March 18, 2024, 10:05:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 567617 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #680 on: August 20, 2010, 08:00:06 PM »

Per KP, HaLeigh and Jr sleep in the car at times at PDM while RC worked because Misty was not always there to babysit. The 3 day binge was not the 1st time Misty had left.
Wow 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: August 20, 2010, 08:09:31 PM »

Per AH & GM Flo, Misty says she slept with a gun under her pillow every night except that night. RC took all the guns.

Why?

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #682 on: August 20, 2010, 08:15:04 PM »

Per KP, HaLeigh and Jr sleep in the car at times at PDM while RC worked because Misty was not always there to babysit. The 3 day binge was not the 1st time Misty had left.
Wow 

I'd love to say I was shocked, but that wouldn't come close to shocking me in this case.....I missed JVM, so is this WHY Ron called her 90+ times, even 10 times would have been way too much for me, I'd have put mu arse in the car after the 3rd call (and have done it before when I couldn't get the kids on the phone 2 yrs ago) and driven home to find out WTF was going on, unless they were at PDM that night and he was trying to call Misty to get tehm Something could have happened there......remember so many of us wanted to know if PDM was searched of not.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: August 20, 2010, 08:18:31 PM »

Wow 

I'd love to say I was shocked, but that wouldn't come close to shocking me in this case.....I missed JVM, so is this WHY Ron called her 90+ times, even 10 times would have been way too much for me, I'd have put mu arse in the car after the 3rd call (and have done it before when I couldn't get the kids on the phone 2 yrs ago) and driven home to find out WTF was going on, unless they were at PDM that night and he was trying to call Misty to get tehm Something could have happened there......remember so many of us wanted to know if PDM was searched of not.
amen.....and i dont doubt that Ron did call that many times, Ifigured he knew what was going on and was tryin to see if it was all over with or.....he was just trying top establish a alibi for himself for  when it all came out!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 20, 2010, 08:22:12 PM »

Per AH & GM Flo, Misty says she slept with a gun under her pillow every night except that night. RC took all the guns.

Why?
A drugged out teen is sleeping with a presumably loaded gun under her pillow and sharing the bed with the children..

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: August 20, 2010, 08:27:01 PM »

Wow 

amen.....and i dont doubt that Ron did call that many times, Ifigured he knew what was going on and was tryin to see if it was all over with or.....he was just trying top establish a alibi for himself for  when it all came out!!!

That's one theory, but now I am wondering if he didn't take the kids to work that night and HaLeigh got hurt and he was desperate to get in touch with Misty to come and get her, just another theory to toss around

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: August 20, 2010, 08:27:50 PM »

Why?
A drugged out teen is sleeping with a presumably loaded gun under her pillow and sharing the bed with the children..

Great point and don't forget according to Terese Neves she was the "bestest of the best"

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: August 20, 2010, 08:32:59 PM »

Wow 

Well somebody somewhere is lying about these phone calls.  Misty also claimed in one of the jail house tapes that she called RC several times and he did not answer. And all of a sudden showed up at the door. And this Misty said way after she supposedly told the JO story to LE in January.

Also heard tonight Misty claimed her cellphone was broke that night.  How was her phone broke but worked at the time of the 911 calls.

Heart
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: August 20, 2010, 08:43:55 PM »

Wow 

Well somebody somewhere is lying about these phone calls.  Misty also claimed in one of the jail house tapes that she called RC several times and he did not answer. And all of a sudden showed up at the door. And this Misty said way after she supposedly told the JO story to LE in January.

Also heard tonight Misty claimed her cellphone was broke that night.  How was her phone broke but worked at the time of the 911 calls.
I thought the original story was that she turned her phone off because she was mad at Ron not letting her babysit someone.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: August 20, 2010, 08:46:53 PM »

AH more or less said that JO has terrorize the family for a long time now. Does this make JO the discardable bus victim?

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: August 20, 2010, 08:47:32 PM »

Oh and I wanna know how do you hear  a door slam and know that it is a van, does a van door slamming sound diffently then a car or truck door......Misty knows she can lie.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: August 20, 2010, 08:50:08 PM »

Charges dropped against Lisa Croslin

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The State Attorney's Office has dropped the drug charges against Lisa Croslin, Misty Cummings' mother.

Action News has learned the charges were dropped because of lack of evidence.

Last month, Croslin was arrested allegedly trying to buy cocaine.

She was put in jail with a $5,000 bond.

Lisa Croslin's daughter, Misty Cummings, is one of the last people to have seen Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared in February of 2009.  This week, Misty's attorney said she did see what happened to Haleigh the night she vanished from her home in Satsuma.  According to her attorney, Misty heard Haleigh being attacked by her cousin, Joe Overstreet.  No one has been arrested in connection to Haleigh's disappearance.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/Charges-dropped-against-Lisa-Croslin/yvg557743UiexYrrGYaGPA.cspx

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #692 on: August 20, 2010, 08:52:47 PM »

Why?
The thought is beyond frightening 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: August 20, 2010, 08:52:59 PM »

In 18-month-old missing girl case, time in jail for key figures could lead to break

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer

Published: Friday, August 20, 2010 at 7:40 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, August 20, 2010 at 7:40 p.m.

Soon, most of the key figures in the February 2009 disappearance of Haleigh Cummings will be in prison doing time on unrelated drug convictions.

Locked away with them will be whatever secrets they still might hold that could solve the case.

But legal experts say unraveling the mystery could hinge on classic legal tactics in which key figures feed investigators more information in the hopes of receiving a break in court.

After authorities in January arrested Misty Croslin and her brother Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. on drug charges, the two gave a new version of how Haleigh, then age 5, vanished from her Satsuma home.

But still, no arrests have been made in the girl's disappearance, and Haleigh has never been found.

Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office have declined to discuss the evidence they have gathered and whether they have been able to connect any suspects to the crime. They also have declined to say whether they believe the Croslins, given the way their stories have changed over the past 18 months.

Now, the hope of Haleigh's family is that if the Croslins have anything more to say, stewing in prison could bring it out.

"They just need to say what they know," Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, said Friday. "I just want my baby back."

Attorneys for the Croslins this week related what their clients told authorities about events the night Haleigh disappeared.

Misty and Tommy Croslin contend a cousin, Joe Overstreet, came to the Cummings home to steal a gun. The gun wasn't there, so he attacked Haleigh and took her from the home, attorneys said.

more...

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100820/ARTICLES/100829948/1002

Heart
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: August 20, 2010, 09:02:07 PM »

Oh and I wanna know how do you hear  a door slam and know that it is a van, does a van door slamming sound diffently then a car or truck door......Misty knows she can lie.

The side sliding door would sound different.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: August 20, 2010, 09:18:04 PM »

I understand that, but she said in her interview that she was hiding under the blanket with Jr and she heard Joe leave the house and a van door slam.......how did she know it was a van door that slammed......she lies!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: August 20, 2010, 09:29:14 PM »

Heart
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: August 20, 2010, 09:32:03 PM »

I understand that, but she said in her interview that she was hiding under the blanket with Jr and she heard Joe leave the house and a van door slam.......how did she know it was a van door that slammed......she lies!!
The other thing wrong with the van story is that the van was taken in for forensic testing and I'm assuming nothing was found..could be wrong but I believe it was tested.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: August 20, 2010, 10:53:02 PM »

mudboggingqueen says:

And the thing about the guns not being there that night is BS too because LE took them and returned them days later. more BN

http://twitter.com/

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: August 20, 2010, 11:08:51 PM »

Even if they were to provide more information, evidence can be problematic in cases that involve family members, Dekle said.

If, for instance, Haleigh's hair was found in the van, it could be argued that it came from previous rides in the van. Or if Overstreet's fingerprints were found in the home, they could have been left on previous visits.

"These all-in-the-family situations are very, very difficult for that very reason," Dekle said. "The ... crime scene is going to have both the victim's and the suspect's fingerprints and DNA and hair and whatnot all over the place."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100820/ARTICLES/100829948/1002?p=3&tc=pg

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.