April 19, 2024, 01:40:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: “The Selling Out of Germany” - "raping the slaves for the banksters"  (Read 1151 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 26, 2010, 06:04:03 PM »

The Selling Out of Germany

I feel very bad for the German people.  Not only do I feel bad for them but I can empathize.  I too am being forced to sit back and watch this comedy of errors as a corrupt, inept and increasingly dangerous class of elitist political and financial oligarchs destroys my nation.  On Sunday night an ex-client that I have remained in contact with since my days at Bernstein sent me an email with a simple question:  “What do you think of the bailout.”  I didn’t have time to answer it during trading Monday but when I finally sat down I wrote the following.

Basically, it’s a total joke as is everything else the politicians have done.  No one and nothing is allowed to fail and this relates to the fact that the global monetary and financial system is a complete house of cards.  It’s insanely bullish for gold.  If German’s rioted they would be in the streets today.  They totally got sold out beyond belief.  But it doesn’t seem to be in their nature to riot so rather I think they will dump their Euros and buy gold.  That’s how Germans riot.  With every passing day and every new bailout of the global banks (which is all this is, all TARP was, and all everything has been) more and more people awaken to the fact it’s all a total scam.  This will just accelerate the process of dumping the paper currencies we use today in favor of hard assets as this system is obviously coming down.  A lot of people keep asking, is this the same as post Bear Stearns?  I mean here is the biggest difference in my mind.  Back then people believed in the system, the market and what we have going generally.  Not now.  Not anymore.   Thousands more people every day figure out it’s rigged and it’s a ponzi scheme.

Americans Will Unfortunately be the Last to Figure it Out

I do not mean to be insulting when I say this but the fact of the matter is that during my time at Bernstein a bothersome number of investors did not understand gold.  Why it is important, how it has functioned historically, and how it inevitably would function in the future.  I think the understanding is far greater today but still not good enough.  Now the reasons for the lack of understanding can be easily explained, the most important of which is that fact that we have had the reserve currency since World War II and this has permitted us to print money and buy resources.  As such, while Americans did experience major inflation in the 1970s we have not as a nation gone through a traumatic currency crisis to the extent that many other nations in the world have done.  Thus, there has been no imperative for most of us to study the history of money and gold’s role throughout history in this regard.

more here - http://maxkeiser.com/2010/05/13/the-selling-out-of-germany/

Marc Authier
May 13, 2010 at 8:59 pm

Politicians are traitor and whores. Nothing new. Quite ironic seing a womand doing the raper and pludering. Basic instincts of raping the slaves for the banksters.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.