judge. ?????  Don't put too much stock in my legal assessment, I'm not sure!

LOL...my legal assessment on this is about the same as yours. I just don't know...but I sure will be keeping and ear open to any word on this....LOL....but it looks like we will get to see it (got my fingers crossed saying that)

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: July 08, 2010, 07:58:58 PM »

LOL.   That's prolly a true statement about it being "work product",  he does so little that actually bothering to get a list together is monumental!

hahahahaha...probably took more time than anything else he has done in this cae

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.