March 19, 2024, 01:42:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 567638 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: September 03, 2010, 07:04:51 PM »

Bonded out on a probation violation?  WTF?  If you violate probation you get locked up till your court date and may not get out even then!  In the instance of RC, I always thought that a Nolle Pros basically meant they aren't going to try you on that charge and it does say case closed at the top doesn't it?  Most Nolle's are never prosecuted again.  I think  what I said is going to happen just they way I said...RC and ToC will somehow get out of jail on probation or do just a couple of months an Misty is going to get a whopper of a sentence and be sitting there in jail and everyone will be on the outside! lol lol  Maybe then she'll wise up and spill what she knows or tell who does know what.  Thank you everyone for a most interesting reading this afternoon.  BBL
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: September 03, 2010, 07:36:55 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: September 03, 2010, 08:17:38 PM »

Bonded out on a probation violation?  WTF?  If you violate probation you get locked up till your court date and may not get out even then! 

Well, that's how I thought it was supposed to work, but here in Florida...  The only time I've ever personally seen it happen is once.  And that man took all the blame for all the drug related items in the car he was riding in.  "Hey man, you got a wife and kids--I'll take it, it's just 3 years anyway."   

Apparently all one has to do to not violate is fork over some cash.  And apologize.  Tears help too.  "I'm just trying to better myself!  I messed up, it will never happen again, I promise!"  Add some "yes sir/no sir" "yes ma'am/no ma'am" and you're back home within hours.  (You can also make appointments for your mandatory drug tests.)   

I guess it's the overcrowding that allows it to happen.  IDK  I do know the state, on a whole, has big problems judicially.  Putnam county seems to have their own "special" problems.  Not sure on all the details of how Ron got primary custody of his kids, but I doubt he could have pulled that off here in Clay.  Not without big money.  (Assuming the mother didn't agree to let the father raise the kids)  Anyway...

Where IS HaLeigh?  Her selfish family relatives sure let her down...  an angelic monkey

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: September 03, 2010, 11:39:55 PM »

Where is Haleigh Cummings?

ask daddy, he knows all the loopholes

WHAT THE...........

thanks for the updates heart

ive got a trip planned to fla, in feb, maybe ill look RC up and see if he, wants to
chit chat

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: September 04, 2010, 06:15:58 AM »

Thanks for the updates.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: September 04, 2010, 10:40:13 AM »

NANCY GRACE

Aired September 3, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

GRACE: We are taking your calls. Confidant turned co-defendant of stepmother of Misty Croslin, who goes on to flunk four polygraphs, gets 15 years hard jail time. Is a deal in the works now that she realizes she`s going down the river to the big doll house? Will she finally say what she knows?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/03/ng.01.html
Out to Art Harris. Art Harris at ArtHarris.com. Art, what do you know?

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, ARTHARRIS.COM, INTERVIEWED MISTY CROSLIN, HALEIGH`S NEW STEPMOM: Nancy, I can tell you that I have talked to Donna Brock for a couple of months before she got arrested and told me all about her relationship with Misty. And she believed that Misty knew a lot more than she was telling and I believe police think she`s harboring more knowledge of what Misty may have told her.

GRACE: You mean Donna Brock knows more?

HARRIS: Donna Brock got so close to her. This was someone who she told me, Misty said you`re the mother I never had. I mean her family had a lot of problems, and Donna was the one who took her out of that Ronald relationship when it got bad, took her on the road to Universal and got her nails done.

She was then working for Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch supposedly trying to get information for law enforcement by getting close to Misty. Then things got different. He fired her because he told me that she once said -- remember that road rage incident, Nancy, when they got pulled over --

GRACE: Yes.

HARRIS: -- for carrying or waving a gun supposedly at somebody on the road. And she said that, you know what? I`m glad they searched -- they didn`t find any guns, we didn`t have guns, but I had pot and we had pills in our purses.

GRACE: So that ended the whole thing. With me, Art Harris at ArtHarris.com.

Marlaina Schiavo, the deal is 15 years behind bars. Don`t you think if she knows something this would be the time to tell it? I mean up until now, Marlaina, she might have been thinking, well, I can ask for leniency in the court, and if I get three years and I`ll never have to spill the beans because I`ll be out in, you know, half that time.

Not true. Fifteen years hard jail time. Now will be the time for prosecutors to try and get the truth out of Brock.

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER, COVERING STORY: That`s true. And we also know that Misty`s attorney never spoke. All this time never did an interview. Wouldn`t talk to the media.

And now that he`s getting closer and closer to the time where Misty Croslin is going to be sentenced, he started talking to the media, started telling us more information about what she told him allegedly about Joe Overstreet strangling Haleigh allegedly that night and Misty Croslin telling investigators this.

So we might see more information coming from Brock in the coming days.

GRACE: Because the way it worked, Eleanor Odom, is there would be an order modification. She`s been sentenced to 15 years on drugs, and if she would cooperate with cops now, say what she knows about Croslin`s recounting what happened the night Haleigh went missing was murdered. She could get that order, that sentence reduced, order modification?

ELEANOR ODOM, PROSECUTOR: That`s right. And her attorney would have to ask the judge for that, and the judge would actually has to do the modification.

GRACE: Out to the lines, Lydia in California. Hi, Lydia.

LYDIA, CALLER FROM CALIFORNIA: Hi, Nancy. Thank you for taking my call.

GRACE: Thank you for calling in, dear. What`s your question?

LYDIA: Well, I`ve been trying to get through since the get-go on this case. My first question is, when Ronald came home, was Misty in street clothes or bed clothes?

And my second question is, Junior said he heard the cats going up and down. So if he heard it, she`s probably heard it and maybe walked in on something she shouldn`t have seen and threatened to tell her dad.

GRACE: OK, I lost Lydia, but I got the question.

Art Harris, what do we know? Was Misty Croslin in street clothes or pajamas when Ron Cummings gets home that night?

HARRIS: I believe she was in street clothes, Nancy, and as far as Junior hearing someone bouncing on the couch, he`s been interviewed by expert psychologists who are known to be able to debrief kids after an incident like this. They believe that he was telling the truth, but he`s not old enough to testify in court.

GRACE: Well, actually he is old enough under the law to testify. It`s just that I don`t know how successful it would be to bring on somebody that young.

Out to the lines, Angela in Kentucky. Hi, Angela.

ANGELA, CALLER FROM KENTUCKY: Hi, Nancy. How are you?

GRACE: I`m good, dear. What`s your question?

ANGELA: Good. I love your show and your children and I wish there were more people like you.

GRACE: Thank you.

ANGELA: I have a question. Is there any new developments in the Croslin case? I mean, are they getting close to finding out who all was involved in Haleigh Cummings` disappearance?

GRACE: What do you think, Art Harris?

HARRIS: Nancy, I know that they are putting the squeeze on. I understand they called Ronald in for another meeting, and there may be a meeting coming up with Misty and law enforcement.

GRACE: Out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter who offered to bail Misty Croslin out from behind bars. Her attorney said no if it involved Croslin talking to Padilla.

What do you make of this development? Donna Brock, her confidant turned co-defendant, her wing man, so to speak, rode shotgun on a lot of the nights that they were out and about.

Do you think she`ll break down and tell what she knows? Now would be the time, Leonard.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, OFFERED TO BAIL MISTY CROSLIN OUT OF JAIL: I don`t believe that Donna knows any more than what she`s already said or has communicated to law enforcement.

Donna is -- is an exact example of an amateur getting involved in a situation of this nature. I think sometimes people see somebody else create a situation like we did with Casey and Tracy and Rob in order to get information and they figure well that must be that simple, but it`s not.

It`s a very professional situation that has to be approached with a lot of intelligence and sober instinct. And I don`t think Donna and Tim Miller and Bill Staub had that ability, and therefore they get themselves all wrapped up.

Staub got arrested, Donna is going to prison. And still Misty hasn`t said anything to anybody.

The situation with Donna, believe me, if she knew something right now, she`d be spilling her guts. She hasn`t got any more knowledge about the situation that she can give up.

GRACE: And back to you, Art Harris, you said that Ronald Cummings is going to have another interview with cops. Why?

HARRIS: Well, I am told that information he`s provided has been helpful, and that makes them want to ask Misty a few more questions.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/03/ng.01.html
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: September 04, 2010, 11:10:38 AM »

Thanks for the updates.   

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #887 on: September 04, 2010, 12:13:18 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Was last evenings show a repeat?  TIA.

Who do you predict, if anyone, will be charged ultimately in Haleigh`s disappearance?

KIM PICAZIO, FORMER ATTORNEY FOR CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD: If I were a betting woman, I would have to say that Tommy would be charged for an accessory after the fact, as well as Misty. And I believe that Joe Overstreet will probably be charged for the murder. 

I just look at what has happened with the different plea deals. I also see that Ron Cummings, they`ve dropped two charges against him at this point. So that only tells me he`s already probably given a proffer to the state attorney. They already know what he`s going to say. So I think that this case is about to heat up, and we`re on the final stretch here.

Snip...

PICAZIO: Well, there are some reports that have been substantiated or not by law enforcement about the time that he did get to work and prior nights where he had left work. And we also had confirm -- confirmation from a security guard at his employer`s that on two occasions Ron had the children, Haleigh and her little brother, Junior, sleeping in the car while he was at work and came to check out on them. That might go to the phone calls that he was trying to get in touch with Misty, because that would happen when Misty would leave the trailer. 

Misty had left the trailer before on many evenings. We had eyewitness accounts by the neighbors that we had personally spoken to.   

So all of these things -- and you take what -- that Ron -- now, the fact is that the prosecutor has dropped two of those drug charges. They would not have done that unless he already had told them, probably a sworn proffer, with use immunity given to him prior to them dropping. They`re not going to believe Ron that he`s going to keep his word. 

snip...

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/03/ijvm.01.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: September 04, 2010, 07:27:09 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

snip...

I watched a bit of it last night and turned it off because I thought it was a repeat.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #889 on: September 04, 2010, 07:53:12 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

snip...

I watched a bit of it last night and turned it off because I thought it was a repeat.

Thank-you, Brandi!

Statements by KP referring to "the kids in the car while RC was at verk" and RC left for verk late that evening shock me. Smile

The Investigator for CS, he will be free to open-up to his findings, "he knows what happened in that traitor that night".

I trust the investigator knows and KP knows.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #890 on: September 04, 2010, 09:05:40 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

snip...

Thank-you, Brandi!

Statements by KP referring to "the kids in the car while RC was at verk" and RC left for verk late that evening shock me. Smile

The Investigator for CS, he will be free to open-up to his findings, "he knows what happened in that traitor that night".

http://www.bloggernews.net/125102

Ronald Cummings Pleads Guilty to Three of 5 Drug Charges in Plea Deal

Posted on August 20th, 2010 by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crimeRead 3,003 times.This just in from TJ Hart - Jan Barrett

Ronald Cummings withdrew his not guilty plea in the drug trafficking cases against him Friday morning.

Prosecutors agreed to drop two of the five cases against Cummings, and he entered a guilty plea in the other three.

One of the cases carries a minimum sentence of 3 years in prison, with a 10-year max.

The other two have minimums of 10 years each with maximums of 30.

Ronald Cummings is slated to be sentenced  Sept. 24.

Brandi 

August 20, 2010 is when the two charges were dropped. If the show were repeated, it is a recent repeat.
KP refers to the two dropped charges against R.C.

I am surprised KP speaks so candidly about RC's events. The Investigator must have vertifcation.
I am thinking she may be his Attorney- to be so confident and not be intimidated by her statements on RC.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: September 05, 2010, 12:43:55 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

snip...

Thank-you, Brandi!

I hate to argue, and I respect all Monkeys, but I've always questioned Ronald, and thought that anyone with a job like his would be able to hide a body easier than anyone else.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #892 on: September 05, 2010, 08:06:35 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

snip...

Thank-you, Brandi!

I hate to argue, and I respect all Monkeys, but I've always questioned Ronald, and thought that anyone with a job like his would be able to hide a body easier than anyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UJXBDsIlTA

The end of the video clip A.H. mentions RC may have another interview coming up.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: September 05, 2010, 08:19:31 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

snip...

Thank-you, Brandi!

I totally agree with you on this!!  I'm wondering is Misty thinks that this will all be over one day soon because she really believes her dream man (hard to say without choking!) is so well connected that he will pull some strings and get her out.  I'm basing this on my theory that I don't think Ron will get a long sentence and maybe even walk out leaving Misty in jail to rot.  She'll be so pizzed about that and I hope she spills the beans on whatever she knows!!!  I think LE has a plan to sentence him after Misty or just a couple of days before so she blows a gasket.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #894 on: September 05, 2010, 10:23:02 AM »

melisb,

There will be a "genius plot" to get her to blur-out the truth.  LE are going to sock-it-to MC. This is my speculation.
She screwed around with a lot of people for a very long time, she is in for a surprise. IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: September 05, 2010, 03:14:55 PM »

Misty Croslin Undercover Mama Gets 15 years

The Bald Truth has learned that Ronald Cummings has provided “useful” information about the time line the night his daughter, Haleigh, disappeared, triggering new interest in another law enforcement interview with his ex wife, Misty Croslin.

more...
http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/05/misty-croslin-undercover-mama-gets-15-years-2/#more-4723

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: September 05, 2010, 03:18:55 PM »

Swift:

Before she was arrested, I spoke with Donna for hours as she was getting close to Misty, purportedly on a mission to help Texas Equusearch's Tim Miller and law enforcement learn what happened to Haleigh. If she wasn't telling LE, maybe, just maybe she'd tell someone who won her trust, got her first manicure, cried with her as she and Ronald broke up, took her on the road to Universal and put her on a bus to Tennessee to see Grandma Flo. Along the way, she made tapes, had Misty start writing, and told me she felt Misty was afraid and protecting someone. "She knows more," Donna told me, "than she's telling."

Someone knows something. Why did Ronald blow her cover by calling her in NYC to alert Misty Donna was a spy if he really wanted her to tell what happened to Haleigh? Might it be he already knew? And feared the fear and intimidation he'd instilled in her might wear off?

Art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/05/misty-croslin-undercover-mama-gets-15-years-2/#more-4723

Heart
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #897 on: September 06, 2010, 03:43:37 AM »

How can Ron have "useful information" to provide about the time line on the night Haleigh disappeared ? He has repeatedly stated "I don't know....I was at work." If he has been withholding information he should be charged accordingly and throw in ob sruction of justice for good measure ! Why should he hide info all this time and be rewarded for it ?     

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: September 06, 2010, 07:50:17 AM »

How can Ron have "useful information" to provide about the time line on the night Haleigh disappeared ? He has repeatedly stated "I don't know....I was at work." If he has been withholding information he should be charged accordingly and throw in ob sruction of justice for good measure ! Why should he hide info all this time and be rewarded for it ?     

Maybe he let them in on why he called a bajillion times that night or what he heard about where she was.  What I believe is LE is just playing games and trying to fake Misty out and make her think that RC turned on her to make her talk.  Just Moo!!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: September 06, 2010, 02:40:20 PM »

O/T of HaLeigh's case.  However interesting info.

Radio posted:

Some Breaking News just sent to me....

For Release:

I will be filing official complaints with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Florida's Department of Licensing against William E. Staubs on Tuesday, September 7, 2010.  The Complaints will be filed in Tallahassee, Florida, as well as to the Department of Agriculture's Senior Attorney in West Palm Beach, Florida, where administrative action is presently pending against Mr. Staubs on an unrelated matter.  It is my firm belief that Mr. Staubs has willfully violated numerous statutory and other ethical provisions regulating Private Investigators and Bail Bond Agents.  My family seeks to protect ourselves from further malicious acts by Mr. Staubs, and will be working with our attorneys to report his actions, as well as those of Blogger News Network Editor, Simon Barrett, to the proper authorities for investigation.

Kim L. Picazio, Esquire

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=244.msg22854#msg22854

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.