March 19, 2024, 04:22:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 567654 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: August 26, 2010, 05:30:01 PM »

You can not go off an anti-anxiety med. cold turkey.
Your prescribing physician should wean you off slowly.
Many of the meds. are metabolized by the liver and take a very long time to leave your system, as they are not excreted by the kidneys.

Most meds., the risks outweigh the benefits I believe and my advice to someone just starting to take them would be to NOT take them at all, unless clearly needed. I had a friend who would take a handful at a time. Said they made her speed. Never could see how that was, and she died from it not long ago, but I don't think she was the only one who also got that effect.

Crazy!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: August 26, 2010, 06:44:27 PM »

Art Harris on The Nancy Grace Show, HLN, Aug. 20

From Bald Truth Staff, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

Schedule Change:

As often happens with breaking news, Haleigh Cummings has now been delayed for breaking news Thursday night, Aug. 26, on HLN’s Nancy Grace Show, which is set to focus on the sad case of the missing cheerleader.

Art just got an e mail from her New York producers to let us know, but in this bidness, last minute change is a given…Hey, if something else breaks in the case, he could be called back…Yep, it’s happened before. One night, show producers called at 7p to see if he could make the 8 p show.

Luckily, he wasn’t far from CNN Center studios in Atlanta. Whew.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/08/22/haleigh-cummings-sked-for-nancy-grace-monday/#more-4679

Heart
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: August 26, 2010, 08:23:43 PM »

Just weighing in as a FL resident on the Xanax situation.  Down here all you need to say is "I need something for anxiety and I have taken Xanax before".  You can walk out with 120, 0.25mg, .5mg, 1mg and 5mg bars.  Honest  to God!  I don't think she got them for the street value alone cause they are only worth about a dollar a mg.  It has been used for people with alcohol abuse and some crack addicts find it soothes them from the 'wants'.  I don't have links for anything but all you have to do is google FL pain clinics and you'll see the availability of just about anything you want.  New formulations for OxyContin will hopefully keep the abusers from flocking here.  Plus we have the online Rx program beginning next year and lots of new rules for the pill mills.  Pills are a huge illegal bidness here and I hope it comes to an end soon.  FL used to be the Sunshine State where people come to retire in their golden years and families played in the sugar white sand on the Gulf and now we are only known and the Pill Capitol of the US.  Isn't that sad?  Something so beautiful ruined by pills, crime and now oil.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: August 26, 2010, 09:22:37 PM »

Just weighing in as a FL resident on the Xanax situation.  Down here all you need to say is "I need something for anxiety and I have taken Xanax before".  You can walk out with 120, 0.25mg, .5mg, 1mg and 5mg bars.  Honest  to God!  I don't think she got them for the street value alone cause they are only worth about a dollar a mg.  It has been used for people with alcohol abuse and some crack addicts find it soothes them from the 'wants'.  I don't have links for anything but all you have to do is google FL pain clinics and you'll see the availability of just about anything you want.  New formulations for OxyContin will hopefully keep the abusers from flocking here.  Plus we have the online Rx program beginning next year and lots of new rules for the pill mills.  Pills are a huge illegal bidness here and I hope it comes to an end soon.  FL used to be the Sunshine State where people come to retire in their golden years and families played in the sugar white sand on the Gulf and now we are only known and the Pill Capitol of the US.  Isn't that sad?  Something so beautiful ruined by pills, crime and now oil.
and missing children 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: August 26, 2010, 09:31:38 PM »

weird thing is up here in mass its pretty damn easy to get them too.. the dr that missed my back fracture because she repeatedly x rayed the wrong half of my back and hence caused me permanent pain (it was the type of fracture that needs cement within 3 months of it happening) refuses to give me percs because she doesn't believe pain meds are an option for pain yet she flat out offered me anti anxiety meds in a conversation about the fire without me even mentioning having anxiety.... weird
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: August 26, 2010, 09:32:23 PM »

Pics of HaLeigh-from the Cummings family scrapbook: http://mysp.ac/cbuXrr

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: August 26, 2010, 10:12:50 PM »

Thanks for the response on the Xanax.  Just thought it odd how many were prescribed a day.  Hubby only takes them as needed for panic attacks vs taking a daily lexapro or something like that.  Prescribed by the family doctor.   Maybe it's more of a placebo thing for him...sssshhhh don't tell him!  He's very type A - Highstrung and all that bs.  Anyway thanks.

Hope we hear some new news on Haleigh soon.  I'm looking/hoping for some charges soon-still keeping the faith.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #807 on: August 26, 2010, 11:33:38 PM »

I agree about the Dr Shops here in Florida, I was shocked to hear about all of them But on the oil, we only had 2 incidents here in Pensacola Beach, one was small tar chips and then we got hit on June 23rd, but they had that cleaned up in 2 days. I have been out on the beach everyday and on the weekends I snorkel for hours, marine life has been abundant but the water was way too warm, 90+ about 2 weeks ago and that causes some fish kills as it destroys the oxygen in the water.

God Bless HaLeigh......I never thought this case would drag out for this long, nor that her own flesh and blood/father would use any information he knows as a bargaining chip for less jail time, to me that is despicable and what he knew should have been told to LE ASAP.   We love you lil HaLeigh Bug and won't give up  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: August 26, 2010, 11:40:23 PM »

I always thought someone drowned Haleigh.  I got an image one time of hands holding Haleigh underwater as if I was looking through the killer's eyes.  She kept struggling to get above water to breathe. 

I wondered why someone would drown Haleigh.  Then I remembered the sheet she had wet on.  Maybe someone was so angry that they put her in the bathtub to bathe her, because she wet the sheet.  Someone might have let their anger get away with them and held her underwater.

Claycat,

Was Haleigh's "punishment" sitting in a Tub of cold water?  Did Misty forget about her? 

Seahorse, I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner!  I don't know.  I just saw Haleigh struggling to come up for air, as if my hands were holding her underwater.  Of course, it wasn't my hands, but it was as if I was seeing through the person's eyes.  So, unfortunately, I didn't see who was doing it.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: August 27, 2010, 12:40:21 AM »

Just wanted to weigh in on the discussion about the meds, My pharmacist where I work just told us today that he has been getting alot of prescriptions for oxycodone from Miami and has called around and all the local places around here seem to be getting them too......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: August 27, 2010, 02:53:12 AM »

I agree about the Dr Shops here in Florida, I was shocked to hear about all of them But on the oil, we only had 2 incidents here in Pensacola Beach, one was small tar chips and then we got hit on June 23rd, but they had that cleaned up in 2 days. I have been out on the beach everyday and on the weekends I snorkel for hours, marine life has been abundant but the water was way too warm, 90+ about 2 weeks ago and that causes some fish kills as it destroys the oxygen in the water.

God Bless HaLeigh......I never thought this case would drag out for this long, nor that her own flesh and blood/father would use any information he knows as a bargaining chip for less jail time, to me that is despicable and what he knew should have been told to LE ASAP.   We love you lil HaLeigh Bug and won't give up  an angelic monkey

You are right about the tar IM.  We didn't have any, well just a tiny bit once, so to speak but just the notion of it has slowed our needed tourism summer money to a near halt.  We depend on our tourism/snow bird economy quite a bit.  I should have clarified what I meant.  That problem shouldn't be in the catagory or crime, missing children and all the weird stuff going on in FL at the moment.   Heck, there is weird crap going on everywhere.
Nice to see you IM.  You aren't around as much...I'm going to assume that things are going really well for you and you are happy.  I do hope so.  See you later!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: August 27, 2010, 02:59:43 AM »

Just wanted to weigh in on the discussion about the meds, My pharmacist where I work just told us today that he has been getting alot of prescriptions for oxycodone from Miami and has called around and all the local places around here seem to be getting them too......
Edit-fix quote.  MB

If you don't mind me asking...do you live in FL?  There is supposed to a rule/law now that if you go to a doc in S. FL/Central FL then you have to fill in that county.  Our sheriff has made it an unwritten rule that all out of town narcotics are not to be filled here.  The pharmacies all agreed to it too.  Oxycodone...Croslin/Cummings favorite!!!  They liked it so much they will be spending the next fifteen years in jail for it.  
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 07:34:00 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: August 27, 2010, 03:01:41 AM »

I so sorry HH, I intruded and just jumped right in your box.  It's late and just woke up at the computer, hand still on the mouse so it wouldn't get away!!

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: August 27, 2010, 03:34:24 AM »

weird thing is up here in mass its pretty damn easy to get them too.. the dr that missed my back fracture because she repeatedly x rayed the wrong half of my back and hence caused me permanent pain (it was the type of fracture that needs cement within 3 months of it happening) refuses to give me percs because she doesn't believe pain meds are an option for pain yet she flat out offered me anti anxiety meds in a conversation about the fire without me even mentioning having anxiety.... weird

I feel for you PYT.  Some docs are so afraid to treat with pain meds now because if something happens they can lose everything because of someone else's stupidity.  It's ridiculous!  People with ligit needs are now being ignored because of that and it's so not fair.  I wish I could help you.  A lot of the pill mills have stopped taking out of town clients because some have been threatened to be shut down if they didn't stop.  Have you tried getting a referral to pain managememt?  I know lots of docs want you to go through the expensive injections and I don't believe in them.  Sometimes the only thing to do after all else has failed is to medicate.  That's just the way it is.  People like MC, RC, ToC and the rest have ruined it for the true sufferers!  I'm sure it led to all that happened to that beautiful little girl.  I wonder if we will ever know what happened?  I said it on BOC the other day that I wonder if someone has actually told the little 15watt girl (sorry, we all know she is not bright in areas that matter) that if she told what really happened, and it's the whole truth, she may be able to bargain away almost all of her prison time or maybe all of it?  Someone needs to sit down with her and explain it until she understands it.  She may still think that since she doesn't have a record she won't get much time. I doubt her lawyer has explained it to her to where she understands.  MOO but it seems like he wants to keep her in the spotlight and not end things cause he's liking his 15 minutes!  She's not bright enough to know how to ask for help.  Do we have a Monkey that would/could volunteer to try and speak with her or maybe a Monkey knows someone to help her.  What am I trying to say...not a friend but a counselor or Minister familiar with the law who could help her understand what she is facing and what she could do to help herself?   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: August 27, 2010, 08:53:42 AM »

Pics of HaLeigh-from the Cummings family scrapbook: http://mysp.ac/cbuXrr

Thanks Heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #815 on: August 27, 2010, 10:24:23 AM »

You are right about the tar IM.  We didn't have any, well just a tiny bit once, so to speak but just the notion of it has slowed our needed tourism summer money to a near halt.  We depend on our tourism/snow bird economy quite a bit.  I should have clarified what I meant.  That problem shouldn't be in the catagory or crime, missing children and all the weird stuff going on in FL at the moment.   Heck, there is weird crap going on everywhere.
Nice to see you IM.  You aren't around as much...I'm going to assume that things are going really well for you and you are happy.  I do hope so.  See you later!

Thanks melisb  I am always lurking, but have been focused on the oil spill and learning as much as I can because I have noticed it's a con artist dream to scam innocent ppl out of their money by promising to report the truth and their truth is mercanaries spraying toxins at night in black fatigues, unmarked planes, FEMA death camps etc., I just had to debunk their BS because so many were frightened to death they are dying from a toxic cloud.

I watch this thread about sweet HaLeigh every day and pray to God she will have some justice, but I am really starting to believe it may never happen. You must live somewhat close, so nice to chat with you neighbor

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: August 27, 2010, 06:01:35 PM »

Prescription drug abuse summit held in Tampa

http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/prescription-drug-abuse-summit-held-in-tampa/1117854

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: August 27, 2010, 08:39:07 PM »

ya know what i have come here every night to "check in on haleigh" why didn't anyone care enough to check/make sure she was okay that night? i mean it's almost like i and most of us have more dedication to her then her own family did... bastards sorry for the bad word but i don't care right now this is so frustrating
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: August 27, 2010, 08:59:06 PM »

ya know what i have come here every night to "check in on haleigh" why didn't anyone care enough to check/make sure she was okay that night? i mean it's almost like i and most of us have more dedication to her then her own family did... bastards sorry for the bad word but i don't care right now this is so frustrating

Yep, I know that there have been nights that I could not sleep for thinking of our missing.....makes me furious.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: August 28, 2010, 06:59:20 AM »

Yep, I know that there have been nights that I could not sleep for thinking of our missing.....makes me furious.....

I agree with you both, so very frustrating!

Where is Haleigh?  an angelic monkey

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.