April 18, 2024, 08:55:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Could there be ....  (Read 2848 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 29, 2007, 09:22:54 PM »

only two familes that run the White House?

Look at this  BUSH one -4 years
then Clinton - 8 years
then Bush (W) - 8 years

Prior to Bush One... he was the VP for Regan....so for the past 20 years we have had in one form or another... the same family....

thoughts??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 09:30:16 PM »

Well, if what you are getting at, is experience, then that is obvious.  I'm sure the Bush's have more insight than most because of that.  However, I'm not sure what that means to our future.  Unless Jeb decides to run.... In fact, the worrisome thing now, is how many newcomers are throwing their hat in the ring.  Half of which I've never heard of.  I think this is going to be an interesting run, and could hold some big surprises down the road.  It's anybody's guess.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 10:53:57 PM »

Dear Mrs. Red,

Thanks so much for your insightful comment. You are right. We've had Bush41 for four years, Clinton for eight years, then Bush43 for eight years, and now we may be facing eight years of Clinton 44.

There does seems to be two dynasties, as you pointed out. I don't believe the Clinton dynasty will extend beyond Hillary.

The Bush dynasty has many people who could possibly continue that dynasty. As a Democrat, I would vote for Jeb Bush if he decided to run. Also, keep your eye on George Prescott Bush, the son of Jeb and his Hispanic wife. He has a fabulous future facing him. I would vote for him too, if I'm still alive that long.

George Prescott Bush could be a future key to our political future, if we don't get blown up first. I don't think he is even 30 years old. So he has a lot of time. He crosses the divide between Americans and Hispanic Americans. He speaks fluid Spanish.

Just rambling thoughts to exchange with you.  Mrs. I read a book a couple of years ago called "The Biggest Secret - The Book that will Change The World" by David Icke. If one goes to buy it online or in a bookstore, it is filed under "New Age." The most important point (besides the theories on Diana's death) is the book points out that every single president of the United States is related to each other (even remotely ... but by blood) and each has been a member of the Scull and Crossbones society.

PS: I love your avatar with the heart on fire. Very nice.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 07:06:21 PM »

Personally, I think it's time for new bloodlines.

I would not vote for Jeb Bush, due to the simple fact that the foster care/child welfare system in FL is one of the worst in the nation. While he pledged to fix it, nothing has really been done, and children are still in peril. In my opinion, our children should be our first priority, and it is shameful that these children have been left to suffer.
I can't think of a more pressing issue for a Gov. of a wealthy state to embrace. I don't understand why he did so little in all the years he was in office.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 10:53:57 PM »

I agree it's time for new blood pdh3

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 01:15:52 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Personally, I think it's time for new bloodlines.

I agree......I saw on TV this morning that if the elections were today....
Rudy Giuliani would win Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 08:38:57 PM »

Do we really know Obama and Rudy.You know a few moments,but be careful.I think you find John McCain far more conservative than you expect.I am not expressing my choice,just an obsevation.cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 08:54:31 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Do we really know Obama and Rudy.You know a few moments,but be careful.I think you find John McCain far more conservative than you expect.I am not expressing my choice,just an obsevation.cat

That's precisely why I'm going to sit back and watch for a while Wink
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 09:21:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Cat"

That's precisely why I'm going to sit back and watch for a while Wink

Yup. Which is will fulfill nonesy's request above.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.