March 28, 2024, 01:25:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Ancient Rome Shows Global Warming in Reverse "  (Read 1658 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 23, 2010, 08:30:20 AM »

Ancient Rome Shows Global Warming in Reverse

The United Nations’ global warming guru Al Gore is warning the world that our planet is on the verge of meteorological catastrophe if President Barack Obama’s Cap-and-Trade bill is not passed and signed into law. Yet, scientists have verifiably proven that the Earth was significantly warmer during the glory days of the ancient Roman Empire than in our present-day era.
The Washington Times reports that, “the planet has been warmer than it is right now, if you believe what global warming alarmists have to say. Mankind’s selfishness is producing ‘excessive’ amounts of carbon dioxide, has set us on a path toward global cataclysm, they insist. The problem with this tale is that it neither fits with the historical record nor with a growing body of scientific evidence.”

more here - http://www.dallasblog.com/201005191006551/dallas-blog/ancient-rome-shows-global-warming-in-reverse.html

To read the entire article from the Washington Times, link here: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/19/nero-was-hotter-than-al-gore/

"EDITORIAL: Nero was hotter than Al Gore"
National Academy of Science study: Ancient times were warmer

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 08:36:00 AM »

“Denial” is not a river in Africa, nor is it a proper term for the legion of climatologists, meteorologists, geologists, and others like myself who have devoted decades to debunking the utter rubbish called “global warming.” So toxic has the term become, the charlatans pushing the fraud have long since abandoned it and begun to refer to “climate change” instead.

The Earth is 4.5 billion years old and I daresay that its climate has been changing since it first cooled, oceans formed, and one-celled forms of life began to develop into complex creatures like dinosaurs, Al Gore and politicians continuing to lie about global warming.

Global warming? Here’s an excerpt from the latest edition of IceAgeNow.com:

UK - Coldest winter in a lifetime - Freezing in May - May 12, 2010
Record Cold in Paris - May 11, 2010
Snow in “sunny” Spain - Coldest May since records began - May 6, 2010
Snow In Southern France - May 5, 2010
Again? Yet another Alberta snowstorm! - May 5, 2010

The biggest news emerging from the conference is that, in addition to the fact that the Earth is ten years into another perfectly natural cooling cycle, it is also verging on another ice age. We are all literally at the end of an interglacial period of approximately 11,500 years.

Bundle up!

more here - http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/23336

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 08:39:22 AM »

Carbon tax is an expensive fraud

AS Eamon Gilmore and others lambaste the Government for not giving adequate protection to those most at risk due to the inception of the carbon tax, why do our elected representatives still refuse to ask the real questions? Why are they not asking what is the justification of a carbon tax?

Yet the past few years have seen a decrease in global temperatures with record cold snaps in many places causing all sorts of chaos as carbon emissions, astonishingly, continue to climb. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which we are told consists of the "creme de la creme" of scientists, climatologists etc, has lost all credibility and so has its "theory" of anthropogenic global warming.

They have been distorting, manipulating and hiding data; while threatening others who oppose their views.

The Medieval Warming Period and Little Ice Age were erased from history by the UN by creating the infamous hockey stick graph that was used all over the world to advocate man-made global warming.

When 30,000 scientists sign a petition saying it is a fraud, there is no exposure; when scandal after scandal is revealed about the IPCC, it is buried in the back pages.

The carbon tax is based on a fraud yet there continues to be a deafening silence from politicians and the media who have both invested heavily in pushing this pseudo-science.

Bear this in mind when you see your forthcoming heating bills.
more here - http://www.independent.ie/opinion/letters/carbon-tax-is-an-expensive-fraud-2166585.html

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.