March 19, 2024, 01:25:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 567637 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: September 06, 2010, 06:24:05 PM »

Has everyone in HaLeigh's world lost there damn mind?  This poor child!  Even those who rode in on white horses supposed to help/find/rescue/save, etc., this beautiful little girl is just plain effin nutz!  Now what is Mz. P up to?  Things are too quit in Putnam Co., someone has got to stir the pot a little I guess.  Thanks everyone for all the updates.  Now, just what is it she is complaining about?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: September 07, 2010, 04:30:17 PM »

Heads Up

Jane Velez Mitchell to cover what Ronald Cummings and what information that he has about the night HaLeigh went missing, tonight on her show.

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #902 on: September 07, 2010, 06:34:44 PM »

Heads Up

Jane Velez Mitchell to cover what Ronald Cummings and what information that he has about the night HaLeigh went missing, tonight on her show.

TY Heart, I haven't watched her in a long time, but am curious to see this. 

NCSunny

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: September 07, 2010, 07:22:55 PM »

I'm watching...So far still about the war on women.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: September 07, 2010, 07:24:33 PM »

Ok. It's on now 7:24 pm EST.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: September 07, 2010, 07:48:39 PM »

Someone posted 50K bond for Ronald?

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/09/haleigh-cummings-dad-ronald-has-posted-bond/comment-page-1/

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: September 07, 2010, 09:04:50 PM »

TY for the link Curly  Smile

Luckily it wasn't enough. Wonder who could have come up with $50k... [Maybe some of our investigating Monks can sleuth this out  ]   

And what really would be the point of him getting out with his sentencing coming up on the 24th?   

NCSunny

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: September 07, 2010, 11:09:59 PM »

I do not believe that anyone posted bond for RC.  I believe that is the result of the 2 cases that were dropped.

RONALD  LEMYLES  CUMMINGS
WELAKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 1/20/2010 8:56:04 PM  - Booking#: 10-00276
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/29/1983 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

1)893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F     $250,000.00    8/20/2010 11:49:00 AM
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758544&IMG=49930

1)UCN:    542010CF000144XXAXMX
Case Status:    CASE CLOSED
01/21/2010   1   TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE MORE THAN 28 GRAMS
01/21/2010   2   WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT $250,000.00
8/20/2010   50   PLEA AGREEMENT
08/20/2010   51   PRE TRIAL MINUTES: ON MOTION OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA
08/20/2010   51   THE CASE WAS ORDERED NOLLE PROSEQUI IN OPEN COURT
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

2)893.135-1c1   DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST   F   F     $250,000.00    8/20/2010 11:49:57 AM
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758544&IMG=49930

2) UCN:    542010CF000144XXAXMX
Case Status:    CASE CLOSED
01/21/2010   1   TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE MORE THAN 28 GRAMS
01/21/2010   2   WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT $250,000.00
08/20/2010   50   PLEA AGREEMENT
08/20/2010   51   PRE TRIAL MINUTES: ON MOTION OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA
08/20/2010   51   THE CASE WAS ORDERED NOLLE PROSEQUI IN OPEN COURT

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: September 07, 2010, 11:15:01 PM »

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

RON CUMMINGS, FATHER OF HALEIGH CUMMINGS: Hello?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: OK, sir, let me talk to your wife. Let me get some information from her.

CUMMINGS: (UNINTELLIGIBLE)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Can I talk to her? OK.

CUMMINGS: How the (EXPLETIVE DELETED) did you let my daughter get stolen, (EXPLETIVE DELETED)?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Breaking news in the baffling and heartbreaking Haleigh Cummings mystery. Is Haleigh`s dad, Ron, giving cops new and possibly incriminating information about ex-wife Misty, the tight-lipped teen who was watching over Haleigh the night she vanished?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CUMMINGS: I just want my child back.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We want somebody to see her, to find her.

CUMMINGS: I want my child back so bad. I will give them everything I own.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That same man you see there weeping, Ron, now a year and a half or more after his daughter disappeared, is now finally giving police useful information about the timeline of that fateful night.

Could Ron be throwing cold water on Misty`s story that Haleigh was violently snatched from the family trailer? All over a semiautomatic rifle that someone couldn`t find? In any event, why would the desperate dad wait until now to give up such critical info?

Straight out to investigative journalist Art Harris. Art, what is the very latest on this head-spinning case?

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Jane, I can tell you that Ronald Cummings has told law enforcement about a timeline and about phone calls Misty made that night. So -- or actually that he made that night. And they are trying to put together new information he`s given them. And that has resulted in a request to interview Misty Cummings -- Misty Croslin again.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, we all know that police can obtain phone records. They don`t need him to tell them what calls he made. And we`ve heard reports that he made something like 90 phone calls to Misty that night, which we all found very bizarre, like...

HARRIS: Yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Before he knew that his daughter was missing, he`s making 90 calls to her?

HARRIS: Calls and texts, now I`m told.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Calls and texts. So...

HARRIS: The actual calls, I`m told, are closer to 25. But I got clarification on that today, Jane.

However, what`s interesting is that they wanted to know about all the relationships between him and all the people involved who were supposedly at the trailer that night.

And they especially were interested to learn that what he had told them earlier about a phone call he made to Misty`s parents` house that night was not to ask Tommy to go check on her. This is -- of course blows Tommy`s, you know, story -- the story he told originally. Of course Tommy has refuted that, as well. But it shows that Ronald at least was telling the truth at that point.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. Tommy`s lawyers. Tommy Croslin`s lawyer told us Tommy and his cousin, Joe, had plans to go deer hunting...

HARRIS: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: ... the night Haleigh vanished. And that`s why they went to Ron`s trailer to get his big weapon. Listen to this briefly.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JAMES WERTER, TOMMY CROSLIN`S ATTORNEY: The gun wasn`t there. Tommy was sitting on the couch. Tommy, yes, was high. Joe went off the deep end, went into that back room. Tommy didn`t see exactly what happened. Joe comes out with Haleigh, goes into the car, tells Tommy to get in the car. Joe has a very violent temper, from what Tommy tells me, and this is what he grew up with.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. So Art Harris, does Ron not believe that story?

HARRIS: Ronald, his lawyer told me today, Jane, believes that Misty is the key, just like law enforcement does. And, you know, he does concede that there was a fight over a gun. But we are going to wait and see what happens when he goes to sentencing June -- September 24.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Thank you, Art.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/07/ijvm.01.html

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: September 08, 2010, 02:07:00 AM »

Im so damn mad right now I could chew nails.......if someone came up with 50,000 to bail Ron out then why in the heck havent they used that money to help look for HaLeigh.....wth.....Ron doesnt need to bond out, but HaLeigh needs to be found........this case is as crazy as anything I can think of, it just makes me so sad for HaLeigh!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: September 08, 2010, 10:08:23 AM »

Here is a website I found that has a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) area concerning bonds & bondsman.  This company is one of many in Florida. 

http://www.roundtreebonding.com/qa1.html
Frequently Asked Questions

What happens when someone is arrested?

* After a person  is booked into a jail, there may be a bond set by a judge on the arresting papers (called a capias, or warrant). If so, that person is then eligible to bond out of jail. If someone is arrested without a bond, he or she will probably have to stay in jail overnight, and then will be taken the next day to a hearing called "first appearance," where the judge will: 1) release a person on his or her promise to appear at all subsequent court appearances (called signature release, or recognizance release), 2)set a cash or surety bond, or 3) hold a person in jail with no bond, meaning with no opportunity to bond out..

What are a person's options if the judge sets a cash or surety bond?

* To stay in jail, awaiting disposition of the case;
    * To stay in jail and wait for a bond reduction hearing, if the bond is larger than one can or will pay. This hearing is usually set by an attorney (see "Choosing an Attorney" );
    * To put up the full amount of the bond in cash (all or most will be returned when the case is over).
    * To call a bondsman (also called a "surety agent"), who will charge 10% of the face amount of the bond. This is a non-refundable fee, and is rarely returned. ( Note: The 10% is mandated by Florida state law; a bondsman may charge no less or no more. Note that some bondsmen will occasionally allow one to make payments toward that 10% of the court-defined bond.)

What exactly does a bail bondsman do?

When a bondsman writes a bond, he is promising the courts that he will have the defendant at every required court appearance. If the defendant misses an appearance, the bondsman will attempt to locate the defendant and return him or her to jail, or the bondsman will be forced to pay the full amount of the bond to the court.

What are the bail bond laws a person should know?

* A person cannot be returned to jail for not paying the bondsman all the money due on the bond.  The bondsman can, however, sue a person in civil court for the amount owed, plus costs.
    * People can have bonds revoked if they are arrested again after posting a bond
          o if they are untruthful on their bond application.
          o if they change their address(es) without letting the bondsman know in advance.
          o if they give the bondsman reason to believe they will not go to court.
          o if they depart the jurisdiction of the court without written permission of the court and the bondsman.

These are the only conditions by which a Florida bond agent can revoke a bond without returning the full bond premium!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: September 08, 2010, 10:16:47 AM »

Here is something else I found, which gives the short version for those in and out revolving door arrests/releases we see so often:

http://www.jgcrimlaw.com/lawyer-attorney-1549831.html
Bonding Out of Jail
BOND PROCEDURES

So, a loved one has been arrested, now what?  Of course, you should call a criminal lawyer, I recommend me, John Guidry.  But, you want more info, RIGHT NOW, so here's what happens after an arrest.

FIRST: ARRIVAL AT THE JAIL.  As you arrive at the jail, the arresting officer is completing his report, this takes 20-90 minutes.

SECOND: JAIL INVENTORIES PROPERTY / TAKES FINGERPRINTS / TAKES PHOTOGRAPH.  This takes anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours

THIRD: FINGERPRINTS ARE SENT TO FDLE: Why?  To see if you are who you say you are.  This check can take 30 minutes to 4 hours.

FOURTH: WARRANT CHECK IS RUN.  Done thru 2 systems, the Florida system and the National Crime Computer, and this can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 6 hours

FIFTH: WARRANT CHECK RETURNED

IF YOU COME BACK CLEAN, the jail supervisor will authorize your release, and this takes another 30 minutes to 3 hours.

IF YOU COME BACK DIRTY, and they find an active warrant, your bondsman or contact person will be provided the additional bond information, but the out of county response can take 2 - 4 hours!

There it is.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: September 08, 2010, 10:17:51 AM »

Thanks McBee!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: September 08, 2010, 10:30:49 AM »

Thanks McBee!

YW Bearly

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: September 08, 2010, 10:59:23 AM »

I wonder how all these people get let go when they are clearly wanted somewhere else?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: September 08, 2010, 01:01:51 PM »

I am going to state the obvious...obvious to anyone not involved in these cases....

Should anyone's child be missing, there should be no reason for the police to ask even one question other than to direct the conversation....We would be offering EVERY MINUTE DETAIL about the child, our lives, relationships, and events immediately.  We would be phoning non stop with any new thoughts that came to mind no matter how small. The only reason we would resent the questioning is if after we told everything possible,  we were kept from searching every blade of grass ( SLIGHT exaggeration ) for our child. 

My children are 30, 30, 21, and 5.   The above would apply equally to each of my children regardless of age.  Once someone's child, always someone's child.  Thus, I have zero respect and tolerance for all involved in this case.

That includes the attorneys.  We are not talking care theft, we are talking about a baby. Time was of the essence and I think it still should be.  There would be no need for further interviews, they would be done concurrently.  I know this would  be illegal, but not to me if it were a child I knew of or could be of assistance.

In my state a little girl went missing for many years.  She went out to walk her dog and never came back.  What happened was she was hit by a van and her body hidden because those involved did not want to be caught.  This went on for many years, even after the person responsible died.  The attorney could not disclose what happened or where the child's body was hidden due to confidentiality.  Something is wrong with this system.  If I am not mistaken, the lawyer Even said they would defy court orders to reveal the info.

End of rant  and I apologize.  Where is common sense and the real protection of children?

Terri
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: September 09, 2010, 06:12:27 AM »

Thanks Heart.  I appreciate your dedication and all the information you provide.

Where is Haleigh?  Prayers for resolution and justice.   an angelic monkey
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: September 10, 2010, 08:56:18 AM »

Im so damn mad right now I could chew nails.......if someone came up with 50,000 to bail Ron out then why in the heck havent they used that money to help look for HaLeigh.....wth.....Ron doesnt need to bond out, but HaLeigh needs to be found........this case is as crazy as anything I can think of, it just makes me so sad for HaLeigh!!!
Hi higherhopes

I do not believe anyone put up 50,000 to bail Ron out. Although on the PCSO site it shows that the bond has been posted, I believe that is instead, the 2 cases where the plea deals were accepted and the cases were closed. No money was put up for bond, jmoo!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: September 10, 2010, 08:59:09 AM »

Here is something else I found, which gives the short version for those in and out revolving door arrests/releases we see so often:

http://www.jgcrimlaw.com/lawyer-attorney-1549831.html
Bonding Out of Jail
BOND PROCEDURES

So, a loved one has been arrested, now what?  Of course, you should call a criminal lawyer, I recommend me, John Guidry.  But, you want more info, RIGHT NOW, so here's what happens after an arrest.

FIRST: ARRIVAL AT THE JAIL.  As you arrive at the jail, the arresting officer is completing his report, this takes 20-90 minutes.

SECOND: JAIL INVENTORIES PROPERTY / TAKES FINGERPRINTS / TAKES PHOTOGRAPH.  This takes anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours

THIRD: FINGERPRINTS ARE SENT TO FDLE: Why?  To see if you are who you say you are.  This check can take 30 minutes to 4 hours.

FOURTH: WARRANT CHECK IS RUN.  Done thru 2 systems, the Florida system and the National Crime Computer, and this can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 6 hours

FIFTH: WARRANT CHECK RETURNED

IF YOU COME BACK CLEAN, the jail supervisor will authorize your release, and this takes another 30 minutes to 3 hours.

IF YOU COME BACK DIRTY, and they find an active warrant, your bondsman or contact person will be provided the additional bond information, but the out of county response can take 2 - 4 hours!

There it is.

Thanks Muffy!

Please see my post to HH in regards to RC's bond posting or rather plea deal accepted/case close.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: September 10, 2010, 09:02:59 AM »

UCN:    542010CF001599XXAXMX
File Date:    07/27/2010
Judge:    TERRY J LARUE
Case Status:    PRE-TRIAL
Defense Atty:    ARTHER, NEIL R
Case File Location:   CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant:   CROSLIN, HANK T SR

Alias:   No Alias Records

Date   #   Docket Description
07/27/2010   1   ARREST REPORT - PPD OFF/HAGER (ARREST 7/23/10)
07/27/2010   1   BOOKING NUMBER: 10-3155
07/27/2010   1   PURCHASE OF COCAINE WITHIN 1000 FEET OF CHURCH
07/27/2010   2   DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG 7/24/10
07/27/2010   2   ADJ INS P D APPOINTED AT FIRST APPEARANCE HEARING
07/27/2010   2   SUFFICIENT PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND
07/27/2010   2   $5004.00 SECURED BOND SET
07/27/2010   3   AFFIDAVIT FOR CRIMINAL INDIGENT STATUS
07/27/2010   4   ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER AT FIRST APP HEARING
08/05/2010   5   MOTION TO WITHDRAW AND APPOINT REGIONAL CONFLICT
08/05/2010   5   COUNSEL
08/06/2010   6   INFORMATION
08/06/2010   6   PURCHASE OR POSSESS WITH INTENT TO PURCHASE COCAINE
08/10/2010   7   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (08-17-2010) IN JAIL
08/12/2010   8   ORDER ALLOWING PUBLIC DEFENDER TO WITHDRAW AND
08/12/2010   8   APPOINTING REGIONAL CONFLICT COUNSEL
08/12/2010   9   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (08-17-2010)
08/16/2010   10   NOTICE OF APPEARANCE, WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY
08/16/2010   10   WAIVER OF ARRAIGNMENT, REQUEST FOR COPY OF INDICTMENT
08/16/2010   10   OR INFORMATION AND REQUEST FOR 10 DAYS TO FILE MOTIONS
08/16/2010   11   NOTICE OF (DEMAND FOR) DISCOVERY
08/16/2010   12   MOTION FOR DISCLOSURE OF IMPEACHING INFORMATION AND
08/16/2010   12   EVIDENCE FAVORABLE TO DEFENDANT
08/16/2010   13   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (09-10-2010)
08/16/2010   14   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (09-10-2010) IN JAIL

08/27/2010   15   MOTION TO WITHDRAW
09/03/2010   16   CERTIFICATION OF CONFLICT BY OFFICE OF REGIONAL
09/03/2010   16   CRIMINAL AND CIVIL CONFLICT, 5TH DISTRICT

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.