March 28, 2024, 02:52:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #38 7/15/10 - 9/24/10  (Read 568206 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: September 17, 2010, 12:58:00 AM »

Street Crimes Unit at Work Countywide

2010-9-16 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Erester Ashford
Ashford

Carlos Simmons
Simmons

Thomas Midgette
Midgette

NO PHOTO
Seminario

NO PHOTO
Vaccarello

NO PHOTO
Flanders

James Lee
Lee

Guss Belamy
Bellamy

William Fulkerson
Fulkerson

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Street Crimes Unit conducted criminal patrol operations during the week of September 5-11, 2010. Twelve (12) individuals were arrested or charged with committing various criminal violations during the operations. The individuals arrested or charged during the operations were:

1. Case Number: 2010-7862
Erester Ashford, East Palatka, 28
Possession of cocaine with intent to sell
Possession of marijuana with intent to sell

2. Case Number: 2010-7860
Carlos Simmons, Satsuma, 26
Possession of drug paraphernalia
Resisting arrest without violence

3. Case Number: 2010-7863
JUVENILE, Palatka, (Black / Male, 16)

4. Case Number: 2010-7864
Thomas Midgette Jr., Palatka, 47
Possession of crack cocaine

5. Case Number: 2010-7865
Victor Tripp, Palatka, 19
Possession of powder cocaine
Resist Officer without violence

6. Case Number: 2010-7852
Tawnya Seminario, Welaka, 41
Possession of controlled substance
Possession of a concealed firearm

7. Case Number: 2010-7846
Charles Vaccarello, Palatka, 58
Possession of less than twenty grams of marijuana

8. No Case Number
JUVENILE, Georgetown, (White / Male, 14)
Warrant – Putnam County (FTA lewd and lascivious molestation)

9. No Case Number
Samuel Flanders, San Mateo, 33
Warrant – Putnam County (Violation of drug offender probation)

10. No Case Number
James Lee, Melrose, 38
Warrant – Putnam County (Manufacture of cannabis)

11. No Case Number
Gus Bellamy, Palatka, 20
Warrant – Putnam County (FTA VOP DWLS/R)

12. Case Number: 2010-7867
William Fulkerson, Hastings, 54
Possession schedule II controlled substance
Possession schedule IV controlled substance

http://www.pcso.us/2010-9-16-a

Heart
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: September 17, 2010, 10:53:47 AM »

Street Crimes Unit at Work Countywide

2010-9-16 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Erester Ashford
Ashford

Carlos Simmons
Simmons

Thomas Midgette
Midgette

NO PHOTO
Seminario

NO PHOTO
Vaccarello

NO PHOTO
Flanders

James Lee
Lee

Guss Belamy
Bellamy

William Fulkerson
Fulkerson

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Street Crimes Unit conducted criminal patrol operations during the week of September 5-11, 2010. Twelve (12) individuals were arrested or charged with committing various criminal violations during the operations. The individuals arrested or charged during the operations were:

1. Case Number: 2010-7862
Erester Ashford, East Palatka, 28

2. Case Number: 2010-7860
Carlos Simmons, Satsuma, 26
Resisting arrest without violence

3. Case Number: 2010-7863
JUVENILE, Palatka, (Black / Male, 16)

4. Case Number: 2010-7864
Thomas Midgette Jr., Palatka, 47
Possession of crack cocaine

5. Case Number: 2010-7865
Victor Tripp, Palatka, 19
Possession of powder cocaine
Resist Officer without violence

6. Case Number: 2010-7852
Tawnya Seminario, Welaka, 41
Possession of controlled substance
Possession of a concealed firearm

7. Case Number: 2010-7846
Charles Vaccarello, Palatka, 58
Possession of less than twenty grams of marijuana

8. No Case Number
JUVENILE, Georgetown, (White / Male, 14)
Warrant – Putnam County (FTA lewd and lascivious molestation)

9. No Case Number
Samuel Flanders, San Mateo, 33
Warrant – Putnam County (Violation of drug offender probation)

10. No Case Number
James Lee, Melrose, 38
Warrant – Putnam County (Manufacture of cannabis)

11. No Case Number
Gus Bellamy, Palatka, 20
Warrant – Putnam County (FTA VOP DWLS/R)

12. Case Number: 2010-7867
William Fulkerson, Hastings, 54
Possession schedule II controlled substance
Possession schedule IV controlled substance

http://www.pcso.us/2010-9-16-a

Sorry, but I have to say it.  Another fine week in the armpit of the world.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: September 17, 2010, 04:17:14 PM »

Friday, September 17, 2010
Misty's Latest Lies

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/mistys-latest-lies.html

The attorneys for Misty and Tommy Croslin continue to press the "joe did it" stories; with various differences. They gain a few minutes of television time in exchange for "pro bono" work; go on television, make questionable statements, and then the story leaves the daily news only to return later.

Statements are in italics, with Statement Analysis in bold type.

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Less than 24 hours after learning Misty Cummings claimed to know what happened to missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings, the girl's family has spoken out.

Haleigh's grandmother, Teresa Neves, told Channel 4 Wednesday morning that she does not know what to believe.

On Tuesday, Misty's attorney, Robert Fields, said Haleigh's former stepmother has told investigators that her cousin, Joe Overstreet, put Haleigh in a black bag and took her away. Fields said Overstreet took Haleigh while Misty was lying in bed and covered herself up with a blanket. He said Misty heard Haleigh scream.

"Why would you hide with a little 5-year-old screaming like that?" Neves said. "How can the neighbors not hear her? Things just don't add up."
Neves said she thinks Misty is lying.

Note that this is not what Neves said repeatedly during the time she was making television appearances.

"I still believe she's alive," Neves said of Haleigh. "I don't believe anything Misty says until somebody can prove it. The thing doesn't even make sense. How can you be under the covers and also see her in the bag? None of it makes sense.

"She's told so many stories, and to just pick and choose which one you want to believe, I don't believe it's right," Neves said. "Whatever it is, it needs to be proven."

Neves "still" believes; increased sensitivity. Neves' basis for Haleigh still being alive may be her belief that Misty is lying about the murder. "Still" weakens the belief that Haleigh is alive. Neves never gave a straight answer when she was confronted with the fact that Misty had changed her story many times. This was put to her by NG and JVM.

Neves said if this version of Misty's story is true, "they should hang her, like an old-fashioned hanging in the square kind of thing."

Nancy Grace reported what Neves said, but changed Neves to the "public" calling for an "old-fashioned hanging". This may appear minor, but it is deceptive. In truth, Neves is in the "public" so it technically is not a "lie"; it is, however, designed to give the impression that many people ("the public" as if their opinion was unified) want to see Misty hang. (Many people may, but it is not what was said). As we have seen many times, these reporters will be deceptive in their reporting in order to bolster ratings and excite the audience into believing that something is "breaking" now, and that they have "exclusives" that the public will only find by tuning in.

There's always been a shadow of doubt over Misty Cummings' account of what happened to Haleigh the night she vanished in February 2009.

"I just want everybody to know that I didn't do anything with that little girl," Misty said while crying the day after Haleigh disappeared.

The importance here is not that Haleigh was missing, but to Misty, that people think her innocent. Note also "that" little girl shows distance (that) and vulnerability ("little"). Many times abusers will use the words "that kid" or "that" girl, etc, including, at times, minimizing language such as "I didn't hurt that girl" when the child was not just hurt, but dead. For Misty, it wasn't that she just wanted to find Haleigh, but she just wanted everyone to know...it is important to listen to her words so that we know the distinction.

I believe that there is truth in this statement. I believe that as Misty spoke these words, she was picturing another's involvement, at some point in the assault, where she watched. Therefore, she is able to picture that moment in her mind, and say these words and avoid internal stress of lying. It is instinctive to a practiced liar.

(continued...)

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: September 18, 2010, 10:16:23 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Prayers for you little Lady...Haleigh did look like a little lady in every pic I have seen of her an angelic monkey

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: September 19, 2010, 07:40:07 PM »

It's been so long now with no news that I really wonder if we will ever find out what happened to this beautiful girl.

Not a day goes by that she isn't in my thoughts and prayers.
 an angelic monkey

NCSunny

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #945 on: September 19, 2010, 08:12:25 PM »

http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/2010/09/ronald-cummings-is-target-in-haleigh.html

Saturday, September 18, 2010Ronald Cummings is a target in the Haleigh Cummings investigation

It is becoming increasingly evident that Ronald Cummings is a target in the investigation into his missing daughter Haleigh Cummings and that he was involved in whatever sort of foul play his daughter met.

Recently Cummings was able to snag a sweet deal with prosecutors. The deal entailed that Cummings would get two of his drug trafficking charges dropped. Those two charges carried a minimum mandatory of 25 years in prison. Cummings still has three remaining drug trafficking charges two of which carry a minimum mandatory of 15 years in prison.

But what made prosecutors drop those two charges? Prosecutors don't just drop two charges for the sake of dropping them. Especially when a high profile murder of a child is the big elephant in the room.

A deal was obviously made. A deal means there is give and take. The prosecutors would drop two of the charges that would land him in jail for the longest period of time. That means Ronald had to give them information in order to get the charges dropped. Information that they were not aware of it.

But what was that information? I would argue the information was about the Haleigh Cummings case. He couldn't give them information regarding the drug charges his co-defendants are facing, because all of that was caught on tape. They were caught red-handed on a undercover dash cam. They don't need Ron to say Misty Croslin did this, or did that, because the tape contains all of that information.

The Haleigh Cummings case trumps any small time redneck drug dealing case in the area.

Investigative Journalist Art Harris, with ArtHarris.com reported on Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell that Ronald Cummings gave law enforcement information on his missing daughter:

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Jane, I can tell you that Ronald Cummings has told law enforcement about a timeline and about phone calls Misty made that night. So -- or actually that he made that night. And they are trying to put together new information he`s given them. And that has resulted in a request to interview Misty Cummings -- Misty Croslin again.

The big question is this: Why would Ronald Cummings just now give police information on his missing daughter if he was 100% innocent regarding any foul play? There really isn't an answer to that. The only reason Ron would withhold information from the police would be if he is involved in whatever happened.

I know law enforcement has told the public that Ronald Cummings is not considered a suspect, but the reason I think they did that was because we know Ronald refused to be questioned by police, and hired a team of criminal defense lawyers very early in the case.

Take this article from a local news site:

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-09/story/haleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

Law enforcement wanted to interview Ronald Cummings and for so long he refused. So LE claims he is not a suspect so that Ron would come in for questioning. That is a brillant tactic.

Now because of the deal, Ron finally talked. Hopefully this all comes back to bite him in the butt as law enforcement and the state attorney build their case against him, Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #946 on: September 19, 2010, 08:21:26 PM »

I don't think this has been posted yet.

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/

Levi Page on his latest Blog Talk Radio broadcast did a very good job of laying out the case against Ronald Cummings. Is Ron’s plea deal with LE just a bunch of junk and more lies or is it some of the truth about what had happened the night Haleigh went missing?
Read the rest of this entry »

2 4 1
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: September 19, 2010, 11:22:50 PM »

I come here everyday to read and hope that I will see some type of movement in this case, OMG, what happened to HaLeigh that night, how can this beautiful baby girl still be missing and no one knows any more then what they did the morning after she disappeared, this is so crazy, and I just don't understand why LE cant find out what happened to her.. I really thought that when they all went to  jail someone would say something but that hasn't turned out to be the case. Either someone is very smart and cunning or someone is very scared and stupid, I dont know which one, I will continue to pray every night that they find out something that will help LE find out what happened to her!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: September 20, 2010, 11:32:38 AM »

I still think...If Ron was not somehow involved then why was Misty always looking at Ron for answers when she was asked a question on news reports.  You could see him looking at her out of the corner of his eyes, but refusing to look at her directly.  And then, Misty would just answer the question with an "I dont know."  It seemed as though he was in control of what she was suppose to say to the camera.  If she did say something that was wrong then Ron would speak up and and fill in her sentences.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #949 on: September 20, 2010, 02:03:46 PM »

http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 20, 2010Did prosecutors make a deal with the devil to solve the Haleigh Cummings case?

When news broke that the state attorney prosecuting Ronald Cummings on his drug trafficking charges, made a deal with Cummings, many people were outraged, because they held Ronald in such contempt for dealing drugs while his daughter is missing. They didn't want Ron to get a deal, they wanted him to get the max and spend the rest of his life behind bars, and finally be held accountable for his life of drugs. A life that he subjected onto his young children...

I was initially part of that camp. I'd love for Ronald to spend the rest of his life behind bars, I'd love for Ron to get the gavel brought down on him. But the big elephant in the room is the Haleigh Cummings case, and that beautiful missing child. It is obvious the police were using the drug charges to squeeze the truth out of all of those arrested such and Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin and Ronald Cummings.

The person that investigators most likely wanted to hear from the most was Ronald, because he has remained tight lipped to the police and on many occasions refused to come in for questioning.

The first one to talk is the first one to get the deal.

Misty Croslin kept singing the same tired tune that she did not know what happened and wasn't involved. It was obvious bunk. She failed multiple polygraphs, and every time her lips are moving -- she is lying.

Tommy Croslin lies just as much as his sister. His story concerning Joe Overstreet made no sense. And also like his sister he failed multiple polygraphs and changed his story every time he opened his mouth.

The one person that did not talk was Ronald Cummings. As I mentioned previously, he refused to be questioned.

Ronald was facing basically the rest of his life in prison, and he decided to take a gamble and give up information that he had been withholding.

So Ron decides to spill the beans... Was it lies? Was it truthful? What exactly did he give the state attorney? We don't know. But the big headline is that he talked and gave his version of events. Anytime, investigators can get an uncooperative player in a case to start talking, is big news and it only helps the investigators.

Furthmore, as Art Harris has reported. After speaking with Ronald Cummings, investigators questioned Misty. I smell a division between those two and that is only good news. It is my opinion those two know exactly what happened to Haleigh and played a big part in whatever happened.

I think making the deal with Ronald Cummings is a smart move and can only help further the investigation into the Haleigh Cummings case.

As part of the deal Ronald Cummings participated in a proffer session where he was basically grilled and questioned and the information he gave up cannot be used against him. This shows it is very likely that Ron has information concerning what happened to his daughter and could possibly have played a role in what happened. Which is why he is just now giving it up and in a proffer session.

Snipped

2 4 1
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 22, 2010, 12:00:55 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPwU2aAgMO4&feature=related

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: September 22, 2010, 03:50:13 PM »

I just dont see how such hillbilly dumb a$$ drugie criminals can lie and cheat and get away with this for so long!!

how do they not figure this chit out!

i am soo outraged at the loss of this poor child, not knowing where she is, and no one paying for the crime(s) committed

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: September 22, 2010, 06:01:00 PM »

Scarey, these people have lived their whole lives learning how to deal with and manipulate LE.  Only a smart, upstanding citizen paying their taxes and holding down a job or two supporting their family, would have gone to jail by now.  Say it's not the truth!  The average joe in charge of watching HC that night would be in jail right now.  They know exactly how to lie, it's all they have ever done.  Worthless white trash that didn't deserve that beautiful little girl.  I worry about Junior too.  His mama pictured that day going to court and the caption was something like 'hold me back from puncing Misty's mom' should have read, help me I've taken too many Xanex and I can't stand up'!  I'm pizzed for Kyron, HaLeigh and all our missing/murdered babies.  They didn't ask for anything they got!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: September 23, 2010, 07:22:04 PM »

SENTENCING
Scheduled for tomorrow: 09-24-2010

Defendant:   CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES

542010CF000253XXAXMX
08/20/2010   47   W/D FORMER PLEA, PLEAD GUILTY A/C TO TRAFFICKING IN
08/20/2010   47   HYDROCODONE 14-28 GRAMS

542010CF000146XXAXMX
W/D FORMER PLEA, PLEAD GUILTY A/C TO TRAFFICKING IN
HYDROCODONE (4G - 14 G)

542010CF000145XXAXMX
08/20/2010   49   W/D FORMER PLEA, PLEAD GUILTY A/C TO TRAFFICKING IN
08/20/2010   49   HYDROCODONE 14 - 28 GRAMS

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

For Cummings, this means another 30 days in the Putnam County Jail. A hearing on the plea deal was set for Aug. 20, but any sentencing is expected to be postponed until his ex-wife, Misty Croslin, finishes her related drug trafficking trial, set to kick off Aug. 22.

“It’s a way to guarantee his cooperation,” Shoemaker tells me. And even though Cummings has agreed to testify against his ex-wife if needed–then babysitter Misty was the last person to see his daughter alive in Feb. 2009–few can imagine they’d need anyone to shore up hours of hidden camera videotape showing the Satsuma Saturnalians dealing illicit pain pills to an undercover cop.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/19/ronald-cummings-drug-sentence-delayed/

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: September 23, 2010, 08:44:06 PM »

Cummings To Be Sentenced

By Jeff Hess
@ September 23, 2010 7:50 PM

Ronald Cummings is expected to be sentenced on Friday.
Last month he pleaded guilty to three drug traffic charges. Two other charges were dropped. He could face up to 90 years in prison.
He is the fourth person sentenced as part of a January drug sting.
He also agreed to testify as part of any trial related to the disappearance of his daughter Haleigh Cummings.
The last person to see Haleigh, Misty Croslin, will be sentenced on drug charges next month.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2010/09/cummings-to-be-sentenced.html

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: September 23, 2010, 09:37:09 PM »

TY Heart, for keeping us up on the news.  Hoping and praying Haleigh will be found soon.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: September 23, 2010, 11:32:48 PM »

I still think...If Ron was not somehow involved then why was Misty always looking at Ron for answers when she was asked a question on news reports.  You could see him looking at her out of the corner of his eyes, but refusing to look at her directly.  And then, Misty would just answer the question with an "I dont know."  It seemed as though he was in control of what she was suppose to say to the camera.  If she did say something that was wrong then Ron would speak up and and fill in her sentences.

Good point Jules. It did seem a little beyond just camera shy type of thing....the truth should be easy to say over and over and over. Should be no need to look to somebody who supposedly knew nothing about the evening ( cuz, he was at werk)...hmmm  but here we still are, waiting and hoping for truth and answers. Haleigh deserves that.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: September 24, 2010, 07:44:17 AM »

Who thinks RC's court date will be postponed?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: September 24, 2010, 08:00:59 AM »

Who thinks RC's court date will be postponed?
I don't think that he will be sentenced today!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: September 24, 2010, 08:12:06 AM »

Exclusive: Kiss Ronald Cummings Bye-Bye

But Croslin’s Joe-came to steal the machine gun claim may have earned a smidgen of credibility based on exclusive new details learned by The Bald Truth: sources close to the case tell me law enforcement has recovered a vintage World War II machine gun in a green Army duffle bag they believe belonged to Cummings.

“That’s exactly how Tommy described it,” Steve Brown, ex FBI agent turned private eye, tells The Bald Truth. “He called it an old ‘Army type machine gun.’ When he said ‘old,’ I was thinking M-16, like Vietnam. But he meant really ‘old,’ and it was old.”

“What it means is that the machine gun is real,” Steve Brown goes on, adding that his law enforcement contacts advised him they’d retrieved it from a Putnam County drop site after an anonymous tipster heard they were looking for it and phoned in directions to the gun. Other sources tell me a Cummings relative was harboring the illegal weapon for Ronald. “The only thing Misty was wrong about was the color of the bag. She said it was black. Maybe Joe had a black coat over it when he left.”

more...

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24/exclusive-kiss-ronald-cummings-bye-bye/

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.