March 28, 2024, 01:52:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 568193 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: August 19, 2010, 02:45:13 AM »

I woke up this morning with Haleigh on my mind.  I had dreamed that someone I know was on a team looking for her, but was digging into a cliff, not anywhere near a pond.  Don't know why I dreamed that.....anyway, was a black bag mentioned before, a long time ago, and in relation to Haleigh and the pond area where there was supposedly a party??  I am thinking maybe Nay Nay had said something about it?  Probably doesn't mean anything and if Misty's story is fabricated(may very well be) it might be where she got the bag part of it.

I think you are right akmom. Wasn't it said that WBG put her in a black plastic bag and threw her into that lake or whatever that L shaped body of water was.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/09/23/is-this-what-really-happened-to-haleigh-cummings/

Thanks for finding that....I was pretty sure that I remembered that.  Hmmm, is Nay Nay in jail still or is she out??  I remember when she was in early on on other charges.  It's like a revolving door down there

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: August 19, 2010, 10:03:35 AM »

I woke up this morning with Haleigh on my mind.  I had dreamed that someone I know was on a team looking for her, but was digging into a cliff, not anywhere near a pond.  Don't know why I dreamed that.....anyway, was a black bag mentioned before, a long time ago, and in relation to Haleigh and the pond area where there was supposedly a party??  I am thinking maybe Nay Nay had said something about it?  Probably doesn't mean anything and if Misty's story is fabricated(may very well be) it might be where she got the bag part of it.

I think you are right akmom. Wasn't it said that WBG put her in a black plastic bag and threw her into that lake or whatever that L shaped body of water was.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/09/23/is-this-what-really-happened-to-haleigh-cummings/

Thanks for finding that....I was pretty sure that I remembered that.  Hmmm, is Nay Nay in jail still or is she out??  I remember when she was in early on on other charges.  It's like a revolving door down there

(Bolded by me)
Good morning akmom   I'm not sure if Nay Nay is still in jail or she's out.  But I agree with this:  "It's like a revolving door down there".   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: August 19, 2010, 10:12:10 AM »

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/18/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Croslin`s Attorney Says She Hid While Haleigh Was Taken

Aired August 18, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: August 19, 2010, 10:55:27 AM »

He was too high to see anything 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: August 19, 2010, 01:07:24 PM »

Haleigh's Grandma: Misty Is Lying

Shadow Of Doubt Has Been Cast Over Misty Cummings Since Girl Disappeared

POSTED: Wednesday, August 18, 2010
UPDATED: 1:40 pm EDT August 18, 2010

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Less than 24 hours after learning Misty Cummings claimed to know what happened to missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings, the girl's family has spoken out.

Haleigh's grandmother, Teresa Neves, told Channel 4 Wednesday morning that she does not know what to believe.

On Tuesday, Misty's attorney, Robert Fields, said Haleigh's former stepmother has told investigators that her cousin, Joe Overstreet, put Haleigh in a black bag and took her away. Fields said Overstreet took Haleigh while Misty was lying in bed and covered herself up with a blanket. He said Misty heard Haleigh scream.

"How could a 5-year-old scream like that and neighbors not hear? It just doesn't add up," Neves said.

Neves said she thinks Misty is lying.

"I still believe she's alive," Neves said of Haleigh. "I don't believe anything Misty says until somebody can prove it. The thing doesn't even make sense. How can you be under the covers and also see her in the bag? None of it makes sense.

"She's told so many stories, and to just pick and choose which one you want to believe, I don't believe it's right," Neves said. "Whatever it is, it needs to be proven."

Neves said if this version of Misty's story is true, "they should hang her in a public square, like an old-fashioned hanging kind of thing."

There's always been a shadow of doubt over Misty Cummings' account of what happened to Haleigh the night she vanished in February 2009.

"I didn't do anything," Misty said while crying the day after Haleigh disappeared. "If I knew what happened, I would tell you and we wouldn't be sitting here today."

From the start, Misty claimed she knew nothing, a story that changed over time.

When asked on NBC's "Today" show why her story keeps changing, Misty, after a long silence, replied, "I don't know."

It wasn't until she ended up in the Putnam County Jail on drug charges that she started talking to family members, who would later be incarcerated, too.

"Do you think she'll ever be found?" Misty's father, Hank Croslin Sr., asked her in a jailhouse call.

"I don't know for sure. God hasn't given me a sign, but I think," Misty said.

"I think she's come to realize she's in trouble," Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said of Misty in April after investigators searched the St. Johns River for Haleigh. "People are starting to cooperate. It's just a matter of time. People are starting to talk."

Haleigh's family said they only want the truth.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24674646/detail.html

I think Misty's God is Ron Cummings...so when she said that she has not been given a sign it means Ron has not given her a sign  to say anything!!jmo

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: August 19, 2010, 05:07:21 PM »

And yet another version of events! 

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=163701&provider=top

Tommy Croslin's Attorney Says Croslin said Haleigh Likely Strangled

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Tommy Croslin, one of three people believed to have been in a mobile home the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared, told investigators he thinks she was strangled by his cousin, his attorney said today.

Attorney James Werter, representing Croslin, who was sentenced to 15 years in prison this month, said Croslin told authorities in April that he believed Joe Overstreet strangled Haleigh after losing his temper in February 2009.

Overstreet, Croslin's cousin, was reportedly looking for a gun that belonged to Haleigh's father Ronald, but couldn't find it.

Croslin, who said he was with Overstreet at the time, went on to say Overstreet lost his temper and went after Haleigh.

Werter said Croslin told this information to authorities in April, which led to a re-intensified search for the missing girl in the water near their Satsuma home.

That story meshes with what Tommy's sister told authorities as well.

Earlier this week, after the "no contest" plea by Misty Croslin on her drug charges, her attorney told Misty's side of what happened.

Misty was in the home babysitting Haleigh and her younger brother.

She said Tommy and Overstreet came in looking for the gun, then went after Haleigh while Misty and the younger brother hid under the covers.

Misty said Haleigh was screaming and fighting back, then became quiet, and she next heard the door to the house open and close, then the door to a van open and close.

She said she saw Overstreet put Haleigh in a bag.

Haleigh has been the subject of an Amber Alert ever since.

The information about Tommy came after Werter spoke about Tommy's reaction to his prison sentence.

He said Croslin was "shocked" at his recent sentence of 15 years in prison on two drug charges, one for possession and one for trafficking. 

Werter plans to appeal the sentence.

He said Tommy and his sister have had no contact since their arrest in January on the drug charges for which Tommy was sentenced, and the fact that both of them tell the same story means it is true.

Misty Croslin entered pleas of "no contest" this week to her drug charges, and is scheduled for sentencing in October.

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: August 19, 2010, 09:18:33 PM »

So, in this version, two grown people did not think to tackle Joe or to pull Haleigh away?  Joe certainly would not have had a weapon if he was strangling Haleigh.
Why didn't one of them run out the door screaming?  IF this happened as the Croslins  insist, I would think Joe would not have threatened them or their families until after the baby was dead. So, what were they afraid of?
I'm sorry but this is BS. 

I am thinking all three were under the influence and sitting around.  I cannot see a correlation between the missing gun and an attack on Haleigh.   Something else happened and someone snapped, maybe Haleigh was crying or would not go to bed.  None of the three had any real emotional bond with Haleigh and would not have been nurturing, she would have been seen as a nuisance.

Then IMOO all three decided the best way to proceed and the cover story.  When the drug bust occurred, scapegoating Joe was a golden opportunity in the  hopes of working deals while showing they "really" were not involved, just victims of Joe.

As I said before, to me, Joe looks like he uses crack; so much so my little boy saw Joe's picture and blurted out that it was his uncle.    I can tell you the hallucinations, paranoia, desperation of a user is overpowering.
  If they cannot get all three for murder I hope they spend many years in jail for other offenses.

Terri
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: August 19, 2010, 09:45:01 PM »

(Bolded by me)
Good morning akmom   I'm not sure if Nay Nay is still in jail or she's out.  But I agree with this:  "It's like a revolving door down there".   
Nay Nay is not in jail.  She has been out for sometime now.  She was either staying or over at Tommy's quite a bit after Misty returned from Tennessee, iirc.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: August 19, 2010, 09:47:13 PM »

Was Haleigh Strangled in Trailer?
http://www.artharris.com/

Tune in Nancy Grace Friday night (just switched) at 8 and 10 p on HLN when we’ll be discussing the latest revelation in the mystery of missing and presumed murdered Haleigh Cummings: Tommy Croslin’s claim his Tennessee cousin, Joe Overstreet, strangled her in her father’s Satsuma, Florida where he dropped by to steal a prized machine gun Ronald Cummings had showed off a few days earlier.

more...  http://www.artharris.com/

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: August 19, 2010, 11:14:21 PM »

Werter said Putnam County investigators taunted Croslin he’d get convicted of accessory to murder charges, and get strapped down for a lethal injection if he didn’t reveal more. That’s why he ordered him silent.

“My advice to him is, ‘Don’t talk,’” Werter told News4Jax Alexis Weed. “They’re threatening felony murder charges. How can I let him talk if he says he held the door open for Joe when they carried Haleigh’s body out of the house. I can’t make him an accessory after the facts of these little threats.”

Werter told me he believed prosecutors could have gotten more details from Croslin had he been offered immunity, as requested. But no deal was on the table. One source tells me, however, he may still have a chance to cough up more before he goes off to prison to begin serving 15 years on a recent drug trafficking conviction and argue he’s provided substantial cooperation.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/08/19/was-haleigh-strangled-in-trailer/#more-4614

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: August 19, 2010, 11:20:58 PM »

Video:  Hank Croslin's Attorney Talks  http://www.news4jax.com/video/24693288/index.html

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: August 19, 2010, 11:31:16 PM »

Well, I dont believe a word of THIS story either, After all this time and with all the stories that Misty and Tommy have come up with, the only thing I can think to say is, that they were both involved and thats why they wont say what really happened, its the only reason I can think of for going from....We dont know anything....to making up story ofter story, what was stopping them from telling this to LE the night it happened, I dont believe for one second they were that afraid of Joe, nope, no way, they have used him over and over and it has gotten them no where, This boy was gone the next day, hundreds of miles away from them and with no way back....and if they had told LE that he did it, he wouldnt have come back to town anyways, he would have been arrested and in jail, so the "I was afraid " story aint cutting it.....They know what happened and they know the truth will implicate them and no one else and they are the only ones stupid enough to think that any of this makes any sense. I hope they both rot in jail....'  God Bless HaLeigh,  may the truth come out one day soon!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: August 19, 2010, 11:50:59 PM »

Every time I see his photo, Dueling Banjos starts playing in my head.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: August 20, 2010, 05:53:25 AM »

Thanks Heart!   an angelic monkey

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/haleigh-cummings-linguistic-indicators.html
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Haleigh Cummings: Linguistic Indicators

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: August 20, 2010, 11:28:20 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24699888/detail.html
Haleigh Cummings Reportedly Dumped In Lake
Posted: 10:14 am EDT August 20, 2010
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- An attorney says his client saw 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings taken from her home in a bag.

Attorney James Werter says Hank Croslin Jr. and his cousin, Joe Overstreet, drove the girl to a Putnam County boat ramp, where she was dumped into the St. Johns River.

Werter said Croslin and Overstreet went to the Satsuma mobile home where Haleigh was being watched by Croslin's sister. He wouldn't say what Croslin was doing inside the home, but he said Croslin described the girl as limp and quiet as the men drove to the dock.

Neither Croslin nor Overstreet have been charged in the case.

Overstreet's attorney has said he had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance in February 2009.

Haleigh remains missing. Investigators won't discuss any information about the case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: August 20, 2010, 12:31:05 PM »

If this scenario is accurate, as Terri reasoned, WHY didn't anyone jump in to pull this little girl away from this crazed person who was attacking her?

In the meantime, Misty is "hiding" under the magical Harry Potter Invisability Sheet, because this sheet gives you, in addition to invisibility, protection from flying bullets, and beatings.

What it doesn't do, is obstruct your vision when someone is being attacked in another room and being placed in a bag, nor does it affect your hearing- hearing the front door open and close and a van door opening and closing outside the home.

*Wasn't there a back door left open with a brick?

Perhaps the magic sheet only gives you limited ability when it comes to the back of the house?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: August 20, 2010, 12:36:14 PM »

If this scenario is accurate, as Terri reasoned, WHY didn't anyone jump in to pull this little girl away from this crazed person who was attacking her?

In the meantime, Misty is "hiding" under the magical Harry Potter Invisability Sheet, because this sheet gives you, in addition to invisibility, protection from flying bullets, and beatings.

What it doesn't do, is obstruct your vision when someone is being attacked in another room and being placed in a bag, nor does it affect your hearing- hearing the front door open and close and a van door opening and closing outside the home.

Perhaps the magic sheet only gives you limited ability when it comes to the back of the house?

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: August 20, 2010, 12:40:27 PM »

(Bolded by me)
Nay Nay is not in jail.  She has been out for sometime now.  She was either staying or over at Tommy's quite a bit after Misty returned from Tennessee, iirc.

Thanks Heart, I know you are always on top of who is in and who is out of jail!!  LOL

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: August 20, 2010, 12:42:04 PM »

In the meantime, Misty is "hiding" under ., because this sheet gives you, in addition to invisibility, protection from flying bullets, and beatings.

Welcome Couldn't agree more .  LOL the magical Harry Potter Invisability Sheet

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: August 20, 2010, 12:45:08 PM »

Every time I see his photo, Dueling Banjos starts playing in my head.

I think it's probably playin' in his head now too

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.