March 18, 2024, 08:55:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 567607 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2010, 11:33:40 AM »

I dont post alot here anymore but I do read here EVERY day and every day when I get here I hope and pray for news on HaLeigh, I dont think any of them should be allowed to get shorter sentencing, or any type of plea bargin, nothing, Ronald , whether he knows what happened or not, does not deserve to get a plea bargin, he sold drugs just like Tommy and Misty did, he is no better then they are and he also is the one that allowed all this crap to go on around his kids every day, HE was the father and as these childrens Father he was suppose to protect them and put them first before himself or anyone else, but sadly he was all about himself and what he wanted to do, just like he is now...God Please get the justice for HaLeigh that she deserves, let her where a bouts be known so that her Loved ones can get the closure they needs and this precious child either come home or be layed to rest in the fashion she deserves....
I agree with everything you said, this is just way beyond sickening already.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2010, 12:26:00 PM »

This is totally insane.
What is Ron going to testify against Misty about?
If it's about Haleigh, then he's part of the cover up.
If it's about drugs, then he's also part of that because he's into drugs as well.
It makes no sense.
There is no progress in this case as far as I can see.
The 3 of them (Ron, Misty, Tommy) will be locked up for years on these drug charges and that's where it ends., unless one of them actually tells the truth, which is NOT happening.
All that will happen is that they'll go into shock at the length of their sentences. Nothing more. nothing less.
This bunch of creepy crawlers have outwitted the cops.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2010, 12:53:10 PM »

This is totally insane.
If it's about drugs, then he's also part of that because he's into drugs as well.
It makes no sense.
The 3 of them (Ron, Misty, Tommy) will be locked up for years on these drug charges and that's where it ends., unless one of them actually tells the truth, which is NOT happening.
All that will happen is that they'll go into shock at the length of their sentences. Nothing more. nothing less.

That is what I don't understand, what is Ron going to testify against Misty about? If it is about Haleigh, why in the world would he not have said this sooner?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2010, 01:11:16 PM »

This is totally insane.
It makes no sense.

That is what I don't understand, what is Ron going to testify against Misty about? If it is about Haleigh, why in the world would he not have said this sooner?

We all know that there have been nothing but LIES and INCONSISTENCIES and information that hasn't even been revealed ie, DID RON WORK THAT DAY???  WHAT WERE HIS HOURS???  Very important to this case.  I feel that Ron has LIED .... all along .... so now that the noose is beginning to get tighter ... and he needs to get it loosened...

What secrets does he have about Misty??? Tommy??? Anybody else???  This is what I am thinking that he is gonna bring up.  JMO .  Now supposedly he tells that Misty was the ringleader and has been selling and dealing for xxx number of years ... same with Tommy ...  those will be Ron's words ... but will they be the truth.  How can anyone believe anything that should come out of his mouth.

I am praying that FIELDS and MISTY get their act together and MISTY tells ALL ... and I mean ALL of Ron's habits and the rest of the Cummings Clan.   See LaRue has let Ron off on ... what good behaviour .. slap on the wrists .. Time for Judge LaRue to open his eyes and see that for the past 10 yrs Ron has not kept himself clean and IMO .. he has gotten worse than before. 

Time to make these charges stick ... feel for Donna and Hope getting 15 yrs. with only one charge and then we have Ron ...  read a piece written by Art Harris saying that it maybe 10 - 14 yrs...with only 85% being served.  @#$%^%$#@.  I do feel that Satsuma is gonna be invaded and people are going to picket that court house if that happens. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2010, 01:12:38 PM »

I totally agree with your post GramaMonkey, and Ron will lie and do anything to save his butt, anything, imo.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2010, 01:58:03 PM »

I totally agree with your post GramaMonkey, and Ron will lie and do anything to save his butt, anything, imo.

I think that Misty has been the fall gal since the beginning of this case.  I do believe that they ( Cummings clan) are trying to pin all of this onto her. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2010, 02:57:45 PM »

because she is the fall gal .... Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2010, 03:07:54 PM »

Exactly my question. Why would Ron be needed to testify against Misty, as Mr. Fields believes is the case here, if in fact Misty is planning to plead no contest to the charges against her?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2010, 03:17:06 PM »

I think that Misty has been the fall gal since the beginning of this case.  I do believe that they ( Cummings clan) are trying to pin all of this onto her. 
Again, I totally agree with you 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2010, 04:44:37 PM »

Levi_Page

@baldtruthtv @raygiudice @ProfilerPatB on show 2nite @ 9 ET discussing the Haleigh Cummings! Listen here: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage less than 10 seconds ago via web

Heart
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2010, 05:08:27 PM »

omg just effin  me

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2010, 05:16:42 PM »

542010DR000740FDXXXX   2010-04-28   DISSOLUTION

Plaintiffs   CROSLIN LINDSY KATE
Defendants   CROSLIN HANK

Case File Location:   (FAM) FAMILY DIVISION
File Type:    DISSOLUTION

06/29/2010   008.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
06/29/2010   009.CASE MGMT ORDER : HEARING 07/20/10 AT 11:00
07/20/2010   010.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
07/21/2010   011.ORDER TO TRANSPORT HANK CROSLIN : AWN

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2010, 05:32:59 PM »

omg just effin  me
Lol Nut, whats the matter?

Heart
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2010, 06:18:23 PM »

Nut, I feel your pain. 

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2010, 06:40:39 PM »

Just erased what I really want to say.  Nut
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2010, 07:36:28 PM »

This is totally insane.
It makes no sense.

Same questions keep running around in my mind, too.  AND...WHAT is taking sooo long to reach the deal?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2010, 08:23:18 PM »

When a person is charged with commiting a crime, he or she is given the opportunity to respond. There are three possible responses: a guilty plea, not guilty plea, and no contest plea. If a defendant does not enter a plea, a plea of not guilty will be entered for him or her. From the Latin, nolo contendre, no contest means the person does not refute the charges, but also does not claim guilt for the charges. This can save time if a person convicted of a crime must stipulate to each of the charges.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-no-contest-plea.htm
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2010, 09:47:46 PM »

Levi Page tweeted:

@misssinhaleigh  Thanks Marie, I always seem to stir one up!     15 minutes ago  via web  in reply to misssinhaleigh
http://twitter.com/Levi_Page

misssinhaleigh = Marie Griffis

Ronald Cummings wanted 3 way group sex after daughter vanished! We have the details in 10 mins: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage     about 1 hour ago  via web

Tonight at 9 PM ET we're discussing the Haleigh Cummings case! Listen here: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage
http://twitter.com/Levi_Page

Where is HaLeigh?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2010, 09:53:11 PM »

Exclusive: Ronald Cummings repulsive behavior after Haleigh vanishes!

July 21, 5:57 PMNashville Crime Examiner Levi Page

Exclusive: 19 days after his daughter Haleigh Cummings vanished from her home in Satsuma Florida, Ronald Cummings acted like anything but a concerned parent according to sources close to the case. Many followers of the case immediately became suspicious of Ronald Cummings, when he decided to marry his 17-year-old live in girlfriend Misty Croslin, the last known person to see Haleigh alive, a month after his daughter vanished.

But for one individual (who will be renamed Susan due to privacy concerns) the father of this 6-year-old adorable little girl, became suspicious before the court of public opinion caught on to his eyebrow raising behavior.

Susan was sitting at a well known bar that family/friends attend in the area. She was sitting next to Ronald and Misty Croslin. Ronald whispered to Susan: "You're gonna have to come chill without the ole man." Susan, not wanting to be rude, smiled and brushed it off thinking that would be the end of that coversation. Susan thought Ronald was more concerned about his missing daughter than hanging out. She was wrong...

An hour later Susan met up with Ronald and Misty again. Ronald was standing up and Misty was sitting down 5 feet away. Ronald then asked Susan: "Can I ask you something? You promise you won't get mad or offended? Do you like girls? Would you do something with Misty and me?" Susan didn't answer and looked at Misty, who had no response. Ronald then said, "I told you! I told her (Misty) you would!" Susan responded by saying: "Oh I don't think your girl would be cool with that Ronald." Ronald retorted, "she is, she's cool with it."

Ronald and Misty were getting ready to leave,  Ronald gave Susan his new telephone number, telling her "I'm gonna call you from my phone, so you'll have my number." Ronald then said "Get rid of homeboy."

Before Ron and Misty left, Susan hugged Misty and apologized asking her if she was mad, and Misty answered no, explaining they had to be somewhere.

That was the last time the subject came up, but Susan still finds it odd and weird that he would be thinking about that while his daughter was missing.

*The names of some individuals and locations were changed due to privacy concerns.

http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d21-Exclusive-Ronald-Cummings-repulsive-behavior-after-Haleigh-vanishes

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2010, 10:03:36 PM »

Wow, what next, this is like a bad soap opera that never ends 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.