March 19, 2024, 03:30:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 567648 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: July 27, 2010, 10:33:26 AM »

TY Heart for all the updates and news.

You are a constant for lil Haleigh, and I hope we find out something soon.
It has been way too long.

Poor Haleigh.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=HAMC

You are welcome NCSunny. Yes, HaLeigh has my heart!

And thanks for the candle link!

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: July 27, 2010, 03:52:49 PM »

NOTICE:  TOMORROW AFTERNOON/EVENING - THE SITE AND FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR SEVERAL HOURS FOR AN OS UPGRADE.  IT WILL GO DOWN AT:

4PM PACIFIC
6PM CENTRAL
7PM EASTERN

IT IS EXPECTED TO BE DOWN AT LEAST 6 HOURS.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 04:06:26 PM by klaasend » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2010, 05:28:44 PM »

We already know this.........more of the same. Dated today so I thought I'd add the link
Couple in missing-girl case face drug rap
Published: July 27, 2010 at 4:55 PM

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/07/27/Couple-in-missing-girl-case-face-drug-rap/UPI-68181280264117/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2010, 07:02:15 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' Grandparents Arrested On Drug Charges

POSTED: 4:45 pm EDT July 27, 2010
UPDATED: 5:16 pm EDT July 27, 2010
[EMAIL: Haleigh Cummings' Grandparents Arrested On Drug Charges] Email [PRINT: Haleigh Cummings' Grandparents Arrested On Drug Charges] Print
[COMMENTS: Haleigh Cummings' Grandparents Arrested On Drug Charges] Comments
Bookmark and Share
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. --
Hank Croslin Sr & Lisa Croslin
The grandparents of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested on charges of drug possession.

Hank Croslin Sr. and his wife, Lisa, were arrested Friday on suspicion of trying to buy crack cocaine from an undercover officer, authorities said.

Police said the couple drove to a house looking for the drugs, and they were then arrested a few blocks away.

A friend of the couple said officers lured them in.

The Croslins are being held at the Putnam County jail on just over $5,000 bond.

Haleigh disappeared from her home near Satsuma during the early-morning hours of Feb. 10, 2009, while Misty Croslin, her father's girlfriend at the time, was baby sitting.

Misty Croslin and Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, are currently in jail after being arrested during a drug sting.

http://www.wesh.com/news/24412431/detail.html

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2010, 08:22:28 PM »

So Ron has been negotiating a Plea Deal for a lighter sentence. Who is going to believe a word from him unless he is going to take a polygraph and answer all questions truefully from LE. Now that's what I call cooperation with LE and that needs to be done before any Plea Deal is accepted.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2010, 11:42:28 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' Grandparents Arrested On Drug Charges

POSTED: 4:45 pm EDT July 27, 2010
UPDATED: 5:16 pm EDT July 27, 2010
[EMAIL: Haleigh Cummings' Grandparents Arrested On Drug Charges] Email [PRINT: Haleigh Cummings' Grandparents Arrested On Drug Charges] Print
[COMMENTS: Haleigh Cummings' Grandparents Arrested On Drug Charges] Comments
Bookmark and Share
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. --
Hank Croslin Sr & Lisa Croslin
The grandparents of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested on charges of drug possession.

Hank Croslin Sr. and his wife, Lisa, were arrested Friday on suspicion of trying to buy crack cocaine from an undercover officer, authorities said.

Police said the couple drove to a house looking for the drugs, and they were then arrested a few blocks away.

A friend of the couple said officers lured them in.

The Croslins are being held at the Putnam County jail on just over $5,000 bond.

Haleigh disappeared from her home near Satsuma during the early-morning hours of Feb. 10, 2009, while Misty Croslin, her father's girlfriend at the time, was baby sitting.

Misty Croslin and Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, are currently in jail after being arrested during a drug sting.

http://www.wesh.com/news/24412431/detail.html
Boy, this case is getting dusty.   They are NOT Haleigh's grandparents and it's insulting to even say it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: July 28, 2010, 12:26:45 PM »

Thanks for all the updates!!   an angelic monkey

The Croslin's are saying that they were "lured" in for that cocaine.  It's kind of hard for me to believe, that they were just a'sittin at home minding their own business, playing a game of Scrabble or something, when suddenly someone came along, twisted their arms, making them jump into the car and rush out to buy that cocaine.  Or even out for a nice evening drive or on their way to church, in the car 'someone' gave them no less, took a wrong turn and ended up in a scuzzy part of town, having to buy a rock of cocaine in exchange for directions back to the 'straight and narrow road'.  Yeah right.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: July 28, 2010, 12:30:41 PM »

I agree Mizjay, it's insulting and degrading to HaLeigh to call the Croslin's her 'grandparents'.  Geeeeez no excuse in the world for the media to have gotten that wrong!  IMO it's a sleazy ratings pull, using sweet HaLeigh all over again. 
Disgusting!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #248 on: July 28, 2010, 02:29:16 PM »

REMINDER:

The forum goes down today at.....

4pm PST
6pm Central Time
7pm Eastern Time

It will be down for at least 6 hours but it may be down longer.......

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: July 28, 2010, 07:57:43 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Reward Tops $30,000

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=161123&catid=3

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: July 29, 2010, 12:02:37 PM »

CheckMate says:

No - not for Lisa and Hank.  From the mouth of Lisa, Hank, Timmy and Chelsea, Hank and Lisa were on Magnolia Drive.  Timmy and Chelsea were at 108 Smith Lane, Crescent City, 32112.  They said Joe stayed with Lisa and Hank first.  Then, after the gun incident and other things (non-public at this time), Joe went to stay with Timmy and Chelsea on Smith Lane.  They said he went to Timmy's "on Tuesday, the seventh".  Clearly, Tuesday was not the 7th of February  .  If memory serves, there was a brief stay by Timmy and crew in Bunnell in April.  Hank and Lisa went to Tommy's on Tyler.  Hank and Lisa bounced around a lot - couldn't sell enough shit to pay rent.  They kept eating it all.  Credible middle-man crack cocaine supplier informed us that Lisa got cut off from the crack suppliers, cause she smoked half her inventory.  No one was willing to supply to her any more, the poor thing.  Hank was in the wheel chair for a while after the accident.  I used to see him all the time in the wheel chair in Tommy's neighborhood.  The blue van was parked and used by Tommy and Lin during my entire tenure, but was returned to Chelsea and Timmy's by FDLE mid-March.  Don't know if that helps, but that's what came out of their mouths.  Interesting to hear what comes out of their mouths vs. reality you come to know through more credible witnesses who would have no reason or motive to lie.
http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=177.msg11980#msg11980

Ya know, LFla, if you ever move to South Florida, I would love for you to consider giving me a call.  I'd hire you in a flat second.  I've found hotshots like yourself, when thrown into an office with people who are smarter, wittier and intellectually superior in every way, receive that little dose of humility they’re lacking.  It's good for the soul.  To be queen shit of the seesaw in my playground is tough, considering the competition on my level of play.  as for me?  I just sit back and chuckle, remembering when I thought I was a hotshot.

Okay, so you're seemingly worried about my investigators?  (eye roll)   Ok, I’ll humor you a bit.  They were from a reputable firm out of Miami.  Others were hired locally, some transactional, others for longer terms.  And no, you are not entitled to their names.  Funny, I quickly knew I needed to retain some locals so they'd "fit in" your neck of the woods.  All of my Miami boys still had most of their teeth.

No, never met Steven Brown in my life.  The timeline he represented was not accurate or correct.  I don't believe he was intentionally misleading, but it was clearly not correct.  Boastful, maybe. 

Yes, it cost me a fortune.  A fortune.  Was worth every dime.

Biofuel biz is strong, thank you.  New fed, state and local regulations are making it a lucrative industry.  We’re now getting into a mega water separation technology company which should bring in some huge dollars.  Heck, maybe I’ll retire next year.  I’ll build a cozy cabin out there on that lake near Hideaway Cove – the prettiest place I’ve ever been.  My “getaway” spot in Putnam.  Catch bass all day.  I’ll invite you over for some fried fish and sweet tea.

The Croslins were typical drugged-up criminals.  I did not exhibit "red ass" for them (whatever the f*** that means).  Their present residence and criminal history speak for themselves.  That's a fact, not an observation.  Further, several members of the family were the last individuals to be with Haleigh, and have impeded the criminal investigation into that child’s homicide.  That is also fact, not an observation.  They have willfully engaged themselves in a drug infested lifestyle for nearly their entire adult lives, neglected their children when they were young, and provided a hideous excuse for a home life.   That is why they were deemed unfit to continue to care for Misty, the youngest of their children.  They failed to meet even the most basic of their obligations as parents.  We now see the end product – a family picnic in Putnam County’s finest, and so much more.

Quite frankly, I can't remember what Pirate sounded like.  LOL!  We exchanged some emails, and a few telephone calls, but I never met her.  However, you did, at lunch at Meemaws with Cobra.  Remember?  One of my back-woods investigators was sitting at the corner table right next to you guys.  Said you were "hot".   Wink   When I was there, not much went on in that town that I didn't know about. 

"Not public", by the way, means - you don't know about it, and I do.  It also means that I am choosing not to release the information to you, as you are “the public”.   My decisions are based upon what I feel could potentially compromise some aspect of the investigation.  Glad we're straight on that.   You consistently request that I "correct you if you're wrong" - Well, I can't cause I'd be here all day, and I've gotta work.

I'm glad I could provide an address for Timmy for you guys.  I didn't know you didn't have that.  I know you like to make maps etc. so hope I've been of some assistance.  Have a great day!
http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=177.msg12001#msg12001

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: July 29, 2010, 12:25:39 PM »

UCN:    542010CF001599XXAXMX
File Date:    07/27/2010
Judge:    TERRY J LARUE
Case Status:    PENDING CASE
Defense Atty:    
Case File Location:   CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant:   CROSLIN, HANK T SR
Alias:   No Alias Records

Date   #   Docket Description
07/27/2010   1   ARREST REPORT - PPD OFF/HAGER (ARREST 7/23/10)
07/27/2010   1   BOOKING NUMBER: 10-3155
07/27/2010   1   PURCHASE OF COCAINE WITHIN 1000 FEET OF CHURCH
07/27/2010   2   DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG 7/24/10
07/27/2010   2   ADJ INS P D APPOINTED AT FIRST APPEARANCE HEARING
07/27/2010   2   SUFFICIENT PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND
07/27/2010   2   $5004.00 SECURED BOND SET
07/27/2010   3   AFFIDAVIT FOR CRIMINAL INDIGENT STATUS
07/27/2010   4   ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER AT FIRST APP HEARING

UCN:    542010CF001600XXAXMX
File Date:    07/27/2010
Judge:    TERRY J LARUE
Case Status:    PENDING CASE
Defense Atty:    
Case File Location:   CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant:   CROSLIN, LISA CARMEN
Alias:   No Alias Records

Date   #   Docket Description
07/27/2010   1   ARREST REPORT - PPD OFF/HAGER (ARREST 7/23/10)
07/27/2010   1   BOOKING NUMBER: 10-3153
07/27/2010   1   PURCHASE OF COCAINE WITHIN 1000 FT OF CHURCH
07/27/2010   2   DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG 7/24/10
07/27/2010   2   ADJ INS P D APPOINTED AT FIRST APPEARANCE HEARING
07/27/2010   2   SUFFICIENT PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND
07/27/2010   2   $5004.00 SECURED BOND SET
07/27/2010   3   AFFIDAVIT FOR CRIMINAL INDIGENT STATUS
07/27/2010   4   ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER AT FIRST APP HEARING
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: July 29, 2010, 12:48:37 PM »

Poor Haleigh.

Heart....I would like to tell you also that you have been dedicated and consistent with Haleigh's case...and is very much appreciated, I know I can come to this thread and you will always have updates.

Bless you an angelic monkey

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: July 29, 2010, 12:57:58 PM »

Poor Haleigh.

Heart....I would like to tell you also that you have been dedicated and consistent with Haleigh's case...and is very much appreciated, I know I can come to this thread and you will always have updates.

an angelic monkey Bless you NCSunny  an angelic monkey

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: July 29, 2010, 02:55:20 PM »

UCN: 542010DR000740FDXXXX
File Date: 04/28/2010
Disposition Date:
File Type: DISSOLUTION
Judge: A W NICHOLS III
Case File Location: (FAM) FAMILY DIVISION

Plaintiffs CROSLIN LINDSY KATE
Defendants CROSLIN HANK

07/20/2010 010.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
07/21/2010 011.ORDER TO TRANSPORT HANK CROSLIN : AWN
07/21/2010 012.NOTICE OF HEARING/AWN FOR 07/30/10 AT 08:30

https://www.putnam-fl.com/secure/public_menu.php

Heart
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: July 29, 2010, 03:13:04 PM »

Good afternoon all,

This will be my first time to post on Haliegh's thread but as noted before, I have been reading since early on. 

Who is this "checkmate" quoted a few posts back.  I went to the site and could not figure things out.

I come from a loooooong line of addicts.  For whatever reason, my generation and the one after mine, seems to be very heavy into the hard stuff.  Out of all of us, I ended up in child protective services and a niece a RN.  I have seen more than I ever wanted to know.
And out of those unwanted experiences, both professionally and personally, two thoughts keep going through my head;

1)  The victim becomes the victimizer;  What everyone sees in a helpless Haliegh, was not seen in those that are now adults ( really children in adult bodies).  I saw a show about forced sterilization;  there have been times I think it should be done.  I am so glad I broke free, but I am one out of six;  the odds were even less for the following generation.
Please know I would not give up the life of any child and I value those I am raising as a result of addicts and criminals, but the pain and devastation these people leave behind is untold.

2)  When someone (even a child) is a casualty of an addict or criminal, there is always rationalization on the part of the perp.  The victim is objectified;  there is no REAL guilt, just thoughts of survival.  The victim is out of site, out of mind;  at fault for some reason; or an event from the past and self survival is now the driving force.

I hope no one takes this post wrong;  I AM NOT excusing or condoning, just thinking on a life I worked so hard to escape.

Terri

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: July 29, 2010, 03:44:59 PM »

Hi Terri, welcome aboard!

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: July 29, 2010, 06:35:09 PM »

Hey Monks and guests,

Hello to Terri.  TY for sharing. And I am glad you were able to get yourself out of that cycle. I bet you understand the Croslin kids much better and likely have a different view of their situation than one who has never been in those shoes. I do feel for them, but at some point they need to realise what has put them were they are, then tell the truth, and try to do the right thing. It is never too late.

There were some very interesting postings going on over there. I have seen Checkmate posting somewhere, but cannot remember where. I have no idea who he/she is, but they seem to have quite a bit of good info. Gave me some new things to think about.

Yes, Heart...she has my heart too!

an angelic monkey Prayers for Haleigh

NCSunny

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: July 29, 2010, 06:37:20 PM »

Good afternoon all,

This will be my first time to post on Haliegh's thread but as noted before, I have been reading since early on. 

Who is this "checkmate" quoted a few posts back.  I went to the site and could not figure things out.

I come from a loooooong line of addicts.  For whatever reason, my generation and the one after mine, seems to be very heavy into the hard stuff.  Out of all of us, I ended up in child protective services and a niece a RN.  I have seen more than I ever wanted to know.
And out of those unwanted experiences, both professionally and personally, two thoughts keep going through my head;

1)  The victim becomes the victimizer;  What everyone sees in a helpless Haliegh, was not seen in those that are now adults ( really children in adult bodies).  I saw a show about forced sterilization;  there have been times I think it should be done.  I am so glad I broke free, but I am one out of six;  the odds were even less for the following generation.
Please know I would not give up the life of any child and I value those I am raising as a result of addicts and criminals, but the pain and devastation these people leave behind is untold.

2)  When someone (even a child) is a casualty of an addict or criminal, there is always rationalization on the part of the perp.  The victim is objectified;  there is no REAL guilt, just thoughts of survival.  The victim is out of site, out of mind;  at fault for some reason; or an event from the past and self survival is now the driving force.

I hope no one takes this post wrong;  I AM NOT excusing or condoning, just thinking on a life I worked so hard to escape.

Terri

Welcome Terri

Thank you for sharing....I know we would be shocked at how many children go through suffering every day because of drug users as parents.

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: July 29, 2010, 07:53:49 PM »

Hey Monks and guests,

Hello to Terri.  TY for sharing. And I am glad you were able to get yourself out of that cycle. I bet you understand the Croslin kids much better and likely have a different view of their situation than one who has never been in those shoes. I do feel for them, but at some point they need to realise what has put them were they are, then tell the truth, and try to do the right thing. It is never too late.

There were some very interesting postings going on over there. I have seen Checkmate posting somewhere, but cannot remember where. I have no idea who he/she is, but they seem to have quite a bit of good info. Gave me some new things to think about.

Yes, Heart...she has my heart too!

an angelic monkey Prayers for Haleigh

O' I do  hope I was not misunderstood.  I do think I understand the Croslin "gang"   But in no way do I excuse their life choices.  While it was not easy to get out, each of them had the same choices open to them.  As far as I am concerned, drugs and crime are the easy way...a more difficult life but an easier way than delayed gratification,  facing themselves and reality, etc. 

I was only trying to say Misty and Tommy were probably a Haleigh when they were younger and that at some point this has to stop.  If someone does not stop themselves, maybe the system should stop them for the sake of  others.  Their world view, and mindset will not change,  not significantly.  I think it will always be self survival, objectification of others, and making excuses for themselves.  I cannot imagine that they feel the emotional pain or guilt most of us would feel if knew of or had witnessed such a crime as what happened to Haleigh.  Where  most of us could not close our eyes, I think they sleep very well.

I cannot imagine what it will take for any of them to tell the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.