April 26, 2024, 09:47:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Obama Presses for New World Order"  (Read 1469 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 23, 2010, 07:19:51 AM »

Delivering the commencement speech at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, Obama ticked off a list of lofty goals this new order could accomplish; from combating violent extremism to stopping the spread of nuclear weapons to stemming climate change and sustaining global growth.

Hmmm...from my perspective-

Obama only sees 'right-wing' extremism, ignores Islamic terrorists and puts out the welcome sign for Jihad.

Climate change has been going on for millions of years, documented by scientists.  I think Climate change taxes and redistribution is scam, and enriches greedy politicians and special interests.

Sustaining global growth - no jobs for Americans, no prosperity, no hope - it the anti-American administration hard at work in Congress, the White House, Courts, and EPA.

"We have succeeded by steering those currents in the direction of liberty and justice -- so nations thrive by meeting their responsibilities, and face consequences when they don't," he said.

What about our nation's responsibility to protect citizens by security the border?  What are the Obama administration's consequences?  $$$  Our nation is overrun by economic terrorists/insurgents/welfare opportunists.

"We are the United States of America. We've repaired our union, faced down fascism, and outlasted communism. We have gone through turmoil and come out stronger, and we will do so once more," he said.

Communism has been renewed in America, and lives in the White House and Obama administration.  They're confiscating and redistributing wealth at unprecedented rates.  Higher taxes, excessive spending and debt, and NOTHING to show for it but debt bondage for future generations of Americans.

Obama outlined some of the broad principles that will be in the national security strategy he'll unveil next week.

Hmmm...let me think -

Higher taxes to support another 100 million illegal aliens
Reducing spending on INS and border guards
Enhanced "Don't ask don't tell" policy for immigration status/papers

more here - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/22/obama-focus-wars-abroad-speech-west-point-graduates/

It's the anti-American administration staying up late, thinking of ways to destroy jobs, opportunity, freedom, and history.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 07:22:40 AM »

From the comments -

sacorp

Arizona

Absolutely time to press your representatives for impeachment proceedings on President Obama.
Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 6:03 AM

thepeoplesland

correction obama, we do not need any world order and of course from your point of view- you being the world leader, you can't even manage your own whitehouse staff. in the 1.5 years you have been in office you have created so much negative havoc, it's destroying out infrastructure and values as a country, you need to worry about America, first. world order- you and your clowns in the WH are in fantasy land, we need a real leader in the WH not a naive little puppet!!! Didn't Hitler want to do the same!
Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 6:02 AM

roy011

North Carolina

He is actually saying a new effort to defeat Islamic extremism. When philosophies are based in religion, there is no way to overcome those ideas in a short time.
Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 5:28 AM

In the US, minimal religion was used to establish our rights.  Our rights come from God, not Obama.  It seems like Obama wants to eliminate our rights and our God.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 07:44:59 AM »

"The burdens of this century cannot fall on our soldiers alone, it also cannot fall on American shoulders alone," he told graduating cadets. "Our adversaries would like to see America sap its strength by overextending our power."

Mr Obama frequently rejected Mr Bush's more unilateralist foreign policy - derided by critics as "cowboy diplomacy" - on the campaign trail. But this was his clearest statement of his own doctrine since winning the White House.

more here - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7754223/Barack-Obama-unveils-new-security-strategy-of-diplomacy.html

Why doesn't Obama break with Bush and ACTUALLY defend our border with Mexico?  Stop the drugs, violence, and human wave of opportunists?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.