April 18, 2024, 11:23:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 570086 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: August 21, 2010, 12:44:43 PM »

I do so want to thank Heart, trimm, and others for keeping us updated with all the information.  It is wonderful that Haleigh has people like you fighting to keep her front and center in all of this mess.

I was not aware Crystal was wearing a wig... she looks really good.  I hope whatever her medical condition, she is doing well.

The photo of her being restrained from confronting Lisa sums up the entire case for me..it didn't look like self centered anger, but pure intent of fighting for her child...shouldn't that have been Ron and his family from day one?

I pray Crystal is given the truth and can rest knowing all those at fault are paying dearly for the pain her daughter endured.  Crystal deserves nothing less.

MOO

Terri
Crystal Cummings is Ron's sister not HaLeigh's Mom. She was pictured with Ron's Mom.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: August 21, 2010, 01:15:52 PM »

Per KP, HaLeigh and Jr sleep in the car at times at PDM while RC worked because Misty was not always there to babysit. The 3 day binge was not the 1st time Misty had left.

If this is in any way, shape or form true and RC as I understand it wasn't allowed in and out of the gate to his work, and there were guards there, then by all means he had to have drugged these kids to get 8hrs continuous sleep so no person would notice them in a car sleepin.  I imagine someone would've anonymously calls DHCS on him if so.  If this is ever confirmed then it changes what could've happened that night completely and things would fit much better as I was one who thought RC had a hand in her death.  Maybe, honey if you stay home I will give the kids meds so they don't wake and bother you and he left it to Misty to dispose of her cause HC's "Daddy" couldn'n do the actual deed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: August 21, 2010, 01:25:13 PM »

Per AH & GM Flo, Misty says she slept with a gun under her pillow every night except that night. RC took all the guns.

Why?
A drugged out teen is sleeping with a presumably loaded gun under her pillow and sharing the bed with the children..

Great point and don't forget according to Terese Neves she was the "bestest of the best"

See my last post on the subject of kids sleeping at work and then to add if they were at home and drugged, Ms. Neves, aka, "Misty is the best GF Ron has ever had", may have been on site to help with disposal of HC and Misty might not have been home that night cause she could've been with TN disposing.  ToC original story, I'm sorry to say for him now, might have been the truth and he put himself in deep doodoo trying to get out of jail.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: August 21, 2010, 01:41:00 PM »

vaquera said:

in August 20th, 2010 at 11:50 pm
“And I know it’s not being talked about here but they do read here and Crystal Cummmings wears those wigs because of a medical condition. Not everyone has the money to buy the expensive ones that you can’t tell are wigs..”

http://www.bloggernews.net/125102

Yeah, and I do feel for her for having that condition but she doesn't have to pick out the Shanaynay wig!

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: August 21, 2010, 02:45:31 PM »

I do so want to thank Heart, trimm, and others for keeping us updated with all the information.  It is wonderful that Haleigh has people like you fighting to keep her front and center in all of this mess.

I was not aware Crystal was wearing a wig... she looks really good.  I hope whatever her medical condition, she is doing well.

The photo of her being restrained from confronting Lisa sums up the entire case for me..it didn't look like self centered anger, but pure intent of fighting for her child...shouldn't that have been Ron and his family from day one?

I pray Crystal is given the truth and can rest knowing all those at fault are paying dearly for the pain her daughter endured.  Crystal deserves nothing less.

MOO

Terri
Crystal Cummings is Ron's sister not HaLeigh's Mom. She was pictured with Ron's Mom.

Hey 4 Donks!

I was referring to the photo of Crystal Sheffield with her mom and brother.  I didn't notice CC being restrained or with a wig.  That one also?

Terri
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: August 21, 2010, 02:54:00 PM »

The Gainesville Sun

Crystal Sheffield, the mother of missing child Haleigh Cummings, is restrained by her mother Marie Griffis and her brother Johnny Sheffield Jr., from going over to Lisa Croslin, the mother of Misty Croslin, while Croslin does an interview with the media in the parking lot of the Putnam County Courthouse Friday, August 20, 2010. (Doug Finger/The Gainesville Sun)

This is the photo to which I was referring.  I must have messed up on the wig situation since Crystal looks so different.

Terri
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: August 21, 2010, 03:11:38 PM »

vaquera said:

“And I know it’s not being talked about here but they do read here and Crystal Cummmings wears those wigs because of a medical condition. Not everyone has the money to buy the expensive ones that you can’t tell are wigs..”

Yeah, and I do feel for her for having that condition but she doesn't have to pick out the Shanaynay wig!

Would you please direct me to the photo and info of CC wearing wigs.  I can't find it.  I only red that Haleigh had a medical condition. 

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: August 21, 2010, 03:12:15 PM »

Sorry to get in your quote!

Terri
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: August 21, 2010, 04:12:53 PM »

Sorry to get in your quote!

Terri

Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10
« Reply #649 on: August 20, 2010, 01:40:28 PM »
This is the picture it is on page 33 of this thread

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: August 21, 2010, 04:13:18 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24701339/detail.html
Croslin Says He Saw Haleigh Cummings Taken In Bag
POSTED: 12:17 pm EDT August 20, 2010
UPDATED: 12:51 am EDT August 21, 2010
Video at link

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- An attorney said his client saw 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings taken from her home in a bag.

Since Haleigh disappeared, investigators have been prying Misty Croslin for information about what happened that night.

As recently as March, she told her mother while in jail that she didn't know anything. Now, according to her attorney, she has changed her story.

Attorney James Werter said Hank Croslin Jr. and his cousin, Joe Overstreet, drove the girl to a Putnam County boat ramp, where she was dumped into the St. Johns River.

Werter said Croslin and Overstreet went to the Satsuma mobile home where Haleigh was being watched by Croslin's sister.

He said Overstreet went to the home looking for a hunting rifle.

"The gun wasn't there, Joe Overstreet lost his temper and took or did something to Haleigh that evening," Werter said.

He said Croslin described the girl as limp and quiet as the men drove to the dock.

Werter said there are similar stories coming from both Misty and Hank Croslin Jr. in jail.
"The two of these people have not been in contact with each other while in jail, so it was not like they are collaborating on stories," Werter said.

He said he maintains that his client didn't hurt Haleigh.

"Tommy rode with him where Joe Overstreet disposed of the body off that dock, which was the subject of search in April," Werter said.

Haleigh's family believes both Croslins and their cousin have all been lying since the 5-year-old vanished. Haleigh's mother does, too.

"I want (Misty) to look me in my eyes and see the hurt because I don't have my baby," Crystal Sheffield said. "She had her. She could have done something."

Overstreet's attorney has said he had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance in February 2009. WESH 2 called Overstreet's attorney Friday night, but the calls weren't returned.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office officials said it is a homicide investigation, but they won't reveal many details about what they know.

Neither Croslin nor Overstreet have been charged in the case.
Through out this whole "Tommy did it" stories that have been told by the lawyers, the inmates and Granny H, how would any version of it negate Tommy or Misty's involvement in a murder? Tommy was there according to his lawyer, Tommy did help dispose of her body  per his lawyer, Misty was there when Haleigh was abducted or killed says her lawyer.....how do those admissions in any way make them innocent in the eyes of the law?

And for the zillionth time, what would possess Ron to marry the girl that was there when her cousin took & killed your child, what would possess him to continue his personal/business relationship with her once enough time had passed to realize that he wasn't going to "trick" any real info from her?   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #730 on: August 21, 2010, 06:26:38 PM »

Per KP, HaLeigh and Jr sleep in the car at times at PDM while RC worked because Misty was not always there to babysit. The 3 day binge was not the 1st time Misty had left.

If this is in any way, shape or form true and RC as I understand it wasn't allowed in and out of the gate to his work, and there were guards there, then by all means he had to have drugged these kids to get 8hrs continuous sleep so no person would notice them in a car sleepin.  I imagine someone would've anonymously calls DHCS on him if so.  If this is ever confirmed then it changes what could've happened that night completely and things would fit much better as I was one who thought RC had a hand in her death.  Maybe, honey if you stay home I will give the kids meds so they don't wake and bother you and he left it to Misty to dispose of her cause HC's "Daddy" couldn'n do the actual deed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melisb 

Is there proof that Haleigh was at the motor home, June 4?  The neighbor who said Haleigh was jumping on the Trampoline
wasn't sure on what day.  The Trampoline was in Tommy's yard and not Ronald's, as I found out.

GGma said she dropped off clean clothes at the MH, but we have no confirmation that she did or not.

Could Haleigh have been at verk in the trunk of the car?  TIA 

This would explain RC turning into Satan on the morning show, remember, when Misty was asked a question and he
turned his torso and glared at her?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: August 21, 2010, 10:03:39 PM »

What has Jr. had to say....he would know if Haleigh was taken and he and Misty was under the covers....I recall early on Jr. saying 'per 'Crystal that he was afraid of the man in black  coming out of the wall....does anyone else recall that statement...it  on the show  that Crystal and Jr. were together and Jr. was eating chips...I think it was "Greta" on fox news...

Heart....do you recall that show?

Heart thank you for your dedication to Haleigh!! 

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: August 21, 2010, 10:18:10 PM »

Seahorse, as far as I know the only people to say HC was really at home are MC, RC, GGS and supposed friend who dropped off laundry.  If there are more people to witness her there you'll have to tell me.  We've never heard Junior actually say Sissy and I were at home together.  I remember something about wathcing a movie but he's so young he could be convinced to say anything.  "Only God Can Jugde Me", a man who has to work with no help surely can't be faulted for keeping his kids in the car at work sleeping, can he?  Give new meaning to "I don't know, I was at work".  Work, work, work, now kind of puts a bad taste in my mouth.  If true about Ron, it put a whole new spin on schtit doesn't it?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: August 21, 2010, 10:43:49 PM »

MOO

Terri

Terri, it is not Crystal Sheffield (HaLeigh's mother) that is wearing wigs, Crystal Cummings (Ron's sister) wears the wigs.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: August 21, 2010, 10:54:19 PM »

What has Jr. had to say....he would know if Haleigh was taken and he and Misty was under the covers....I recall early on Jr. saying 'per 'Crystal that he was afraid of the man in black  coming out of the wall....does anyone else recall that statement...it  on the show  that Crystal and Jr. were together and Jr. was eating chips...I think it was "Greta" on fox news...

You are welcome mymonkey!

'Man In Black' Took Haleigh Cummings, Brother Told Police
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,499505,00.html

Video: Little brother of Haleigh Cummings now says black man dressed in black took her
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/video-little-brother-of-haleigh-cummings-now-says-black-man-dressed-black-took-her

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: August 21, 2010, 11:02:08 PM »

vaquera said:

Would you please direct me to the photo and info of CC wearing wigs.  I can't find it.  I only red that Haleigh had a medical condition. 

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: August 21, 2010, 11:09:16 PM »

You are welcome mymonkey!

'Man In Black' Took Haleigh Cummings, Brother Told Police
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,499505,00.html

Video: Little brother of Haleigh Cummings now says black man dressed in black took her
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/video-little-brother-of-haleigh-cummings-now-says-black-man-dressed-black-took-her

Thanks Heart...you must wear speedO's that was fast!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #737 on: August 21, 2010, 11:11:29 PM »

Seahorse, as far as I know the only people to say HC was really at home are MC, RC, GGS and supposed friend who dropped off laundry.  If there are more people to witness her there you'll have to tell me.  We've never heard Junior actually say Sissy and I were at home together.  I remember something about wathcing a movie but he's so young he could be convinced to say anything.  "Only God Can Jugde Me", a man who has to work with no help surely can't be faulted for keeping his kids in the car at work sleeping, can he?  Give new meaning to "I don't know, I was at work".  Work, work, work, now kind of puts a bad taste in my mouth.  If true about Ron, it put a whole new spin on schtit doesn't it?

Melisb,

Thank-you for your response. A Detective stated he knew what happened the night at the trailer. You may remember, he is
Crystal (Haleigh's Mum) detective.  He seemed confident that he had the case solved and I believe he does know.  The problem
is proving it beyond a reasonable doubt. I am hoping Crystal's, Detective will write a book. "Only God Judge Me" telling, huh?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: August 21, 2010, 11:19:57 PM »

Hello everyone.  I have a question and I hope some of you can help me understand.  WTH is Werter doing?  Seriously, I have been trying to put this together for days.  What does he hope to do for Tommy by running his mouth to anyone that will listen?  Does he think Tommy is gonna be charged with murder? 

I am just dizzy with all the new information coming out.  I have worked for many lawyers in my time..I have never seen nothing like this before!  Well, except the one time when counsel got into a fight over who would control the remote control in courtroom.

I am new here and I appreciate your bearing with me.   Is it me that just cannot figure out what he is doing?  It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for me to be late to the table in understanding anything,

Thanks in advance as always.

James S. Werter Well, last night's session was a bit wild. Still much more to say about the Haleigh Cummings investigation and how law enforcement and the State Attorney's Office has handled it to date.
15 hours ago

James S. Werter The Friday show of "Issues" will be played throughout the weekend at various times.
8 hours ago

James S. Werter 
Regarding theNancy Grace Show last night. Alex Sanchez and/or others misquoted me and are quite wrong in their analysis. I didn't say that Tommy held the door open for Joe ; that was presented as an example of becoming an accessory. And I have not presented any new information not known to law enforcement. No confident...iality was violated. Those people, PARTICULARLY SANCHEZ, need to get their stuff straight !
See More
7 hours ago

http://ko-kr.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1295452283

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: August 21, 2010, 11:42:35 PM »

I believe with all my heart that there is some truth to what is being said by Tommy and Misty about the night that HaLeigh came up missing, but I believe that whatever happened it happened when there was just Tommy and Misty at that home and they banned together right then to dispose of HaLeigh in whatever way they did, I also dont think that Joe was anywhere around. This has turned into such a mess and its all because Misty and Tommy both know that going to prison for dealing drugs will be a whole lot better then for Murder so they are trying to tell enough to act like they are helping out the investigation but also to keep themselves free from being involved...they make me sick.....they know what happened and I hope one day soon they will slip up and the truth will come out!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.