March 18, 2024, 11:15:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 567625 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: August 23, 2010, 02:58:29 AM »

I believe with all my heart that there is some truth to what is being said by Tommy and Misty about the night that HaLeigh came up missing, but I believe that whatever happened it happened when there was just Tommy and Misty at that home and they banned together right then to dispose of HaLeigh in whatever way they did, I also dont think that Joe was anywhere around. This has turned into such a mess and its all because Misty and Tommy both know that going to prison for dealing drugs will be a whole lot better then for Murder so they are trying to tell enough to act like they are helping out the investigation but also to keep themselves free from being involved...they make me sick.....they know what happened and I hope one day soon they will slip up and the truth will come out!

I agree!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: August 23, 2010, 04:08:33 AM »

It's a wonder that the people close to this case have not been arrested for anything major until the drug sting had ocurred. I know that some arrests had ocurred prior but nothing that brought on a lengthy sentence anyway.

All those guns and drugs and drug use and possibly drug trafficking and theft and no other arrests prior? It's a dang wonder to me that's for sure.

How did they skip by with all that going on back then?

Even Tommy mentioned in a taped video at the jail while speaking to his Father that he had been doing pills and seemed angry that because Haleigh was missing that it had brought attention on them, thus leading to their current state of incarceration I assumed.

Misty calling 911 over her stolen purse was odd too. Was there ever an arrest made due to that incident I wonder?
Was it a failed drug buy?

Had that ever happened before?

It does make me wonder what other potential incidents may have happened with this bunch prior to Haleigh's disappearance?

Could it be that other possible incidences might be the reason for the silence amongst all of them?

Who could have done what, where, when, how and why?

Another thing...Why hasn't Timmy spoken publicly in defense of his family members? Ever?

The part I bolded above.... That has always been naggling at me.  Very often when a case includes too many people from every direction yak yak yakking, and finger pointing galore.. watch the silent one/s.. those who seemingly hide behind the others or simply creep away, perhaps hoping not to get noticed in the fray.  In this case, that silent one would be Timmy.  The silence from his corner is just deafening.  IMO. 

Sooooo.. it has had me wondering.. could Misty/Tommy have done whatever it was to HaLeigh, tried to revive her, didn't work.  So they call in their other bro to come help them dispose of HaLeigh's body?  IMO, it was either Timmy or cuz Joe who helped that night... to carry her body out, to drive, to help dispose the body weighted with a brick into the water.  Likely would have needed two people stronger than Misty to do that. 

Have seen the video/pics info etc of cuz Joe.  And nope he's no saint.  But I do have an oldest son who is no saint either.  I know an angry face that age when I see it, and cuz Joe in his interview was IMO showing great restraint and control when he walked out of that interview.  The type of restraint that showed great disgust at the interviewer (and IMO, for good reason).. and not the type of anger that a 'guilty of murdering HaLeigh' person might show.  More like 'how DARE you suggest such a thing?' type of restraint and control as he walked away.  I know some of you don't agree with me over that video interview, and that's ok.  It's just how I see it, and still feel to this day.  Nope that young man is no saint.  And at the same time, IMO, because he's no saint, he would make a VERY good scapegoat for Misty/Tommy. 

Joe may have been the driver, and the one who helped Misty/Tommy dispose of HaLeigh's body.  And yet... he showed himself in a media interview and had the seeming right amount of anger/disgust at being one wrongfully accused of something so awful.  IMO ............. But has Timmy?  Ermmmm nope.    

Seems to me that Timmy has hidden behind Chelsea in every way since this whole thing began.  Chelsea has spoken 'for' Timmy even on the phone with family/media/others and however else I can remember.  I cannot even clearly fix a pic of Timmy in my mind, as we can do others in this case.  That's how little we've actually seen OF him.  We have pics to say ok that's Timmy. 

So what does his silence, and prompt moving out of the area say about Timmy?  That he very likely could have been the one to 'help' Misty/Tommy, driving/carrying, perhaps the one who had the least to do with any of it.  That......... or he perhaps is the one who had the MOST to do with all of it.  It just doesn't strike me that way tho.  For Misty/Tommy to have changed their stories so many times now, seems THEY are the ones with the most to lose if the truth be told.  That they needed the extra help and called in their bro, and likely are trying to scapegoat cuz Joe so their bro helping them will hopefully not be considered/noticed. 

Sigh.  Poor HaLeigh.  She faced a hard enough life, just trying to deal with some in her family.  Yet the day Misty waltzed into her life, she never stood a chance.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: August 23, 2010, 11:32:36 AM »

It's a wonder that the people close to this case have not been arrested for anything major until the drug sting had ocurred. I know that some arrests had ocurred prior but nothing that brought on a lengthy sentence anyway.

All those guns and drugs and drug use and possibly drug trafficking and theft and no other arrests prior? It's a dang wonder to me that's for sure.

How did they skip by with all that going on back then?

Even Tommy mentioned in a taped video at the jail while speaking to his Father that he had been doing pills and seemed angry that because Haleigh was missing that it had brought attention on them, thus leading to their current state of incarceration I assumed.

Misty calling 911 over her stolen purse was odd too. Was there ever an arrest made due to that incident I wonder?
Was it a failed drug buy?

Had that ever happened before?

It does make me wonder what other potential incidents may have happened with this bunch prior to Haleigh's disappearance?

Could it be that other possible incidences might be the reason for the silence amongst all of them?

Who could have done what, where, when, how and why?

Another thing...Why hasn't Timmy spoken publicly in defense of his family members? Ever?

The part I bolded above.... That has always been naggling at me.  Very often when a case includes too many people from every direction yak yak yakking, and finger pointing galore.. watch the silent one/s.. those who seemingly hide behind the others or simply creep away, perhaps hoping not to get noticed in the fray.  In this case, that silent one would be Timmy.  The silence from his corner is just deafening.  IMO. 

Sooooo.. it has had me wondering.. could Misty/Tommy have done whatever it was to HaLeigh, tried to revive her, didn't work.  So they call in their other bro to come help them dispose of HaLeigh's body?  IMO, it was either Timmy or cuz Joe who helped that night... to carry her body out, to drive, to help dispose the body weighted with a brick into the water.  Likely would have needed two people stronger than Misty to do that. 

Have seen the video/pics info etc of cuz Joe.  And nope he's no saint.  But I do have an oldest son who is no saint either.  I know an angry face that age when I see it, and cuz Joe in his interview was IMO showing great restraint and control when he walked out of that interview.  The type of restraint that showed great disgust at the interviewer (and IMO, for good reason).. and not the type of anger that a 'guilty of murdering HaLeigh' person might show.  More like 'how DARE you suggest such a thing?' type of restraint and control as he walked away.  I know some of you don't agree with me over that video interview, and that's ok.  It's just how I see it, and still feel to this day.  Nope that young man is no saint.  And at the same time, IMO, because he's no saint, he would make a VERY good scapegoat for Misty/Tommy. 

Joe may have been the driver, and the one who helped Misty/Tommy dispose of HaLeigh's body.  And yet... he showed himself in a media interview and had the seeming right amount of anger/disgust at being one wrongfully accused of something so awful.  IMO ............. But has Timmy?  Ermmmm nope.    

Seems to me that Timmy has hidden behind Chelsea in every way since this whole thing began.  Chelsea has spoken 'for' Timmy even on the phone with family/media/others and however else I can remember.  I cannot even clearly fix a pic of Timmy in my mind, as we can do others in this case.  That's how little we've actually seen OF him.  We have pics to say ok that's Timmy. 

So what does his silence, and prompt moving out of the area say about Timmy?  That he very likely could have been the one to 'help' Misty/Tommy, driving/carrying, perhaps the one who had the least to do with any of it.  That......... or he perhaps is the one who had the MOST to do with all of it.  It just doesn't strike me that way tho.  For Misty/Tommy to have changed their stories so many times now, seems THEY are the ones with the most to lose if the truth be told.  That they needed the extra help and called in their bro, and likely are trying to scapegoat cuz Joe so their bro helping them will hopefully not be considered/noticed. 

Sigh.  Poor HaLeigh.  She faced a hard enough life, just trying to deal with some in her family.  Yet the day Misty waltzed into her life, she never stood a chance.  IMO. 

I agree Wyks. Timmy and Chelsea moving to another state right away coupled with the fact that Chelsea appeared to become his mouthpiece could be indicative of Timmy's involvement somehow.

I do wonder that myself. I wonder though also if there weren't possibly some other unrelated crime that had occurred prior to Haleigh's disappearance that may have potentially included guns, drug use, drug trafficing, theft etc... which could be the reason why the truth about Haleigh's disappearance has not been revealed?

Is it possible that whomever had caused Haleigh's disappearance might be holding another yet unsolved crime over the others in order to cement the silence in this case?

I believe that it is possible.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: August 23, 2010, 11:38:28 AM »

And...if what I question is possible then who might the likely person(s) be who could have been involved in a prior crime, if indeed one had occured?

I had read once that Timmy had served time prior to Haleigh's disappearance. I am not sure about that. If so I wonder what type of crime he had committed in that case?

Does anyone know the details about Timmy's alleged prior criminal history or was that just a rumor?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: August 23, 2010, 01:14:25 PM »

I have never thought of Timmy being involved. 

My entire family is connected with drugs, addiction, crimes, etc.  I on the other hand do not even smoke and have a strong history of being called in to clean up the messes ( take children from foster homes to raise, etc).

I do not associate with them, I have moved and may move even further when one is released from prison.  I am ashamed and embarrassed when someone finds out who I am related to, or when things hit the news.  For my own sanity and safety, I choose to stay out of their situations, etc.

I love them because I can remember what they went through to become the way they are;  I remember they never had a chance.  But I did not either and I got out.  So, my love for them only goes so far.  In very difficult times, I do allow my grandmother or one sister to speak for me.  That way my position is known and everyone knows I am not being drug into their drama. 

Maybe I just project my own situation on to Timmy thereby not thinking he could be involved.

Such a mess!
Terri
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: August 23, 2010, 03:43:08 PM »

Reporter’s Notes: Haleigh Cummings and the “Gun Story”
http://www.bloggernews.net/125141

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: August 23, 2010, 03:43:55 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – Lisa Croslin Crashes And Burns?

http://www.bloggernews.net/125143

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: August 23, 2010, 04:12:00 PM »

A

Thanks to everyone for the updates.

Heart - that article was so sad, not a surprise, but very sad.

As for the new 'theory' of what happened to Haleigh...I am not ready to think that ToC would/could molest her. [ducking the bananas]

And I have read and heard a lot of ppl say they think ToC and Misty had a 'thang' goin on. I really can't go with that thought either, but with this bunch, anything is possible.

Again, thanks all for being there for Haleigh  an angelic monkey

NCSunny

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #768 on: August 23, 2010, 04:24:39 PM »

The Xanax apparently was prescription rather than bought off the street. Of the 90 tablets obtained a few days ago, only 17 remained in the bottle last night. This is a usage of more than 10 per day! Who was the doctor that could possibly prescribe 90 tablets to an addict?

Where did Lisa Croslin get the money from to buy the drugs? And where did the money for the booze come from?     The doctor couldn't have possibly have given her 90 pills for a months prescription  it had to be for three months, at least I would hope so. I'm sure she is feeling lost and deserted, and doesn't care, and would not be surprised if she would die from an overdose. This case from the beginning has been nothing but one tragedy after another 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: August 23, 2010, 05:32:44 PM »

hi guys...
nothing new i see so i keep going back... and i posted something similar to what i am saying now but... we need to go back to the very beginning... everything these people have said is what they wanted you to hear... especially chelsea she is a good talker.. and she was also the one there that night afterwards and prior to misty's first interview...
chelsea wanted you to know that the van was gone a long time the van was scratched and that she was not the last person to drive it.. misty wanted you to know that she could easily remedy a sibling movie dispute by putting the kids in separate rooms (she distanced herself and jr from haleigh) she wanted you to know that haleigh peed the bed (even tho mom crystal says she never did that at her house) she wanted you to know that the missing blanket was in the van that they took (she squinted as she said that part) so basicly she wanted you to know that the blanket in the van was not in the house that night and emphasized that the van and blanket were not in her posession... (i'd be willing to bet my left leg that the missing blanket has never been recovered)
the jr statement seemed weird not sure if he was coached but man in black could be weariing clothing also if i had to pick something up heavy to put in a garbage bag i would put my arms in the bag pick it up and kind of flip it that could give the appearance of black arms... also if i was a redneck looking for a quick disguise or way to not get evidence on me i would prob throw a garbage bag over me and poke holes for the eyes... never heard the version of the black man coming out of the wall but that could just be shadows...
ron just wants everyone to know he was at work
ggms wanted everyone to know she cleaned their clothes
tn wanted everyone to know misty was the greatest person in the world and even if she actually thought that before hand wouldn't haleigh going missing on misty's watch change her opinion a little...
i could prob go on and on but i think the trick is not to listen to what they said but rather what they didn't say and why they did say what they said
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: August 23, 2010, 06:04:58 PM »

hi guys...
nothing new i see so i keep going back... and i posted something similar to what i am saying now but... we need to go back to the very beginning... everything these people have said is what they wanted you to hear... especially chelsea she is a good talker.. and she was also the one there that night afterwards and prior to misty's first interview...
chelsea wanted you to know that the van was gone a long time the van was scratched and that she was not the last person to drive it.. misty wanted you to know that she could easily remedy a sibling movie dispute by putting the kids in separate rooms (she distanced herself and jr from haleigh) she wanted you to know that haleigh peed the bed (even tho mom crystal says she never did that at her house) she wanted you to know that the missing blanket was in the van that they took (she squinted as she said that part) so basicly she wanted you to know that the blanket in the van was not in the house that night and emphasized that the van and blanket were not in her posession... (i'd be willing to bet my left leg that the missing blanket has never been recovered)
the jr statement seemed weird not sure if he was coached but man in black could be weariing clothing also if i had to pick something up heavy to put in a garbage bag i would put my arms in the bag pick it up and kind of flip it that could give the appearance of black arms... also if i was a redneck looking for a quick disguise or way to not get evidence on me i would prob throw a garbage bag over me and poke holes for the eyes... never heard the version of the black man coming out of the wall but that could just be shadows...
ron just wants everyone to know he was at work
ggms wanted everyone to know she cleaned their clothes
tn wanted everyone to know misty was the greatest person in the world and even if she actually thought that before hand wouldn't haleigh going missing on misty's watch change her opinion a little...
i could prob go on and on but i think the trick is not to listen to what they said but rather what they didn't say and why they did say what they said

Your garbage bag reference caught my eye...if someone playing CSI for a moment and not wanting pee or any other body fluid on them while they carried her out or put her in another bag or cover would prolly put a bag on.  I've done it when I had to go out in the rain and look for my dog.  I couldn't find my raincoat and it worked perfect!  You may be on to something!  I think Junior needs to be hypnotized or at least interrogated by a well suited professional in that area.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: August 23, 2010, 06:18:03 PM »

Haleigh was taken away in a black bag?
Posted: 05:08 PM ET

It’s really hard to know what to believe anymore when it comes to Misty Croslin. We have heard so many versions of what happened the night that Haleigh Cummings disappeared…none of which seem to be corroborated by any real evidence.
First, Croslin said she did not see or hear anything when the 5-year-old was taken from her trailer in Satsuma, FL in February 2008.

Then, when the babysitter turned stepmom was arrested on drug trafficking charges in January of this year, we began to hear various tales about the details leading up to that early morning 911 call. Both Misty Croslin and her brother implicated their cousin from Tennessee, Joe Overstreet. Now, Misty Croslin’s attorney has revealed new information about what she claims happened that night. Tommy Croslin reportedly told his defense attorney that he witnessed ‘cousin Joe’ strangle Haleigh at the trailer.

Robert Fields talked to reporters after his client pleaded no contest to the last of 8 counts of drug trafficking. He said that Croslin told investigators she heard little Haleigh being attacked by her cousin before he took off with her.

The reason? Overstreet allegedly came to the trailer that night to steal a gun from Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings. When he couldn’t locate the firearm, he reportedly got angry, assaulted and groped Misty, then attacked and left with Haleigh.

At this point, Croslin is the girl who cried wolf. I spoke to several people connected to this case and no one seems to believe this latest story. Some family members don’t even believe that Haleigh is dead….even though law enforcement is now considering this a homicide investigation.

We may never find out what happened that night.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/23/haleigh-was-taken-away-in-a-black-bag/

Heart
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: August 23, 2010, 07:07:23 PM »

A

Thanks to everyone for the updates.

Heart - that article was so sad, not a surprise, but very sad.

As for the new 'theory' of what happened to Haleigh...I am not ready to think that ToC would/could molest her. [ducking the bananas]

And I have read and heard a lot of ppl say they think ToC and Misty had a 'thang' goin on. I really can't go with that thought either, but with this bunch, anything is possible.

Again, thanks all for being there for Haleigh  an angelic monkey

It's quite the reach....around though ennit?
I agree, after reading about the life style of these people, anything is possible.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: August 23, 2010, 11:34:47 PM »

http://twitter.com/RadioNewz

"Lisa Croslin is fine and safe... staying in Satsuma, all I know about it and all I'm saying about it... it's good news for everyone...
6 minutes ago"

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: August 24, 2010, 12:30:48 AM »

From Bald Truth Staff, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

Schedule Change:

Watch HLN’s Nancy Grace Show Thursday night, Aug. 26, at 8 and 10 p, when another segment on the Haleigh Cummings mystery is now scheduled, with journalist Art Harris as a guest. Just alerted last minute change in Monday story lineup.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: August 24, 2010, 01:52:21 AM »

Misty Cummings and Hank Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, said that Overstreet should be brought back to Florida to be interrogated.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24700021/detail.html

Heart
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: August 24, 2010, 03:33:23 AM »

Heart, thanks for bringing all of those articles here.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: August 24, 2010, 07:15:00 AM »

My pleasure Bearlyhere!

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: August 24, 2010, 09:39:43 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #779 on: August 24, 2010, 10:05:03 AM »

I always thought someone drowned Haleigh.  I got an image one time of hands holding Haleigh underwater as if I was looking through the killer's eyes.  She kept struggling to get above water to breathe. 

I wondered why someone would drown Haleigh.  Then I remembered the sheet she had wet on.  Maybe someone was so angry that they put her in the bathtub to bathe her, because she wet the sheet.  Someone might have let their anger get away with them and held her underwater.

Claycat,

Was Haleigh's "punishment" sitting in a Tub of cold water?  Did Misty forget about her? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.