March 19, 2024, 02:41:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 567643 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: September 01, 2010, 07:15:10 AM »

Name                                                Case#               Start   
192641   BROCK, DONNA MICHELLE   Primary   10000130CFMA   Sept1  1:30PM   FELONY SENTENCING

http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/courtcaseweb/DocketSearch.aspx?eventid=22469
I still can't believe she got herself in the middle of this.  Stupid stupid stupid!  Do you think she's gonna get 15 years too?
no muffy not directed at you or anyone speciffic but i'm sure we are all thinking that she doesn't deserve as much time as the evil pill billies... just wanted to point out that she does...  it sucks because i think in our minds we are grateful they are all getting charged/serving 15 yrs because of the whole haleigh thing at least they are in jail where they belong type thinking and honestly i do think 15 yrs is steep for pills.. glad to see them doing it though because they deserve it because of haleigh ya know what i mean?

04Bull, she just might get 15 years, because of the minimum sentence thing.   That would be a long, long time.  I'm not sure even if she had the best legal representation and had never been in trouble before, if she could get a lesser sentence.  I wonder if there's anyone that could stand for her?  Influence?  

did she kill haleigh? no prob not
did she sell or give for free drugs to misty? yup
why she did it doesn't matter there are mexicans selling drugs to pay for a babies operation back in mexico... it doesn't matter why at all she did it and she should get sentenced just like the rest... if you believe she should get less time then you might as well find misty and everyone else innocent due to entrapment.. they are the same train of thought... ya know? it is illegal either way... that's how the cookie crumbles if you deal/hand out for free drugs then you are guilty of distributing drugs and if you traffic them then thats that... not saying that she is as bad of people as the rest of the clan but she was involved in the pill hand out just like the rest so in this case she is just as guilty and just as bad

Were you directing your post to me?  
My comments were not in any way  intended to imply Donna should get less time for selling drugs. In no way do I feel sorry for her.  I have NO, ZERO, ZIP, NADA tolerance for selling of drugs.  Fifteen years is a long time, no matter how you slice it.  And my opinion was she would get the full 15 years because of mandatory sentencing.  After that, I only mentioned possibilities that could reduce her sentence, and NOT that she should get off and etc.  Just let me make that very clear.  And I do agree she was stupid.  Very, very stupid.  She had choices and she made bad choices.  Now she has to pay.  It's not up to me personally what her sentence will be.  Thank you for standing strong on your opinion.  I'm the daughter of a retired, deceased police chief and I have other very close relatives involved in law enforcement.  Feeling sorry for pull pushers/users just isn't in me.  I'm sorry you misunderstood that.  Thank you for your lecture, but understand you are preaching to the choir.  Geez.  All I did was tack on my opinion to O4Bull's question  of whether Donna would get the full 15 year or not and the possibilities that could lessen her sentence.  Where you got the idea you needed to school me on drug abuse is beyond me from my post, my words.  Was it this:  At the end of my post I said " I wonder if "anyone would stand for her", is a reasonable question.  Is there going to be someone that comes forward and tries to make a case for Donna, possibly if she hasn't been in trouble before, good character, community service, yadda yadda.  We do still have a legal system here in this country and that might be one point that COULD reduce her sentence.  Again, it's not up to me whether she will get it reduced or not.  I hope that clears things up.  Haleigh's threads are full of  stories about drug abusing people that have let her down in her life.    

(Edit to add "stories about" to clarify my post.)

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: September 01, 2010, 07:20:28 AM »

sorry got in the box somehow wanted to make sure you saw the response
no muffy not directed at you or anyone speciffic but i'm sure we are all thinking that she doesn't deserve as much time as the evil pill billies... just wanted to point out that she does didn't mean to imply that you thought otherwise...   it sucks because i think in our minds we are grateful they are all getting charged/serving 15 yrs because of the whole haleigh thing at least they are in jail where they belong type thinking and honestly i do think 15 yrs is steep for pills where other more severe crimes carry a lighter minimum sentence but hey.. glad to see them doing it though because they deserve it because of haleigh ya know what i mean? donna just desrves it because of selling pills but they deserve it for haleigh also... either way i'm glad they are gone for 15 and i don't think donna can get less time nor do i think that any of them even misty will get more then 15 but that is jmo
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: September 01, 2010, 07:52:26 AM »

Ya know I'm wondering something, did Donna B. get picked at random by Tim Miller or do you think she was jumping up and down asking to be sent in undercover claiming she could break Misty down?  I don't think someone who was squeaky clean could be turned into a pill trafficker by Misty if they weren't already a little tainted.  JMHO! Wasn't it said that DB got her pills, oxycodone I think, from a dentist in another state and gave them to MC in FL?  What dentist gives that out?  I know, every doc is different and that could be the norm for that one. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: September 01, 2010, 08:48:08 AM »

sorry got in the box somehow wanted to make sure you saw the response
no muffy not directed at you or anyone speciffic but i'm sure we are all thinking that she doesn't deserve as much time as the evil pill billies... just wanted to point out that she does didn't mean to imply that you thought otherwise...   it sucks because i think in our minds we are grateful they are all getting charged/serving 15 yrs because of the whole haleigh thing at least they are in jail where they belong type thinking and honestly i do think 15 yrs is steep for pills where other more severe crimes carry a lighter minimum sentence but hey.. glad to see them doing it though because they deserve it because of haleigh ya know what i mean? donna just desrves it because of selling pills but they deserve it for haleigh also... either way i'm glad they are gone for 15 and i don't think donna can get less time nor do i think that any of them even misty will get more then 15 but that is jmo

Thank you for replying/explaining penny.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: September 01, 2010, 01:25:56 PM »

Ya know I'm wondering something, did Donna B. get picked at random by Tim Miller or do you think she was jumping up and down asking to be sent in undercover claiming she could break Misty down?  I don't think someone who was squeaky clean could be turned into a pill trafficker by Misty if they weren't already a little tainted.  JMHO! Wasn't it said that DB got her pills, oxycodone I think, from a dentist in another state and gave them to MC in FL?  What dentist gives that out?  I know, every doc is different and that could be the norm for that one. 

I just had a root canal and I was given 800 ibuprophen and 20 vicodin(hydrocodone) for pain.  It's less regulated than percocet(oxycodone) which I've only been prescribed for severe headaches prior to sinus surgery.  From my knowledge Hydrocodone - vicodin,loratab is class 3 drug less monitoring, less bother for the dr's in some states where Oxycodone - percocet,Roxies is class 2 requires more involvement from the dr. call into pharmacy and written prescription.  Just what I've read.  And Oxycodone is stronger?  So yes imo it depends on the Doctor.  And I think both have addictive qualities.  I asked my dentist about percocet and he said he wouldn't prescibe it for this type of pain/ailment?  Vicodin worked and out of 20 I took 6, felt a little euphoric and can see how people get hooked on them.  The percocet was by far better imo.  I referred to it as a wicked witch on wizard of oz feeling of "I'm melting"  whew that good but at that time my pain was horrible so I needed it bad. 

From personal experience I can understand how people get hooked on these drugs but as w/any high -- you are always chasing the last great one.  So need more and more each time.  I gather these people either hate their personal realities or just can't face it, it's too boring or horrible.  Whatever.  Than it becomes addiction.

TM discusses Donna Brock on his tapes I want to say with TJ Hart but not sure.  Discusses the why her part and than TM's feelings after the whole SNAFU.

Thanks for listening to my rambles.  I come here everyday just waiting for something...anything really.  Hopefully one day we will have our answers and the guilty party can pay. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: September 01, 2010, 03:57:41 PM »

Brock gets 15 years
http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-09-01/brock-gets-15-years

Misty's Friend Gets 15 Years In Prison

Donna Brock speaks during her sentencing hearing.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/24842178/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: September 01, 2010, 04:01:38 PM »

Looks like Donna was sentenced to less time than she thought she was going to get.  Iirc Misty said that Donna was spouting that they were going to be sentenced to 25 years.

Whose up next from the Fab 5?  RC on Sept 24.

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: September 01, 2010, 05:06:24 PM »

Boy she looks like a different person:

Now

Before

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: September 01, 2010, 05:09:41 PM »

Yes, she does klaas!

Heart
just4justice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: September 01, 2010, 07:47:54 PM »

Does anyone here recall Timmy Croslin failed a poly when LE went to Mass to interrogate him and Chelsea? I know I read it somewhere, but darned if I can remember where. TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: September 01, 2010, 08:55:37 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW - NOW!

CLICK ON THIS LINK...

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: September 01, 2010, 09:30:44 PM »

Figure in Haleigh Cummings case gets 15 years for drug trafficking
Donna Brock was with Misty Cummings when the sold pills to a cop

Posted: September 1, 2010 - 3:04pm
By Dana Treen

A woman arrested with one of the key players in the case of missing Haleigh Cummings was sentenced to 15 years in prison this afternoon in St. Johns County on one count of trafficking in prescription drugs.

Donna M. Brock, 44, pleaded guilty after selling oxycodone pills to an undercover officer in January at a truck stop off Interstate 95. She was with Misty Croslin, who reported 5-year-old Haleigh missing in Februay 2009.

Croslin has pleaded no contest to the same charge and seven other similar counts.

Judge Wendy Berger also fined Brock $100,000. At the hour-long hearing, Brock told the judge how she had searched for other missing children and said she was trying to gain Croslin's trust to learn about Haleigh's disappearance.

She admitted she gave the drugs to Croslin initially after the 18-year-old had some teeth pullled, but then took part in their illegal sale.

"I ended up giving her my prescription and that was the prescription she sold," she said.

The judge said Brock had opportunities not to sell the pills but didn't.

"You made a choice and it was a bad choice," Berger said. She said under state guidelines she could not sentence Brock to less that 15 years despite Brock's lack of a criminal record, years of volunteer work and testimony of two people who appealed for leniency.

Brock was arrested with Croslin in January days after an undercover officer bought 155 oxycodone pills from the pair at a St. Johns County truck stop. The two met the officer about 4:30 a.m. at the Flying J on Florida 206 off Interstate 95.

Brock befriended Croslin early in the search for Haleigh.

Brock is from North Carolina but rented place in Orlando where she worked on searches with EquuSearch, a Texas volunteer group that conducts missing-person searches. Founder Tim Miller encouraged the friendship to try and learn what Croslin knew about Haleigh's disappearance. He later lost trust in Brock and cut ties with her.

In early October, when Brock and Croslin were in Seminole County, a woman called police to say two women in a blue Dodge were harassing her and waving a gun. When police pulled the Dodge over to investigate the road rage complaint, Brock and Croslin were inside. They were handcuffed but released when no gun was found.

Croslin still faces sentencing in her cases.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-09-01/story/figure-haleigh-cummings-case-gets-15-years-drug-trafficking

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: September 01, 2010, 09:41:05 PM »

Brock gets 15 years
http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-09-01/brock-gets-15-years

Misty's Friend Gets 15 Years In Prison

Donna Brock speaks during her sentencing hearing.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/24842178/detail.html

Donna looks like Hope (ronalds cousin ) could they be kin?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: September 01, 2010, 10:04:04 PM »

Does anyone here recall Timmy Croslin failed a poly when LE went to Mass to interrogate him and Chelsea? I know I read it somewhere, but darned if I can remember where. TIA

This is what i found so far...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: More developments today in the case of missing 5- year-old Florida girl Haleigh Cummings. Haleigh`s aunt is speaking out. Lindsy Croslin reportedly says investigators questioned Misty Croslin`s sister-in-law, Chelsea Croslin, for about 14 hours. Lindsy Croslin claims investigators wanted to know if Chelsea Croslin or Timothy Croslin helped sister Misty Croslin hide Haleigh.
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: There were a series of phone calls between Misty and her brother, Timmy, the same brother that lives in Massachusetts. This is what led police to question him for a half a day regarding things that were said to him by Misty the night Haleigh went missing.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Questions remain about the alleged sighting of Haleigh at a Wal-Mart just south of Boston Saturday. Police refuse to comment.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Law enforcement`s being pretty quiet about what actually took place. They can`t confirm anything at this time, but there was obviously a report that Haleigh was spotted up there in Massachusetts, and they`re checking it out.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: While police still have no suspects in the case, Lindsy Croslin says the family is now pulling away from Misty Croslin.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: The latest twist in this family feud is this final judgment against Hank Croslin, Jr. He`s the brother of Misty Cummings, formerly Misty Croslin. It says Hank, Jr., can`t go within 500 feet of Misty or her home and adds he cannot have any firearms or ammunition.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Lindsy Croslin says she no longer feels safe in the area and is moving, fearing that if she stays, she is setting her own three children up to be stolen.

GRACE: Ronald, has the theory that Misty left the home some time during the night been disproved?

RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH`S FATHER: I`m not sure. I believe that it has, Nancy. I`m almost 100 percent sure, but I wouldn`t tell you that and lie to you. I`m pretty sure it has been disproved.

GRACE: Do you believe she left the home and left the children alone, Ronald?

CUMMINGS: Absolutely not.

JEAN CASAREZ, LEGAL CORRESPONDENT, IN SESSION: This is brand-new information, Nancy, and this is coming from Misty Cummings`s own father. He is saying that she believes that she may not have been at that home for the entire evening that night.

Now that is corroborated by some the questions we`re learning that Putnam County authorities asked in Massachusetts to Misty`s brother and his wife, Chelsea. Chelsea Cummings, the aunt of Haleigh, was questioned for 14 hours in Massachusetts, taken back home, taken back to the police station and questioned again.

And one question that keeps resurfacing -- and we`re learning this first time tonight -- is that Ronald Cummings tried to get ahold of Misty that night, the night that Haleigh went missing. He couldn`t reach her. He called Misty`s brother, Tommy. Tommy called Misty`s brother, Timothy, to try to find out where Misty was. Nobody could find her.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/10/ng.01.html
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: September 01, 2010, 10:21:12 PM »

Nothing yet on a polygraph..

They ain`t got nothing to get you on, you can come up, dude. (INAUDIBLE)

TIMMY MISTY CROSLIN: I know but it`s just bad timing, dude, because Chelsea`s cleared of suspect, I`m not.
TOMMY MISTY CROSLIN: Oh well, you didn`t do nothing wrong, they can`t nothing to you. They can`t. They got to have proof, dude, and you didn`t do nothing anyway because they ain`t never going to be any proof.

http://edition.cnn.hu/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/15/ng.01.html
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #855 on: September 02, 2010, 03:09:22 AM »

Muffy, thanks for the reply.  I guess I was always hoping in the back of my mind that she was really working with LE.  I guess the minimum sentence disproves that now for sure.  She must have been a troubled person anyway to have gotten mixed up in this.  I just don't get how she could have been so stupid, at her age, and with no priors.  I think she got what she deserved, Penny, no doubt about that.  All drug dealers start somewhere, and if she hadn't been caught, she would have probably continued.  She deserves fifteen years just for being stupid IMO.  She should have KNOWN LE would be watching Misty.  You just don't get much stupider than that. 
just4justice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: September 02, 2010, 08:43:38 AM »

Nothing yet on a polygraph..

They ain`t got nothing to get you on, you can come up, dude. (INAUDIBLE)

TIMMY MISTY CROSLIN: I know but it`s just bad timing, dude, because Chelsea`s cleared of suspect, I`m not.
TOMMY MISTY CROSLIN: Oh well, you didn`t do nothing wrong, they can`t nothing to you. They can`t. They got to have proof, dude, and you didn`t do nothing anyway because they ain`t never going to be any proof.

http://edition.cnn.hu/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/15/ng.01.html

Thank you so much, JerseyGirl. At my age, I never know if it's dementia or I just plain forgot. I knew I read it or heard it somewhere, but then I thought maybe I just imagined it. Guess it's the beast of this case. I wish they could just file some charges and get this over with before I lose my mind. I, as many others, have followed this case since the morning news report the day after HaLeigh went missing. I don't think I've missed much, but I'm never 100% sure. Again, thanks so much!!!!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: September 02, 2010, 10:11:09 PM »

UCN:    542010CF000147XXAXMX
File Date:    01/21/2010
Judge:    TERRY J LARUE
Case Status:    REOPENED CASE
Defense Atty:    WERTER, JAMES S
Case File Location:   CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant:   CROSLIN, HANK T JR

Alias:   No Alias Records

Date   #   Docket Description
01/21/2010   1   COMPLAINT - PCSO DET. T CAMPBELL (12/22/09)
01/21/2010   1   BOOKING NUMBER: N/A
01/21/2010   1   TRAFFICKING OXYCODONE
01/21/2010   2   WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT $100,000.00
01/22/2010   3   ARREST REPORT: TRAFFICKING IN OXYCODONE (1/20/10)
01/22/2010   4   MOTION FOR PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE OF
01/22/2010   4   BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL PRIOR TO DEFENDANT'S
01/22/2010   4   RELEASE ON BAIL ("NEBBIA HEARING")
01/22/2010   5   ORDER REQUIRING PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE
01/22/2010   5   OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL ("NEBBIA HEARING")
01/22/2010   5   PRIOR TO DEFENDANT'S RELEASE ON BAIL
01/22/2010   6   ORDER TO TRANSPORT DEFENDANT TO ST JOHNS COUNTY FROM
01/22/2010   6   PUTNAM COUNTY, FLORIDA
01/22/2010   7   WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED
02/03/2010   8   INFORMATION - TRAFFICKING IN OXYCODONE (4G - 14G)
02/03/2010   9   MOTION TO TRANSFER TO DIV 52
02/03/2010   10   ORDER TRANSFERRING CASE TO DIV 52
02/03/2010   11   MOTION TO CONSOLIDATE FOR TRIAL
02/09/2010   12   ORDER TO CONSOLIDATE
02/09/2010   13   MOTION AND ORDER TO TRANSPORT
02/09/2010   13   03/05/2010 ST JOHNS COUNTY
02/09/2010   14   NOTICE OF APPEARANCE AND APPLICATION TO THE CLERK FOR
02/09/2010   14   A COPY OF THE INDICTMENT OR INFORMATION AND THE
02/09/2010   14   ENDORSEMENTS THEREON FILED BY: JAMES S WERTER (FAX)
02/09/2010   15   NOTICE OF INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCOVERY (FAX)
02/10/2010   16   NOTICE OF APPEARANCE AND APPLICATION TO THE CLERK FOR
02/10/2010   16   A COPY OF THE INDICTMENT OR INFORMATION AND THE
02/10/2010   16   ENDORSEMENTS THEREON FILE BY:JAMES S WERTER (ORIGINAL)
02/10/2010   17   NOTICE OF INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCOVERY(ORIGINAL)
02/16/2010   18   NOTICE OF APPEARANCE AND PLEA OF NOT GUILTY AND
02/16/2010   18   APPLICATION TO THE CLERK FOR A COPY OF THE INDICTMENT
02/16/2010   18   OR INFORMATION AND THE ENDORSEMENTS THEREON
02/16/2010   18   FILED BY:JAMES S WERTER (FAX)
02/16/2010   19   ORDER TO TRANSPORT RETURNED UNEXECUTED - CASE
02/16/2010   19   CONTINUED TO 03/31/2010
02/18/2010   20   NOTICE OF APPEARANCE AND PLEA OF NOT GUILTY AND
02/18/2010   20   APPLICATION TO THE CLERK FOR A COPY OF THE INDICTMENT
02/18/2010   20   OR INFORMATION AND THE ENDORSEMENTS THEREON
02/18/2010   20   FILED BY: JAMES WERTER (ORIGINAL)
03/01/2010   21   STATE'S DISCOVERY EXHIBIT
03/01/2010   22   WITNESS LIST
03/01/2010   23   DEMAND FOR RECIPROCAL DISCLOSURE
03/11/2010   24   SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST
03/12/2010   25   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (03-31-2010) IN JAIL
03/12/2010   26   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (03-31-2010)
03/29/2010   27   SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST
03/31/2010   28   PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY JAMES WERTER
03/31/2010   28   ON MOTION OF DEFENSE COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE
03/31/2010   28   CONTINUED TO 05/13/2010
04/07/2010   29   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (05-13-2010) IN JAIL
04/07/2010   30   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (05-13-2010)
05/13/2010   31   PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY JAMES WERTER
05/13/2010   31   ON MOTION OF DEFENSE COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE
05/13/2010   31   CONTINUED TO 06/03/2010
05/17/2010   32   NOTICE OF INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCOVERY
05/18/2010   33   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (06-03-2010)
05/18/2010   34   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (06-03-2010) IN JAIL
06/03/2010   35   PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY JAMES WERTER
06/03/2010   35   W/D FORMER PLEA, PLEAD NOLO A/C TO TRAFFICKING IN
06/03/2010   35   HYDROCODONE (4G-14G)
06/03/2010   35   ADVISED OF MAX PENALTY 30YRS DOC &/OR $15000 FINE
06/03/2010   35   PLEA ACCEPTED, PSI ORDERED, SENTENCING SET 07/06/2010
06/03/2010   36   REQUEST FOR PSI
06/08/2010   37   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (07-06-2010)
06/08/2010   38   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (07-06-2010) IN JAIL
06/14/2010   39   NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED (NOT IN OUR JAIL)
06/15/2010   40   SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST
07/01/2010   41   MOTION FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE AND ORDER OF
07/01/2010   41   PROHIBITION REQUEST FOR EXPEDITED HEARING
07/01/2010   41   HEARING SET 07/16/2010 AT 2:30 PM
07/02/2010   42   NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 07/16/2010 AT 2:30 PM
07/02/2010   42   DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO SHOW CAUSE AND ORDER OF
07/02/2010   42   PROHIBITION REQUEST FOR EXPEDITED HEARING
07/06/2010   43   SENTENCING MINUTES: COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED TO
07/06/2010   43   NEXT SENTENCING 08/06/2010
07/06/2010   44   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (08-06-2010)
07/06/2010   45   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (08-06-2010)
07/08/2010   46   MOTION TO STRIKE AND/OR DISMISS THE DEFENDANTS MOTION
07/08/2010   46   FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE AND ORDER OF PROHIBITION
07/08/2010   47   MOTION TO STRIKE AND/OR DISMISS THE DEFENDANTS MOTION
07/08/2010   47   FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE AND ORDER OF PROHIBITION
07/13/2010   48   NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR ORDER
07/13/2010   48   TO SHOW CAUSE AND ORDER OF PROHIBITION REQUEST FOR
07/13/2010   48   EXPEDITED HEARING
07/28/2010   49   DEFENSE WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:
07/28/2010   49   DET PEGGY CONE
07/30/2010   50   MOTION FOR ORDER TO TRANSPORT PRISONER/WITNESS
07/30/2010   50   WITHOUT HEARING
07/30/2010   51   STATES MOTION TO QUASH DEFENDANTS SUBPOENA
08/02/2010   52   RESPONSE TO STATES MOTION TO QUASH DEFENDANTS SUBPOENA
08/06/2010   53   SCORESHEET FILED *USED BY THE COURT IN SENTENCING*
08/06/2010   54   SCORESHEET FILED *FILED PER JUDGE, NOT USED IN
08/06/2010   54   COMPUTING DEFENDANT'S SENTENCE*
08/06/2010   55   SENTENCING MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY JAMES WERTER,
08/06/2010   55   ADJUDGED GUILTY OF TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE
08/06/2010   55   (4G - 14G)
08/06/2010   55   15 YEARS DOC WITH 197 DAYS CREDIT FOLLOWED BY
08/06/2010   55   10 YEARS DRUG OFFENDER PROBATION
08/06/2010   55   3 YEARS OF DOC SENTENCE ARE MINIMUM MANDATORY
08/06/2010   55   $395 COURT COSTS
08/06/2010   55   $1.00 TO FIRST STEP, INC
08/06/2010   55   $20 TO THE CRIME STOPPERS TRUST FUND
08/06/2010   55   $100 COST OF PROSECUTION
08/06/2010   55   $15 TO THE ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE TRUST FUND
08/06/2010   55   COST OF SUPERVISION SET AT $10 PER MONTH
08/06/2010   55   TO UNDERGO AND PAY FOR DRUG TESTING
08/06/2010   55   $50,000 FINE MINIMUM MANDATORY
08/06/2010   55   FIRST PAYMENT DUE 90 DAYS AFTER RELEASE
08/06/2010   56   FINGERPRINTS OF DEFENDANT
08/06/2010   57   STIPULATION ON BURGLARY CHARGE
08/06/2010   58   WITNESS TESTIFIED DAILY
08/09/2010   59   JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE
08/09/2010   60   COMMITMENT ISSUED
08/09/2010   61   CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE AS TO JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE
08/17/2010   62   MOTION FOR MODIFICATION OF SENTENCE
08/25/2010   63   ORDER OF DRUG OFFENDER PROBATION
08/26/2010   65   NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 10/04/2010 AT 03:00
08/27/2010   64   NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 10/04/2010 AT 03:00
09/01/2010   66   MOTION TO TRANSPORT PRISONER

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: September 02, 2010, 10:13:02 PM »

UCN:    542010CF000138XXAXMX
File Date:    01/21/2010
Judge:    TERRY J LARUE
Case Status:    SENTENCING
Defense Atty:    FIELDS, ROBERT M
Case File Location:   CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant:   CUMMINGS, MISTY JANETTE
Alias:   CROSLIN, MISTY JANETTE

Date   #   Docket Description
01/21/2010   1   COMPLAINT - PCSO DET. T CAMPBELL (1/12/10)
01/21/2010   1   BOOKING NUMBER: N/A
01/21/2010   1   TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE 4-14 GRAMS
01/21/2010   2   WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT $100,000.00
01/25/2010   3   ARREST REPORT - 1/20/2010
01/25/2010   3   BOOKING NUMBER: 10-00278
01/25/2010   3   BOND SET AT $100,000.00
01/25/2010   4   AFFIDAVIT FOR CRIMINAL INDIGENT STATUS
01/25/2010   5   FELONY WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED
01/25/2010   6   ORDER TO TRANSPORT DEFENDANT TO ST JOHNS COUNTY
01/25/2010   6   FROM PUTNAM COUNTY, FLORIDA
01/25/2010   7   MOTION FOR PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE
01/25/2010   7   OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL PRIOR TO DEFENDANTS
01/25/2010   7   RELEASE ON BAIL (NEBBIA HEARING)
01/25/2010   8   ORDER REQUIRING PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE
01/25/2010   8   OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL (NEBBIA HEARING) PRIOR
01/25/2010   8   TO DEFENDANTS RELEASE ON BAIL
01/26/2010   9   FIRST APPEARANCE FORM
02/03/2010   10   INFORMATION - TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE (4G - 14G)
02/03/2010   11   MOTION TO CONSOLIDATE FOR TRIAL
02/09/2010   12   ORDER TO CONSOLIDATE
02/10/2010   13   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (02-18-2010) IN JAIL
02/18/2010   14   ARR MINUTES:DEFT PRES, ATT BY ROBERT FIELDS
02/18/2010   14   ARR ON INFORMATION, ENTERED PLEA OF NOT GUILTY,
02/18/2010   14   SET FOR PRE TRIAL 03/31/2010.
02/18/2010   15   ORDER SETTING CASE FOR PRETRIAL 03/31/2010
02/18/2010   16   APPEARANCE, PLEA OF NOT GUILTY, AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL
02/18/2010   16   BY JURY, NOTICE OF DISCOVERY, REQUEST FOR COPY OF
02/18/2010   16   INFORMATION AND MOTION FOR STATEMENT OF PARTICULARS
02/18/2010   16   FILED BY: ROBERT M FIELDS
02/23/2010   17   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (03-31-2010)
03/01/2010   18   STATE'S DISCOVERY EXHIBIT
03/01/2010   19   WITNESS LIST
03/01/2010   20   DEMAND FOR RECIPROCAL DISCLOSURE
03/11/2010   21   SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST
03/31/2010   22   DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE
03/31/2010   23   PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY ROBERT FIELDS
03/31/2010   23   ON MOTION OF DEFENSE COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE
03/31/2010   23   CONTINUED TO 06/03/2010
04/02/2010   24   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (06/03/2010)
04/02/2010   25   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (06/03/2010) IN JAIL
04/09/2010   26   SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST
05/11/2010   27   NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION
05/11/2010   28   SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: DET TIM CAMPBELL
05/11/2010   28   TO BE TAKEN 05/19/2010 AT 11:00 AM
05/11/2010   29   SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: DET JAMES HEATH
05/11/2010   29   TO BE TAKEN 05/19/2010 AT 11:20 AM
05/11/2010   30   SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: LT. DON TINGLEY
05/11/2010   30   TO BE TAKEN 05/19/2010 AT 11:40 AM
05/17/2010   31   AMENDED NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITIONS
05/17/2010   32   SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: DET. TIM CAMPBELL
05/17/2010   32   TO BE TAKEN 06/01/2010 AT 10:00 AM
05/17/2010   33   SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: DET JAMES HEATH
05/17/2010   33   TO BE TAKEN 06/01/2010 AT 10:30 AM
05/17/2010   34   SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: LT. DON TINGLEY
05/17/2010   34   TO BE TAKEN 06/01/2010 AT 11:00 AM
05/18/2010   35   SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:
05/18/2010   35   LT DON TINGLEY
05/18/2010   36   SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:
05/18/2010   36   DET JAMES HEATH
05/18/2010   37   SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:
05/18/2010   37   DET TIM CAMPBELL
06/03/2010   38   PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY ROBERT FIELDS
06/03/2010   38   STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL
06/03/2010   38   CASE SET FOR JURY TRIAL 08/23/2010
06/03/2010   39   ORDER SETTING TRIAL 08/23/2010
06/08/2010   40   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (08-23-2010)
06/08/2010   41   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (08-23-2010) IN JAIL
06/14/2010   42   SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:
06/14/2010   42   LT DON TINGLEY
06/14/2010   43   SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:
06/14/2010   43   DET JAMES HEATH
06/14/2010   44   SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:
06/14/2010   44   DET TIM CAMPBELL
06/14/2010   45   NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED (NOT IN OUR JAIL)
06/15/2010   46   SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST
08/16/2010   47   TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY ROBERT FIELDS
08/16/2010   47   W/D FORMER PLEA, PLEAD NOLO A/C TO TRAFFICKING IN
08/16/2010   47   HYDROCODONE (4G - 14G)
08/16/2010   47   ADVISED OF MAX PENALTY 30YRS DOC &/OR $10,000 FINE
08/16/2010   47   PLEA ACCEPTED, PSI ORDERED, SENTENCING SET 10/19/2010
08/16/2010   47   SENTENCING RESET TO 10/04/2010 AT 1:30 PM
08/19/2010   48   REQUEST FOR PSI
08/19/2010   49   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (10-04-2010 @ 1:30 PM) IN JAIL
08/19/2010   50   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (10-04-2010 @ 1:30 PM)
09/02/2010   51   CASE RESET TO 10/19/2010

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: September 02, 2010, 10:16:52 PM »

All 7 of Misty's sentencing court appearances was rescheduled to 10/19/10

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.