May 01, 2024, 12:32:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 134843 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: July 12, 2010, 09:11:47 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24220460/detail.html
Evidence To Be Reviewed In Anthony Case
Defense Team Searching Through Evidence Tuesday, Wednesday

POSTED: 5:59 am EDT July 12, 2010
UPDATED: 6:32 am EDT July 12, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
The public could learn Monday morning what Casey Anthony's defense is looking for during an evidence review.

Anthony's attorneys will search through evidence at the Orange County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday and Wednesday.

So far, the list of items being reviewed has been kept under wraps.

Anthony is being held in the Orange County Jail. She is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area in December 2008 near the Anthony family home.

Anthony maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee. Anthony's trial is slated to begin in May 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: July 12, 2010, 09:51:00 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-in-a-movie-the-big-scenes-would-be-cindys.html
Casey Anthony: In a movie, the big scenes would be Cindy’s
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on July, 12 2010 8:10 AM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Will there be a movie in the Casey Anthony case?

A savvy producer could use the public record and tell a riveting story. No money would ever need to go to any of the Anthonys.

The challenge would be telling the story, because in a Casey Anthony movie, the central character is a cipher. The mostly mum Casey is charged with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee.

The better way to go would be to focus on Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mom, who has delivered the most dramatic moments in this headline-making case. It’s a role that would appeal to actresses of a certain age. Done the right way, the role could have Emmy written all over it.

Cindy’s moments include the 911 calls and her fiery deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation suit. Another big scene could unfold at a hearing this week when Cindy is questioned about the 911 calls.

All along the way, Cindy has been the more interesting figure than Casey. We see Cindy swimming with Caylee in home movies. We’ve seen Cindy arguing with protesters outside her home and waving a hammer. We’ve seen Cindy in TV interviews, sticking up for Casey and crying about Caylee. We saw Cindy at the memorial service. Cindy dined at the Ritz. Cindy keeps coming to court.

I wonder what Casey Anthony would make of Cindy becoming the star of “The Casey Anthony Story.”

OMG  OMG  EEk, nightmare coming true probably.  Yuck.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #802 on: July 12, 2010, 09:51:44 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-in-a-movie-the-big-scenes-would-be-cindys.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on July, 12 2010 8:10 AM

A savvy producer could use the public record and tell a riveting story. No money would ever need to go to any of the Anthonys.

The challenge would be telling the story, because in a Casey Anthony movie, the central character is a cipher. The mostly mum Casey is charged with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee.

The better way to go would be to focus on Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mom, who has delivered the most dramatic moments in this headline-making case. It’s a role that would appeal to actresses of a certain age. Done the right way, the role could have Emmy written all over it.

Cindy’s moments include the 911 calls and her fiery deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation suit. Another big scene could unfold at a hearing this week when Cindy is questioned about the 911 calls.

All along the way, Cindy has been the more interesting figure than Casey. We see Cindy swimming with Caylee in home movies. We’ve seen Cindy arguing with protesters outside her home and waving a hammer. We’ve seen Cindy in TV interviews, sticking up for Casey and crying about Caylee. We saw Cindy at the memorial service. Cindy dined at the Ritz. Cindy keeps coming to court.

I wonder what Casey Anthony would make of Cindy becoming the star of “The Casey Anthony Story.”

OMG Casey is going to have a meltdown when she sees this article!! Can you see her screaming, steaming coming out of her ears and frothing at the mouth?? Oh yeah, I hope someone shows her this BEFORE Cindy testifys and I pray the cameras are pointed at Casey so we can see her reaction to her mother.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: July 12, 2010, 10:19:00 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/07/smells-like-dead-body-has-been-in-my.html
Monday, July 12, 2010
Smells Like A Dead Body Has Been In My Daughter's Car (Cindy Anthony)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 12, 2010, 10:28:10 AM »

I just checked on the civil case and saw this.  Does anyone know if Morgan et al has deposed Casey?  Does anyone have a copy of the most recent jail visitor's log?

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
06/15/2010     Letter
06/15/2010     Order on Motion
to take Deposition of Prisioner

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: July 12, 2010, 10:32:50 AM »

OMG Casey is going to have a meltdown when she sees this article!! Can you see her screaming, steaming coming out of her ears and frothing at the mouth?? Oh yeah, I hope someone shows her this BEFORE Cindy testifys and I pray the cameras are pointed at Casey so we can see her reaction to her mother.
This is so hilarious!  Cindy is considered more important than Casey?  Or is she just considered more insane and crazed than Casey?  It says something when a murderer is perceived as less interesting than her despised mother.  I can just visualize her muttering to herself, "Who do you have to kill to be the STAR around here?"

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: July 12, 2010, 10:40:55 AM »

I just checked on the civil case and saw this.  Does anyone know if Morgan et al has deposed Casey?  Does anyone have a copy of the most recent jail visitor's log?

06/15/2010     Letter

Interesting...........
Monka,this is the last visitor log I have.....

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: July 12, 2010, 10:42:06 AM »

This is so hilarious!  Cindy is considered more important than Casey?  Or is she just considered more insane and crazed than Casey?  It says something when a murderer is perceived as less interesting than her despised mother.  I can just visualize her muttering to herself, "Who do you have to kill to be the STAR around here?"

I can see it too.  Smile

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: July 12, 2010, 10:44:44 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24220460/detail.html
Evidence To Be Reviewed In Anthony Case
Defense Team Searching Through Evidence Tuesday, Wednesday

POSTED: 5:59 am EDT July 12, 2010
UPDATED: 6:32 am EDT July 12, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
The public could learn Monday morning what Casey Anthony's defense is looking for during an evidence review.

Anthony's attorneys will search through evidence at the Orange County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday and Wednesday.

So far, the list of items being reviewed has been kept under wraps.

Anthony is being held in the Orange County Jail. She is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area in December 2008 near the Anthony family home.

Anthony maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee. Anthony's trial is slated to begin in May 2011.

Good Morning Monks!  thank trim....I hope we find out what exactly the 'experts' are going to be looking at.

Has anyone discovered for fact which depos were canceled and why?  the last I knew we were 'speculating' it was the Oak Ridge Labs depos. If so, I am very interested in who and why?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: July 12, 2010, 10:46:38 AM »

Unfortunately I see this as a very REAL possibility....with sin-cin making a cameo appearance.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: July 12, 2010, 10:48:01 AM »

Hi Boo!  I hope your prayers come true!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: July 12, 2010, 10:49:52 AM »

06/15/2010     Letter

Morning Monka....Sorry my answer is no to both your questions.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: July 12, 2010, 11:08:29 AM »

Suspect Turns Himself In To Authorities; Case's Resolution Will Drag On

Published: Monday, July 12, 2010 at 12:01 a.m.

Headline: "Suspect Turns Self In." OK. Now the suspect is in custody. How long do you think it will be before he is brought to trial? A week, month, several months?

Guess again. With portions of our judicial system fighting each other, it's unlikely that a trial will be held any time within the next several years.

Case in point: Casey Anthony. She sits in jail in Orange County, getting three square meals a day, a warm bed to sleep in, free medical care, color TV, a nice place to work out (if she wants to), access to all types of education and, after almost three years, still no trial.

I can see it now, Tampa Police-shooting suspect Dontae Morris will be a guest of the state for several years. Good food, safe place to stay, waited on hand and foot. And who's paying for all this? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with the answer to that.

Why can't things be like in the olden days when a person was accused of a crime one day, tried the next?

Even if the trial does take place, regardless of the outcome, you can rest assured that, for the following 10 or more years, the suspect will sit in jail, pending all sorts of appeals. These days it's not at all unusual for someone to sit on death row for 15 or more years.

I would like to see my tax dollars spent on something worthwhile.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100712/EDIT02/7125007/1398
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #813 on: July 12, 2010, 11:10:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Can't wait til Thursday for the fireworks. I hope Cindy doesn't disappoint. Would love to see Judge Perry smack her down.

Thanks to all who post links for us.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: July 12, 2010, 11:24:47 AM »

06/15/2010     Letter

Interesting...........
Monka,this is the last visitor log I have.....

Thanks, Trimm.  I wonder if the letter is another James McIntire Special.  I wish someone from the media (ahem, Kathi Belich,) would request these items.  I can never figure out what's going on just by these descriptions. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: July 12, 2010, 11:33:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Can't wait til Thursday for the fireworks. I hope Cindy doesn't disappoint. Would love to see Judge Perry smack her down.

Thanks to all who post links for us.
Hey, Darla.  I want to see Judge P. smack everyone.  (But especially Baez and Cindy!)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: July 12, 2010, 11:33:48 AM »

06/15/2010     Letter

Morning Monka....Sorry my answer is no to both your questions.
Thanks, anyway, Sunny.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: July 12, 2010, 11:56:59 AM »

This just gets better and better!
Such a shame Joan Crawford is dead. Who will play Cindy?
I don't think Cindy will disappoint. Does she ever?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: July 12, 2010, 12:17:03 PM »

This just gets better and better!
Such a shame Joan Crawford is dead. Who will play Cindy?
I don't think Cindy will disappoint. Does she ever?

Good Morning Monks....

I think Cindy will be her usual obnoxious self.  OK, I hope that Cindy will be her usual obnoxious self---it tickles me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #819 on: July 12, 2010, 12:51:12 PM »

I don't think Cindy will disappoint either. She just can't control her big mouth and i am sure someone either Linda DDB or JA will pizz her off big time.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.