March 18, 2024, 09:10:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 567608 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #780 on: August 24, 2010, 10:08:16 AM »

http://twitter.com/RadioNewz

"Lisa Croslin is fine and safe... staying in Satsuma, all I know about it and all I'm saying about it... it's good news for everyone...
6 minutes ago"

Thank-you, Patricia.

How do we know if Lisa is fine & safe? is there a link to confirm this new update?  Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: August 24, 2010, 06:01:23 PM »

Radio posted:

Here is the Lisa Croslin Story -- as told to me... second hand from Lisa herself and Chelsea Croslin.. and don't even ask who has shared this with me - cause I ain't tellin....

Lisa was transported to the hospital after a woman attacked her for her xanax in the shelter and shoved her down some stairs. Her leg was bleeding - the shelter staff was afraid it was broken - so they called an ambulance and she was taken to the hospital. She was released after her leg was x-rayed and no fracture was seen ... Lisa says she had not taken more xanax than she was allowed and that was confirmed at the hospital by a blood test .. no alcohol - not even one drink - confirmed by blood test .. furthermore Chelsea Croslin called the hospital, spoke to the Doctor and confirmed the no alcohol and appropriate level of xanax in Lisa's system...... Lisa Croslin is still in Satsuma, is fine and safe... and there may be some questions still up in the air over a certain 'good samaritan' .. or shall we say -- the 'not so good samaritan' .....

That's it peeps... if I can find out any more info .. I will post it to you....

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=213.msg16886#msg16886

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: August 24, 2010, 06:04:49 PM »

Statement From Kim Picazio....

I am abhorred that any person holding themselves out to be giving its readers factual, investigative information on this case, would use another human being’s misfortunes to score a few points against an enemy.  To toss aside a struggling individual’s good faith attempt at becoming clean and sober for the sole purpose of airing a scandalous, detailed account of a relapse into drugs and alcohol, is the height of yellow-journalism.  The loyal readers at BNN were misled.  They were handed a bag of goods.  This fabricated story was obviously written to incite outrage at Simon’s arch nemesis, Art Harris, who was coyly mentioned in the customary cliffhanger punch line at the tail end of the piece.  Aren’t we all just exhausted with these snide innuendo that never lead to anything or anyone?  Unfortunately, it keeps the loyal BNN reader hitting that website, and ups the amount advertisers pay them at the end of the month.  It’s like preying on good people’s thirst for honest information – and keeping their pallet just wet enough to keep them coming back for more.  More of what, is the question.

The readers have not yet realized how many times they have been duped by the likes of these fabricated story lines, and blubbering, chronic lies by Cobra (in order to get air time from anywhere, anyhow, by saying anything he can possibly make up out of the sheer blue sky).  It is just sickening to me at this point.  Ask Cobra any given fact of the case – when it all comes out in the wash, you’ll see he knew nothing at all.  Nothing whatsoever.  He makes it up as he goes along.  I’ve seen him do it before my very eyes.  What’s worse is that the BNN readers have actually been thanking Simon for “keeping them apprised of the truth”.  Ha!  That’s like thanking David Koresh for showing them the way toward holy salvation!  Perhaps they should start demanding some hard answers from that website.  First Question:  does Simon earn any funds by way of salary or advertising from BNN?  If not, what does he do for income to support himself?  Are the loyal readers who click onto BNN all day lining the pockets of Simon in advertising fees?  Have they wondered why he packs each story with baseless, ridiculous innuendo, unfulfilled cliff hangers (yawn), and triple hearsay by the likes of Cobra, who clearly knows very little about the facts in the Haleigh case?  Maybe it is to earn more hits, or to enjoy this 15 minutes of popularity that he’s never otherwise earned in his life heretofore.  Who knows.

In my opinion, a person who recently befriends Lisa Croslin at Church, persuades Lisa to confide in her, allows Lisa to believe she is there to help and guide her, then snitches all of Lisa’s personal information to Simon Barrett, is no “Good Samaritan” – that is deceitful, and immoral, in my opinion.  This person who Simon calls a “Good Samaritan” was calling him and Jan in the middle of the night from the hallways of the hospital, telling them private information about her “friend”?   And what is even worse, is Simon either intentionally reported this fabricated headliner of Lisa being drunk and high at the medical center, or he was irresponsible enough not to check the validity of the information.  In either instance, he should be ashamed of himself.   This story was written in glee by the likes of Simon Barrett, who saw it as a chance to pit his readers against Art, and me, and to take advantage of Lisa Croslin.  Whether you like her, or hate her, to lie about her recovery, her personal life, and her medical status, then publicate the same on the internet, is just unconscionable.  And Jan can just quit the “we wouldn’t stoop so low as to give an addict money” act – No, Jan, you’d just make sure your snitch called in and reported on Lisa’s every move.   Even better – you’d demand “answers to questions from Lisa” (actually, the Good Samaritan – Lisa has never spoken to you or Simon Barrett), in exchange for a call to your readers for assistance for Lisa?  The ole’ quid pro quo!  Wow – BNN’s just in it “for Haleigh” alright!

BNN readers should beware of who they come to the game to cheer for.  Plain and simple, if I was a BNN supporter thinking I’m getting accurate information from the website, I’d be demanding some hard answers right about now.  I’d want to know why Simon got me all riled up over a relapse by Lisa, that never happened.  What was the motivation to print that story packed of lies, snickering insults, and typical under-the-breath snipes.  And especially, I’d want to know why he took this particular opportunity, within a story bulging at the seams with slanderous falsities, to take a swipe at Art Harris, when all the while, he himself had a wolf in sheep’s clothing in place in Putnam, feeding him personal information on a desperate Lisa Croslin.  My take?  This is irresponsible journalism at its best, and intentional manipulation of the facts for a free poke at Art (as well as hits on the site), at worst.   BNN – you should be ashamed of yourself.    The word “immoral bottom feeder” actually sums it up quite well.

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=213.msg16901#msg16901

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: August 24, 2010, 06:13:05 PM »

Wow,thanks Heart.   
Where is Haleigh?   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: August 24, 2010, 06:17:47 PM »

Wow,thanks Heart.   
Where is Haleigh?   an angelic monkey

Hi there trim 

True that!  Where is HaLeigh?

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: August 24, 2010, 08:53:59 PM »

Radio posted:

Here is the Lisa Croslin Story -- as told to me... second hand from Lisa herself and Chelsea Croslin.. and don't even ask who has shared this with me - cause I ain't tellin....

Lisa was transported to the hospital after a woman attacked her for her xanax in the shelter and shoved her down some stairs. Her leg was bleeding - the shelter staff was afraid it was broken - so they called an ambulance and she was taken to the hospital. She was released after her leg was x-rayed and no fracture was seen ... Lisa says she had not taken more xanax than she was allowed and that was confirmed at the hospital by a blood test .. no alcohol - not even one drink - confirmed by blood test .. furthermore Chelsea Croslin called the hospital, spoke to the Doctor and confirmed the no alcohol and appropriate level of xanax in Lisa's system...... Lisa Croslin is still in Satsuma, is fine and safe... and there may be some questions still up in the air over a certain 'good samaritan' .. or shall we say -- the 'not so good samaritan' .....

That's it peeps... if I can find out any more info .. I will post it to you....

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=213.msg16886#msg16886

Well nice....... yet again, a different version of what happened.  Sheeeeesh.  Whatever. 

From all that I've ever heard and known about any shelter is that one of the first things they do with someone coming in is to take their meds for safe-keeping and lock em up in a cupboard in the office.  Especially important for those who have a 'contract' of sorts to remain clean and sober as a condition for staying there in the first place.  Person simply goes to a shelter worker in the office to get meds as needed, taking a dose while IN the office.  I kinda doubt that Lisa was wandering the halls/stairs of the shelter with any amount of xanax in her hand/pocket.  Please.   

I have no doubt a fight/argument about something else may have occured, even over the fact that Lisa may have promised someone xanax and couldn't/didn't extra for that person, and got shoved down the stairs.  Lisa may herself have slipped and fallen down those stairs, and in a 'woe is me, pity party', made up a good story about someone else helping her down those stairs.  Anything is possible with this sad family.  The truth is the last thing I expect to hear from any of the Croslin's.  Sadly.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: August 24, 2010, 09:52:15 PM »

Lisa Croslin was NOT drunk or high on Xanax!

Kim Picazio being aware of the situation and concerned about Lisa Croslin’s welfare stepped in with her contacts and money for a phone, clothes, and a few basic living essentials that were bought from a dollar store by Lisa.

Lisa’s probation officer was aware of and approved her prescription for Xanax. Lisa takes only three pills a day.

Kim’s good Samaritan contact managed to put up Lisa in a Christian Women’s homeless shelter. Later that night, a women at the same homeless shelter discovered that Lisa had Xanax on her, jumped her, stole her medication, and roughed her up. The staff at the shelter had to take Lisa Croslin to a medical center out of fear that she might have some broken bones. Lisa was thoroughly examined by a doctor at the emergency center. At no point was Lisa Croslin ever drunk or high on Xanax as erroneously reported by Simon Barrett.

Lisa Croslin was kicked out of the Women’s homeless shelter because they, also, do not allow any prescription medication on the premises. Presumably, at this point, Simon’s snitch called the Barretts and lied about Lisa Croslin being “drunk, and higher than a kite on Xanax”.

Kim Picazio has assured me that Lisa Croslin is presently safely residing at an undisclosed location in Satsuma, Florida. And, that she has subsequently been in contact with both her and Chelsea Croslin by telephone. Lisa wont be able to visit the Putnam County jail until she first obtains a picture ID.

more...

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/08/24/kim-picazio-outs-bnns-lies-about-lisa-croslin/

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: August 24, 2010, 10:08:46 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – Its Not The Case Its The Spin!

Our flag is that we tell the truth! I have been watching many other situations engineered by the press. A fine example is Nancy Grace and her favorite nephew Art Harris. Nancy faces a very serious court case on November 1, was she responsible for a woman taking her own life as a direct result of an on air interview?

Nancy Grace’s favorite (press) nephew is in even deeper trouble. I have thousands of pages of court documents. But here are just a couple.

more...

http://www.bloggernews.net/125151

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: August 24, 2010, 11:23:51 PM »

Mylissa Gibson  I heard and read from MyFox 35 Orlando news.The police are suppose to be making a big announcement on Haliegh and on the whole bunch tomorrow.Ron finally admitted to there being a machine gun and and having an issue with Overstreet.The police have the gun now.

just wanted to post this statement here, dont know if true or not but if it is then, why in the world would Ronald wait till now to admit this, is it because he thought he might get in trouble for having this gun....if thats the case then I call that really stupid, I would tell everything I knew and everything I had ever done if my child was missing if it would help find her in anyway!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: August 24, 2010, 11:32:20 PM »

Mylissa Gibson  I heard and read from MyFox 35 Orlando news.The police are suppose to be making a big announcement on Haliegh and on the whole bunch tomorrow.Ron finally admitted to there being a machine gun and and having an issue with Overstreet.The police have the gun now.

just wanted to post this statement here, dont know if true or not but if it is then, why in the world would Ronald wait till now to admit this, is it because he thought he might get in trouble for having this gun....if thats the case then I call that really stupid, I would tell everything I knew and everything I had ever done if my child was missing if it would help find her in anyway!!

Do you have a link to the article HH?  I went to myfoxorlando and couldn't find anything yet.  I'd love to read the article if you can help me find it.  Thanks 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: August 24, 2010, 11:35:38 PM »

Do you have a link to the article HH?  I went to myfoxorlando and couldn't find anything yet.  I'd love to read the article if you can help me find it.  Thanks 
No sorry Muffy, I too just went to that site and cant find anything on it, but I got the statement off from Levi pages, site and thats why I said I dont know if its true or not, maybe I shouldnt have posted it until I went to the site and checked first...sorry

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: August 24, 2010, 11:57:52 PM »

No sorry Muffy, I too just went to that site and cant find anything on it, but I got the statement off from Levi pages, site and thats why I said I dont know if its true or not, maybe I shouldnt have posted it until I went to the site and checked first...sorry

I hope there will be a break in Haleigh's case soon.  It's been so long, and she needs to be found.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: August 25, 2010, 10:29:42 PM »

I hope there will be a break in Haleigh's case soon.  It's been so long, and she needs to be found.   an angelic monkey

Levi Page tweeted:  

@RadioNewz Apparently that was a false alarm, I don't know where Mylissa was getting her info. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to RadioNewz

http://twitter.com/Levi_Page

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: August 26, 2010, 11:00:40 AM »

3 xanax a day seems like alot to me?  Anyone else?  I have someone in my home on xanax as needed and you definatly don't take it when drinking to the best of my knowledge...the combo destroys the liver.  Anyway just curious if you guys think that is a high amount in your experience?   Sorry for OT.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: August 26, 2010, 11:10:32 AM »

3 xanax a day seems like alot to me?  Anyone else?  I have someone in my home on xanax as needed and you definatly don't take it when drinking to the best of my knowledge...the combo destroys the liver.  Anyway just curious if you guys think that is a high amount in your experience?   Sorry for OT.

I think it is for a regular person, but remember these are the Satsuma pillbillies.  Probably have high tolerance, so require higher doses.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: August 26, 2010, 02:58:33 PM »

xanax is an anti anxiety med and you are supposed to take 1 pill per anxiety attack if you needed more than 1 pill per attack your doc would have just upped your dose.. (its not one of those meds that say take 1 to 2 as needed) so unless she is having an anxiety attack every 5 hrs then she should not be taking 3 a day) JMO of course... i've never had xanax but i was perscribed an anti anxiety med after my house fire and it doesn't get you high it just makes you sleepy and it is impossible to get pissed off.. i tried taking them and it's the i dont give a f%^& pill... it doesn't even make you euphoric or anything.. its just that things that would normally set you over the edge with anger or disappointment have no effect... it was funny because my husband liked me on them things that i would normally scream at him about instead became "that's okay"
not even sure why someone looking to get high wold take them although i do know a lot of housewife types that take them to "relax"
strange thing is lisa doesn't seem the type to give a chit about much to begin with so not sure why she would be taking an anti anxiety med at all... what the hell does she have anxiety about... when people stop using cocaine/crack they can get anxiety attacks but those only last for a couple days not long term and i doubt that if she has not had coke since her arrest that she would still be having anxiety if she ever even did... sounds to me like she went to a doc and cried her my poor me story my life is so screwed up i can take it anymore can you perscribe me something story... wonder if the doc knows she doesn't even care about her life to begin with....
someone should get her ass on suboxen its like methadone except if you take pills that get you high with it they have no effect... so it basicly gets you thru withdrawls and impares your ability to get high...
anxiety my arse
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: August 26, 2010, 03:43:28 PM »

Just giving my experience with xanax...I take them prescribed, and my doctor gives me 4 - 1mg tablets a day, as needed. I don't take that many a day everyday though. Most days just one or two, depending on the amount of anxiety I experience that particular day. But if a person DOES take that many everyday, it's likely they'd have seizures from the withdrawals if they skipped a dose, even if they aren't needed.

A few years ago I was taking more than 2 a day everyday, and I abruptly stopped taking them and had a seizure.. Thankfully I was home when it happened, because it was a full blown seizure...Peed myself and everything.  Embarassed

Just saying...It's possible her doctor prescribes her that amount everyday, and it's also possible and IMO, more probable, that she knows the street value of xanax and claims she needs that amount, or more likely she's simply taking them to catch a buzz. 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: August 26, 2010, 04:12:08 PM »

Just giving my experience with xanax...I take them prescribed, and my doctor gives me 4 - 1mg tablets a day, as needed. I don't take that many a day everyday though. Most days just one or two, depending on the amount of anxiety I experience that particular day. But if a person DOES take that many everyday, it's likely they'd have seizures from the withdrawals if they skipped a dose, even if they aren't needed.

A few years ago I was taking more than 2 a day everyday, and I abruptly stopped taking them and had a seizure.. Thankfully I was home when it happened, because it was a full blown seizure...Peed myself and everything.  Embarassed

Just saying...It's possible her doctor prescribes her that amount everyday, and it's also possible and IMO, more probable, that she knows the street value of xanax and claims she needs that amount, or more likely she's simply taking them to catch a buzz. 
if you don't mind me asking was it a primary care physician or a psychiatric dr that prescribed yours... only reason i ask is that my reg primary care dr prescribed me the anxiety med because i had just had a recent trauma that warranted it.. and it just seems to me that those who have long term anxiety would most likely need a shrink to get them prescribed long term... for me it was the highest dose of cyclobenzapine but only 30 for the month and by no means did i need them every day... it just seems if someone has a script for more than one a day or the every day anxiety attack that should be something dealt with psychologically with a shrink... (not trying to call you crazy or say you need a shrink and i mean no disrespect by any of the terms i'm using) but it just seems odd to me for someone to tell their reg doc that they all of a sudden have anxiety and to get a script for 3 a day right off the bat...
and as far as your seizure you do need to be careful lowering your dose at all when i first googled the med the dr gave me there are tons of studies and stuff that says their is a crazy high risk of seizures for anyone that has taken any amount (even the lowest dose) for more than 4-6 weeks consecutively (basicly even if you took half of one pill one time a day for 4-6 weeks then you are at a very high risk for seizures if you stop cold turkey
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: August 26, 2010, 05:11:16 PM »

if you don't mind me asking was it a primary care physician or a psychiatric dr that prescribed yours... only reason i ask is that my reg primary care dr prescribed me the anxiety med because i had just had a recent trauma that warranted it.. and it just seems to me that those who have long term anxiety would most likely need a shrink to get them prescribed long term... for me it was the highest dose of cyclobenzapine but only 30 for the month and by no means did i need them every day... it just seems if someone has a script for more than one a day or the every day anxiety attack that should be something dealt with psychologically with a shrink... (not trying to call you crazy or say you need a shrink and i mean no disrespect by any of the terms i'm using) but it just seems odd to me for someone to tell their reg doc that they all of a sudden have anxiety and to get a script for 3 a day right off the bat...
and as far as your seizure you do need to be careful lowering your dose at all when i first googled the med the dr gave me there are tons of studies and stuff that says their is a crazy high risk of seizures for anyone that has taken any amount (even the lowest dose) for more than 4-6 weeks consecutively (basicly even if you took half of one pill one time a day for 4-6 weeks then you are at a very high risk for seizures if you stop cold turkey

I had first started taking them long long time ago, maybe almost 18 years ago... My psych doctor started me on them and only at 2 a day, then I gradually increased them. My family doctor gives them to me now and has been for the last 6 or 7 years, although I do see a psych doctor every year or so, just not on a regular basis.

When I had the seizure, I hadn't gotten my refill when it was due and skipped an entire day, not knowing what could happen. Even when the hospital called my doctor to let him know what had happened, he started freaking out that I had missed a day! Told me I should have weaned myself down day by day, but I didn't do it on purpose, just hadn't gotten to the pharmacy in time.

I wish I could get to the point of not needing them at all everyday, but well, I'm not, so I take them, for now anyway... 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: August 26, 2010, 05:12:27 PM »

You can not go off an anti-anxiety med. cold turkey.
Your prescribing physician should wean you off slowly.
Many of the meds. are metabolized by the liver and take a very long time to leave your system, as they are not excreted by the kidneys.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.