March 19, 2024, 03:22:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 567647 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: July 29, 2010, 08:06:26 PM »

hi Heart! how the heck are ya??

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #261 on: July 29, 2010, 08:54:58 PM »

Hey Monks and guests,

Hello to Terri.  TY for sharing. And I am glad you were able to get yourself out of that cycle. I bet you understand the Croslin kids much better and likely have a different view of their situation than one who has never been in those shoes. I do feel for them, but at some point they need to realise what has put them were they are, then tell the truth, and try to do the right thing. It is never too late.

There were some very interesting postings going on over there. I have seen Checkmate posting somewhere, but cannot remember where. I have no idea who he/she is, but they seem to have quite a bit of good info. Gave me some new things to think about.

Yes, Heart...she has my heart too!

an angelic monkey Prayers for Haleigh

O' I do  hope I was not misunderstood.  I do think I understand the Croslin "gang"   But in no way do I excuse their life choices.  While it was not easy to get out, each of them had the same choices open to them.  As far as I am concerned, drugs and crime are the easy way...a more difficult life but an easier way than delayed gratification,  facing themselves and reality, etc. 

I was only trying to say Misty and Tommy were probably a Haleigh when they were younger and that at some point this has to stop.  If someone does not stop themselves, maybe the system should stop them for the sake of  others.  Their world view, and mindset will not change,  not significantly.  I think it will always be self survival, objectification of others, and making excuses for themselves.  I cannot imagine that they feel the emotional pain or guilt most of us would feel if knew of or had witnessed such a crime as what happened to Haleigh.  Where  most of us could not close our eyes, I think they sleep very well.

I cannot imagine what it will take for any of them to tell the truth.

Oh, nooo...I think I understood what you were saying and was in no way thinking you were defending them.
I agree, they could have decided long ago to break the cycle, but choose [as many do] the easy way.

You would think with all the problems and struggles each of the Croslin kids have been through, at least one could/would decide to try to get off that merry-go-round.
I can see yet another generation coming... in all their kids.

I also agree with you in that at some point there has to be an end, don't exactly know if I would like to give the 'system' that much power, but there needs to be some type of solution.

NCSunny

Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: July 30, 2010, 01:00:53 AM »

Hi ya Monkeys!  Been a bit since I've posted, I'm catching up....

1.  Tank tops and flip flops for court are acceptable attire here for gallery attendees.  Flip flops and shorts are also acceptable if called to court, shirt tucked in and cell phones off are the only requirement in criminal court.  (I'm a frequent family court attendee, our Judge never wears a robe...)  It's Florida, I guess...

2.  Believe it or not, I'm having a hard time with Misty's parents in jail.  Did they buy crack or cocaine?  There's a big difference according to Florida's law.  $20 of coke can be cooked into $40 of crack, easy.  Crack is a much heavyier sentence... not that it makes sense.  ? 

3.  Good ole boy "rules" here apply.  And it's hard to break your brain away from that when you try to get out of that.  You can't trust when you know what you know, even when you are no longer involved (or protected)....

4.  "keep your enemies closer"  is the way of life for some.  "if you are not with me, you are against me" is the way you have to live when you break away from the foolishness....  It's freaking hard!

I just wanted to share, take what you want...leave the rest.  I don't do drugs, prescription or otherwise but I'm raising my kids here, in the "lion's den" of prescription hell.  Like we needed easier access...I know more than I would like to.  I just wanted to comment, FL is weird.  LE on any level is not your friend, not in my experience anyway. 

I think of HaLeigh everyday.  I hate to say it but, I don't think she'll ever have justice.  And I don't think we will ever know.  That doesn't stop me from praying though.    None of this surprises me...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: July 30, 2010, 06:43:10 AM »

This is what you do when you are innocent: First you tell the truth when LE asks you questions.  Then, you repeat the same story every time someone asks you questions about the event.  You are consistent, maybe a few minor details occur to you that did not occur to you before, but you tell the same story over and over again.

Why would you do something different?  I can only come up with 2 reasons, because they are guilty of something or because they are covering up for someone who is guilty.  (Maybe a third reason, you were doing something illegal that night that had nothing to do with the event, but if you told the truth, you would be in trouble).

Anyone else come up with another reason?

I am not calling sweet Haleigh "the event," only the tragedy that befell her that she is no longer with us.  I cannot imagine what anyone did to this baby.

Justice for Haleigh!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: July 30, 2010, 09:49:44 AM »

1.  Tank tops and flip flops for court are acceptable attire here for gallery attendees.  Flip flops and shorts are also acceptable if called to court, shirt tucked in and cell phones off are the only requirement in criminal court.  (I'm a frequent family court attendee, our Judge never wears a robe...)  It's Florida, I guess...

2.  Believe it or not, I'm having a hard time with Misty's parents in jail.  Did they buy crack or cocaine?  There's a big difference according to Florida's law.  $20 of coke can be cooked into $40 of crack, easy.  Crack is a much heavyier sentence... not that it makes sense.  ? 

3.  Good ole boy "rules" here apply.  And it's hard to break your brain away from that when you try to get out of that.  You can't trust when you know what you know, even when you are no longer involved (or protected)....

4.  "keep your enemies closer"  is the way of life for some.  "if you are not with me, you are against me" is the way you have to live when you break away from the foolishness....  It's freaking hard!

I just wanted to share, take what you want...leave the rest.  I don't do drugs, prescription or otherwise but I'm raising my kids here, in the "lion's den" of prescription hell.  Like we needed easier access...I know more than I would like to.  I just wanted to comment, FL is weird.  LE on any level is not your friend, not in my experience anyway. 

I think of HaLeigh everyday.  I hate to say it but, I don't think she'll ever have justice.  And I don't think we will ever know.  That doesn't stop me from praying though.    None of this surprises me...

I have read articles that say crack.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: July 30, 2010, 11:09:04 AM »

UCN:   542010DR000740FDXXXX
File Date:   04/28/2010
Disposition Date:    
File Type:    DISSOLUTION
Judge:    A W NICHOLS III
Case File Location:   CIRCUIT JUDGE DIVISION 54

Plaintiffs   CROSLIN LINDSY KATE
Defendants   CROSLIN HANK

Date   Docket Description
04/28/2010   001.CIVIL COVER SHEET
04/28/2010   002.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
04/30/2010   003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN
04/30/2010   004.FILING FEE RECEIPT
05/10/2010   005.RTN OF SVC ON HANK CROSLIN SVD 05/03/10 DUE 05/23/10
05/10/2010   DEFAULT AVAIL 05/28/10
05/10/2010   006.RESPONSE TO SUMMONS : HANK CROSLIN
06/02/2010   007.NOTICE OF CASE MGMT CONFERENCE 06/29/10 AT 01:30
06/29/2010   008.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
06/29/2010   009.CASE MGMT ORDER : HEARING 07/20/10 AT 11:00
07/20/2010   010.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
07/21/2010   011.ORDER TO TRANSPORT HANK CROSLIN : AWN
07/21/2010   012.NOTICE OF HEARING/AWN FOR 07/30/10 AT 08:30
07/29/2010   013.NOTICE OF FILING - CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETIION
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

Heart
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: July 30, 2010, 11:24:16 AM »

Hi Nuna, I just jumped over here from BOC checking HC each morn as usual but I had just posted that the Good ol boy system is still alive and a good reason many of our children fall through the cracks.  All MHO only!!!  But it doesn't take a genious to figure this out.  I live in the N. FL area and we too experience the fallout of the Rx drug problem.  It's only the selling in my and surrounding counties as any doc who prescribes here that is tied to an overdose typically is arrested, tried and put away for ever.  Why isn't that happening down central and south FL?  Although if you have chronic pain you won't find a doc here to help.  Now that is sad.  Some are forced to travel for a doc that ARE legitimite.  Why are these docs allowed to dispense all these drugs?  I don't get it.  People always said I don't know how Ron and Misty lived not working.  Shoot, if a fam member gets a Rx for free on medicaid and then sells them for $20 or $30 dollars a pill x's 180, why work?  They made more then my hubby and me in a month.  So, so sad!  I've seen so many (I'm in home health) families suffering from addiction and the cancer/chronic pain pt's whose fam steals their needed meds.  You call HRS and nothing is done but run the family member off.  No help is ever provided. These docs and the one's who are selling these pill are just tearing FL down further.  Remember when we were known for the "Worlds most beautiful beaches"?  Now we are the state that prescribes 85% of all Oxycontin in the US.  This was stated on The Doctors a couple of days ago.  God bless the children of these addicts.  Please, we need help soon.   
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: July 30, 2010, 11:30:11 AM »

Thank you Heart.  The articles do say crack but the charges read coke, to me.  It's makes financial sense, as well....Double your money, kinda thing.

Bearlyhere, that is what a not guilty person does in a normal world.  In a corrupt world, you keep your mouth shut.  Period.  Your enemies are your friends and your friends are your enemies.  It's a lonely existence. 

I wholeheartedly agree with LE that Misty holds the key.  And I absolutely believe her when she whines, "I don't know...".  That's what you get when those 2 worlds collide.  Even when drugs aren't involved.  You can never trust anyone, not even yourself. 

God Bless HaLeigh. 
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: July 30, 2010, 11:39:33 AM »

Hi Nuna, I just jumped over here from BOC checking HC each morn as usual but I had just posted that the Good ol boy system is still alive and a good reason many of our children fall through the cracks.  All MHO only!!!  But it doesn't take a genious to figure this out.  I live in the N. FL area and we too experience the fallout of the Rx drug problem.  It's only the selling in my and surrounding counties as any doc who prescribes here that is tied to an overdose typically is arrested, tried and put away for ever.  Why isn't that happening down central and south FL?  Although if you have chronic pain you won't find a doc here to help.  Now that is sad.  Some are forced to travel for a doc that ARE legitimite.  Why are these docs allowed to dispense all these drugs?  I don't get it.  People always said I don't know how Ron and Misty lived not working.  Shoot, if a fam member gets a Rx for free on medicaid and then sells them for $20 or $30 dollars a pill x's 180, why work?  They made more then my hubby and me in a month.  So, so sad!  I've seen so many (I'm in home health) families suffering from addiction and the cancer/chronic pain pt's whose fam steals their needed meds.  You call HRS and nothing is done but run the family member off.  No help is ever provided. These docs and the one's who are selling these pill are just tearing FL down further.  Remember when we were known for the "Worlds most beautiful beaches"?  Now we are the state that prescribes 85% of all Oxycontin in the US.  This was stated on The Doctors a couple of days ago.  God bless the children of these addicts.  Please, we need help soon.   

Amen, Sister!  It's so easy to be on medicaid, go to the ER (the usual story around here is, "I got kicked by my horse.") get an x-ray, and spend a day driving from clinic to clinic, gathering pills.  It's sick.  One day of "work" can put a month's worth of money in their pockets.  With extra pills for personal use.  Jax just busted 12 clinics yesterday, but of course, no one is arrested.  It's all about money, even for LE...
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: July 30, 2010, 11:46:56 AM »

Disposition Date:    

8:30 am hearings are usually just the attorneys and judge, in chambers.  The notice of filing-certificate of completion, is most likely the "children first" class both parents have to take to get divorced.  Judges will not sign off on a divorce without one.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: July 30, 2010, 01:50:18 PM »

Disposition Date:    

8:30 am hearings are usually just the attorneys and judge, in chambers.  The notice of filing-certificate of completion, is most likely the "children first" class both parents have to take to get divorced.  Judges will not sign off on a divorce without one.
Thats what I thought Nuna, thanks for the clarification.

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: July 30, 2010, 02:04:57 PM »

Hey Heart!   
Thanks for the updates.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: July 30, 2010, 07:55:13 PM »

Hey Heart!   
Thanks for the updates.
  Hey trim!  My pleasure.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Heart
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: July 30, 2010, 08:50:22 PM »

Disposition Date:    

Thats what I thought Nuna, thanks for the clarification.
Anytime...   Also, my divorce was signed by the judge at an 8:30 AM hearing.  My ex and I were never at one that early, in fact we were never in front of the judge until after the divorce was final.  Just some info that may or may not be of use.  (I'm still confused on how quickly these people are able to divorce, so I'm no help there)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: July 31, 2010, 09:59:27 AM »

Narcotics Related Search Warrant Served, One Arrested

2010-7-30 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Travis Kemp

Palatka - On July 30, 2010, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Drug/Vice Unit with the assistance of the Sheriff’s Office SWAT Team conducted a narcotics related search warrant at 519 North 8th Street, Palatka, Florida.  The search warrant resulted from an ongoing investigation into the illegal sale of narcotics from inside residence. One individual, Travis Kemp (DOB: 10/01/1983) was arrested as a result of the search warrant.

Detectives located and seized marijuana, crack cocaine, and items used as drug paraphernalia during the search warrant.

A small child was also present at the residence during the time the search warrant was executed, and was immediately released to the custody of a family member. The Department of Children and Family Services was notified of the results of the search warrant and of the living conditions in which the child was residing.

Travis Kemp, DOB: 10/01/1983, was arrested and booked into the Putnam County Jail for the following charges:

* Possession of cannabis with intent to sell
        * Possession of cocaine with intent to sell
        * possession of drug paraphernalia
        * Maintaining a drug dwelling
        * Child abuse

He is currently being detained with a bond of $4,504.00.

A criminal investigation is continuing into the activities surrounding the illicit sales of narcotics at the residence and several other persons of interest.

http://www.pcso.us/2010-7-30-a

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: July 31, 2010, 07:37:45 PM »

Hi monkeys!

Been a while since I have posted, but I read here every day.

Thanks for keeping the thread active with updates.

Wish there were some news about where Haleigh is.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: July 31, 2010, 07:41:55 PM »

Bring Haleigh Home

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: July 31, 2010, 08:28:24 PM »

Thanks Brandi!  Very nice pic.

Heart
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: July 31, 2010, 10:11:04 PM »

Big argument going at Topix with some new person "no name", Anne and Sami LOL!  No name is saying that Marie and Johnny are responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.

Starts around post 83224
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p3996
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: July 31, 2010, 11:34:02 PM »

Wow, Brandi!  You have been busy.  That's beautiful!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.