April 23, 2024, 07:15:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jailhouse Transcripts by Scared Money ( Heart)  (Read 10383 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 23, 2010, 08:37:48 PM »

Misty & Hank part 1 http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd1/vts011.mp3
Misty: 

Hank:  In her boyfriend”s car or something. Shes waiting for him to bring it back.

Misty:  Oh ok!

Hank:  So try tonight, if you can’t get through tonight, when you get up try it in the morning,  Because she said shes doing it. I love you

Misty:  Ok, Is Austin with Lindsy,

Hank: Yeah

Misty:  I want to see him too

Hank:  Hopefully she’ll bring him over.

Misty:  Yeah

Hank:  Lift up so I can see yah.

Misty:  You can’t see me.

Hank:  I can see half,  the top of your nose. There you go.

Misty:  Let me get some more books, make myself higher.

Hank:  So whats been going on?

Misty:  Nothing. Just sitting here, actually just ate dinner.

Hank:  Yeah!

Misty:  Yeah!

Hank:  You ain’t been doing nothing. Cops ain’t come and got yah lately?

Misty:  Nobodies come and ?? with me.

Hank:  You ain’t heard from your lawyer or nothing

Misty:  Nobody, I ain’t heard from anybody . Sitting in here killing time ???? day in court.

Hank:  Yeah, probably won’t be no good for your court that day, they probably a discontinuing like the always do.

Misty:  I don’t know what they are gonna do. Hopefully they will offer something.

Hank:  I doubt if they offer anything right now.  Not until they found out -- the truth.

Misty:  They offering something about these charges.

Hank:  We don’t want um to, we don’t give out charges until the truth comes out because they are not gonna be lenient with yah. So if you know something sister, you need to tell um.

Misty:  I know daddy!

Hank:  You need to tell with your lawyer

Misty:  I know.  Ah so boring!

Hank:  Yeah, I know its boring where I’m at too.

Hank:  I hate living there. all bunch a crime. Ain’t nothing no good around that neighborhood.

Hank:  Just lay inside the room day after day after day, me and ma went out and put about 4 applications today, but they ain’t gone hire her.

Misty:  They might though.!

Hank:  You gotta put down there that you are a felon.

Misty:  Where?

Hank:  They ask yah, on the application they ask yah if you’ve ever been a felon, and she put yeah.. Stuff she can do, that I like, working at a restaurant, they ain’t gone hire her to work on the cash register. All I think she knows is cleaning, working at motels.  They want her to  go get her ged, but hell shes got to learn how to read and write before you can get a ged. She can write a little bit.

Misty:  Who?

Hank:  Her probation officer.

Misty:  Uhm!

Hank:  We heard something today, I just can’t tell you over the phone.

Misty:  From who?

Hank:  You know what it is though.

Misty:  From who?

Hank:  I just heard it through the grapevine. It wasn’t good. Not for you.

Misty:  Huh, Who you talking bout?

Hank:  It wasn’t good for you.

Misty:  Who told you?

Hank:  Just heard some stupid chit.

Misty:  From anybody important?

Misty:  Can you like give me an idea?

Hank:  The idea is that you need to, whatever you know, you need to tell um.

Misty:  Daddy I have.

Hank:  (pauses) Ok

Misty:  And its not my fault they don’t listen.

Hank:  (sighs)  Well, I think your brother took a lie detector test and passed it.

Misty:  Did he?

Hank:  Yeah,.

Misty:  He took it?

Hank:  If I’m not mistaken that’s what I heard.

Misty:  Good, that’s good, I never said that he did anything.

Hank:  I know its good, I know its good.

Misty:  I don’t know why people keep saying that.

Hank:  And Art Harris is suppose to be  having, uh, somebody called me on the way here, and told me that Art Harris is suppose to have  some letter that you sent out and that a family member was suppose to have gave it to him. But hes lying.  Cause I know for a fact there was no family member gave it to um.

Misty: What?

Hank: A letter that came out.

Misty:  What letter?

Hank:  A letter that came from you to one of the family members.

Misty:  Somebody gave him a letter?

Hank:  That’s what they’re saying. But…

Misty:  Whose  they?

Hank:  That’s what they’re saying on the news, that Art Harris is suppose to have a letter.

Misty:  Art Harris ain’t got no let, well, if hes got a letter, oh well.

Hank:  They got it off….

Misty:  Huh?

Hank:  Yep, they got it from the cops.

Misty:  How they get it from the cops when, well yeah!  They can have a letter, I ain’t hiding nothing.

Hank:  Okay I love you Misty!

Misty:  I love you too!

Hank:  I just want all this stuff to get over with.

Misty:  me too, me too Dad.  And you know what, I was told by somebody, that you know how them test come back inconclusit, it doesn’t mean I failed anything. They said that I was , what it means is I was too uhm, I was to ah, nervous to answer the question.

Hank:  Yeah, them things ain’t accurate one hundred percent, they,  they do, work because I know Adam took one,  one time and passed it over some…

Misty:  Whose Adam?

Hank:  Uncle Troy. So I don’t trust um myself. I don’t believe anybody should take one. They stick a wire on your head and trying to…

Misty: They don’t put no wire on your head.

Hank:  Well what they do, put it on your fingers or something?

Misty:  Put 2 things on your fingers, put a thing around your cuff, I mean your arm and 2 here around your belly.

Hank:  Put wires on me to try to prove my innocence or guilt.  I mean I don’t believe in it myself but.

Misty:  Anybody can be, I mean. You nervous either way you look at it. You start crying your m??? are gonna change. Anything you do its gonna change.

Hank:  I’m nervous all the time, so I’d fail um.

Misty:  I took so many of um, like all of um have come back different.  Its ridiculous!

Hank:  Ah , I don’t know baby.  I wish this stuff would get over with.

Misty:  Me too!

Hank:  I don’t know. You guys got me so worried.

Misty:  Now we got to get the other one down here.

Hank:  Yeah.   I love you.

Misty: Just wanna come home.

Hank:  I wish you could.   Give anything to get you home.

Misty:  My bonds so high.

Hank: Only way,  I don’t know sissy.  Things don’t shape up for us we gonna more likely be behind there ourselves for awhile.

Misty:  No!

Hank:  Here I’m not gonna be trying to do no paperwork for something that I really don’t even think I should be even charged for.  I just make um give me my time. Just  get out of here.  We can survive much longer here in Florida, Misty.   Ain’t nobody gonna give me a job here. All I know is drywall. Somebody suppose to work at a restaurant. Can’t even read. I could wash dishes I guess if I get a job, mop floors. 

Hank:  Our world  fu_k up, messed up, and its gonna stay messed up for a long time and I already know. And you are a part of our world. I just want the best for you, whats best for you. Just want this stuff to get over with.

Misty:  Shoulda been over with.   I’m tired of setting here. I could do the same thing at home, waiting on court.

Hank:  Yeah but they want you in jail to punish yah.

Misty: That ain’t punishing nobody.

Hank:  Chit it is.

Misty: That’s making me suffer, this isn’t punishment. Where you just sit around and do nothing. That’s not punishment.  Punishment is where they have you working and doing things in the jail and making you a slave. That’s punishing.   I wish they made me come and clean and do stuff., I’m serious.

Hank:  Yeah, I know, sitting there being restless.

Misty: Yep!

Hank:  Only you can help yourself now, Misty. That’s all you got is to take care of yourself.

Misty: I know!

Hank:  You’re pretty much on your own cause there is nothing we can do. Just love yah.  I’ll always love yah, no matter what, no matter where I’m at. You’ll always be in my…

Misty:) What do you mean. 

Hank:  You’ll always be in my…

Misty:  (tearfully) You guys planning on leaving or something

Hank:  Nah, we ain’t planning on leaving right now, we can’t leave. But eventually if something don’t give and we gone have  to end up having to go somewheres. We can’t live on the streets.

Hank:  I don’t want to leave you. I wish I could find a way to stay for sure. But I’m probably gonna have to do some time to get out of here or your mom too. But I don’t know what to do anymore. If we could just find out what happened to HaLeigh man, everybody would be better off.

Misty:  I know!  People, people don’t understand, if I knew I would never tell. I don’t know anything else.  I told them everything I know. Theres nothing else I can tell them. And I never said my brother did anything and I don’t know why people keep thinking that. Never once, never come out of my mouth.

Hank:  (sighs) I just want us all home together again.

Misty:  Me to dad, me too! I don’t looking out the window. Its makes you depressed. Looking out the window and knowing you know outside. I don’t even look out the window barely. I don’t like looking out the window.

Hank:  I don’t like going outside anymore neither.

Misty:  We go out to the rec once a week. I could of went out early this morning but it was early and I was sleeping so I didn’t get up and go.  I have trouble, I can’t get comfortable sleeping at night , I can’t sleep.

Hank:  I know, I know what it is to be in jail, I’ve been there before.

Misty:  That girl that is here from prison or whatever she wants to lie and make up stories and say that I talked to her before.  I don’t even know this girl.  She was in here for like twenty one nights in here. I didn’t talk to her at all. I didn’t even…

Hank:  Don’t worry about her.

Misty:  Oh, I ain’t worried about none of these bi_ches in here. I stay to my self. They are not worth my time. None of um,  are worth my time. I trying to get in here, come in here,  do what I’ve got to do., do what I got to do.  I ain’t getting in no trouble so they can say what they want, do what they want, I don’t care. They ain’t worth my time.

Hank:  You sit up so I can see yah!

Misty: Can you see me.

Hank:  Yes, I can see yah.

Misty:  Hope Lindsy brings Austin over to you, I want to see him before they go. When do they leave, soon?

Hank:  Yeah, I think Saturday.

Misty:  She still being a pain?

Hank:  Noooo, shes ok, shes stressing herself.

Misty: Huh?

Hank:  Stressing herself , cars, van is just about shot and she don’t know how, shes got an.interview for a job.

Misty: When?

Hank:  the 5th, the 5th of next month and she don’t know how she is gonna get back and forth from work.

Misty:  It will get better man. Well God has just…  I read my bible all the time. I’ve got 2 bibles, I’ve got 2. I read um both all the time. And I know hes gonna answer my prayers. Look he answered  that prayer for us about the car, you got your car back.

Misty:  Hes gonna,  hes gonna, everything is gonna be ok. Its just got keep on praying. And I’m telling yah.  its gonna be ok. I so believe in Jesus so, I know what He said.  He won’t give you more than you can handle, or you can bare. It may seem like, it may seem like its too much but Hes doing it for a reason. He put me here for a reason. That’s why I’m here, cause He put me here for a reason.

Hank:  What reason?

Misty:  Theres no telling what can happen out there on the streets. You know I was dealing with bad people.  Could have been hurt.  Look at that day I got robbed. I could have got killed that day when I got robbed.  So many people out there that want to hurt me, they can’t hurt me in here.

Hank:  Not being locked down all the time. But they can hurt you in there.

Misty: Yeah,   I know they can but.. I just, I’m ready to come home, I definitely am, I’m gone start over.

Hank:  Home!  I’m ready for you to come home, hell there ain’t no home.  Wheres home,   Michigan, bout the only home we’ve got.

Misty: Well, I know when I get out and I’m done, I’m scout free, I’m leaving Florida.   I’m not staying here.  When I get out I’m gonna do what I got to do if I’m on probation or whatever I’m gone do what I got to do, I’m leaving Florida. I’m not staying in Florida. I do not want to live here no more and I’m not.  Start somewhere else

Hank:  I tried to tell you that a long time ago, but you wouldn’t listen.

Misty:  I know, I wish I had just stayed in Tennessee. I was there.

Hank:  I wished you had of too

Misty: I was there.

Hank:  I told you to stay.

Misty: I know.  I wish I would’ve. Didn’t and…

Hank:  Its gonna get a lot tougher Misty I  promise yah.  I can lie to yah.  It’s a long rough road out there.

Misty:  What do you mean?

Hank:  Just is. I don’t see no end of the tunnel.

Misty:  For who?

Hank:  For all of us.

Misty:  Yes there is!  Its not gone be like this Dad, I’m telling you. I lives are gonna get bet..man

Hank: (crying)   I want um to.

Misty:  Me too!

Hank:  (crying)  Just want my family back.

Misty:  (crying)   Me too Dad.  Don’t cry.  I don’t why they won’ let me see my brother in here. They should be, I’m gonna keep writing, tell Tommy to keep writing too.

Hank:  Tommys mad at you for bringing his name up in that chit. He says he knows nothing bout, he was never there. And He does not know why you are saying that about um.

Misty:  They put a lot of things in peoples’ mouths. The cops do a lot. They try to say more than what was even said. They do.

Hank:  I know they do. And I tell um.  I know sissy, I want you home.

Misty:  Me too.  I want to come home.

Hank:  And don’t be holding nothing back from nobody…

Misty:  Daddy, I’m not!

Hank:  Just get it out there.  Let it out man. Tell the truth.

Misty:  I swear on everything that I’ve told the truth dad. Theres nothing else to tell.  I don’t know.  And that’s the truth, you know.   If I knew, they would have knew all along time ago.

Hank:  I know they would’ve.

Misty: (tearfully) And I’m tired of ?? putting things on me.  I didn’t do anything wrong. And they wanna keep putting me like I’m this fu_king  horrible person and I’m not. I didn’t do nothing to deserve none of this man. I always had a heart. I always tried to help people and everything. Always get screwed over all the time.  And Ronald just used me.

Hank:  I tried to tell you that.

Misty:  He did. He did use me.  He used me for a babysitter.  He used me for everything that he wanted me, and his family too.  That’s the only reason he wanted me around is to be their babysitter because they were tired of babysitting the kids.  That’s exactly why. And then when they didn’t need me no more, when HaLeigh come up missing and they didn’t need me no more thats when they wanted me to leave. Because they had everybody  helping them hand and foot. That’s exactly why. And they wanna say since I come into their family its been drama. No!  Since Ronald come into my life its been drama.

Hank:  Serious drama!

Misty:   They all got mad at me and Ronald. Always fu_king, he was rude all the time cause he was shot up in his arm and they didn’t want him to shot up. And he tried to kill hisself. Well they need to look at him a little hard too. Why was he trying to kill hisself?  Why would, you know.  He did nothing but use me. But nobody looks, hes sweet and innocent. He don’t do nothing wrong. Why would’nt  he answer the phone?

Hank:  Yeah, and theres tales that said  people knows. theres tales that  they said that Ronald snuck out of there, out of the werk that night.

Misty:   Alright  when I called him that night, how come he didn’t answer the phone?  I called and called and he didn’t answer the phone and as soon as I opened the door hes there. And he talks like, he said that he was a drug dealer and all this stuff back in the day. He talks about all this chit Why did that black guy tell, say that uh, them people had her and he was gonna go back and get her.  But if he told, if Ronald told then he was coming to kill him. Theres all this chit that they don’t even look at, they just want to look at me.  And I’m tired of it. I’m gonna start sticking up for myself. I’m not letting people run me down no more, I’m not.  I know I didn’t have nothing to do with anything and God knows. So they all can kiss my butt.

Hank:  I know that you didn’t do nothing. I just dont  know if you know something.

Misty:   I don’t know, I’m telling yah, if I knew I would…

Hank:  I believ…

Misty:    Its just, I don’t know. You wanna, like in my mind its just like you know,  people keep saying this person, this person, so in your mind you like hey its that person. So you actually start to believe it. Like the Joe thing, I wanna believe that because that is what I keep hearing and just makes like sense. Like that’s what happened, you know. I don’t know for a hundred percent that that was him, I don’t know.

Hank:  That’s why you don’t talk to them cops unless your lawyers there Misty. Never should have. Well you knew better than that.

Misty:    I know people, there is some girls back in the cells and they were just talking about it, and they tell me,   That’s it, that’s it, so that just got my head, that’s what it was.    I don’t know anything.  People put stuff in my head and I don’t know what to believe. That’s all.

Hank:  I know baby.  Its gonna come out. They’re gonna find out.  They can’t, whoever gots the secret man, they ain’t gone be able to hold us back forever.  Cops aren’t stupid they’ll figure it out.

Misty:  I’ll be in here until then. That’s not right. Cause I didn’t do anything. That’s the only reason I’m in here and you know that. And its not fair. I don’t deserve to be in here.  I didn’t do… I mean whatever they have me on doing, yeah whatever, but they try to make it seem like, they just try to make it seem so much worse.

Hank:  Yeah that’s how tv does. The cops just wanna do their jobs, you know I understand um.

Misty:  Me too, I understand um.  They need to move on., away from me. Get off of me. They need to move on.  I’ve been telling them that, just move on.  I don’t have the answer. I’m not the key what they keep saying.  Not me.

Hank:  I know baby. I just had to know for sure and I believe yah. I didn’t believe all that other mess.

Misty:    I know.

Hank:  I know what was going on.  But you can’t be pointing the fingers at somebody that you don’t know who done it. If you know somebody who done it you need to tell the truth.

Misty:    But I don’t.  I really don’t.

Hank:  You just made it worse on yourself playing that game. Don’t play no games little Misty, no games at all.

Misty:    Dad the whole…

Hank:  Theres no excuse.  Its just getting you in trouble.  I know you don’t understand Misty, but its just getting you in more trouble.  The cops all that wanna know is the truth.

Misty:    And I don’t have it though and I keep telling um that and I keep telling um that. It seems like they want me to say something, so they want me to say something just so they’re happy, you know.  I keep telling them that I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know and they keep pressuring me say yes you do, yes you do, yes you do, like they want to make you…I don’t know,  They put  try to… I can’t even explain it.

Hank: Oh, I know how they work.

Misty:    I’m young, eighteen year old girl, Dad I’m not a trouble maker.  I’ve never been in trouble before.  I’ve never been jail.  Never been ?? in jail. I’m stressed out and all these cops wanna keep trying, like every time I say something, even  before this I told them everything I know, but then still I am a liar, I’m still not telling the, theres more to it. You’re ninety nine percent, half way there but not a hundred percent.  All the pieces aren’t there. That’s what they keep saying and I don’t understand. I’ve told you everything, so leave me alone. Theres nothing else I can tell yah. Why would I be volunteering for all this stuff, volunteering, going against my lawyer.  Everything he said I went against.

Hank:  Yeah, don’t do that. They want you to loose your lawyer.

Misty:    I’m not! I’m not!  I’m not!

Hank:  They want you to loose your lawyer.

Misty:    Oh I’m not doing nothing, I’m saying before this, when I was home and stuff ,   you know.  All them tests and stuff. Well the reason I did them test is because what Tim Miller said that he was going to stop looking for her if I didn’t.  And then Ronald’s family put a lot of pressure on me. Ronald put a lot of pressure on me. Everybody just pressure, pressure, pressure, pressure.  Poor me, I didn’t know what to do.  I loved um,  but he used me now I see. Everything that people say he was, if he was like everything that Crystal says I do believe Crystal everything she said about Ronald and Amber.  I believe everything both of them said.

Hank:  I guess they got Crystal in rehab or something now. That’s what I heard through the grapevine.

Misty:   That’s good. Maybe she will go to rehab and get out and do the right thing with her son. I feel bad for her too, you know

Hank:  That’s what I heard.

Misty:   Ronald is, I don’t know.

Hank:  Ronald is in love with his drugs and himself.

Misty:    Yep! That’s exactly what he is.  You see Lindsy Daddy?

Hank:  Nah, I can’t got my glasses, I can’t see that far.  Shes like over here somewheres. She’ll leave me some minutes over there. And I’ll try to get back up here Thursday. But I know but  theres suppose to be minutes on there,  twenty five You might want to cut back to every other day or something. til I can stretch it out, you know. I don’t know.  Just call til there gone and when they’re gone we’ll just try to get some more if not, whatever.   Always remember if I can’t talk to yah or can’t see yah, I love yah, always will love yah. And there will be some way some how we will get in contact again, you know what I mean.  Timmy, you know Timmy is gonna keep trying to get minutes on his phone. But its getting tough out here for everybody right now. My extension, My twenty week extension, I’ve already been on about eight weeks of it. Some say that they passed a law where I could get another extension, but I don’t know.  I gotta start paying on your mom’s fines or she is gonna end up in jail for sure. Some times I wonder if jail time will just do both of us some good and get it over with where they don’t want us.

Misty:    That’s not fair.

Hank:  Well because they got us trapped here and I don’t want to be trapped. Then I’m not living on the streets no how, no way.  I rather be in jail than live on the streets.  Let the state take care of me for awhile.  I got some medical problems that need to be token care of anyways. I’m tired of hurting.

Misty:  They don’t take care of your medical in this place

Hank:   Well after awhile they’ve got to.  They can’t let you sit there and let you be in pain no 24/7. And if there is medical reasons, and I’ve got medical reasons and I need surgery. I need surgery on my back, probably my hip, and my knee. I get where I don’t care no more. I’m tired of fighting to survive.  Now my kids are all screwed up. And I don’t see the end Misty, I don’t even see daylight anymore. I’m depressed all the time. I don’t wanna go out in the world or nothing. I have no desires to do anything any more. Just lay off in that room and  think and think and think and worry and worry and worry. I’m tired.  Its gonna kill me.  If something don’t give man,  I don’t know whats gonna happen to me. I just want the best for you and your brother, you know.  Want you to come home and your brother to come home.

Misty:    Me too

Hank:  But if you don’t knowing, you don’t know nothing so don’t try to say you know something if you don’t know it.

Misty:  I know

Hank:  I want to know the truth.  I want the world to know the truth.  Its possible that Joe was down there. I don’t put nothing pass um but

Tape ran out at this point.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 09:44:23 PM »

Misty & Hank Part3  Something about white boy Greg
.http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd2/VTS_02_1_mpeg4.mp4

Misty:  The state attorney that I have in Putnam County.

Misty:  Shes over here too.

Hank:  Humph!

Misty:  So thats I guess. I mean, I don’t know what that means.   Donna went to court earlier today.

Hank:  Well, what did she get?

Misty:  Ah, she got, she didn’t even get to see the judge. She got continued I guess. Oh, she coming back, talking all kind of chit. Coming to the door, I’m not even trying to pay attention to her, Shes like, oh yeah, they’re not giving us any kind of deal ah, I was like you don’t know, cause I’m not even talking to her. Shes like they are not giving us any kind of deal, we have to go to trial, twenty five years I was like whatever man,  don’t even talk, I’m not even talking to her. Shes just trying to start stuff. I thought you were coming at six tonight.

Hank:  No, I just got lucky and got some gas money.

Misty:  Yep, I got court at 1:30 on the eight of June, of June. Another pretrial, I don’t know whats gonna happen though.

Hank:  Your lawyer ain’t telling yah nutun?

Misty:  Ah, I mean hes talking to me, yeah, but, I don’t know whats gonna happen. I know uh just he wants to talk to yall again in person.

Hank:  Well, he called us and told us he would be getting in touch with us.

Misty:  Yeah, I need you guys to call um and ask him about that thing in April.  Ask him what day it is.  That would be perfect. I want that.

Hank:  (sighs) Sit up!

Misty:  (sounding annoyed) Let me get a book, k. cause I can’t see yah.

Hank:  Peggy, that Peggy Cone came to seen us yesterday.

Misty:  Did she?

Misty:  What did she want?

Hank:  Something about white boy Greg.

Misty:  Oh, whad they say?

Hank:  They just, somebody is going around saying that that stuff happened,  that supposedly happened at a party and they know its true…

Misty:  They’re fu_king insane.

Hank:  and they supposed to put her body in that uh, uh, that pond. I don’t know how true it is.

Misty:  They’re +++++++ dad. They’re something else. They’re fu_king +++++++. If it was white boy then they need to figure out and see what he knows because I have no idea.  That’s a fu_king lie. I don’t give a fu_k. There was no pardee. I did not go to no fu_king pardee.

Hank:  (sighs) I don’t know Misty. Things are probably get even more tougher than this Missy. Your mom is probably gonna be in jail for ninety days.

Misty:  Oh God

Hank:  I know baby, well theres a pretty good chance, theres a pretty good chance  that she will.

Misty:  Tommy’s money is in his account.

Hank:  Alisha said she did not mean, she didn’t mean to hang up on yah, but she was at the beach she lost signal.

Misty:  Oh! Whose that back there?

Hank:  Back where?

Misty:  Is there somebody, a lady back there?

Hank:  Theres a couple of ladies over there.

Misty:  Ah, yeah, I talked to her but Tommy’s money is in there. And there was a juvenile that went to court with me and hes over here by Tommy and I told him to tell Tommy that his money should be in his account.  Well talk to me tonight so I can call yall.

Hank:  Does he have any more minutes?

Misty:  Yeah!  I have two more phone calls, but I need you to tell him to make sure his battery is charged.

Hank:  Chelsea told me to tell yah, that ah, that ah, don’t call til later, because Timmys at work and shes got the phone.

Misty:  Yeah we gone call after six

Hank: K. Its tough for us out there right now. We lucky to find a phone and spend gas money to come here for one week and then the following week its, I’m broke. Cause it takes every two weeks I only get paid.  I mean you can’t be getting upset Misty, because you’re gonna have to learn to deal with it. I mean it hurts me too not to be able to come to see yah. I wanna see you, I want yah home

Misty:  (whining) Me too!

Hank:  I said if you know anything that can help yourself, help yourself man. Don’t be fu_cking holding nothing back.

Misty:  That’s the thing I don’t.

Hank:  I know, but somebody knows, somebody knows something.

Misty:  I know, but its not me.

Hank:  I believe yah!

Misty:  You think if I knew I would be satting here, in this place like this. 

Hank: I know, it doesn’t makes no sense baby!  I just want you to do something for, to get out man.

Misty:  I wish you knew I had court, you could have been over there.  You were here in town. . I just got back. They didn’t tell you that you had to wait or anything?

Hank:  No, I got here at 2, and they told me I had to wait til 2:45, come back. What time you go to court.

Misty:  Ah, it was like 1:30. Yeah it was like 1:30. I didn’t know I had court. I was out  for lunch and after lunch  they said Misty are you ready and I said ready for what? She said for court and I said for real. She said yeah, and I was like yeah, hold on. And I was riding in the van, they had me in the van. The boys were in the back and I was in the front and theres that one boy in there talking. He was like yeah, Misty you’re doing good, don’t let them bring you down. You’re doing real good, just hang on. Hes from Putnam County, so he knows John Baaar-en   

Hank:  Whose that?

Misty:  Who you think John Barten is?

Hank:  I don’t know.

Misty:  Ah, John Barten is the boy in that trailer with the, that has Timmy’s dog.

Hank:  Oh yeah, snitch!

Misty:  Yeah!

Hank:  You can’t,  I’m not going over Tony’s house for nothing. I don’t like them people. I don’t want to nothing to do with them kind of people.

Misty:  Well dad, sometimes you know if it gets,  I knew that he would do it for me though..

Hank:  Hes full of chit. He wasn’t gonna do nothing for yah.

Misty:  How’d you get money?

Hank:  I got ten dollars don’t worry.  Hope I got enough gas to make it home on. It only give me a quarter of a tank. Gas is like almost three dollars a gallon. Friday as soon as I get my check I’ll get minutes on phone

Misty:  K

Hank:  But I got get some money for your mom for her probation,  cause I don’t want them violating her on that and giving her more time. I don’t know how I’m gonna make it by myself for 3 months anyways.

Misty:  I just don’t understand I think they are gonna add time

Hank:  I don’t know. I don’t know.

Misty:  She didn’t even do anything.

Hank:  Well, I don’t know. Your mom is gonna have to straighten her life out too. Maybe it will be good for her.

Misty:  Yeah, she don’t need to go to da jail, not in Putnam County.

Hank:  I don’t want her to go there but you know if she goes its not gonna kill her

Misty:  I know its not gonna kill her, but that place is not for her.  Not that place.

Hank:  Well she needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Straighten her life out, shes getting on my nerves, I’m telling yah, you just don’t even know.  All this chit is getting on my nerves . I’m sick of it. 

Misty:  Ask her, didn’t she get a new probation officer?

Hank:  Yeah, Mr. King

Misty:  Tell her she needs to ask him if she can come to my court date.

Hank:  She can’t leave the county right now.

Misty:  But will you please when you leave here call him, my lawyer so when I call tonight I’ll know.

Hank:  I’ll call but he won’t answer, but I’ll call  I probably can’t do it til I get home because I don’t got his number. I’ll call and leave it on his recording  that you said  her  court date is being changed if you would give me a call let me know what day it is.

Misty:  Cause I don’t know what day it is.

Hank:  Everybody elses is in May

Misty:  Yeah, but he said that, ah, April twenty something I think.

Hank:  I got a hearing myself to go to, its April 29th  on that restitution for that guy that ran me over. But hell he ain’t got no money, I ain’t…

Misty:  Is that the date that they’re sentencing people?

Hank:  No, I go 29th  for a, its for restitution

Misty:  Oh ok!

Hank:  I know hes gonna be on probation and hes gotta pay a certain amount of money a month. I’ll get some of it. I don’t know what I’ll get. Twenty five, one lady said it could be a hundred dollars a month, I mean whatever!   

Misty:  Its better than nothing.

Hank:  I hope more. I know, but I need more . Hell hes the one that cost me my job. Hes the one caused all this grief in my life, with not working.

Hank:  I would have still had my job if the sob crashed into me.

Hank:  He needs to be paying my rent,  and my probation chit.

Misty:  Ah man,

Hank:  I’m sure I’m gonna probably get twelve months probation.

Misty:  I was, I was so nervous today in court.  I was shaking, cause they said this judge is mean, but…

Hank:  They’re not mean, they’re just, they can only do what the law

Hank: you know requires. Its just, everybody knows that you are not a drug dealer and if it wasn’t for this HaLeigh case they probably wouldn’t be as hard on yah. But something got to give about HaLeigh. Haleighs gotta come home

Hank: Shes been gone too long. Her family needs closure, and hell we all need closure too. I mean people can think what they want, but I love that little girl just like they did. I mean, I thought the world of that little girl.

Misty:  Me too, me too! Did mom get her letter?

Hank:  Ah we ain’t got no letter today.  I don’t know bout today, she …

Misty: I haven’t got the card yet either.

Hank:  It’ll probably be there today or tomorrow.

Misty:  Tomorrow, cause the mail already come today.

Hank:  You need to watch what you are saying to your nanny and them guys.  They’re talking to Art Harris and you don’t, they guy don’t, none of um need to talk to that sob.

Misty:  I don’t tell nanny nothing though.

Hank:  Well, because shes talking to him and hes…

Misty:  I don’t talk about my case

Hank:  Hes befriending, trying to befriend her trying to get what he can Hes already got some bullchit out there on yah. Something about you and Donna and some other girls doing some stupid chit. Suppose to be some lesbian stuff, or some chit.

Misty:  Okay

Hank:  I swear something like, somebody called and told me that.  That Debbie lady called and told me that was on the internet. Art Harris is not, he lies, he says chit you know. 

Misty:  Oh yeah and its all true remember.

Hank:  Yeah, he calls it exclusive interviews , he ain’t had no exclusive interviews

Hank:  They don’t need to talk to um no more. You need to tell nanny you guys don’t need to talk to um no more. But they just wanna get on Nancy Grace or some chit

Misty: I don’t know what they’re doing I…

Hank:  Well I’m just telling yah!

Misty:  talked to her earlier , shes suppose to get minutes put on her phone today.

Hank:  Just telling you man, don’t be talking to that guy. All hes trying to do is cause you more grief.

Misty:  I know!

Hank:  That’s what those Peggy Cones guys are investigating now

Misty:  Well let um investigate it.  Let um, because I have nothing to do with it and I don’t know who did. If  I did they’d knew a long time ago and they can leave me alone. 

Hank:  That what you should of said all in the beginning instead of going saying that other crap. Now they don’t believe nothing you say.

Misty:  And I said that chit in the beginning dad, anyways and still didn’t believe me. Okay, I don’t know what my mind , I don’t know dad! I’m going crazy in this fu_king place

Hank:  I know, I’m gone go crazy out here.

Misty:  the whole time. I’m not come out of this pc chit. I’m gone be stuck in this one cell come out. She told me come out when nobody else is out but its barely anything… This is ridiculous. I don’t need this, I don’t need to be pc. They shouldn’t…

Hank:  Yeah you do.

Misty:  No I don’t . I wanna go work in the kitchen. I wanna be able ,  You know that’s crazy. I can’t do nothing

Hank:  I know!

Misty:  Nothing at all.

Hank:  Well if you get out in population, you be put in the hole anyway cause there’ll be people fighting yah. I guarantee it.

Misty:  Well theres, but they don’t have to put me in pc. Theres a block right across the hall that’s not protective, I mean , I don’t have to be pc cause they don’t want to put me over there in general population. They can put me in the work release one, so I can work at least, but I just want…   

Hank:  Yeah, I wish…

Misty:  I can’t wait til this is over and whatever they do with me just do it so I can just get out of this place cause I  don’t want to be in this jail no more. I hate this place.

Hank:  You ain’t gone like it no place you go Misty. Its all, jail is jail.

Misty:  I know I’m not gonna like it but its better than this. I’m not gonna be locked in a freaking protective custody

Hank:  Oh I know babe. I know its got to be fu_ked up.

Misty:  I sat here last night I had a dream about going to prison. I did have a dream about that. Ronald keeps coming to my head. Like  I go to sleep, I wake up in the middle of the night crying because of him. I don’t know, I’m just so tired of this. I barely slept last night. They took me off my medicine so, because I’m breaking out with something. I don’t know what it is. But they don’t, they won’t , no one even knows how I feel. No one has ever had to walk in my shoes. People, keeping me lock down like this is not what I need. 

Hank:  They don’t care what you need Misty, they’re trying to punish you, they don’t care.

Misty:  How about everybody else they are trying to punish. You know I’m no different from anybody else in this place. 

Hank:  They’re trying to get to you.

Misty:  Donna was on tv, so why is she in protective custody?

Hank:  Because she ain’t got, people don’t think that she had anything to do with

Misty:

Hank:  Yeah but that ain’t why you are in protective custody. It ain’t gonna change 

Misty:  I know! Not til I leave this place.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 09:25:09 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – Tommy Can't Sleep In Jail!
http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may4021.mp3

TC:  Hey whats up, what are you doing?

LC:   Nothing, your hair looks good.

TC:  Thank yah. I’m tired man, I ain’t  slept in two days.

LC:  Why?

TC:  I just can’t sleep. That’s all I know.  It sucks.

LC:  None of us can get ahold of your mom and dad, texting or anything.  Chelsea and Tim can’t get ahold texting or calling. The only people that have talk to them is your  nanny.

TC:  They do got their phone?

LC:  Yea, and they won’t answer. They won’t answer none of  our calls or texts, not nothing from Chelsea & Tim, nothing.

TC:  I wonder what their deal is.

LC:  I don’t know.  I wrote them a nasty message.

TC:  Wonder whats going on with um.

LC:  I don’t know . Ain’t no telling.

TC:  What time is it?

LC:  Almost  2 o’clock

TC:  Fu_ _  man, I ain’t slept in 2 days.

TC:   I don’t know.  I can’t sleep.  Its b/s    yeah  I had a bad headache, someone gave me  some tylenol.   So tired

TC:  I got your pictures today

LC:  You did

TC:  and your letters.  I read one of your letters, I ain’t read the other one yet.

LC:  giggle giggle giggle

LC:    Did you like the  pictures.

TC:  Yeah they are alright.  Laylas so cute.

LC:  Did you like my pictures..

TC:  Yeah you need to send me some better ones.

LC:  I couldn’t help it.  That’s all I can do.  I don’t know. What kind?

TC:  Just send me some better ones.   Chit.   I wonder whats up with my damn parents man

LC:   You like, did you see the bedspread?

TC:  Yea, its cute

TC:  Fu _ _ ,  this chit sucks, I wanna come home.

LC:  You don’t like my pictures Tom?

TC:  I like um, yea I like um

LC:  No you don’t. your lying

TC:  Yes, I do , I love um.

LC:   Their ugly

TC:  Nooo!   Look good baby

LC:  I love you

TC: I love you too. I was hoping you would come tonight so Austin could come.

LC:  Yeah I will bring him Thursday.

TC:  Alright

LC:  Got so much to do. Had to go to a t-ball game tonight and stuff like that.

TC:   Yeah well have fun.

LC:   Just try to stay busy, ya know.

TC:  I know.  I hope I’m able to go to sleep tonight. Damn, this chit sucks.

LC:  I don’t know why you can’t sleep

TC:  I don’t either man.  My back been killing me, fu_ laying on that sorry ass mat, I just can’t sleep.  Fu_ _ing thought, I didn’t know what time it was and all of a sudden they were bringing breakfast trays in, I was like damn.

LC:  Why is that wrinkle in your forehead.

TC:  I don’ know, cause I’m tired.  (giggle) Holding my eyes open.

TC:  I miss yah

LC:  I miss you too baby, sucks.

TC:  Yep

LC:  Why you so smiley?

TC:  Glad to see you.

LC:  I told yah I’d be here.

TC:  I know.

LC:  Told your mom and dad, I was like you know, I can’t rely on you guys anymore. Its good thing I have my friend to watch the kids while I come here.

TC:  They must be getting high or sumpin. They’ve been on a binge. They need to quit, they need to give you your fu_ _ing  money so I can get some more money.

LC:   That’s ok, karma, I’ll get um.

TC:  Bullchit, they wouldn’t answer me when I tried calling um,  I ain’t gonna call um for a couple of days.

LC:  They keep messing with me, I’m gonna call Art Harris.

TC:  And,   what are you going to say, what you tell on um.

LC:  Everything

TC:  Whadda you mean?

LC:  I will tell them that they borrowed money, that they ain’t taken nobodys calls.

TC:  Oh well, he doesn’t want to hear that.

LC:  Ah yeah he does. It be great.  Nancy Grace ain’t playing nothing new. She’ll love it.

TC:  giggle, giggle, giggle

LC:  I love you

TC:  I love you too.  What you being doing today, nothing, just hanging out at the house?

LC:  Yeah nothing, I got up, and cook the kids some bacon.  Nobody ate it, cept me.

TC:  Whose got the kids, Lisa?

LC:  Yeah

TC:  They stayed at the house or they ride with you?

LC:   They rode with me.  Cause when we get back  I’ve got to get Austin, I’ve go to the t-ball game, then I’ve got to go the gym, then I’m going out to ?? to watch  Lisa get her tongue pierced.

TC:  Wheres she doing that at?

LC:  The tattoo guy.  Hes home like 2 days a week. He works in Jacksonville

TC:  You don’t be doing none of that chit. For real, you better not.

LC:  What, my tongue?

TC:   None of it. You make me mad if you do.

TC:  Because you don’t need to do that.

LC:  Your crazy

TC:  I’m telling you, you better not

TC:  Because its uncalled for.

LC:  No its not

TC:  Yes it is.  There’s no reason for that stupid chit.  Well then you wait til I get home.

TC:  Then I’ll go with yah.

LC:  Why

TC:  Because

LC:  Its funny,  its funny  (giggle , giggle, giggle, giggle)

TC:  I’m telling you, you better not do it.

LC:  ok, why

TC:  Because you don’t need to. Theres no reason for it.

LC:  Its funny Tom

TC:  Its not funny

LC:  Its funny

TC:  No its not

LC:  It is funny.  Anyways

TC:  Well then you just wait for me to get home fore you do it.

LC:  I’m gone to get your name tattooed across my forehead.

TC:  Nah, don’t do that.  Not on your forehead. (giggle , giggle} Think I’ve got 14 days til I go to court.

LC:  uh huh, yep, need to call Stephen Brown and your lawyer when I leave here.

TC:  Yeah,  hes suppose to come see me again this week.  Hope he does.  You really look good today.

LC:  I just got in the shower, put my hair up. I just got a pair of capris on and a t-shirt.

TC:  (giggle , giggle) God I miss cha!

LC:  I miss you too honey

Simultaneously: I love you!

TC:  So Sharon and them are really coming down when I go to court.?

LC:  Their not sure now. I think She wants to come down and visit you.  Cause if she comes for the court date she won’t be able to come visit you.

TC:  When is she coming?

LC:   Either the week that I’m gone or the week after. I’m going to ask um when I leave about what do I need to do for an out of state visitation. Is there a way that can do it on line, fax stuff or what.

TC:  What do you got to do just show um your fu_ _ing id, right?

LC:  You have to fill out an application then takes like 24 hours for it to approve.  If your mom and dad come here, say they come today or something, or tomorrow and I am not with them, don’t waste my visit.

TC:  How am I gonna know?  Their going to call me out of my cell to come down here for a visit. . I ain’t gonna know whose here.

LC:  I’m not coming til Thursday.  So if somebody comes today or somebody comes tomorrow, its not me.

TC:  Well alright, then I won’t come out of my cell then. I’ll tell them I don’t want no fu_ _ing visit.

LC:  And I’ll let you know, you need to call me Wednesday night and I will let you know what time I’m gonna come on Thursday.

TC:  Alright.  Come in the p.m. hours you know,  like 6, 7

LC:  I have my spinning classes at 6:30 on Thursday night.

TC:  Oh well, you’ve got to bring my son, you’ll have to miss it.

LC:  No

TC: (gruffly) Huh!

LC:  (quickly responds) I’ll pick him up early.  I like the spinning class.  I’m gonna get better at it.

Inmate Kenny:  inaudible (asking about Lindsy’s friend Lisa)

TC:  Shes out in the van watching my kids.

LC:  Yeah right, I heard him.  Is that Kenny again?  How old is he, old?

TC:  Yeah

Inmate Kenny:  inaudible

TC:  Instead of eating cookies

LC:  What?

TC:  He said give her something to do instead of eating cookies.

LC:  That’s messed up

TC:  Yeah, I know

LC:  Lets not talk about it cause I gotta watch Nancy Grace with her and she’ll be mad at me.

TC:  I ain’t said nobody’s name

LC:  You just said that she was in the car watching your kids

TC:  Ah yea fu_ _ .  (giggle, giggle) When is she going home?

LC:  Um probably before I leave.

TC:  Because your grandpa ain’t gone have you leaving nobody there.

LC:  Oh yeah I know

TC:  Have you talk to him lately?

LC:  Aaaah, no, I think last week

TC:  Whats up with that money you were telling me about? You getting it? You said your getting 3 grand.

LC:  Ah, oh that was just something he said. I told him yesterday about what you said, but he did not say anything about it. I’m not worried about it. I know if I need money I can get it, you know what I mean. But I’m not asking  anybody  no matter, from my grandparents  or whoever, I not asking for it unless I really need it.

TC:  Yeah, you gonna have to put some in here next week.  When you come Monday or something. I ‘ve got 5 dollars left.

LC:  You got 5 dollars, I thought you had $15

TC:  I did but I had to use some of it

LC:  You must owe people in there

TC:  No, (giggle) ok

LC:  Ok

TC:  Nah, nah

LC:  So have you been to the nurse’s office and got weighed yet?

TC:  No, I should be going to the dentist here in a few days, they say I should be there Wednesday. I got a fu_ _ing , where they pulled my tooth there is a fu_ _ing bump done developed.  Its all full of blood.  Its nasty. LC:  Oh my gosh

TC:  I don’t know what the hell it is.

LC:  They’re just gonna pop it.

TC:  Yeah I know

LC:  If they’re gonna do that, they need to be make sure they put you  on antibiotic before they do it.

TC:  Then I’ve got that wisdom tooth pushing into where they pulled my tooth out. Its coming in sideways, its going into the hole  They are going to charge me $10 to do that chit.

LC:  That’s ?? You need to get it taken care of.

TC:  I know. I will as soon as I can.  I just don’t want to have to give them $10

TC:  I hope I can take care of this chit when I go to court.  I’m sick of being in here. Sick of being on lockdown all the time, it b/s.

LC:  Why don’t they let you out?  or send you somewhere else, tell them to send you to Flagler county

TC:  Yeah, right

LC:  Why, at least I can see you

TC:  They ain’t gonna do that. They gonna leave me right here in this fu_ _ ing jail. Bunch of b/s

LC:  Don’t yawn

TC:  I can’t help it.  : I’m sick of this place

LC: I’m sick of you being here.

TC:  I know , me too dammit, this is bs.  So fu_ _ stupid. Get myself in trouble

LC: Never would have thought.

TC:  Just have to learn my lesson

LC: Am I allowed to send you books?

TC: I don’t know, what kind of books?

LC:  Theres this, its like a, I don’t know, it’s a really good book.  Its about recovery and stuff. and  I think you would really like it.

TC:  I don’t know. You have to call and ask. I know you can send me magazines if you bought me a  prescription and they send um to me through the company.

Unidentified inmate:  She can send you books too.

TC:  She can send me books.

Unidentified inmate:  longs it comes from the bookstore.

TC:  Longs it comes from the bookstore. Cause shes got this book on recovery for addictions and she wants to send it to me.

Unidentified inmate:  You got to have a bookstore send it.

TC:  You have to have a bookstore send it to me, it can’t come from you, its b/s

LC: Well maybe I can

TC:  You need to sign me up for a fu_ ing  fishing magazine and have them start sending me some fu _ing magazines.

Unidentified inmate:  inaudible

TC:  Yeah and fish

LC:  What?

TC:  He says when I go fishing all I catch is a buzz.  A lot of the times but a lot of the times I caught fish.

LC:  Crazy! Maybe I’ll see how much it cost, yeah I’ll look up on line and see if I can find you some magazines.

TC:  Like bass master magazines or some salt water chit. Get some saltwater magazines.

LC:  Alright, I’ll look and see how much the book cost, if I can get a soft back or hard back., cause soft back is cheaper. See how much it cost to get sent to you.

TC:  What did you do find on line or some chit.

LC: This lady told me about it yeah, and she said she brought it for her whole family. It was like the best book. Even the people that weren’t even addicted and she said that it helped

TC:  Well if its on line you can probably have it sent to me.

LC: Yeah, its like shes not addicted but she lost a nephew from pill overdose and stuff.  He was on methadone and taking pills and they said that when they did the autopsy the toxicology report came back and said the methadone, having all that methadone in your system and taking a little bit of pills, he was taking xanax, lortabs and morisets, that the methadone is what killed him.

TC:  Gee I’m lucky I ain’t O Ded.

LC:  Yep you are.

TC:  All the fu_ _ing pills I done sniffed

LC:   She says it’s the perfect book. She says its really good and you can really like understand it. She gave me the name of the book and the author. So I have to look it up. I lost the name of the book last night on accident, so I have to call, I’ll have to get it from her tonight.

TC:  Who is she?

LC:  Some lady, I don’t know. Some lady that got my phone number off  tv and call me
:
TC:  (angrily) Why  the fu_ _  would they have your phone number on tv

LC:  Because they have our phone records all over the internet.

TC:  That’s b/s. Now people just fu_ _ing calling in. That’s b/s  That pisses me off.

LC: Shes from Maryland

TC:  I don’t understand how they can put your f_ _ing private information like that on tv.  I can see, maybe put our conversation, which is still b/s, but put your phone number, that don’t make no sense.

LC:  Yeah, I guess they got it when we

TC:  Anybody could fu_ _ing try to stalk you or hurt you or something, That’s some b/s

LC:  Well its not that they have our actually phone number, its our phone calls when we all got new phones. You know how we were given um to each other on the phone like saying “my phone number is”

TC:  Well still that’s still the same. They shouldn’t put that up there like that.

LC:  That’s how she got it. But shes really, really nice. Shes totally harmless.  Shes just somebody to talk to. She really doesn’t ask me lots of questions, I just can kind of vent to her, you know. Shes a sweet lady.

TC:  Yeah!  My sister is gonna be mad. Shes not gonna have a visitor today.

LC:  Too bad, so sad

TC:  I hear yah!  You can leave a message on their phone tell not to come see me unless they get a hold of you. Cause I aint trying?? my 2 visits with you.

LC:  I told um, trying I’m on my way. She is gonna have to rely on you. I say I’m on my way right now in my van. Hopefully it doesn’t break down to see Tommy. I said it sucks to be you.

TC:  I wonder whats up with their fu_ _ing problem. I hope they’re alright.

LC:  Your nannys talked to them. They’re alright. And if they are not alright, then they don’t contribute to society anyways.

TC:  You better hush. That’s mean.  When did you talk to my nanny?

LC:  I didn’t. Chelsea did.

TC:  When did she say she talk to um?

LC:  Today, or yesterday, yesterday

TC:  I tried calling um and it fu_ _ring just, and rings and rings.

LC:  Yeah that’s what happens to me, its just rings, rings and rings, goes straight to voicemail.

TC:  They need to quit messing with that chit, that’s what they need to do. I know they are.

LC:  They better pay me my money.

TC:  Yeah they better. I’m gonna tell um when I talk to um. F_ _k, motherf_ _kers yall got an income coming in., ya’ll need to pay Lindsy the money that ya’ll owe her. She ain’t got a job right now.

LC:  I’ve got kids to take care of, diapers to buy

TC:  Start giving her something, f_ _k

LC:  You know how much medicine I’ve bought for Dustin

TC:  Is he still sick

LC:  Yep!

TC:  I like them pictures you sent me of the boys. Their hats on side ways with the glasses

LC:  Laylas pretty huh?  Shes getting really pretty, little girl huh

TC:  Yeah she is.  Yeah I miss her.  So cute with her little glasses.  She bent down, trying to jump or something.

LC:  Yeah

TC:  So cute

LC:  You should see her today. She made me, I gelled her hair up, its all curly, gelled her bangs sideways and put a headband on. She thinks shes the cutest thing ever.

TC:  Take some more pictures for me.

LC:  I will. I left my camera at my moms.

TC:  You better go get it.

LC:  Oh I know. I was taking pictures of the horse and I left it on the counter

TC:  The kids been riding the horse?

LC:  No hum, cause they putting in the backyard.

TC:  Its running around the junkyard now.

LC:  No its like the backyards empty, the side yards full, and the front yards empty. Now they put grass down in their front yard for the horse and stuff. They switch um, you know what I mean, put um in the front yard

TC:  You don’t ride the horse?

LC:  No I don’t ride the horse

TC:  Why not?

LC:  Because I’m too lazy to. But hes so cute. He was sleeping

TC:  Chit

LC:  And hes was laying down and hes all curled up like with his head down. He was so cute. I was taking pictures of um when he was sleeping

TC:  What kind of horse is he?

LC:  I don’t know. Big, brown horse.

TC:  Big a$$ horse

LC:  Big horse, hes big. Hes sweet as can be. They got rid of um, the people got rid of him cause the other horses was biting him and stuff. Hes real sweet.

LC:  You can walk right up to him, I was feeding him, what was I feeding um, chicken noodle soup

TC:  If I ever get out, I’ll ride his a$$

LC:  I think I was feeding um chicken noodle soup the other day, I don’t remember what I fed him. I just wanted to play with him, so I grab some chicken noodle soup and just fed it to um

TC:  Chit, I like riding horses. I grew up riding horses. My grandmas

LC:  And like my mom talks to him and stuff. And he’ll come like to my mom and stuff. You know how my mom is with animals.

TC:  Do they ride um or do they just fu_ _king  let um walk and do nothing?

LC:  No, no mama taking, Willie and mama both takes him walking down the road and stuff

LC:  He gets lots of exercise. That’s probably why hes always sleeping. Hes cute, hes old now, but hes cute

TC:  The dogs don’t f_ _k with um?

LC:  Ump ump,  they run through the pen and everything

TC:  They better watch it, hes stomp um

LC:  Hes real sweet, hes, hes I’ve never seen a horse, hes real just like, he doesn’t have a temper, hes just like gentle. Cause we put Dustin and Layla on him.  Layla was loving it. She screamed when I made her get off.

TC:  She like riding um?

LC:  She loved it. Hes tall as crap.

TC:  Don’t put her up there without somebody up there with her dammit

LC:  No we put the saddle on it and then we put Dustin and her in the saddle together

TC:  That’s a little dangerous

LC:  What, we were leading the horse around.  Mama was leading and I was walking beside um.  Holding on to her leg , cause I can’t hold on to her like waist because hes too tall.  Well I could but I could not get a good grip, you know what I mean. Dustin thought he was so cool.

TC:  My brother and them ain’t said nothing about getting minutes?

LC:  No, Tim’s mad.  Tim’s cuss them out too. Said you need to pay Lindsy her money. That was the deal. He says  if they don’t he says he will.

TC:  Next time they get paid, they’ve got to pay their bills. They ain’t gonna pay you chit. It will be another month fo you get any money from um. I can already tell yah that.

LC:  Umph, I’m call Nancy Grace and Art Harris, they don’t give me my money by the end of this month.

TC:  That don’t make no sense. Ain’t no reason  to do that,  that ain’t got nothing to do with anything. They ain’t gonna wanna hear that chit

LC:  Oh yeah they will. They love to hear some good juice on them.  They better give me my money.

TC:  What time you going to that t-ball game, five or something?

LC:  Yeah, its 5 o’clock, its like 30 minutes long,

TC:  What time you gonna be home?

LC:  Ashley was gonna come get Dustin for me. She wanted to take him with her to go do stuff.   But he didn’t want to go without Austin, because he felt like Autin would be mad.

TC:  Last night they didn’t want to let me out of my damn cell. That’s b/s.  F_ king they let everybody else out.  F_ _ king go up stairs let one guy out, skip me, let the next guy out, and then they didn’t want to let me out. Everybody had f_ king had to raise hell with um to get me out.

LC:  What where they saying?

TC:  Shaking the door, f_ king yelling and chit. Cussing, B/S. Motherf_ _kerI don’t know why. They came on the thing and said you’ve been out once today.  Oh well I come out 2 times a day for an hour and I was only out for 30 minutes when I came out the first damn  time.

LC: That’s crazy. That’s not very nice

TC:  Probably cause they know who I am. Its b/s

LC:  Of course they know who you are. And even if they didn’t somebody’s relayed the message.

TC:  its f _ _ ked up.

LC:  Its ok, its all gone be over with soon, hopefully

TC:  Yeah , I’m ready to get what their gone give me and let me go. I’m sick of being in here.

LC:  Yeah I was reading the visitation rules and stuff like that for prison

TC:  What did it say?

LC:  It talked about what you are allowed to bring. Like you can bring one lighter, it can’t be a bic,  one open pack of cigarettes,  an unopen pack.,  what you can wear.

TC:  Oh well it will be better than being in here any damn way, I’m sick of this chit

LC:  I’ll make sure you got cigarettes

TC:  You better

LC:  Maybe you want need um

TC:  Yeah , I will

LC:  I know  I’m a hypocrite, I smoke anyways

TC:  Yeah, I can’t tell yah, but

LC:  Yeah I know

TC:  (giggle)

LC:  You don’t have to tell me, I love you

TC:  I love you too.

LC:  Who knows, who knows what you are going to get .I know mom was telling me you’re not a candidate for drug court.

LC:   I said I know mom was telling me you’re not a candidate for drug court. People that sells drugs can’t be a candidate

TC:  I f_ _ king didn’t sell no drugs

LC:  I’m just saying what she said

TC:  I know. I ain’t no drug dealer and they know that chit.

LC:  I wouldn’t be hurting for money and driving a really now a  real piece of chit van

TC:  I didn’t sell no f_ _ing drugs anyway. If you think about it, I really, they wasn’t mine. I didn’t sell chit.

LC:  Yeah I know, I know.  You got to see the video though?

TC:  Yeah, it didn’t show nothing. I gotta try to get another one I guess, something, I don’t know

LC:  See if theres more

TC:  Yeah, hes suppose to come see me this week

LC:  Maybe I’ll call and see what he thinks about the video when I leave here and when you call me tonight. You can call me after 7:30

TC:  Yeah I call you whenever I get out. I just have to wait til my

LC:  No, no wait, call me after 5:30,  6:30. Call me after 6:30

TC:  Well if you are going to a base game at 5, how you going go to the gym and be there done at 6:30

LC:  Baseball game at 5, ends at 5:30, go to the gym.  I only go for about hour.

TC:  The f_ _king game is only 30 minutes long

LC:  It’s a t-ball game honey

TC:  Yeah, so, I remember t-ball games when I use to play t-ball & chit it was longer than 30 damn minutes

LC:  She says she thinks its only like 30 minutes

TC:  No its longer than 30 minutes. Baseball game lasts longer than 30 minutes

LC:  Its t-ball though Tom

TC:  Yeah still

LC:  It’s a bunch of girls, it ain’t no boys, its girls

TC:  It lasts longer than 30 minutes. Its got to be at least an hour

LC:  Yesterday Dustin’s girlfriend is like Dustin are you coming to my game tomorrow. Hes like yeah sure. Shes bad just like them. I love it, its looks like perfect. Ashley’s daughter is like perfect. Shes like the perfect little girl. Emmas, I mean Kaylees bad like the rest of um. I love it. She makes me laugh. She does some funny stuff.

TC:  My kids aren’t bad

LC: No, but you know what I mean, like, you know what I mean

TC:  How they doing?

LC:  The boys?

LC:  Austins same old, same old. Dustins doing better

TC:  I know that chits got to be eat um up

LC:  Yeah, its bothering him, you can tell by the way he acts. He gets real mad. He was grounded last night, no tv

TC:  That’s why I want to get out of here. If they are going to f_ _king send me to prison send me there so I can f_ _king see um

LC:  Yeah, Layla was pointing at something this morning of yours, all your clothes in the closet. Shes like ah daddy, daddy. I was like yeah those are daddy’s. She was like trying to pull them off the hangers . so I let her, I took them off and let her see um, like your shirts

TC:  She won’t forget me. They ain’t got me  long enough for her to forget me.

LC: Oh I know. I can’t wait though if you do, the only thing if you do go to prison like when she sees you, remember the last time when she saw you, she like ran to you

TC:  Yeah I can’t . I’m ready. I want to see my kids.

LC: Your like for real, like

TC:  I know.  I just wish they would offer me something that I can take when I go to court f_ _k. I ain’t trying to take 36 months though.

LC:  That’s a lot

TC:  If I have to I have to.  The way my lawyers talking I won’t,so

LC:  Now hes saying no

TC: Hes saying I’m probably going to get some time

LC: But not 3

TC:  Hes going to try his hardest you know

LC: I hope so.  Scary, very scary

TC:  Yeah,  I ain’t too scared.  I ain’t gone worry about it. I’m gonna let it ride

LC:  I am though

TC:  I know. It ain’t that bad

LC:  No at least I’m sharing Dustin

TC:  Its gone suck being away from you guys

LC:  Yeah at least I’m sharing Dustin. Where ever you go, I’m going . I don’t care. I’ll figure it out.

TC:  I heard the prisons are f_ _king out in the middle of nowhere, out in the woods and chit,

LC:  Yeah, but at least I’ll be,  I can go to the county, you know what I mean

TC:  Yeah, that sharing Dustin, really gonna move down here

LC: Yep

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 12:22:06 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd5/tommyldt.mp4
Tommy’s LDT

Lindsy:  Hey

Tommy:  Whats up baby?

Lindsy:  Nothing, I had to go change cause I was indecent.

Tommy:  Do what?

Lindsy:  Yeah, I had a pair of shorts on.

Tommy:  Uh, I did that thing this morning, that was pretty stupid too. They didn’t ask me nothing.

Lindsy:  Can we talk about it, not talk about it?

Tommy:  Oh, alright.  You talk to my lawyer?

Lindsy:  Yeah, lets not talk about it.

Tommy:  Alright!

Lindsy:  So

Tommy: But it was pretty pointless

Lindsy:  You’re probably getting three years.

Tommy:  How you know?

Lindsy:  Cause!

Tommy:  That what he said?

Lindsy:  Yep!

Tommy:  Uuuh, we’ll see what happens. Hope not.

Lindsy:  All I have to say is that I’m not playing any more games, any more, I’m done, I’m done.

Tommy:  I know.

Tommy:  I hope I don’t get that.

Lindsy:  Well yeah you are. Just let you know. Told you everything that happens in there was going to make or break you.  And it broke you, that’s all I have to say.

Tommy:  No, no, no, no!

Lindsy:  Yeah, yeah!

Tommy:  No!

Lindsy:  You’re going down the same path your sister is.

Tommy:  I doubt it.

Lindsy:  Yeah, I know.

Tommy:  Nah you don’t.

Lindsy:  Yeah I do.
(talking to Austin) Quit, quit!
(talking to Tommy) So hope you enjoy your three years.

Tommy:  Why are you saying, talking like that for?  I doubt I’m even gone get that. We’ll see what happens. I was already told that wasn’t gonna help me anyway.

Lindsy:  I know, it didn’t, so.

Tommy:  It wasn’t gonna anyway, but its b/s any damn way. They didn’t ask me nothing.

Lindsy:  Will you stop, keep talking about it, k!

Tommy:  We’ll see what happens. I love yah!

Lindsy:  You’ve embarrassed me.  I have nothing to say to you.

Tommy:  How’s that?  Huh?

Lindsy:  What,  I stuck by you and made myself look like an idiot.

Tommy:  You did what now? Say that again.

Lindsy:  Stuck behind you, made myself look like an idiot.

Tommy:  Well shouldn’t yah?

Lindsy:  Not any more, no!

Tommy:  Well, that’s how its gonna be?

Lindsy:  Yeah, you pretty much made yourself look like an idiot.

Tommy:  I didn’t do nothing anyway Lindsy. So it doesn’t matter.

Lindsy:  Well, hope you can afford a lawyer when all this is over with.

Tommy:  Oh, I have one.  That chit didn’t, it was stupid any ways Lindsy. They didn’t ask me nothing about nothing.

Lindsy:  Oh well!

Tommy:  Not one question. It was a bunch of b/s. I’m telling yah it was not one question about my niece, so.

Lindsy:  Yeah, well I know.

Tommy:  There was not one question about anything. It was b/s

Lindsy:  Oh well, can you see how much time we have left.

Tommy:  No!  You don’t need to be mad at me. Theres no reason for it.

Lindsy:  Yeah there is!

Tommy:  How? Whats the reason?

Lindsy:  I’m not getting into on the phone, ok!

Tommy:  Go ahead, who cares, fu_k I don’t give a fu_k.

Lindsy:  I do!

Tommy:  All I know is it was a bunch of b/s. They ask me one question about knocking on the door, that’s it.  That’s the only fu_king question they ask me.

Lindsy:  You couldn’t even tell the truth?

Tommy:  I did tell the truth.

Lindsy:  Ok, not by what they said, so. I don’t want to talk about it any more, because I’m not suppose to be talking about it, ok.

Tommy:  Alright, it was all b/s, that’s all I can say to you.

Lindsy:  So, did you get your commissary?

Tommy:  Yeah!

Lindsy:  That’s good. You see how tan I am?

Tommy:  Yeah, you look good! Don’t be getting all mad. Chill out! 

Lindsy:  Yeah, ok!

Tommy:  Theres no reason for it, so.

Lindsy:  Yeah, there is…

Tommy:  Whats the reason?

Lindsy:  Cause that was the backbone Tom. That was what…

Tommy:  No it wasn’t. I was already told that it wasn’t gonna help me any fu_king way. I was already told that. It has nothing to do with my case. So it doesn’t matter.

Lindsy:  Well lets not talk about it cause its gonna make you look stupid – er.

Tommy:  Whatever

Lindsy:  All you fu_cking Croslins are nothing but fu_king liars

Tommy:  Ah that’s why, that’s, ha, ha, you can just stop. Chill you’re a$$ out.

Lindsy:  You want to talk to your daddy? No!

Tommy:  He didn’t go to school today?

Lindsy:  Yeah, I picked him up early.

Lindsy:  Well, I tried to send you, go print  some pictures off, but I’m broke. I have no money.

Lindsy:  No big deal. Its me that has to worry about it, so.  Oh well!

Tommy:  You just need to chill out babe, everything will be alright.

Lindsy:  K!  I ain’t got much money left on the phone.  So I can’t put any more money on it.  I have to take care of me, so.

Tommy:  So, that’s how its gonna be from now on.

Lindsy:  Austin be careful.

Tommy:  (gruffly)Huh?

Lindsy:  I don’t know Tom. Just, I don’t know what I’m suppose to do now. 

Tommy:  Same thing you were gonna do in the beginning.

Lindsy:  What, make myself look like an idiot?

Tommy:  How are you doing that Lindsy?

Lindsy:  I don’t know what your problem is.  I don’t understand you.

Tommy:  I ain’t gotta problem.

Lindsy:  You just…

Tommy:  I know that fu_king chit was b/s. I ain’t got nothing to do with that. Give 2 fu_king chits about her.

Lindsy:  Well I’m just letting you know right now straighten your chit up and do whats right or you gone get out and you’ll just have your mom, your dad and your sister.

Tommy:  Well ok, well you need to go ahead and tell me what you are going to do now.  So I can go ahead and get this chit done.  So whadda yah gonna do?

Lindsy: (to Austin) Will you please stop cause you hurt my sunburn. Show daddy your tooth.
(to Tommy)  Did you see his tooth?

Tommy:  No,  see it. (laughs) I see it. Yeah Lindsy but that fu_king chit, that test was pointless any fu_cking way.

Lindsy:  Could you not…

Tommy:  You’re the one that wants to talk about it, so lets talk about it.

Lindsy:  No I’m not.  I’ll just hang up and go home.

Tommy:  I don’t know why you’re getting an attitude for.

Lindsy: (a big sigh) Oooh! I had to go spend my last six dollars that I had., cause I came in here with shorts. They were too short, so I had to go to the dollar store and get some

Tommy:  What?

Lindsy:  So now I have

Tommy:  They made you go (giggle)

Lindsy: Yep!  Austin says there is a website you can go on call kool kids math.com 

Tommy:  Yeah! I’m pissed off right now.

Lindsy:  Yeah, me too!

Tommy:  It was a bunch of b/s, is all I can say. I promise you that. You know that chit.

Lindsy:  B/s are not. I mean theres nothing to do with what it was.

Lindsy:  So  I mean, you either yes or no. How freaking hard is that?  I mean come on, you don’t have to have education for that.

Tommy:  I know, did I ever say I did? No!
My lawyer, I was supposed to call him today.  Does he still want me to call him or what?

Lindsy:  You can call him if you want. But hes not gonna be in the office tomorrow. Hes gonna try to come see yah.

Tommy:  I’m pissed off anyway because this b/s. Altogether it was b/s. They ask me no questions that they should have asked me.

Lindsy:  Can you… Will you stop?

Tommy:  Why?

Lindsy:  Cause, it was up to you to do good. That’s all I have to say. I’m sick of talking about it. I’m not trying to get this out there.  Okay will you just stop cause all its gonna do is make you look stupider? 

Tommy:  Chit what is it gonna help me anyway?

Lindsy:  Tommy, its not gonna fu_king make anything better either. Its gonna make chit way worse. Just shut up. Well whatever!  Its all up to you, your future is up to you, so… 

Tommy:  How’s that Lindsy?  Go ahead tell me, explain it to me. How’s that?

Lindsy:  Whadda yah mean how’s that?

Tommy:  How’s that?

Lindsy:  How’s your future up to you? Because you make your own decisions. You always have. Me picking up the pieces as usual. I’m tired.  I either want a normal life or a real life.

Tommy:  You think I don’t?

Lindsy:  Well you should have thought about that a long time ago. Four months ago almost. You should have thought about that. I’ve been begging for a normal life for two years and still not getting any better, getting worse and lonely.

Tommy:  Well it’ll get better.

Lindsy:  Doesn’t seem like it.  Seems like its getting worse and worse and worse. You get three years, you’ll do two years and 2 months.

Tommy:  Yeah, I know!

Lindsy:  Hope you enjoy missing every single thing and your daughter not knowing you.

Tommy:  She will as long as you bring her to fu_king see me, so.

Lindsy:  She doesn’t know who you are now.

Tommy:  Well, she does.

Lindsy:  She may say daddy, but she does not know who you are.

Tommy:  Raise your head up.  Well she will, so.  I’ll be home again.

Lindsy:  Hopefully!

Tommy:  What do you mean hopefully, I will.  I don’t know what your problem is.

Lindsy:  You don’t know what my, thats, thats…

Tommy:  No I don’t.  There is no reason for you to be acting like this right now.

Lindsy:  I don’t know. I’m done. I’m done acting like this, ok. Lets just talk.

Tommy:  I love yah!

Lindsy:  I love you too.

Tommy:  Raise your head up so I can see yah!

Lindsy:  Its my chair.

Tommy:  You look red.

Lindsy:  I am red. It hurts really bad. I had a blister on the side of my nose right here and it popped.

Lindsy:  It hurts.

Tommy:  I love yah!

Lindsy:  I love you too!  I thought today, today was gonna be a good day.

Tommy:  All that chit ain’t a reason it can’t be. Cause of one question you gone let it be bad?

Lindsy:  Yeah because you know the answer, that’s the thing. Why not just say it. How hard is that?

Tommy:  What do you mean, I know the answer? 

Lindsy:  I, can we not talk about it really?

Tommy:  No, whadda you mean, I know the answer?

Lindsy:  You said all for one question and I said you know the answer.

Tommy:  That don’t make sense.

Lindsy:  You said one question and I said you know the answer. How hard is that to comprehend?

Tommy:  Whatever?

Lindsy:  Yeah, whatever,I know that’s how my life is gonna be, whatever.

Tommy:  No it ain’t

Lindsy:  Ah, I don’t know how much time we have.

Tommy:  I don’t either.  They didn’t let me out at all last night. I didn’t get to come out one time.

Lindsy:  Well, nobody likes you. Everyone is against Tommy.

Tommy:  Oh well.

Lindsy:  Tommy doesn’t make it any better for him.

Tommy:  You think I haven’t tried? Huh! You think I haven’t tried to?

Lindsy:  No you sure didn’t look like you tried to today.

Tommy:  Okay Lindsy yeah, I shouldn’t even done that stupid chit.

Lindsy:  Yeah, I shouldn’t have stuck behind yah on it either, so

Tommy:  I don’t know why you shouldn’t.

Austin: I want to leave.

Lindsy: You want to leave?  I do too. Its not time yet.

Tommy:  If you want to leave go ahead and do it.

Lindsy:  Austin said hes mad at you.

Tommy:  Tell him don’t need to be mad at me.

Lindsy:  You don’t need to be mad at daddy Austin.

Tommy:  Have you talked to Tim and Chelsea today?

Lindsy:  Oh yeah, I did.

Tommy:  Well, I’ve got to call and talk to them too, cause they’ve got minutes you know.

Lindsy:  Yeah, they’ve have minutes, but don’t call until tonight cause Tims not home.  Til six or something like that.

Tommy:  I know this is a bunch of b/s. They tried me just like to try him, same chit.

Lindsy:  Your future is in your hands, nobody elses.

Tommy:  No it ain’t. Its in God’s hands. I can’t do nothing about it. Nothing I can do about it.

Lindsy: Well!

Tommy:  I ain’t got nothing that I can tell um, so I can’t do chit.  I knew that chit was gonna happen like that anyway.

Lindsy:  Yeah, so does everyone else. Just like Misty, humph.

Tommy:  Ok Lindsy!

Lindsy:  Yall are perfect for each other. (snickers)

Tommy:  Yeah, Uh-huh!

Lindsy:  Yall can be your perfect little incestuous family.

Tommy:  Yeah, ok Lindsy!

Lindsy:  Whatever, I guess I will see you in two years and two months.

Tommy:  That’s how its gonna be?

Lindsy:  Probably!

Tommy:  I’ll see, that probably ain’t gonna happen.

Lindsy:  Well!

Tommy:  You hear me?

Lindsy:  I hear yah!

Tommy:  Before I even did anything, I was told it was not gonna help me anyways, so.

Lindsy:  Whatever I’m just saying what I was told that 3 years is probably what you are going to get. They usually do a minimum mandatory and the prosecutor whatever, the states attorney or whatever it is doesn’t usually budge.

Tommy:  Well, I guess that’s what I get. But I don’t

Lindsy: Nothing to offer but lies.

Tommy:  Yeah, ok . Where you getting your information from?

Lindsy talks to Austin
Lindsy:  Theres some game he played on the computer today and its kinda like grand thief auto. On games slots.   His tooth coming in. You can already see it.

Tommy:  Is it already coming in?

Lindsy:  Yeah, you can see it up in his gum. He got 2 dollars and … That all you got was two dollars is all you got  from the tooth fairy in quarters.

Tommy:  Well you need to make sure you’re at my dad’s house tomorrow, so you can get your money.

Lindsy:  How am I gonna get there?  I only had a little under a half a tank when I drove here, and I got to go all to get my kids. Theres no way. If I don’t get my money, then I’m just gonna call the police and tell them he took my money.  Go to jail.  Go drug test them too go drug test the whole family. 

Tommy:  That will make you look stupid.

Lindsy:  Its not gone make me look stupid. I don’t care. Make me look stupid.  I’ve already made myself look stupid. 

Tommy:  How have you made yourself look stupid, huh?

Lindsy:  Cause I have, ok!

Tommy:  No, you haven’t

Lindsy:  Whatever!

Tommy:  All I know is you need to get out there if you want to get money.

Lindsy:  I’m telling you right now, I’m in a really bad mood right now

Tommy:  I know you are. You shouldn’t have come see me cause you want to be a jerk

Lindsy:  I shouldn’t have come see you, so you want me to just leave?

Tommy:  Nah, I don’t, but you come here with an attitude. I got enough fu_king problems right now. 

Lindsy:  And I don’t, I don’t.  You get to sit in jail and do nothing but fu_king wait for your turn to get out.  I do everything. I have no money, I have zip, not a dollar to my name. Not a dollar.   

Tommy:  Well you had plenty of money.

Lindsy:  I have bills, I have bills Tommy.  Its not like I go out and do anything. I don’t spend money.

Tommy:  Alright Lindsy! I hope they find., I don’t want to argue with yah.

Lindsy:  Have a stupid dog that I have to buy fu_king dog food for. That’s twelve dollars a month, or almost twenty dollars a month. For a stupid dog that I have to take care of , that I hate. He’ll probably be at the humane society by July probably.   

Tommy:  Whys that?

Lindsy:  Cause I can’t stand him. I keep him in his cage all day.  I take him out to pee and I put him back in. I don’t have time to watch a dog, take care of my house, clean my house, do laundry, make sure the kids are clean, make sure the kids are fed.  So you have so much problems in there, don’t yah?

Tommy:  Yeah, I do.

Lindsy:  I see, my phone is gonna be shut off on the twelfth, my water bill is due on the twelfth, insurance is due tomorrow, ah what else, yeah. Then I have to wake up at four thirty every morning, take the kids to Palatka by five in the morning, get the kids there  by  five thirty. Then get myself to work , buy gas.

Tommy:  You ain’t working yet, so.

Lindsy:  Yeah, but I should be working in the next weekend, by next weekend.

Tommy:  Well good, you need to.

Lindsy:  How am I gonna get there?

Tommy:  You’ll be able to get there. Don’t worry about it.   I don’t know why you are putting all that chit to me like this.  You’ll be alright.

Lindsy:  Its your fault that I’m stuck like this. Cause Misty was so important that you wanted to go sell drugs…

Tommy: (Yells) It ain’t got nothing to do with Misty’s fu_king bit_h a$$.

Lindsy:  Yes it does. You’re a married man, you should be home with your wife, not hanging out with your little sister.

Tommy:  I don’t even want to talk about Misty. I could care less about her.

Lindsy:  Yeah every time you talk to me, tell my sister I love her. Tell her…

Tommy:  Every time I talk to you

Lindsy: Not every time, but a lot of times, you’ve said it.

Tommy:  Okay Lindsy, she gave me money one fu_king time since I’ve been in here.

Lindsy:  You better get your chit together, and get it right.

Tommy:  You don’t think I’m trying to?

Lindsy:  Umph uh

Tommy: Oh I’m not trying at all.  Fu_k it!

Lindsy:  No!

Tommy:  Why would you say that?  Huh?

Lindsy:  What?

Tommy:  Why would you say that for?

Lindsy:  Cause I don’t think that you are doing everything you can possibly do.

Tommy:  Yeah, I’m doing everything I can possibly do.  Nothing else I can do. Nothing I can do about this fu_king situation.

Lindsy:  All I know it must be nice to not have to do anything or worry about anything

Tommy:  Yeah ok Lindsy. It must be nice huh.

Lindsy:  Free electric, free water, free cable, free food.

Tommy:  Yeah, uh-huh.

Lindsy:  It must be nice.  Poor Lindsy.  I’m a good girl.  I don’t do anything, I still get fu_ked.   I just had enough. I’m so over everything right now. And do not get up and hang this phone up on me, cause I can tell.  You better stop Tommy, I not playing.

a long pause

Tommy:  I love you Lindsy!

Lindsy:  I know you do, but its not enough.

Tommy:  Say that again.

Lindsy:  I said I know you do, but that’s not enough.

Tommy:  Not enough.  Why would you say that?

Lindsy:  Cause I’m so over you being in jail.  I’m so over being lonely. I’m tired. I’m tired of doing everything by myself.

Tommy: So what yah gonna do about it. Go ahead and tell me what you gone do about it?

Lindsy:  I’m not going to do anything right now, but you better get your chit straight.

Tommy:  Ain’t nothing I can do Lindsy.

Lindsy:  Or I’m just gonna go and take me and my kids and go to Massachusetts by myself.

Tommy:  If that’s what you got to do, go ahead and do it. Leave, take you’re a$$ to Massachusetts.  You think that I am not sick of being in here?  Huh?

Lindsy:  Yeah, I know you are. 

Tommy:  Theres nothing I can do to get out of this chit.

Lindsy:  Of course not.  You put yourself there, I mean its all in black and white.

Tommy:  All I know that chit this morning was a bunch of b/s, so.  That’s all I know. Its pointless.

Lindsy:  Yeah, but I don’t want to talk about it.

Tommy:  Well that’s why you’re fu_king mad.

Lindsy:  Hope everything goes good, probably won’t.

Tommy:  I hope it does too.

Lindsy:  But now I’m definitely hoping for the worse.

Tommy: You’re hoping. That don’t make sense

Lindsy: Not hoping, You know what I mean, waiting for the worse.

Tommy:  Well thats what you should have been doing in the beginning.

Lindsy:  No I wasn’t cause I thought you had this, but

Tommy:  Well this doesn’t matter. This ain’t gonna help me anyway Lindsy.  How many times do I have to tell you this. I’ve already been told this

Lindsy: Whatever, but…

Tommy:  She ain’t got nothing to do with my case.

Lindsy:  Whatever, what-ever!  Ready to go to bed.  Its only  2:30 almost

Tommy:  Hope I can see you in the courtroom on the thirteenth.

Lindsy:  Yeah, I hope you can too, but looks like we will. Can’t afford gas for one job, more or less get another one.

Tommy:  What are you doing?

Lindsy:  I was wondering what that lady was doing. Cause Austins sitting in her chair and I thought she needed to come the phone next to us. So what did you get to eat?

Tommy:  Some cold a$$ hot dogs.

Lindsy:  That’s it?

Tommy: Yeah!  So my lawyer is supposed to come see me again tomorrow?

Lindsy:  Not tomorrow, some time this week

Tommy: Yeah!

Tommy:  Did he say he has been talking to the people?

Lindsy:  Ah the lady?

Lindsy:  Not today or anything. I mean he doesn’t know if she is going to budge on the minimum cause she says she usually does the minimum.   

Austin: Mom, somebody needs to bond daddy out.

Tommy:  Tell him not to worry about it, I’ll be home soon.

Lindsy:  We can’t. Daddy does not have a bond.

Lindsy:    What you heard him?

Lindsy:    Its pretty sad that your six year old knows what bonding somebody out means.
We are gonna be so screwed up, we’re gonna be living in a shack and paying for all of them to have to go see psychiatrists.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 08:38:13 PM »

Donna Brock and Ben jail house phone conversation tape
http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29736087/donna-brock-jail-call-2-2-9-10.htm?pageid=28469

Ben: Hey you!

Donna Brock:  um, um, don’t have good news.

Ben:  Whats up?

Donna Brock: Well I ah, well they couldn’t do nothing at my bond hearing today, because they had to do a nebbia hearing at the same time, so.

Ben: Had to do what hearing at the same time?

Donna Brock:  A nebbia, a nebbia to find out where, if I was to bond out, to find out where the moneys coming from.

Ben: Yeah!

Donna Brock:  And so they rescheduled it for my criminal bond hearing on the seventeenth which is my one week from today at 1:30 and so we went ahead and did my first appearance and plead not guilty, and my pre-trial is on April the sixth.

Ben: Well!

Donna Brock: Yeah, ah I can’t really talk on the phone but God I wish I could because I really need to talk and things are not good. I found out today that my mandatory minimum, my mandatory minimum is twenty five years, not 5.   

Ben: Um!

Donna Brock:  I’m sick! I wish I could talk to you.. I don’t know about this attorney. I don’t know nothing.

Ben: I don’t know either.

Donna Brock:  Baby, they…

Ben: You getting access to your own money?

Donna Brock:  What?

Brad Brock: You getting access to your own money?

Donna Brock:  Nope. Brad has cut off the attorney.  He doesn’t want nothing,  to talk to my attorney. He doesn’t, hes not returning his call. Hes not returning the e-mails.

Ben: Well your attorney needs to requisition your card numbers from the bank then. He just needs to bring you a slip of paper to sign.

Donna Brock:  I need to tell you that that’s not very good either.  I just don’t want to talk cause tape and he told me not to say nothing. I can’t talk to you. (crying)

Ben: I know sweetie. Don’t say nothing.

Donna Brock:  I get twenty five years with no gain time. Straight up twenty five. No gain time. That’s means I’ll be seventy years old.

Ben: I know.

Donna Brock:  I can’t even tell you whats going on.

Ben: You know things aren’t good out here either. But somehow, everybody’s gonna get tried.

Donna Brock:  I don’t know what to do.

Ben: It’s a tough spot Donna.  I talked to some of my  attorney friends, St. Johns County doesn’t  have the, the best reputation for fairness and justice . They just don’t. You better hope for the national spotlight will kinda keep them on the straight and narrow. Everybody from Nancy Grace to every bush league reporter whatever, Nancy Grace wannabe, you know is all over this stuff man. 

Donna Brock:  I need another attorney. I need a pro bono attorney. I need somebody  thats gonna help me then. This guys not gonna do it.

Ben: You know, you are in a tough spot baby. I don’t know of any attorney that could, could help yah. For this kind of help you need to get a prosecutor or something that isn’t  gonna shred you, you know.

Donna Brock:  I can’t even tell yah whats going on. It’s the craziest thing.

Ben: I know!

Donna Brock:  I can’t even fight for myself. It’s crazy!

Ben: Its crazy!

Donna Brock:  Anyway we plead not guilty today.

Ben:  Oh you saw your attorney today?

Donna Brock:  What?  I saw him, but hes ?? man!  You know what? I’m gonna tell you its about the money to him. Its not about my life. Its not about fighting for me. 

Ben: Its not. Its about the money with all of them Donna. You know that. 

Donna Brock:  No, I don’t know that, cause I’ve never been in this situation before.

Ben: You know how the world works Donna. I’ve written a couple of letters to some big name attorneys, but I’ve not heard back.   

Donna Brock:  k, well that’s good  because I need somebody to help me that’s gonna help me.  I mean not somebody  that’s

Ben: Do you trust those guys that use to do those blogs. You remember when you were talking about those interviews and stuff.    You trust that guy. Do you want me to call him.

Donna Brock:  No, no hes contacted my lawyer.

Ben: Hes contacted me too!

Donna Brock:  Levi Page?  Who contacted you?

Ben: Do you trust any of those guys to help you?

Donna Brock:  No! I don’t know um. Who contacted you?

Brad Brock: Levi!

Donna Brock:  How did he know about you?

Brad Brock: He doesn’t!   Well he does.  I don’t even want to get into it, right!   It sucks for me right now. Ok, there putting a lot of chit out on the news ok,

Donna Brock:  What?

Ben: Its not good for me.  My friends are coming to me, hey we heard you on the fing news. It sucks ok.  I hate you for this, but whatever, we’re gonna get through it.  This sucks. Now I’m gonna tell you the same thing I’ve always tell you. Put the crystal ball away.  Stop dwelling on the worse possible case scenario and I’m not telling you that you shouldn’t may prepare yourself for that in a small way.  But don’t dwell on it. You don’t know what the future holds.  Don’t get that crystal ball out and sit there and destroy yourself over it.  Alright, think about what you are going to do for a job when you get out. Think about how you’re gonna get ?? back on. Think about that good stuff, you know. Alright, think about what you are gonna do to put your life back together and what you’re gonna need and how you’re gonna do that. And visualize some of the positive things that you can do for yourself in the future. Cause man, its, its crazy, I don’t know what to tell yah!

Donna Brock:  I am so upset.

Ben: Its gonna be ok Donna. I don’t know how but (inaudible)

Donna Brock:  ??? can I please try to call you back.

Ben: Nah man!

Donna Brock:  Is Hollie?? there?

Ben: Shes at work right now

Donna Brock:   I just need to talk for a little longer. What?

Ben:  I know! Well keep talking now, we still have some minutes.

Donna Brock:  I’m sorry!

Ben: I  can’t find out what the balance is on that phone line.

Donna Brock:  Ben I’m sorry

Ben: how much time you have left or how much money you have left on there.

Donna Brock:  No it doesn’t tell me knowing. Nobody tells me nothing, not even my attorney tells me anything.

Ben: Well, I’ll call him and try to find out, you know, whats going on. But heres the deal, the next time you see him you need to requisition your information. You give him your name and your social security number. And he sends a form to the bank with your signature requisitioning your stuff and whatever, I don’t know how much money you  have access to. But you don’t need Brad to access your money, ok. You can access it through your lawyer. I’ve talked to my lawyer today.

Donna Brock: Right!

Ben:  Requisition it from the bank, right.  Theres certain situations and theres legal ways to do that. You don’t have to do without access to your own funds. You just have to go through the procedures   

Donna Brock:  Right! I think Brad used all the money that I had in my checking account. For that apartment and he paid my bills and everything.  So he has wrote checks on my account. So I don’t know how much money I have there.  All I have is credit cards and that’s it. And if the minimum balance is not paid, they are gonna just stop um, put a hold on it, you know, so I’m gonna be screwed. I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry! 

Ben: Looks like they’re gonna be playing the waiting game for awhile. You’ve gotta bond reduction hearing you say, next Thusday?

Donna Brock:  Next Wednesday.

Ben:  Next Wednesday. Then you should know more then.  Don’t blow on the worse case scenario until it happens, right.

Donna Brock:  Right!

Ben:  So you should know something like that. But Donna, you know  I’m, we’re, a year and a half ago I could have come up with forty thousand dollars. Its all in the house. Four of our cards are maxed out. The two tvs we usually (inaudible), we cashed those in too.

Donna Brock: Right!

Ben:  I don’t have that hundreds of dollars to put on the phone and the commissary. I don’t have thousands of dollars in any form. (inaudible)

Donna Brock:  Well, you know I love you so much for sticking by me right now. Ben, you’re all I have. I haven’t received no letters. Brad is mad as hell. So I mean if theres no, huh…

Ben: I talked to Joan??, they actually sent you some letters,  but they kind of took a wrong zip code. I spoke with her yesterday. Her and Nichole, they both tried to mail you something, but it went to the wrong zip.  So I gave um. They had the right address but the wrong zip.  So they’re mailing that stuff back out. I was hoping good news today. I didn’t put those pictures in the mail for you yet, but I will.

Donna Brock:  Please do! I’m gonna be, I don’t foresee them lowering my bond. I’m gonna be here until my pre- trial, and that’s in April, April sixth. So I know, you know they are not understanding nothing, but I’m not able to speak. But I, I hate to say it, but I don’t feel like hes fighting for me.

Ben: You know um,  it’s a tough spot to fight from Donna.  Theres a lot of people spending a lot of time on this You really put yourself in a terrible spot man.

Donna Brock:  I did, I mean I did.

Ben: You’ve got to trust that these people are doing what they are supposed to do.  But man, I don’t know whose got, besides some big name attorney that’s willing to help. I don’t know what to do except go with this guy.  The first thing you need to do, this guys got like some money to start with.   

Ben: As this stuff goes down the road, you’re gonna need more. Whatever you’ve got left…

Donna Brock:  Well like I told him, I have no money to go to trial Ben. What you’ve given him and what Brad’s given him is all hes gonna be able to get out of me.

Ben: What about your credit cards? Probably not. Its in Brad’s name or something.

Donna Brock:  Yeah, Like I said I don’t even think hes going to make the minimum payments. I don’t know hes contacted him or said anything to him, you know what I’m saying.  You’re telling me that people have contacted you.

Ben: Well as far as I understand your lawyer has contacted that and requested your cell phone and your credit card.

Donna Brock:  Yes, and Brad’s not touching it. I can’t tell you whats going on but I want to tell you so bad. But look…

Ben: Don’t say anything.

Donna Brock:  I know, and I want to so bad.   And its about Brad. Its pertaining to Brad. Call my lawyer and ask him.  Because I signed for him to release information to you.   When we hang up you call him over at his office and find out. Say she couldn’t talk to me so you tell me whats going on. And you are gonna be shocked.  Absolutely shocked!

Ben: You know I don’t think I’m gonna be shocked anymore Donna, seriously.  I spent my whole life living in self mode. Try’na stay under my rock. You know I don’t like,  you know,  I heard my voice on the news and stuff. I just can’t tell yah I’m really beside myself out here.

Donna Brock:  What,  what?  But see, I don’t have nothing to do with nothing. Why are they doing this to me?  I don’t have nothing to do with that stuff.

Ben:  Maybe its not about you and that’s why we don’t have any control. Its about other people’s egos and stature, and its about poor little HaLeigh, its about, you know, its not about us, which is… 

Donna Brock:  Will you just make me a promise no matter what we. Will you please never turn your back on me.

Ben:  I won’t

Donna Brock:  No matter what Ben. Cause I swear, I have no one but you. That is the God’s honest truth.

Ben: I hear yah! Well tomorrow is another day and pray to God that that changes a day. You pray to God that that changes cause you ain’t gonna get through this with me.  I don’t have, I have a couple of hundred, I can keep money on the phone, but that’s it,  Donna, that’s all.  You know we just spent forty thousand dollars on the house.  I not gonna cash in Katy’s college fund 

Donna Brock:  Ben I’m not asking you to do that. Letters, you know, we will do what we have to do, but I can’t not have no one.

Ben:  Don’t worry and I…

Donna Brock:  I’m sorry this has happened to you.

Ben: Yeah, its tough. You know,  I can really ah, well, lets not worry  talk about that. But its crazy Donna, I’m in trouble, theres trouble everywhere, you know I just, nothing that I can’t manage, but do something.

Donna Brock:  I’m so sorry! I don’t know what to do. I can’t even help. I can’t do nothing, but out of control.

Ben:  Still have money in your ah…

Donna Brock:  Yeah, I’m good! I’m good on that.  I didn’t spend it all of course.

Ben:  When they reduce your bond you probably not going to make that either.

Donna Brock:  I’m calling Dr. Bob.

Ben:  Okay!

Donna Brock:  I’m gonna call Dr. Bob, hes the only one, well actually I am going to get you to call Dr. Bob and have him to get minutes. Tell him how to do it and then I’ll call him and speak to him about that.

Ben: And you are not interested in speaking with none of those clowns with the blogs

Donna Brock:  No! How are they going to help me Ben?

Ben: You know they can put the word out Donna about injustice and unfairness. You know Donna they take all the cases that have your charge. You’re the only one that got two hundred and fifty thousand dollar bond. That’s like hundreds of thousands of dollars above what they give to everybody else and they’re already pushing for…   

Donna Brock:  They are, they are, they’re singleing me out . It is an injustice

Ben: They’re not singleing you out. Its not about you now. You’ve got to get over that. You are in the middle of chit. It ain’t about you.  But you just need to hope that the national…

Donna Brock:  You know, why can’t they treat me like a normal person though. I mean with this charge.

Ben: You tell me, you know, why do you think maybe because its been splash all over the Nancy Grace for the past year, you think,  maybe. 

Donna Brock:  I know!

Ben:   Most people out there trying to make names for themselves you know.  And it really is. Course everybody keeps forgetting its all about HaLeigh, it ain’t about nothing else.   

Ben:  Those guys I’m telling you  Donna

Donna Brock:  Ben!

Ben:  Those guys can break their own rules to get what they want.

Donna Brock:  You be the judge of that because your allowed to talk anybody that you want to. You know I can’t speak with nobody but if you are more than welcome to go on there and take up for me  and let them know …

Ben: Well Donna that’s hard for me to do, cause you have not told me the truth either sweetie. You lied to me about a bunch of stuff.  And its hard for me to go in there and stick up. I am putting my daughters futures in jeopardy by, you know how much this could cost me.

one minute left for this call

Ben: Anyway, why don’t yah, I tell you what why don’t you give me a call this Saturday.

Donna Brock:  Okay!

Ben:   And then next Wednesday also.

Donna Brock:  Okay!

Ben: And if you can somehow  make bond, I know Joanie will try to help too and even  if it takes a little while or something I mean…   

Donna Brock:  I love you, I love you so much I can’t even tell yah!  And I’m so sorry.

Ben:  Me too. You need to, you need to access whatever money you’ve got left. I will call your lawyer and ask him about the legalities of Brad holding onto stuff that is in your name only.

Donna Brock:  Yeah go ahead and call him and see what you can do.  Because like I said I wasn’t even able to talk with him in court . I don’t know what that’s all about  I don’t feel comfortable butI love call you and I guess I’ll call  you Saturday bout one o’clock

Ben: And I’ve heard good things about your attorney, okay.

Donna Brock:  Okay, I have to have faith. I believe in you.

Ben:   A lot of people told me that hes a man, that he is a really good guy, now whatever, you know theres just more than one way to do things right Donna…

No time remaining for this phone call

Heart
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.