March 28, 2024, 09:44:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 568158 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2010, 10:10:11 PM »

Wow, what next, this is like a bad soap opera that never ends 
Yep, is almost as bad as TH. Where is the vomit monkey when you need him?

More unnamed sources and imaginary people join the circus.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2010, 10:16:59 PM »

We sure could use the vomit monkey    You just get to the point where you don't know what to believe at all in this, and I have to wonder why this woman didn't come forward sooner with this info? Or why didn't she make this up sooner then later, whatever the case may be.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2010, 10:23:18 PM »

To me THIS is the craziest case.
No answers, just more and more questions.
Each of the players is crazier than the next.
A complete and total fluster cuck with no end in sight.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2010, 10:30:45 PM »

We sure could use the vomit monkey    You just get to the point where you don't know what to believe at all in this, and I have to wonder why this woman didn't come forward sooner with this info? Or why didn't she make this up sooner then later, whatever the case may be.

Well I saw on twitter a couple of days ago after RC's pre-trial,  a twitter member prompting Levi to write a new article.  So I guess this is what Levi came up with.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2010, 10:34:33 PM »

To me THIS is the craziest case.
No answers, just more and more questions.
Each of the players is crazier than the next.
A complete and total fluster cuck with no end in sight.

Just my opinion, but I don't take to heart everything that I read or post.  Some of these people have an agenda. And it is certainly not about HaLeigh.

I read a post somewhere recently where the poster posted that HaLeigh was being used again.  I tend to agree. HaLeigh is even being used by some that never met the child.

Heart
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2010, 11:16:02 PM »

I will just consider the source on this one.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2010, 12:00:53 AM »

Wonder if any licensing fees were paid in the making of this story  .
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2010, 01:00:05 AM »

I can only imagine the poor investigators having to deal with the crazyazz nut jobs that keep crawling out from under their rocks to suck a little attention away from finding this little girl.  Kudos to LE.  I'd be tazing the snot out of 'em.  Very Happy

These are my opinions and subject to change.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2010, 06:48:15 PM »

I can hardly believe they have had these people in jail this long and they have not told where this child is.  What is wrong with this world.  The CIA have all sorts of tricks to get people to talk when the country's defense is threatened.  The people especially the innocent kids are the lifeblood of this country and it is in trouble so get off your azz LE, GET CREATIVE AND FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS LITTLE GIRL AND ALL THE MISSING PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!!!!  It reminds me of a local kidnapping of a prominent lady, wife of the president of school pictures.  They have a man in prison but he has never talked and the body has never been found.  It was a big mess here but they could not make him talk because of his rights.  By God, if you commit a heinous crime, you forfeit your so called rights.  What about the victim?????  I am so sick of the legal system in this country.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 22, 2010, 07:04:35 PM »

Yup, these hillbillies are making LE look like the Keystone cops.
Can't get a straight answer from any of them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: July 22, 2010, 08:03:03 PM »

I don't know if these peps are related to Katrina Sykes Belcher or not.

Eighteen Arrested in Taylor County Prescription Drug Trafficking Sweep
http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/99042964.html?ref=964

The following individuals were arrested and booked into the Taylor County Jail:

Robert Whiddon, 47, of Perry, charged with eight counts of sale of a controlled substance;

Collis Watson, 42, of Steinhatchee, charged with one count of sale of a controlled substance and three counts of sale of cannabis;

Dana Watson, 42, of Steinhatchee, charged with one count of sale of a controlled substance , one count of sale of cannabis, and one count of possession of more than 20 grams of cannabis;

Christian Nielson, 30, of Steinhatchee, charged with two counts of sale of a controlled substance and one count of sale of cannabis;

Kenneth Shutterly, 52, of Steinhatchee, charged with two counts of sale of a controlled substance;

Casey Deller, 22, of Steinhatchee, charged with two counts of sale of a controlled substance;

Sheila Dickey, 33, of Steinhatchee, charged with three counts of sale of a controlled substance and one count of distribution of a controlled substance;

Jamie Grissom, 22, of Steinhatchee, charged with one count of sale of a controlled substance;

Steven Smith, 38, of Steinhatchee, charged with one count of sale of a controlled substance;

Deneise Sadler, 42, of Steinhatchee, charged with one count of conspiracy to sell a controlled substance;

John Turcer, 30, of Steinhatchee, charged with one count of sale of a controlled substance;

Karen Belcher, 46, of Steinhatchee, charged with one count of conspiracy to sell a controlled substance and one count of sale of a controlled substance;

Ashly Belcher, 24, of Steinhatchee, charged with one count of conspiracy to sell a controlled substance and one count of sale of a controlled substance;

Dana Hail, 22, of Steinhatchee, charged with three counts of sale of a controlled substance;

Bonnie Lashley, 31, of Steinhatchee, charged with one count of sale of a controlled substance and one count of delivery of a controlled substance;

Sheena Whiddon, 21, of Perry, charged with two counts of the sale of cocaine, sale of marijuana and sale of MDMA;

Amanda Jones, 33, of Steinhatchee, charged with one count of sale of a controlled substance; and

Brian McMillan, 26, of Steinhatchee, charged with one count of sale of a controlled substance.

more...
http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/99042964.html?ref=964

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: July 22, 2010, 08:10:07 PM »

Haleigh Cummings

Papa's Corner

Heart
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #152 on: July 22, 2010, 10:55:31 PM »

Haleigh Cummings

Papa's Corner

Thanks Heart I really enjoy PaPa's thoughts. One smart person.

2 4 1
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2010, 04:47:00 PM »

I wonder if this is the Barbara Freeman that spoke with Cobra Staubbs.
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=762031&IMG=61688

777.03   PUBLIC ORDER CRIMES ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT 2ND DEGREE FELONY

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2010, 06:39:06 PM »

Drug Dealers, Pimps, & A PI
http://internetnewsnow.wordpress.com/2010/03/09/drug-dealers-pimps-a-pi/

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2010, 07:07:52 PM »

I wonder if this is the Barbara Freeman that spoke with Cobra Staubbs.
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=762031&IMG=61688

777.03   PUBLIC ORDER CRIMES ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT 2ND DEGREE FELONY

That is her Heart...She is the one Cobra interviewed
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 23, 2010, 07:16:50 PM »

The 2009 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 777
PRINCIPAL; ACCESSORY; ATTEMPT; SOLICITATION; CONSPIRACY View Entire Chapter

777.03  Accessory after the fact.--

(1)(a)  Any person not standing in the relation of husband or wife, parent or grandparent, child or grandchild, brother or sister, by consanguinity or affinity to the offender, who maintains or assists the principal or an accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed a crime and such crime was a third degree felony, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.

(b)  Any person who maintains or assists the principal or accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed the offense of child abuse, neglect of a child, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child under 18 years of age, or murder of a child under 18 years of age, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact unless the court finds that the person is a victim of domestic violence.

(c)  Any person who maintains or assists the principal or an accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed a crime and such crime was a capital, life, first degree, or second degree felony, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.

(2)(a)  If the felony offense committed is a capital felony, the offense of accessory after the fact is a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(b)  If the felony offense committed is a life felony or a felony of the first degree, the offense of accessory after the fact is a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(c)  If the felony offense committed is a felony of the second degree or a felony of the third degree ranked in level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 under s. 921.0022 or s. 921.0023, the offense of accessory after the fact is a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(d)  If the felony offense committed is a felony of the third degree ranked in level 1 or level 2 under s. 921.0022 or s. 921.0023, the offense of accessory after the fact is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(3)  Except as otherwise provided in s. 921.0022, for purposes of sentencing under chapter 921 and determining incentive gain-time eligibility under chapter 944, the offense of accessory after the fact is ranked two levels below the ranking under s. 921.0022 or s. 921.0023 of the felony offense committed.

History.--s. 6, sub-ch. 11, ch. 1637, 1868; RS 2356; GS 3180; RGS 5010; CGL 7112; s. 700, ch. 71-136; s. 65, ch. 74-383; s. 13, ch. 95-184; s. 16, ch. 97-194; s. 15, ch. 99-168; s. 2, ch. 2006-237.

Note.--Former s. 776.03.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0777/SEC03.HTM
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: July 23, 2010, 07:20:52 PM »

777.201  Entrapment.--

(1)  A law enforcement officer, a person engaged in cooperation with a law enforcement officer, or a person acting as an agent of a law enforcement officer perpetrates an entrapment if, for the purpose of obtaining evidence of the commission of a crime, he or she induces or encourages and, as a direct result, causes another person to engage in conduct constituting such crime by employing methods of persuasion or inducement which create a substantial risk that such crime will be committed by a person other than one who is ready to commit it.

(2)  A person prosecuted for a crime shall be acquitted if the person proves by a preponderance of the evidence that his or her criminal conduct occurred as a result of an entrapment. The issue of entrapment shall be tried by the trier of fact.

History.--s. 42, ch. 87-243; s. 1196, ch. 97-102.

http://law.justia.com/florida/codes/TitleXLVI/ch0777.html

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: July 23, 2010, 07:31:06 PM »

An accessory is a person who assists in the commission of a crime, but who does not actually participate in the commission of the crime as a joint principal. The distinction between an accessory and a principal is a question of fact and degree:

The principal is the one whose acts or omissions, accompanied by the relevant mens rea, are the most immediate cause of the actus reus (Latin for "guilty act").
If two or more people are directly responsible for the actus reus, they can be charged as joint principals (see common purpose). The test to distinguish a joint principal from an accessory is whether the defendant independently contributed to causing the actus reus rather than merely giving generalised and/or limited help and encouragement

In some jurisdictions, an accessory is distinguished from an accomplice, who normally is present at the crime and participates in some way. An accessory must generally have knowledge that a crime is being, or will be committed. A person with such knowledge may become an accessory by helping or encouraging the criminal in some way, or simply by failing to report the crime to proper authority. The assistance to the criminal may be of any type, including emotional or financial assistance as well as physical assistance or concealment.

Knowledge of the crime
To be convicted of an accessory charge, the accused must generally be proved to have had actual knowledge that a crime was going to be, or had been, committed. Furthermore, there must be proof that the accessory knew that his or her action, or inaction, was helping the criminals commit the crime, or evade detection, or escape. A person who unknowingly houses a person who has just committed a crime, for instance, may not be charged with an accessory offense because they did not have knowledge of the crime.

[edit] Exceptions
In many jurisdictions a person may not be charged as an accessory to a crime committed by his or her spouse. This is related to the traditional privilege not to testify against an accused spouse, and the older idea that a wife was completely subject to the orders of a husband, whether lawful or illegal.

In most jurisdictions an accessory cannot be tried before the principal is convicted, unless the accessory and principal are tried together, or unless the accessory consents to being tried first.

Snipped from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accessory_(legal_term)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: July 23, 2010, 08:36:08 PM »

Thanks JG.  Hope all is well for you and yours!

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.